Agneya - The Unknown King

By Shobanamanivannan

This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be cr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The New World
Chapter 2 - The Book
Chapter 3 - Soulmate
Chapter 5 - The Academy
Chapter 6 - Revelations
Chapter 7 - Sarvayogita
Chapter 8 - Winner
Chapter 9 - Mark
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Parents
Chapter 12 - Practice
Chapter 13 - Powers
Chapter 14 - Nightmare
Chapter 15 - Unexpected
Chapter 16 - Hatred
Chapter 17 - Liking
Chapter 18 - Annual Meet-1
Chapter 19 - Annual Meet-2
Chapter 20 - Dinner
Chapter 21 - Warning
Chapter 22 - Kiss
Chapter 23 - Ceremony
Chapter 24 - Transparency
Chapter 25 - Changes
Chapter 26 - Anniversary
Chapter 27 - Yuvrani
Chapter 28 - Decision
Chapter 29 - Palace
Chapter 30 - Wife
Chapter 31 - Asuras
Chapter 32 - Weapon
Chapter 33 - Intimacy
Chapter 34 - Dream
Chapter 35 - The Sword
Chapter 36 - Secret
Chapter 37 - Shield
Chapter 38 - Sisterhood
Chapter 39 - Imposter
Chapter 40 - Time
Chapter 41 - Past Life
Chapter 42 - Victory
Chapter 43 - Samrat
Chapter 44 - Joy
Chapter 45 - Epilogue

Chapter 4 - First Meet

7.1K 649 67
By Shobanamanivannan

Akashpura

"Charu!  Charu!  Get ready fast", Damini called out for her friend cum Princess, who was taking a long time in the bathroom.  Loosing her patience, she called out again, "Charusheela".

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I'm coming", Charu shouted and came out in her blouse and skirt.  Then hurriedly draped the saree around her.  Both went out to see the entertainment prepared for the occasion.  Their father had already returned back and everyone enjoyed the dance and song performed by the entertainers.  Later when the Royal family was alone, King Rajendra said, "Next week, the academy is starting the next batch of training for students.  This year, you two are also going to join there.  I have given your names to them.  So prepare for the same". 

Rashmi was ecstatic about going there, so immediately she went to pack her things for the upcoming year.  Charu also started to pack with a troubled expression on her face.  Damini looked at her and kept a hand on her shoulder while saying , "I know what you are thinking Charu!  Don't worry, you will not be shunned by others.  Moreover the Pranyakta Academy is not just about show of power, you can make new friends from different kingdoms as well".

Charu smiled at her friend's effort to uplift her mood and smiled at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Meghnath and Samrat Rajnath started to train Agneya on how to use his other powers.  As Agni had good control over his fire power, he was getting trained on other four powers which had no idea about.  He made some mistakes while controlling the intensity of the powers but by the end of the week, he got a good amount of control over the basic use of his powers.  Still it isn't enough for the next King.

His training included seeing through the water filled in a pool and find objects beneath it through naked eye.  Also transfer the water from one pool to the other by the sign of his hands.  Meghnath got drenched a few times while Agni was practicing this.  Samrat trained him in Air power, where he was given a task to create a tornado.  But unfortunately he couldn't control the intensity due to which it became stronger and even disrupted the things around the practice arena outside the palace.  Ultimately Samrat had to control it.

As for the earth power, he had to uproot a tree by splitting the ground around the tree.    Agni managed to uproot the said tree but the ground splitting expanded even outside the arena.  Next comes the space power, Agni was able to create a thunder but couldn't control it enough to direct it on a particular object. 

Somehow the training was completed by him and now it is a day before the departure to the Academy.  Although the Royal Palace was just two compounds away from the academy, he still has to stay in there as it is a residential academy.  Samrat brought Agneya towards the balcony of the Royal court which gave the view of the other 3 Kingdoms which he hadn't seen on the first day from the balcony of Samrat's chamber.  Samrat pointed towards the third ring on the hill where the Academy is situated on the other side of the ring.

Samrat said, "That is the place where all our problems are rooted".  Seeing the old door covered by creepers, Agni asked, "Is that the No-man's land you were talking about?  The one where the spawn of the enemy was locked by you?".  Samrat nodded his head and said, "It's half truth only.  It is the No-man's land which I told about.  But I haven't locked any spawn over there.  This door has been locked for almost 10 generations now".

Agni frowned at that and said, "If no spawns are locked in there, then why is it locked for so many years?".  Samrat explained him about the truth behind the locked door and cautioned him.....

