Baatein Ankahee

נכתב על ידי mannu026T

What a person desires is to have name,fame,power of money Abhay Singhania,he was known as the king of busines... עוד

Introduction
Characters Introduction
Disclaimer
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
About Malhotra Brothers
Chapter 3
Introduction of More characters -I
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -7
Introduction of More characters
Important
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Information Regarding Updates
Chapter -11
Your Review
Chapter 12
New Story cover
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter 18
Chapter-19 (Part-1)
Chapter 19 (Part-2)
Chapter-20
Questions
Teaser of upcoming Chapters
Chapter -21
Chapter -22
achievement...
Chapter-23 (Part-1)
Chapter 23 (Part 2)
reader's choice
chapter-24
Chapter-25
New Entry
Chapter 26
Your Imagination
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Let's talk
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32

Chapter -8

763 53 29
נכתב על ידי mannu026T

Note -Please Vote And Comment
Your views on storyline

The scene starts at Malhotra Mansion

Harsh sat on the sofa, waiting for his sons to come downstairs. He had been away for three long months, and he missed them terribly. Although he loved all his children equally, what happened 15 years ago had affected his bond with his sons . For some reason he's never home It's not like he doesn't wish to live with his sons but somewhere regrets whatever happened and it doesn't let him have eye contact with his sons .

Despite trying his best to mend his relationship with both his elder sons he couldn't, also it was evident that his both elder sons had no interest in doing the same. Where his eldest son Aarav respects him and fulfills his duties as an elder son, the friendship they once shared is lost somewhere, and Harsh regrets it. On the other hand his second-born Omkara didn't even want to look at him and probably hated his presence, but he never voiced it out because of Aarav. Harsh's only hope is his youngest son Ruhaan, who was like a ray of hope in his life.. thought his birth was unexpected for him...he was not ready to welcome one more child precisely two but....destiny had some other plans.....His chain of thoughts was broken when he heard his youngest son calling him "Dad" excitedly.... with a smile on his face, he stood up and opened his arms wide, ready to greet his son with a warm and comforting embrace.

Ruhaan still hugging him -"I missed you so so much dad....kitna time laga diya aapne aane mein..."

Harsh -"I missed you so much baccha ...kaisa hai tu"

Ruhaan-"Bilkul theek hu ...(He made harsh sit back on sofa)...aap bataiye aapki medical conference kaisi thi"

Harsh -"Bahut aachi thi....It feels so good to learn new things and about the progress in medical science and discover new information."

Ruhaan Excitedly -"Ye btao kya laaye mere liye New York se....jaldi se dikhao"

Harsh-"Woh toh mein bhool hi gya"

Ruhaan whinned-"noooooo.....aise kaise bhool gye.. jao mein baat nhi krta aapse"

Harsh smiled at his son innocence -" Aree...theek hai phir ...phir mein jo ye play station laaya tha ..uska kya hoga.."

Ruhaan shocked and smiled -"What??....aap play station laaye ho ...kaha hai"

Harsh -"Mere room mein rakhwa diya hai ....abhi tere exams chal rhe hai na...woh ho jaaye uske baad you'll get it"

Ruhaan whined and pouts -"mujhe abhi try krna hai ....per theek hai hitler ko pta chala toh bahut gussa karenge woh...exams ke baad hi khelenge apn saath mein....aap rukoge na tab tak?"

Harsh smiled little and hummed and asked -"Kaha hai waise woh dono....aaye nhi abhi tk?"

Ruhaan-"Woh..up...(Heard footsteps and turned to look up and saw both omkara and Aarav coming downstairs)....aa gye Bhai aur bhaiyu"

Both Aarav and Omkara came and bent down to touch harsh feet and take his blessings ....Harsh blessed them

Harsh smiled-"Khush raho....kaise ho tum dono"

Aarav-"we are fine dad....aapki medical conference kaisi thi"

Harsh-"It was good...woh sb chodho dekho mein tum dono ke liye kya laaya hu....(he took out something from his bag and first gave it to Aarav)... "this is for you"..Aarav took it though he didn't wanted to but unwrapped the cover and found "Latest edition book of his Favourite Author ....which was yet to be released in market"....

Aarav shocked and looked at harsh -"Dad ....ye...ye book kaise"

Harsh smiled -"I know....how much you love reading....also this one is from your favourite author...so I bought it for you"

Aarav Sighed and sadly smiled -"Thank you dad .....mujhe nhi pta tha aapko itna pta hoga mere baare mein...you are never home most of the time....aapne ye notice kiya...aacha lga mujhe ye jaankar"

Harsh felt hurt but masked it -"kaise nhi pta hoga...you are my son...(He turned to look at omkara and gave another gift wrapped packet to him)...dekh tere liye kya laaya hu"

Though omkara took it but didn't even unwrapped it...hurt flashed in harsh eyes....ruhaan also didn't like it...he interrupted

Ruhaan-"Bhai ek baar kholke toh dekho dad kya laaye hai aapke liye"..

