Gremlin's Book Review

By gremlinsbookstash

If you're seeking an honest review of your book, you've landed in the perfect spot. Whether you specialize in... More

NOT ACCEPTING AT THE MOMENT
Preface
Rules
Queue
1. If You Asked Me To
2. The Kingmaker
3. Unrobing Pen
4. SHS
5. The Chocoholic's guide to Love

Forms

92 9 33
By gremlinsbookstash

If you want your book reviewed, this is the form.

Username:

Name of the book:

Is there a specific chapter you have in mind for a review:

Submit your form inline HERE

If you decide to change your username, kindly shoot me a DM or drop a comment on your form comment, letting me know about the update. This ensures I can tag you correctly when posting the review.

If you'd like me to read your entire book, please expect a waiting period of 2 to 3 weeks. I understand this might seem like a lengthy wait, but I also need to allocate time for myself. I hope you can appreciate that.

If you have a few chapters you'd like reviewed, the waiting time is a maximum of 2 weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

519K 33.1K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.1K 127 6
Prepare to have your mind blown 🤯 Introducing the forbidden "Scale Digital Marketing Startup Guide- Your Ultimate, Straight To the Point Guide to B...
158 53 19
The owner of the largest company in country Z is known as nick , an ice lord ,who is bossy and cold. A young poor girl who doesn't fear anything what...
404K 13.5K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...