Agni took in the unexpected truth which made him stunned for a second as it was something he had never thought to be existed.  But anyways he didn't think that even another realm exists and now here he is, proclaimed as the next ruler of Pranyakta.  Samrat was about to leave when Agni queried, "So what was the actual reason to abandon and never visit my mother?".

Samrat stilled in his place and said, "I'm bound by the rules of the Kingdom, as their King.  You will know it when you will ascend the throne".  Saying so, he left the place leaving Agni to his thoughts.  Agneya stood there still looking at the old door.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Akashpura

A chariot was waiting in front of the palace gate waiting for the Princesses to arrive.  Soon Rashmi and Charusheela climbed the chariot and they departed along with their maids.  By the time they reached the Pranyakta Academy, it was night time.  The incharge of the women's residence allotted chambers for each of the new students.  The chamber has one hall to receive guests, one bedroom with a bathing room attached to it.  The entire residency has one common puja hall for mass prayers.  Everyone went to their allotted rooms to take rest while their maids arranged their luggages.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Pranyakta Academy

The next Morning

Everyone got ready on time for the first puja in the Academy and after the puja is completed, all the students from both women's and men's residence assembled in front of the entrance of the Academy waiting for the arrival of Samrat and the five elderly scholars under whom they will learn.  Everyone was in their best behaviour to not create a bad impression.  Rashmi and Charu entered the assembly one after the other and soon whispers broke out as the other students were talking while pointing towards them.  Charu was feeling jittery all the while and waited while trying to calm down her heart, which was beating too fast.

Soon Samrat arrived with the five scholars and he addressed the new batch of students, standing infront of the assembly.  He said, "I welcome you all in the Pranyakta Academy.  As you all know, this academy was created by our ancestors to prevent the younger generation from misusing their gifted powers for useless things or to destroy the weaker section for personal reasons.  Here you will learn, how to increase your power to next level by intense learning and practice as well as how to control it along with your emotions, under the guidance of the elderly scholars.  All the best for your future achievements".

After concluding his speech, he invited Agneya and Dakshesh near him and said after introducing them, "These two are my grandsons who will learn along side you.  They will attend any one of the five classes each day according to their different powers".  The crowd soon split into whispers about Agneya being the next King as announced in the Royal court of Pranyakta, a week ago.

Dakshesh guided Agneya through different outdoor practicing arenas for different powers which were present nearby the Academy building.  Then guided him through different classrooms, which were provided with a small silver stool and a writing desk equipped with necessary items for writing.  Atlast they came to the temple at the backside of the academy and Dakshesh informed him, "This temple has a Mandap attached to it, which will provide unlimited food, thrice a day for all the students". 

After that they came back towards the classrooms when they heard a sobbing sound and found two girls at a distance, where one seems to be crying while the other was nonchalant about it and kept arguing with the crying girl.  It looked like bullying.  Dakshesh fisted his hand seeing his love crying heavily and was about to intervene when they saw a group of other students came to the rescue and sighed.

Agneya was still looking at the girls and saw that the girl who is now arguing with the entire group of students without flinching a bit, has a huge scar on her left arm.  It seemed weird to him because this is a magical world where people have high speed healing power.  Then how come this girl has a huge scar which doesn't seem to fade even a bit? 

Dakshesh said while gritting his teeth, "This girl doesn't have any fear of dignity left in her.  See how arrogantly she is fighting with everyone.  Just because she got the space power of level 2 and next in line to the throne of Akashpura, she got too much headweight that she is even bullying her own twin sister infront of others".  Agneya looked at the crying girl infront of him and then moved away with Dakshesh to the next classroom.

Glossary:

Samrat - Emperor
Samragyi - Empress
Rajkumar - Prince
Bratashree - Brother
Bhabhishree - sister-in-law
Mamashree - Uncle (Mother's Brother)
Mamishree - Aunt (Mother's brother's wife)
Bade - elder or big
Chote - younger or small

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys,

Sorry for the late update.

Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Thanks,
SM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 8.5K 41
Historical Series - 1 11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 ye...
92.7K 5K 72
Revenge and anger can drive a man to any extent. He either looses himself and drowns in the everlasting anguish or finds an unexplored path. Raja Rud...
2.5M 406K 68
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
1.9M 64.9K 38
Two imperfectly perfect fell in love. Something happened and they drifted apart. What will happen when they cross each other's path again? Will Aradh...