I did it all

By Golden_writer_

What happens when an old friend of Derek Morgan shows up to the doors of the BAU? Christina West, a 29 year-o... More

ACT ONE
Main Character's Information
Songs for the book
Fresh start (1)
Dinner (2)
The case (3)
A coffee (4)
Talk (5)
Scars (6)
Drinks(7)
Plan A or plan B? (9)

Secrets (8)

394 8 2
By Golden_writer_

"She didn't just grieve for the child she lost. She grieved for the entire life she planned and envisioned with them"
- Unknown

"Christina this isn't rational. Why would you want to do that?" Aaron questioned his friend in front of him. Christina really wanted to explain the whole situation but Derek stopped their conversation.

"Hey guys, we're heading back to our rooms. Is everything alright?" Derek asked with a concerned look. Christina and Hotch shook their heads and Christina got closer to Derek.

"Everything is fine. Can we go? I'm already feeling sleepy" Christina said with a fake yawn and Derek nodded rubbing her back gently with his hand.

"Yeah, darling let's go" Derek guided Christina to her room. Chills run down her spine. His touch affected her tired body, she couldn't deny that. But anyway, Christina's social battery was low and she didn't have any appetite to do anything.

~

They entered the room and without any words Christina started changing her clothes. She didn't realize Derek was watching her, she thought he went into the bathroom. But before he went in, the thought of asking her if she wanted to take a shower, made him turn his head.

His heart rate sped up but he thought that it was due to the extreme amount of chilli sauce on his taco. He ignored any kind of feeling and continued his night routine in order to get some proper sleep.

Christina was already in her pyjamas and was blankly staring at the ceiling of the bedroom. The thoughts of how Victor abused her flooded her mind and she felt like she was drowning. She couldn't get out of it, if Strauss didn't fire him Christina would go crazy. She couldn't escape, Victor will find her and she will go through the same situation again and again.

The air from her lungs was pleading to come out but she just couldn't breathe. Her whole soul ached, every inch of it. She couldn't go through this again, it was too much. Her skin was ablaze, she wished she could just stop feeling this way but she couldn't.

And there she was, in the same room that she was six years ago. Victor standing in front of her with his belt on his hands, threatening to punish her once again.

"Please leave me alone" Christina begged once more as if she could stop him. He was merciless.

"Stop opening this little mouth of yours!" Victor screamed and hit Christina again.

"Please I'll do whatever you want!" Christina screamed with pleading eyes.

Meanwhile, Derek -who was in the bathroom- heard screams coming from the bedroom. He got out of the shower and tied a towel around his waist. He grabbed his gun -that he had left at the top of the sink- and took the safety off.

His senses were the highest they've ever been. He opened the door violently and the sight of Christina curled, made his heart shatter.

"Hey, hey. Christina calm down" Derek tried not to touch her, he knew that he might make the situation worse.

"No! No! Let me go" Christina begged and she brought her hands to her neck, rapping them around it. Derek was even more concerned and thought that it was the right time to stop her from harming herself.

He hugged her tightly stopping her movements and this caused her rapid heart beat to slow down. Her crying went on and she felt like her whole world was collapsing and this strong arms were keeping it together.

"Please, don't let me go. Don't let me go" Christina pleaded and Derek was sushing her, his soul couldn't handle the pain that Christina was going through but he just stood there. He knew she needed some kind of affection.

"I'm not letting you go, love. I'm not going to" Derek whispered and Christina's cries faded.

Christina's body right now begged for some sleep, the heat that surrounded her body -due to Derek still hugging her- made her drift to sleep. Her eyes were in need to stay open but her soul was pleading to relax, just for a minute.

Derek didn't even bother to move. Only the thought that she felt peace that moment, made him to stay still and admire the view in front of him.

-

Around 5am Christina started moving around which caused Derek to stir. His eyes opened while he waited for Christina to completely wake up. She took in her surroundings and when she realised that her body was attached to Derek's she stood straight up.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" Christina said concerned that she was a burden for so many hours.

"It's not a problem darling" Derek calmly stated.

"No, I shouldn't have made you stay up all night, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable" Christina rushly apologised.

"Hey, darling, calm down. I chose to do it because I wanted it, you didn't force me" Derek claimed and he saw Christina's body slightly relaxing.

