❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

By nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•

6.2K 813 301
By nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 17

ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ

☾⋆。°✩

~ ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ~

• 18 ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴀɢᴏ •

A small seven year old girl stood in the corner of the big wide field which was a playground where many small kids and students were playing and enjoying their time, there she stood in the corner watching them with yearning eyes.

Her black orbs shined when she saw a girl coming near her and she stepped closer but her happiness died down when she saw the girl taking the football which came near her.

Her smile dropped and she stepped back, her hold on her black school uniform tightened, her hands turned white and after a long pause she spoke.

"Can I play with you all?", her voice was soft as she asked the girl who scowled hearing her. After a second the girl gave a disgusting look to her as she replied curtly.

"We don't want to, my mom told me not to play with you, your mother is crazy and so you are."

Warm tears dripped out of her eyes as she listened to the girl who giving a disgusting look to her turned and ran towards her friends.

A sob escaped her lips as she turned back and ran in the farthest corner of the playground where no one comes and go, the large trees stood there providing shadow which she needed the most at the time.

Leaning on one of the tree she cried silently, small sobs escaped her lips.

"I am not bad like mom, why do they assume me bad?", While sobbing she whispered to herself, her beautiful eyes were dipped in her tears while her nose had turned red and her cheek bones had turned pink while crying.

"Of course you are not bad, who said you are."

She froze listening to the voice, her tears freezed while her sobs turned slow, she gulped and fisted her palm tightly on her black skirt as she turned towards the main source from where the sound came but there was only a tree which was a little away from her.

She noticed a shadow behind the tree and her mind went numb.

"Do ghost appears in day light too?", She muttered under her breath as she stepped closer but stopped when the shadow of that person touched her feet.

She gulped scared as hell and took a quick step towards the person but stood there when she heard her teacher calling.

She took a quick glance of her teacher and saw the students running inside then she turned back to the shadow which was present still there.

"Who are you?",She whispered meekly as she took a step closer and then she saw the person turning.

In the dark behind the trees she could only see his eyes which shined because of the sunlight.

Blue eyes.

Her eyes met with those blue eyes and unknowingly she stood  rigid there.

The blue eyes were looking directly at her but before she could have a talk, the teacher shouted her name.

She sighed and turned towards her teacher who was calling, even when she didn't wanted to but she had to ran in the direction of her teacher, while running she again turned but didn't see the person again.

She giggled when she felt someone behind her and turned towards the person with a wide smile but her smile dropped the moment she saw no one present there, her smile fell and she sighed as she leaned on the tree.

Suddenly a wave of cold air touched her making her relax, she closed her eyes for some seconds before opening them again.

"You are here?", She asked the person who was behind the tree again. He always comes here through the back door and she knows it as the door is near the tree behind which he hides every time.

"You feel my presence, impressive .", She smiled and peeked a little trying to take a quick glance of his form, he was tall as he hide behind the tree.

His hair is black and eyes are blue which she always notice because of peeking everytime he would think she is not. It's been two weeks she had felt his presence and would peek at him.

Every afternoon she reaches near the tree but only sees his shadow as if he doesn't want to show himself to her.

Placing her palm over her mouth she controlled herself from laughing as she took slow steps towards him from behind, she noticed him peeking as to take a look at her but she was not present there where he was trying to find her.

She reached near him from behind and a chuckle escaped her lips as she placed her palm over his shoulder, startling him.

He turned towards her and she saw him directly in his blue orbs. She giggled as she stared at his face which was not visible clearly because of the shadow but she got an idea of his face.

Before she could say anything she saw his eyes staying behind her and in a swirl she felt herself pinned on the tree, her eyes widened as his back pressed with her front.

His back touched her chest and she felt his body going weak, her brows furrowed but the next second his body fell on the ground. Her eyes stayed on his body which was on the ground and then she noticed the river of blood coming out from his stomach.

Her body froze and breath turned heavy, her eyes turned hazy with time, she bent on her knees.

"H..Hey", warm tears fell on her cheeks as she patted his shoulder.

"Wake up please...", Shaking him she shouted and he stirred, her heart relaxed when he opened his eyes and looked in her eyes.

"Go back", she frowned hearing him. What is he saying?

"Wha-"

"Go back", he again shouted but this time loudly, she shook her head as her eyes stayed on his stomach from where blood was coming out.

Placing her trembling hands there she touched the blood and felt herself shivering.

"You need to go-"

"I said Run backkk", She was startled hearing his loud angry voice. Her eyes turned heavy with tears and again she shook her head.

He stared at her for some time and then pulled his hand back as he tried to find something and took the thing out of his pocket.