Omkara uninterested -"Baad mein dekh lunga mein...."

Ruhaan was about to say something when one of the staff came and informed them that dinner is ready....omkara sighed..he didn't want to pretend like everything is fine between him and his father when it is not ....also he don't want to break Ruhaan's heart...he loves his brother alot..but for him also he can't forget whatever happened in the past...

All went to have dinner ...where Ruhaan was sharing everything with harsh... whatever happened in his absence.... Omkara and Aarav were silently having there meal...once done they excused themselve and went upstairs leaving ruhaan and Harsh alone ....

Ruhaan called him-"Dad"

Harsh-"Haan baacha...."

Ruhaan sadly -"aap rukne wale ho na hamare saath..aap jb bhi aate ho kuch hi din ke liye aate ho aur uss time bhi zyada time toh hospital mein hi rehte ho Ghar hi nhi aate.....I miss being with you ....mujhe aapke saath time spend krna hai ....aap teeno ke saath time spend krna hai"...

Harsh sighed his younger son is the only reason why he comes home...for his other two sons he have become a stranger now....they just keep professional relation with him...not son-father one...

Harsh-"I'll try baccha....chalo ab so jao bahut late ho gya hai"

Ruhaan nodded his head sadly and saying him good night went upstairs....Harsh was going upstairs when he passed omkara room ....he heard something which broke his heart in pieces

Omkara -"Kaka ....ye aap rakh lijiye...apne pote ko de dijiyega"

Staff -"Nhi bana mein kaise...ye toh harsh sir aapke liye..."

Omkara-"Mujhe abhi iski zaroorat nahi hai ....aapke pote ko bhi paintings aur sketching ka bahut shauk hai na ....ye meri taraf se uske liye....rakh lijiye aap aur ye book aapke chote pote ko de dijiyega"

Harsh went from there...he can't stay and see his son's hatred for him ...it's unbearable....

Next day morning
Kapoor Mansion....

Abhi wanted to attend the birthday party of one of his friends. The party was organized at his friend's farmhouse, which was located on the outskirts of the city. Since it was not safe to go there, especially at night, Rishi advised Abhi against it. However, Abhi was stubborn and refused to listen. He kept whining until Rishi was about to lose his temper, but he managed to control himself. Parenting was a tough job at times.After their parents death in car accident.... responsibilty of both ruhi and abhi came to his shoulders....he happily parented them....where for ruhi he was always his cool brother.... but for Abhi... Rishi had to step in the role of father rather than a brother ... Because that was more important that time ....

Rishi -"You are not going anywhere and that's my final decision....tujhe ruhi ke saath newyork jaana tha maine jaane Diya ....but itni late night party and that too in the outskirts of the city.....no way"

Abhi gave pleading look to Ruhi and she melted -"Jaane do na bhai....jaldi wapas aa jaayega woh...(looking at abhi)....haina Abhi "

Abhi -"Haan bhai ....promise jaldi wapas aa jaunga"

Rishi-"Ruhi ... don't fall for his tricks....baccha hai woh ...uski Haan mein haan Milana zaroori nhi hai hamesha....behave like an elder sister and think wisely"

Ruhi knows her bhai was right but she can't see Abhi sad....

Ruhi-"Mein kisika side nhi le rhi bhai ...abhi enjoy nhi karega toh kb karega woh when he'll get older like you .... don't be a spoilsport... let him go na"

Rishi felt insulted -"What do you mean by older like me....do I like look like an older man to you both?"

Ruhi whispers -"Lagte toh nhi ...but baat toh waisai kr rhe ho"

Abhi smiled sheepishly listening it....
Rishi looked at him...and abhi stopped smiling and look down....Rishi approached him and made him look up keeping his hand and lifting Abhi chin up ..and asked softly. ..

Rishi-"Jaana hai tujhe..."Abhi nodded..."Theek hai ...ja skta hai but meri kuch conditions hai"

Abhi -"Manzoor hai"

Rishi-"Sun toh le pehle...(Abhi nodded)....pehli tu driver kaka ko saath leke jaaya... you'll not drive and go... though you know driving but that's only for some emergency purpose....second... you'll be in contact with Ruhi and keep her informed about your whereabouts.....Ishu bhi tere saath jaayega...third.... seedhe ghar se farmhouse aur waha se seedha Ghar...idhar udhar kahi nhi jaaoge.... fourth and last you'll not get in any trouble.. manzoor hai toh you can go"

Abhi excitedly -"Manzoor hai bhai....thank you so much..." Saying this he hugged Rishi....he too hugged him back...After that Rishi left for office as he and Abhay have some important meetings lined up.....