"So, what caused you to panic, last night?" Derek's question echoed in Christina's ears, her body tensed and she started packing her go bag, she acted like she didn't hear anything.

"Christina, I asked you something" Derek stated with a serious tone and Christina ignored him.

The bell rang and Christina thanked God for it. She almost run to get to the door, only to see Emily with an empty cup.

"Hey, Emily, what happened?" Christina curiously asked.

"Our coffee machine doesn't work, and caffeine is a necessity right now. Do you have any?" Emily questioned and took a look of the room in front of her. She saw Derek sitting at the end of his bed and staring at the floor.

The female roommate noticed that Derek's behaviour stole Emily's attention but Christina acted like nothing happened.

"Yeah we have, of course. Come with me" Christina led Emily to the coffee machine that was in their room.

"What's going on with you and Morgan?" Emily asked and Christina ignored her question. It seemed like she was excellent at doing it.

Emily tried to touch her hand in order to show her some kind of empathy but that worsened the situation.

"Don't" Christina firmly stated while almost snapping. Her eyes stared deep into Emily's as if she was silently speaking. Emily somehow knew that something was off from the moment that she went into the room.

"I'm sorry but, one thing you must know about me West is that I'll find what's going on either way. You are only three days into the job and I can see that you're talented, don't waste this chance by hiding yout thoughts and feelings" Emily advised Christina.

"I have nothing to say" Christina blankly exclaimed.

"Miranda Rose" Emily mentioned

"What?" Christina asked with a curious tone

"The first female FBI agent. She earned her place because she expressed her ideas and never suppressed her feelings. West this is the only way for you to get to the top" Emily said while she grabbed her mug after she filled it with coffee.

Christina didn't like to be told what to do, but this time Emily was right. Her thoughts raced and she felt like she had to isolate herself. This is what she always did. She somehow finds peace in loneliness sometimes. Even though she is a sociable and extroverted person, she wanted a break right now.

"Well, your coffee is ready, shall we head down for breakfast? It is early enough, JJ said we have to leave around six" Christina walked around her room grabbing her go bag. She didn't even bother to see what her two colleagues did behind her back, but their whispers were loud enough for her to guess what they were talking about.

-

"Good morning, Bossy man" Christina said while she sat down to the breakfast table, everyone from the team was there, enjoying their meal.

"West, say that once again and I'll fire you" Aaron jokingly stated.

"Well, then I have to remind you that I am a diplomat of the FBI which means I'm in a higher rank than you, am I right bossy man?" Christina said and teased Hotch.

"How can you be a diplomat? You don't have any degree that makes you able for that" Reid questioned with a confused look.

"I was undercover for a month, and even the time period was small some things happened that gave me a "gold coin" due to bravery and this silly stuff" Christina claimed.

"It's not silly stuff newbie" Rossi said.

"Says Rossi, who was so bored after his retirement that came back to his old job" Christina stated with a small laugh. Everyone else laughed too, Rossi was ready to start laughing but he had to stay serious.

"I have a question, how do you two know eachother?" JJ asked while she pointed Rossi and Christina.

Christina didn't know how to answer, she knew it was time for Rossi to handle it.

"We met while we were both in the same case" Rossi said.

"Well, how old were you?" Reid asked.

"I was a relative of the victims of Rossi's case. I was just turning eighteen" Christina claimed and felt like she has already said enough.

"Woah, I didn't know that" Derek exclaimed.

"A relative? What kind of relative?" Emily questioned. Christina thought that everyone was going too far. She didn't know them enough to open up to them.

"They were her parents" Rossi said and everyone at the table went quiet. Christina felt betrayed by the only person that she trusted.

"You don't have the right to talk about them!" Christina snapped. Enough is enough.

"Christina, I'm sorry I shouldn't- " Rossi tried to explain while guilt rushed through his body.

"Stop! This is enough! You have said enough!" Christina shout and stood up, taking her bag and Derek following her.

"Dave that was harsh" Aaron claimed and everyone sighed.

-

Meanwhile, Christina was rushing out of the hotel. She noticed the jet waiting for the team and she went close to it.

"Hey, Christina. Can you just stop for a minute?" Derek shout in order for his friend to hear him and she turned to face him, they were ten metres away from eachother. She dropped her bag to the ground and stood there, her eyes glistening from the tears willing to spill.