Her eyes followed his every action and then she felt something in her hand, she looked down and saw him placing a pendant in her palm.

It was a beautiful red Ruby pendant, the silver chain and silver holder which grab the red heart Ruby securely as if this was really someone's heart.

"Take care of it-", she watched him and then back the pendant, grabbing the pendant securely in her fist she didn't reply to him and  stood on her feet.

"Let me take you inside.", She mumbled and bent to hold him but he pushed her back.

"Go back", again his mantra started making her cry, she gulped watching the red blood and then ran back inside to call someone.

"I will come back, stay alive please....stay alive", she shouted loudly as she ran back inside to call someone.

"Stay alive", that was the only thing going in her mind when She entered her school.

She was sitting on the chair with eyes stayed on the glass of water placed in front of her.

"Mira- there was no one present there kiddo, you must have hallucated things."

She eyed her father who smiled at her and then without saying anything she turned her attention back to the class, taking a long pause she whispered.

"Dad- was it really my hallucination?", She asked her father who smiled and nodded his head as he patted her head.

"You have seen me killing that's why it has taken a troll in your brain, don't worry it was just your imagination, take some rest from your school"

She nodded her head listening to her Father, he is right they are Mafia's so it was reasonable.

"Okay" she whispered and stood as she ran inside her room.

Closing the door behind she leaned on the door frame as she sat on the floor, her eyes turned heavy with tears, a sob escaped her lips as she pulled her palm in front of her eyes and eyed the red blood stain in her hand.

"Yeah it's my hallucination", She whispered and cried silently placing her palm over her chest.

"Someone died, He died. I started to like him and he died because of me."

Loud sobs escaped her lips as she pulled her knees and hugged herself trying to calm her breath which was turning heavy with time.

"I should not like someone, at the end they will die because of me.",

That was the last line she whispered to herself  before dozing off.

☾⋆。°✩

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

ᴍɪʀᴀ

"It was you"

I whispered looking in his icy orbs, his hold on my neck loosened and he pulled his hand back and smiled at me.

"You didn't expected?", My eyes turned blurry and I placed my palm over his chest pushing him back with a force that he stumbled back but balanced himself. My back was touching the window while he was leaning on the other window of the car.

Our eyes locked with eachother, I was staring at him.

"You are alive.", I sobbed loudly, my body trembled but soon I felt warmth covering my skin, the scent of wood hit me hard this time, my eye lashes fell down due to the heaviness of the tears while he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me away from the cold metal which was touching my back.

I didn't realised that metal was cold until my husband provided me with his warmth.

"You said me to stay alive, how could I not ?", More tears skimmed through my eyes hearing his voice near my ear. He is alive.

I thought he was dead though I never found the dead boy. But now the boy has turned into a mature man, he is alive.

"Whyyy", I closed my eyes as a low whisper escaped my lips, he placed his chin on my shoulder and i felt his one finger tracing my back.

Wrapping my arms around his neck i pulled him closer almost crashing our chest, the one inch gap which was between us died.

"I never found you there again, they said they didn't find you there, Dad said it was my hallucination but how can I hallucate the blood in my hand?"

I cried silently snuggling more into his neck, he patted my back softly.

"Why you disappeared Faris? I thought you-", I stopped myself from completing the sentence because I can't even think of him disappearing for my whole life.

He is not a stranger. He was never.

He is my husband.

And now I realised why I didn't see him as stranger because he was only the one who had made me smile at the time when I was left alone.

Left alone to handle things on my own.

"Agar nahi gayab hota uss waqt to musibat aapke sar rehti Mira, issiliye zaroori tha -"

I pulled myself away from him and stared in his eyes where only truth lies, some are not in my language while some are but I am too dumb to read them.

"When I asked you if we have met then you said we didn't so how come you decided to confess me now?"

I scowled as the question arises in my mind, he smiled and kissed my forehead making me close my eyes.

"I thought it was better if you forget that incidence or i assumed you did until you mentioned me, you seemed lost and I saw you feeling guilty over something you shouldn't that's why or else aapka purana dost aapke sath bachhe kar leta or aapko khabar tak na hoti"

I stared at him who was looking at me with a smile forming on his lips, though my poor husband was trying to hide it but he couldn't.

"Was it funny?", I asked him with raised brows and saw him shaking his head.

"Not at all, Malyshka!", He put his hands in air as he replied with a wide smile making me glare at him but I couldn't help but laugh along with him.

I was laughing so much that I had to place my head on his chest, his hands wrapped around my waist. again!

"I missed you"

"Even I missed that little boy a lot."

Pulling myself away I said teasing him which made him chuckle.