Ruhi turned Abhi and cupped his face -"Please don't get in any trouble....sambhal kar jaana...aur jldi wapas aa jaana...."

Abhi whinned-"Kya aap dono bolte rehte ho... don't get in trouble...kya mein jaankar musibat ko invite krta hu...aao mere pass...ab mein bada ho gya hu...dhyaan rakhunga apna aap tension na lo...chalo now help me to select what should I wear"
And he dragged Ruhi..with him for selecting his attire for evening party....

Ruhi selected white tshirt and denim jacket over it ...with greyish jeans...for Abhi....also she gave a particular watch to Abhi which was gifted by Abhay on his 16th birthday to him..It had gps in it ...which Abhi didn't know..... She also have same type of watch but with a bracelet type design... Rishi gave it to her....it was for their safety as Abhay and Rishi have some business rivals ....they didn't want their rivalry effect Abhi's childhood...so they kept it hidden ...also Abhay appointed a special security for both Abhi and Ruhi....which keeps him updated about their whereabouts... Ruhi was against this...she thought this was too extreme level why some so called professional rivals will do personal attack but Abhay didn't listen....though Abhay never expressed his love and care vocally but his actions do speak a lot...she shrugged off her thoughts...and looked at his brother standing in front of her all ready .

Abhi-"Kaisa lg rha hu di?"

Ruhi adjusting his collar a little -"As always Handsome"....

Abhi smiled -"Woh toh hai ....(checking time)...chalo mein nikalta hu di ...late ho jaunga warna"

Ruhi -"Aaram se jaana ..Maine driver kaka ko bol Diya hai wahi le jaayenge....jldi wapas aana...and no trouble... okk"

Abhi nodded,hugged her quickly and rushed out...

Scene shifts to Life & Care Hospital

Harsh introduced Ruhi as new cardiac surgeon to everyone ... and left as he have lined up surgery

Aarav approached her-"Welcome,on board Ms. Kapoor! We're thrilled to have you at our hospital and in our cardiac department have heard a lot about you.... If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to any of us ... looking forward to working with you..."

Ruhi nervously-"Same here Sir.... I'll do my best and will make sure not to disappoint you or Harsh Sir "

Aarav nodded -"You can inquire about your schedule for today by contacting in reception."

Aarav left and Ruhi Sighed .....

Someone patted her shoulder she scared and turned to see Janhavi smiling at her...she smiled back and hugged Janhavi...

Janhavi excitedly -"So how's it's going...your first day..Aarav Sir se milke kaisa laga."

Ruhi made a face-"He's so akdu...meri toh awaaz hi nhi nikl rhi thi unke saamne."

Janhavi smiled-"Woh sirf dikhte hai...but dil ke bahut aache hai Aarav Sir ...dheere dheere Jaan jaogi unhe...and did you meet his brother Omkara.. he's also in cardio department...but he's very cool and fun-loving person... you'll really enjoy his company...chalo milwati hu tumhe usse"

They both went to meet Omkara...

Other hand in Abhay's Office

Abhay was busy reading a file of a meeting which is about to begin in a few minutes....he opened his phone to check something when he saw a message from Abhi sent about 3 hours back asking him about how he was looking with his pic attached..

He thought to call Abhi and ask his whereabouts but his phone was coming unreachable he tried it many times but the response was the same ....he thought to ask Rishi once ..he was worried for Abhi......he was just about to call him...... when Aman came and informed about the arrival of clients ...and he quickly left to attend clients... and got busy with back-to-back meetings...due to which he didn't got time to call Rishi or check his phone..... In between the meeting.... suddenly the door of conference hall opened and he saw receptionist...she looked worried...

Abhay-"What's so important that you can't wait for meeting to end"

Receptionist -"Sorry sir ...but as you were not picking calls...aur Rishabh sir ka bhi call nhi lg rha tha...I had to come... there's a call from police station...the officer wants to talk to you....it's about Abhimanyu sir"

Abhay rushed out as he heard it's about Abhi....

....................................
Please avoid grammatical mistakes

So how was the chapter??
Do you liked it?
Any scene requests??

What do you think...why police officer called him??

Target - Vote -25+ Comments -20+

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

118K 10.7K 56
Shivaay singh oberoi's world revolves around business and family. He is known to be cold hearted in the business world. People think he's serious all...
2.3M 102K 58
ABHYANSH SINGH RANAWAT, the most feared man in the country, was crowned at the tender age of 14, exposed to all the cruelty power-hungry people threw...
128K 11.1K 59
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a very successful and famous business tycoon, had a bad experience because of which he does not believe in marriage or romance...
48.1K 2.3K 48
Story about.three brothers...who love each other so much and also reflect in their children..a cute bonding between the whole family with little stri...