The sun wasn't up yet, even if it was around 6 am the sky was still a bit dark. The first drop of water fell down her face and it slowly started raining lightly.

"Why do you keep avoiding me?" Derek questioned Christina. She realized that it was time for them to communicate. She just wanted to disappear between the sweet rain drops and teleport to her house, inside her bedroom. But she couldn't do that.

"I just don't want you to be embarrassed of me" Christina finally admitted and Derek got closer to her, close enough to see that her cheeks were full of tears and not raindrops.

"Sweetheart, I would never be ashamed of you. I'm here to listen to you, just try to trust me for moment. I don't believe I asked something irrational" Derek pleaded and showed a version of himself that no one else had seen.

These two people right now were out of their bodies, their souls were bleeding and the rain was wiping off any blood that could stain their clothes. Christina took a deep breath and was ready to talk.

Something that Christina and Derek didn't know was that the team was watching through the glass that the reception of the hotel had. They couldn't hear anything but words weren't necessary to sense what was going on.

"My parents died eleven years ago, they were murdered by a serial killer. The Unsub was never found. And Rossi was the lead agent on this case, that's how I met him. He became like a father to me and we still have a really strong relationship. He learnt me to cook and bake, you know all the things my parents never did" Christina claimed with a slight smile and a couple of tears dropping down her face.

"Seven years ago, I was hired by the FBI. One of my colleagues was Victor Smakov, who ended up being my boyfriend" Christina stated with a sad tone.

"Victor was the one who called you yesterday, right?" Derek questioned, realising that something finally started to make sense. Christina nodded and looked down

"Everything was fine, we even moved in together. But after almost a year everything changed. He got violent, he didn't respect my wishes about waiting for marriage and he made me hate myself so much" Christina cried even more, as if she was going through the same thing again.

Derek slightly touched her hand, he tried not to show pitty in his eyes because he knew she didn't like that.

"One day, I found out I was pregnant." Silence showed up, it stayed there, none of them was ready ot break it. But Christina had the strength to pick the hammer up and do it.

"I didn't tell him about it. One day, he got really angry with me and he started beating me up. He punched me in the stomach and I started bleeding. Then, I knocked his head with a vase and he went unconscious. I called Rossi - who didn't know anything about the whole situation - and I asked him to get me to the hospital. After we arrived, I went through exams and the last thing I remember was being handed a small helpless human. My little Louise, it means renowned warrior" Christina cried out and Derek hugged her tight.

"And after all of that, I only got the chance to file restraining orders. Right now that I'm not in the negotiations team anymore, Strauss hired him, I was an obstacle. Erin knew everything, and yet, she still did what she did" Christina finally said, coming to the conclusion of why she's been acting so strange the last 24 hours.

Derek just hugged her brushing her slight damp hair with his hands that stopped behind her back.

The same moment the world went quiet. Everyone stood still, the small raindrops were still falling at the top of their heads, their bodies seemed like they were made for eachother and their eyes made the most beautiful contrast. Like the sea was throwing itself on the big brown rocks. The sea had no limits, she poured herself around the harsh texture of the rocks, she hugged them and they hugged her.

"It's alright love, it's alright" Derek tried to calm her down. The nickname thar he used was odd for him but he just said what he felt. Her sobs were still going on. Her body felt weak, she almost collapsed but Derek thankfully caught her before hitting the ground.

"I've got you sweetheart" Derek whispered and carried Christina, he went up the stairs of the jet. He placed her at the sofa of the plane and put his jacket on top of her.

Hi guys, I hope you liked this chapter!

Finally! Some communication between Derek and Christina!

I also want you to comment if you want to suggest anything about the story, I'm all ears.

Question: Can you please comment some cute nicknames for a love interest?

Don't forget to like and comment!

Also you can follow me on
Til tok: golden_writer_

See you, have a nice day!

By Golden_writer_

Words:2499

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.8K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...
176K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
220K 5.8K 30
Morgan and Reid have always been the closest of best friends for multiple years. Reid figures out he has feelings for Morgan but is afraid to tell hi...
376K 6K 42
Your first year at the BAU has been everything you expected, it was something you enjoyed and were passionate about. Everything in your life remains...