πŸ₯€ Roses and Novels (Hogwarts...

By lenasallow

What happens after Hogwarts Legacy? What about Helena and her life in the wizarding world. On her way to find... More

introduction of roses and novels
Videos for you
πŸ₯€ - Prologue -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 2 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 3 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 4 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 5 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 6 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 7 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 8 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 9 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 10 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 11 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 12 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 13 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 14 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 15 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 16 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 17 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 18 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 19 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 20 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 21 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 22 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 23 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 24 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 25 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 26 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 27 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 28 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 29 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 30 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 31 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 32 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 33 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 34 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 36 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 37 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 38 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 39 -🌹
πŸ¦‹πŸŒ™ end book 1 β­οΈπŸ¦‹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 40 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 41 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 42 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 43 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 44 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 45 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 46 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 47 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 48 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 49 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 50 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 51 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 52 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 53 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 54 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 55 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - chapter 56 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 57 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 58 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 59 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 60 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 61 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 62 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 63 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 64 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 65 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 66 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 67 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 68 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 69 - 🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 70 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 71 -🌹
πŸ₯€ - Chapter 72 -🌹
-Music Playlist-

πŸ₯€ - chapter 35 - 🌹

20 0 0
By lenasallow

(Sebastian perspective)
With all my strength, I tried to hold Helena back by her boot. I felt her startle, and I could no longer hold her full weight, and she fell off the rock, past the waterfall into the water.

She landed next to a large rock in the water, and I jumped down from the rocks. I changed back from my Animacus to my human form, and I jumped into the water.

I quickly rushed to her body and looked for any injuries. No serious injuries, thankfully. I lifted her from the water and laid her on the water's edge. Her long black hair fell past her face, and her freckles glistened in the sunlight. Her full lips were red pink from the cold water.

I stroked her cold cheek and stared at her unconscious body. She did indeed look different, Anne was right. She seemed healthy, was no longer such a skinny girl, and her body had taken on more feminine shapes. Near her legs were a few scratches from the small stones she fell on in the water.

My wand was still at home; I had not brought it with me on my trip. I dived into the water and grabbed some seaweed, and tied it around her legs. I looked in the forest for eucalyptus or mint and found a small twig and misted it and put it between the wound and the seaweed.

I stood up and put my hands in my pockets and looked at the sun. It was almost going to dusk. I sighed deeply and closed my eyes and thought about what had just happened.

She knows that I am the white wolf. Would she also know that it was me who sat with her during the ball.

I opened my eyes and looked at her, I saw her eyes slowly open. She looked at me and closed her eyes again.

I knelt beside her body. I hovered over her face to see if she was fully conscious yet. She opened her eyes again, and those bright blue eyes appeared behind those long lashes. She stared at me with those beautiful eyes, and I immediately felt home again.

And before I could say anything, she closed her eyes and lost consciousness again. I had to do something, she must be healed ... and there is little I can do without a magic wand.

I lifted her up and carried her through the forest toward Gaunt Manor.

''Hang in there, Lena.''

I spoke to her as I ran through the forest with her in my arms.

Her cold face lay against my warm upper body, and I shivered with tension.

I waited at the gate for someone to see me, and I saw Flood the house elf, who quickly fled inside. He returned immediately after, with Ominis following him. I saw that Ominis could walk without his wand.

Had he been practising? He came closer, and I saw that the haze in front of his eyes was gone, and he stared at me. Directly into my eyes, and I knew what had happened-his sight - it was back.

I handed Helena her body to Ominis and pushed some wet hair away in front of her eyes to take another look at her.

I nodded to Ominis

''Ominis''

And he understood

"Sebastian.''

-

I apparate back to my house in the woods and broke down. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I had missed so much in the year I had been away. I felt alone, abandoned.

And the woman that i love is in love with my best friend.. my brother. When i saw them kissing in the woods, i was so jealous and angry.

I was surrounding the Manor in the hope i could see her. And then i found her, mingled in his touch.
I saw the tension coming from that passionate kiss they gave each other. And when she pulled on his belt, i knew enough. They did more than just kissing and snugging.. i growled and stepped in.

When I finished crying and stopped being angry, I grabbed a feather, ink, and paper from my kitchen drawer and sat down at the table.

I had to fight for her, I have to show my good side - my better side.

I wrote the letter to Professor Weasley about my return to Hogwarts for senior year.