"Agar wo ladka koi aur hota to shayad aap ussi ke sath bass jaati kyon?"

My smile dropped listening to him, I felt a little dryness in his tone. My husband doesn't looks happy when he said that.

Staring in his eyes , I saw a look of 'pain' in his eyes.

If that boy was someone else....

I would love him?

"I don't think So-", I narrowed my eyes as i replied to him and saw him looking at me with his raised brows.

"I never said I love him because I was mere seven years old girl at that time but I can say I found a friend and lost him at the same time, happiness didn't lasted long for me. But I can never love that Faris- actually I love this Faris."

I paused and stared at him who was already looking at me with his blue eyes, his eyes held so much feelings that I don't intend to read. Not now please.

"You love me?"

"That's a big word, use it wisely"

I interrupted at the same time when he asked me which amused him while I gulped nervously.

Do I love him?

Suddenly his expression changed from soft to smirky one. That sexy smirk.

"And you used that big word for me, I am honoured."

Dramatically he placed his one palm over his chest and bowed a little just like the twins and Luca did to me as their Koroleva but here my husband-

The king bowed for the Queen.

Or I can say 'His Queen'.

The second one suits me more.

"I think we should talk later about it because the weather is turning cold.", I glanced outside through the window and it was snowing heavily here.

Ohh my....this is too much.

"Let's go", With that Faris opened the door and stepped out making me frown, I peeked outside from the open door and glanced at him who was standing under the snow wearing his black shirt and pant.

His handsome face with his sharp jaws. I want to kiss them.

He stepped a little closer and opened the front door making me frown.

"Didn't you said we are staying here?", I asked him as I remembered his words.

He turned towards me and a sexy smirk appeared on his lucious kissable lips. Again that secy smirk.

"As much as I want to make your and my fantasies to become true but Malyshka, it's too cold here and I think we might die fuc- sorry while making love to eachother."

That was the last thing he said before closing the back door from where I was peeking at him.

My cheeks turned red, i cleared my throat and rubbed my palms over my cheeks as to make sure they are not red but feeling the hotness over my cheek bones, I think they are turning crimson with each passing time.

This handsome hunk husband of mine.

I saw him sitting on the driving seat and locking the door.

"Let me come there too.", I said and tried to open the door but my husband's comment stopped me.

"You want to sit on my lap while I drive ?"

My lips parted with shock as I stared at him who was looking at me with his eyes shining with nothing but 'naughtiness'.

I think tonight my husband is in the mood of doing something naughty.

"Ughh..when did I said that I meant the passenger -"

My words were left incomplete when again he 'taunted' me.

Yes taunted me.

"Oh so when you are with your husband you want to sit on passenger seat while inside the club you were too busy with that shitty bastard and wanted to spend you time with him.....you know if only you weren't present there i would have removed his lap on which he asked you to sit."

He banged his hand on the steering wheel angrily, I gulped as I remembered I did shouted at my husband too in my plan of placing my knife on that rusted creature.

Now here my own husband will make a plan to kill me.

"I am sorry..."

"For what?"

Inhaling deeply I calmed myself down as I replied to my angry bird husband.

"For shouting at you inside, actually I was-aaah", my eyes widened as I was pulled by my husband and now from the back seat I was now sitting on my husband's lap in front.

My lips parted in shock while my breath turned heavy.

"You have every right to shout at me but only when no third party is involved in it, trust me baby I would rather kill the third person especially when it's a man who wants you. I would rather make him beg for his death and wouldn't let them see you for a second ."

Wrapping his arms around my waist he whispered snuggling into my neck making me close my eyes, my lips parted when he sucked on my neck.

"Forget that bastard, he doesn't deserves to stay in your mind."

I nodded my head hearing his dangerous voice near my ear and then felt him kissing my earlobe.

"As much as I want you to stay on my lap but we need to reach the hotel near us asap or else this snow will jam the road."

Placing my hands on his shoulder I was about to shift but again my husband held me from my waist and placed me on the passenger seat just like a five year old baby.

I glared at him but it was of no use as he chuckled taking my glare as a funny session.

Aisi biwi banungi mein? Jisske gusse se husband ko hassi aati hai?

I sighed and shook my head while my husband started the car.

"By the way who took you here ? Malyshka.", My breath stopped for a second listening to his cold tone.

How does he change his expression this fast along with his tone?

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"You won't come out will you?", I ignored my husband who was standing outside, with the door opened and he was ordering me to come out. Yes he was freaking ordering me.

I saw him looking at me with ticked jaws and then he sighed as he rubbed his palms over his face and then leaned a little to face me, because I was sitting and he was standing so yeah height difference.

