The Copyist (One Piece & OC)

Thattorichick tarafından

A 19 year old girl is suddenly reincarnated into a battlefield as a young baby within the world of One Piece... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1: I'm Where!?
Chapter 2: My New Life
Chapter 3: Here Comes Luffy!
Chapter 4: Enter Sabo!
Chapter 5: Our Dreams!
Chapter 6: Love Punch!
Chapter 7: Family
Chapter 8: Treasure
Chapter 9: Take Off!
Chapter 10: The Idol has What!?!
Chapter 11: North Blue
Chapter 12: Oh My Beard
Chapter 13: Mayday!
Chapter 14: What a Croc!
Chapter 15: Hooked into the Situation
Chapter 16: Find It Fast!
Chapter 17: Meet the Crew!
Chapter 18: Day 1 of 365
Chapter 19: Watch Out! Falling Boat!
Chapter 20: Upper Yard
Chapter 21: The Altar
Chapter 22: City of Gold
Chapter 23: Eneru's Scheme
Chapter 24: Ark Maxim
Chapter 25: Giant Jack
Chapter 26: A Balloon What?
Chapter 27: Welcome to G-8, Psych!
Chapter 28: Woah Waterfalls
Chapter 29: Galley-La Company
Chapter 30: Luffy's Decision
Chapter 31: Worrisome Ordeals
Chapter 32: Trapped on a Train
Chapter 33: Interference
Chapter 34: Enies Lobby
Chapter 35: Strawhats' Arrival!
Chapter 36: Finally, Freedom!
Chapter 37: The 8th Straw Hat
Chapter 38: Goodbye, Old Friends
Chapter 39: Water Seven's Wonders
Chapter 40: Our Next Adventure
Chapter 41: Enter the Fog
Chapter 42: A Sticky Situation
Chapter 43: Haunted Woods
Chapter 44: Night Raid
Chapter 45: Hidden Husband
Chapter 46: The Humming Swordsman/I OBJECT!
Chapter 47: Looming Threats
Chapter 48: My Vow
Chapter 49: New Resolves
Chapter 50: Enter the Groove
Chapter 51: Auction of Action
Chapter 52: Trouble Making Trio
Chapter 53: Poof!
Chapter 54: Out of the Frying Pan & Into the Fire
Chapter 55: Prison Break
Chapter 56: Fight to Flee!
Chapter 57: Final Preparations
Chapter 58: Into the Fray!
Chapter 59: Clash of Steel!
Chapter 60: Do or Die
Chapter 61: Our Next Steps...
Chapter 62: A New Season
Chapter 63: A Dark Gloomy Castle: Wish Granted
Chapter 64: Return to the Groove
Chapter 66: Into the Deep
Chapter 67: Ugg, Water
Chapter 68: Fake Invite
Chapter 69: Water Fight
Chapter 70: Oh, Another Masterplan
Chapter 71: Hordy's Downfall
Chapter 72: Treasure Hunt Gone Bad
Chapter 73: The Crying Snail
Chapter 74: Enter the Playroom
Chapter 75: A Large 'Room'

Chapter 65: YOU'RE ALIVE?!?!

1.6K 67 24
Thattorichick tarafından

(Save video for later)

Previously on The Copyist:

Seeing that Boa's ship blocked the marine's view, Amaya dropped the veil hiding her ship. The bright red plane made its appearance in the sky.

"Is that?" Nami asked, looking in the direction of the plane.

"But she's-" Usopp didn't finish as they were all thinking the same thing: But she died.

Luffy's gaze was fixated on the aircraft, needing to know who was inside.

Amaya slowed her flight path, coming to a landing on the deck. Wasting no time she jumped out of the craft and landed on the deck.

"Hey guys! Mind if I hitch a ride?" She smiled at the stunned crew.

***Amaya's POV***

"AHHHH! It's a ghost!" Usopp and Chopper screamed before passing out on deck.

"You're alive!" Nami shouted, running over to snatch me up in a tight hug.

"Yow! It's good to see ya, Ama!" Franky added, striking a pose.

Robin's eyes were misting slightly as she smiled at me. "I'm glad you made it Miss Aviator."

"A goddess! A fiery beautiful goddess from heaven!" Sonja's blood was spraying through the air, rather than staying inside his body. He too soon joined Usopp and Chopper on the deck floor. I saw Zero snicker at the fallen blonde.

I glanced over to Luffy, having not heard a word yet from my best friend.

He was just staring, and his face showed his disbelief. It was like he was trying not to let himself hope.

Reaching out my free hand that wasn't being smothered by Nami, I gestured to Luffy. He didn't move until Chi slapped her tail across his face.

His eyes watered uncontrollably as he slung his arms in my direction. Nami, seeing his hands grip my shoulders, quickly let go of her hug. Luffy slingshotted over before wrapping his arms around my torso a few times over.

"AMA! You're- You're alive! But I saw- I saw-" He started to sob.

"Shh," I started to run my fingers through his hair as I returned the hug. "I'm here."

Chi chilled on Luffy's shoulder throughout our hug. After a few minutes, Luffy finally calmed down enough to unwrap his arms.

"So, can I tag along with you and your crew to Fishman Island?" I question Luffy.

He gave the biggest smile. "Of course!" He turned to face his crew. "Next stop, Fishman Island!" He declared, pumping his fist into the air.

I turned my attention to securing my plane to the ship with Franky's assistance. It was a good thing he helped since Luffy was clinging onto me like a kola.

"Looks like you've upgraded." The cyborg comments about the plane.

I looked at his larger form. "I could say the same about you." I laugh at his proud expression.

Once the plane was secured, I used the illusion barrier to hide the craft.

"Phwww," Franky whistled. "Handly ability."

I chuckle. "You have no idea." I agreed with a smile.