-Letter-
Dear Professor Weasley,

I have been released from Azkaban and have served my full time here.

We are now a year on, and I have had a few months to rest and recover.
They have broken my disrespectful boundaries, and I have become a new person.

I would like to return to Slytherin for the last year at hogwarts.
My sister Anne told me that Quidditch has started again and I would like to participate in this.
So that I can still get credits and leave school with a diploma and a future for a possible job or further education. I hope to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Sebastian Sallow

-

(Helena perspective)
I opened my eyes and lay on the cold kitchen counter in the kitchen of Gaunt Manor. It looked like I was lying laid out, ready to be buried. Around me, the kitchen staff was busy preparing the evening meal.

Next to me, Ominis sat on a chair with blood on his fingers. Around me were bandages, paper towels with blood, and wiggenweld potions. I looked at my leg, which was bandaged with bandages and gauze.

''It took a very long time for your wound to stop bleeding,'' said Ominis, who stood up and came to look at me.

''My wand didn't work to heal you either, I had to bandage you myself.'' He grabbed a wiggenweld potion and handed it to me.

I opened the cap and poured the bottle down my throat, and swallowed it. I looked at Ominis with concern in my eyes. ''I saw him Ominis...he was there.''

He cleaned up all the grooming supplies and washed his hands in the sink. ''I know, I saw him too.'' He joined me on the chair as I sat down on the kitchen counter.
''He brought you back when you were hurt and left again.''

Sebastian was the white wolf. He had saved me from the Mongrel ...
he had looked me up at the ball ... and now at the manor to see me and saved me again.

Ominis removed the bandage from my leg; it had begun to heal.
I grabbed another Wiggenweld potion and drank this bottle completely empty as well. The wound on my leg became less irritated and disappeared.

He rubbed my leg with his fingers ''What happened?''

I let my legs hang down along the kitchen counter and rolled my shoulders.

''After I went into the forest after Sebastian, my magic almost ran out. I made a leap with my ancient magic and ended up at a gorge of the waterfall. Sebastian wanted to hold me with his teeth, but I was startled and fell off the waterfall. Before I knew it, I hit the water and lost consciousness. I regained consciousness for a moment and saw Sebastian above me, but everything went dark again.''

He stood up and came between my legs and grabbed my face. ''I'm relieved you're okay! it could have ended very differently. A fall like that could be the end. And I'm glad Sallow brought you here to me.'' He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

I leaned against his forehead and felt his warmth against me. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear ''Are we picking up where we left off in the woods?''

he got a big grin on his face and looked around at the kitchen helpers and the cook. ''Leave the kitchen! come back when i say you can.'' The helpers nodded, and the cook responded. ''Yes, Mr. Gaunt.'' and everyone left the kitchen.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me further toward him, I was now sitting on the edge of the kitchen counter.

His hands slid down my legs from bottom to top. He pushed the skirt of my dress up a little and caressed my thighs.

He grabbed my panties and pulled them down, and put them in his pocket.

My fingers slid over his face, down his neck, and through his hair. I grabbed his face and gave him a deep kiss, and pressed my tongue against his.

He opened the zipper of his pants with his hands and took out his member. My eyes darkened at seeing his large, thick member.

He put his hand on my ass and pushed himself inside me. I pulled at his hair at feeling him in my tight entrance.

I slid my cold fingers under his shirt along his back, and he trembled with sensation. I put my nails in his shoulders to hold him tight, and he moaned with me.

He pushed himself deep and hard into me and began to move back and forth rapidly. We were a moaning mess together.

When we were done, Ominis didn't want to give my underwear back.''Let's go eat.'' he said with a big grin on his face.

I blushed and jumped off the kitchen counter and walked with him to the dining room. I sat down at the table and waited for Ominis to retrieve the kitchen staff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 22 11
This book takes place two years after The Shadow Trio met, in Hogwarts Legacy. It dives into the complexity of maturing into young adults with Sebast...
7.8K 426 94
A new student is starting at Hogwarts this year. The strange bit is she's a 7th year. No one has ever heard of a student being enrolled so late. She...
61 0 8
The story of Hogwarts Legacy with a heavier focus on Sebastian and Ominis... along with the romance option we all wish we had, of course ;) Sebastian...
6.7K 307 21
She has harbored feelings for Sebastian Sallow since the start of their 5th year, and as they enter their 7th, this may be her last chance to make so...