"Fine I won't scold Cassian.", I raised my brows hearing him, he did made me spill the truth and I had no option but to confess after which my husband banged his hand on the steering wheel and announced the DOD of Cassian Lauren.

And to make sure the innocent twin who is not innocent even a little bit, doesn't get any scold or punishment from my husband who became a Hitler father sometimes ago as he was possesive about me and Sasha.

Rambling all the way - what if something would have happened to me or Sasha. Though something did happened with me there as I was shown as a girl to be sold in sometimes to my own husband.

My husband is thankful that nothing happened to us there especially 'me' that's why he wanted to rip the person who bought us there but I can't blame all thing on Cassian when in reality we all are included in this trouble.

"Promise?", I showed him my pinky finger as I said and saw him looking at me with raised brows and amused look.

"I thought you became a mature woman sometimes ago but since you are hell bent on behaving like a kid than let me handle you like one "

I frowned hearing him, not understanding a bit of what he is saying. My pinky finger was in air as i waited for my husband to play along and promise me by crossing his pinky finger with mine. But it never happened.

"Fariss aaaaahhhhhhhh"

I squealed as I was pulled out of the car by my husband's muscular arms. He threw me on his shoulder like a sac of potatoes. Seriously?

My eyes widened and I wriggled in his arms but it was of no use because he was more powerful than me.

He locked the car with his one hand and shoved the key back in his pocket and he continued to walk just like that with me on his shoulders.

"Faris leave me"

"Never"

I glared at him and felt his hands on my hip, that too not so gently.

My eyes widened and lips parted with shock.

"DID.YOU.JUST.SPANKED.ME?"

"No I just punished a brat kid who doesn't listen to her-"

"Father? You are my Father?"

"I can be one only if you call me Daddy-"

"Shut uppppp"

I placed my palms over my ears not interested in listening to his more shameless mentions.

Okay i do read but this is awkward.

"You have became shameless."

"Only for you, Malyshka -", with that he placed me on the counter of the reception, i glared at him and tried to jump down but instead he bent down and removed my silver heels.

My cheeks Burned as I tried to pull my legs away but he has already placed them on his thighs, removing my heels. Well my feet was paining as hell. And i don't have any idea how did he realised that.

"One key for master bed room.", My Husband ordered the receptionist who was leaning on the counter to have a glance of my husband who was already busy with me. He didn't eyed that woman who after listening to his cold tone hurriedly stepped back and took a key which was a black card with golden calligraphy on it.

I was busy in looking at the card and the next second I was thrown on my husband's shoulder and just like that he hold me by his one arm while with the other he held my heels.

"Take the keys, Malyshka!"

I was startled by his  voice near my ear and nodded my head as i realised I was gawking at my husband for too long.

Grabbing the keys from the lady's hand i wrapped my both arms around my husband's neck.

"You know people are watching us.",I whispered near his ear as I saw a man and boy gawking at us.

Pushing my black hairs away which was disturbing me like hell. I focused on my husband who has became too double minded tonight.

"You want me to book this whole hotel for our privacy, baby?"

My eyes widened hearing him and I shook my head in 'no'.

"Of course not, the room is enough for us.", I teased him but I think I might have forgotten with whom I was playing.

"Yes Malyshka, the room is enough for us, I think the car was too but giving a wide place to my wife for our 'first time' will be better."

I gulped hearing him, My Husband is in a serious mood.

And now I think I was joking because the seriousness is scaring me.

Aaj to mein gyii!

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER 17?

This chapter is especially dedicated to my dear genuine readers 💗 Thank you all 💞

Their first meet was just a small past story which I liked a lot in their love story and abhi main past to baaki hai.... filhaal bhot waqt hai. Lekin agar mein iss tarah update karungi to zyada waqt nahi lagega ☠️

Well i was so engrossed in writing that I started at 1 Pm and ended it sharp at 5 Pm.

And this chapter came so good that I couldn't helpt but publish.

You all were also excited for the next update because literally for the first time the 50+ comment target was completed on Instagram.

Next chapter after 300+ comments on this one, itna to kar sakte ho na?

Thank you

💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 593 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
18.7K 856 39
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...
15.1K 609 35
"𝐖𝐡𝐲..𝐰𝐡𝐲?" 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. "𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐮𝐜**** 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲."𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝. [ 4 - 18+ ] #1 𝑴𝒂𝒇𝒊𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 story by @...
144K 2.6K 26
The brooding CEO captivated his lover in his mafia world' The Sicilian mafia. While trying to find her real family, on a trip to Sicily, Italy. Luc...