"Okay!, let's get ready to set sail now!" Nami spurred the group into action.

"Got it Nami-swan!" Sanji hopped into action.

The lion paw anchors started to be pulled up, realizing the Thousand Sunny from her years of rest.

Brook and I ended up without jobs despite Usopp and Chopper still being face down on the deck.

Sanji kept coming to before passing right back out, hopefully he'll survive long enough for Chopper to check him over. I mean I could, but that might only make things worse.

Luffy was forced by Nami to let me go before she put him to work. Chi decided to hang with me in the meantime.

"Yohohoho, I'm glad to see you alive. Not that I can see. Haha, skull joke." Brook cracked himself up.

"It's nice to be back in the flesh." I grinned in his direction, hoping he'll catch the pun.

"Yohohoho," he laughed before his voice deadpanned. "I see what you did there. By the way, I have a question for you."

I nod my head for him to continue.

"May I see your panties?" His vacant eye sockets stared at me.

I looked at my hands as I channeled sand into them both. Swirling the small particles between my fingers, I ask a question in return. "Hey Brook, have you ever seen what happens to bones in the desert?"

"Yo ho ho, I think I have an instrument to tune." He dashed away.

Looking up, I diffused the sand. "Aw, but it was just a question, right?" I rhetorically ask the swordsman on my left.

He just smirked in return before shaking his head.

The sound of shuffling near our feet stole my attention. Usopp and Chopper were stirring.

"Hollow-Hollow," I mumble under my breath, making two ghosts appear from my hands. It wasn't the zombie trick that I was going to use on Zoro way back when, but it will do just as well with these two.

"Ugh, my head." Usopp complained. "I had the craziest dream." He started to say, looking in the direction that my plane was hidden. "Ama came flying in with a new wicked looking plane before-EEKKKKK!" His recollection was interrupted when the ghosts entered his airspace.

Chi and I started busting out laughing at the 'brave' warrior of the sea. He was too startled for having conquered these ghosts once before.

I had the two ghosts do a little dance before making them dissipate into thin air. "Still a scary cat eh Usopp?" I laugh.

"Not cool Ama. You nearly gave me a heartatt-" He freezes mid-complaint. "Wait!! You're really here?! It wasn't a dream! You're alive!" He came over and gave me a big hug.

"It's good to see you too Master Sniper. I can tell you've trained a lot these past two years." I patted his back as he pulled away.

He grinned with pride, rubbing his long nose. "Well yeah, I bet I'm the strongest one in the crew now, but enough about me. How are you here?"

"Well after the war I completed my last tradition with one of the warlords. After that, I went to pick up Chi from Zoro, but I got roped into training by another stubborn warlord. On the plus side, besides improving my sword skills, I gained a new devil fruit." I allowed another ghost to escape my hand. It circled Usopp once before returning back to the palm.

Usopp was left slack jawed at my explanation. Now that I think about it, I suppose there were some large pieces of important information. Oh well.

Before the longnose could ask for any further explanation, Chopper sat up rubbing his eye sleepily. "I dreamt that Ama was a ghost," he started to cry.

I walked over to the bluenose reindeer before picking him up off the floor. "There there Chopper. I'm not a ghost, but I am back." I was patting his back as he started to calm down.

"A-Ama?" He looked at me through his blurred vision. "Ama!" He clung to me with his sobs renewing vigor. "I-I'm not happy to see you or anything! Y-You idiot!" He was trying to convince me otherwise.

I kept patting his back. "Yeah, yeah. Just keep telling yourself that Doc Chop. Now, if you're feeling up to it, there's a blonde in need of some serious medical attention."

Chopper looked at me before I pointed to the chef still on the floor.

"Sanji!" He shouted as he jumped out of my arms. "Doctor! We need a doctor! Ama!" He looked at me.

"Yes, I'm a doctor, but he lost blood looking at a female. You really want me to examine him? I think physical contact just might kill him." I sigh in exhaustion.

"Ohhhh." Chopper hit one hoof in the other as he understood. "Doctor! We need a doctor! Wait! I'm a doctor!" He snapped out of his panic to start examining the man.

"Chi Chi chi," she squeaks.

"Yeah, I missed them too." I smiled, looking around at everyone running to and for, prepping for our departure or just up to their usual shenanigans.

"So, Ama. When did you arrive at Sabaody?" Usopp questioned once he and the others finished their respective tasks.

I glanced to Greenie, remembering the favor he asked when we arrived.

We just left Shakky's Bar after we arrived. Zoro and I were finding a place where we could rest for the night.

It was relatively quiet with the occasional mugger on the street. Nothing to be concerned about with our skill sets.

After knocking out the fifth mugger who attempted to target me, Zoro spoke.

"Hey Ama?" He asked, looking at the moon through the tall tree tops.

"Hm?" I question, dropping the unconscious body I was holding up before dusting off my hands.

"When the others show up and ask when you arrived, would you mind if I answered?"

Not really caring either way, I shrugged. "Sure, but why? It's not like you to suddenly ask for a favor, especially one like this?"

Zoro didn't speak for a moment before taking a breath. He then turned to face me. "I want to make my intentions clear on where I stand both with them..." he glanced away. "And with you." He finished.

"Stand?" I question, not quite understanding what he meant.

"You'll see." Was all he answered before he took the led on our walk.

Looking at the swordsman now, he could tell that I was waiting on him to answer Usopp's question.

His gaze fixed before a smirk played his lips. "She's the plus one to my number one." He declared.

"Ehhh!" Usopp and Chopper shouted.

"Oh? So Ama was with Zoro before we all met up?" Franky mentions.

I was too stunned to comment. Was this what Zoro was trying to get at? Was he trying to say that he was interested in me by saying that I'm his plus one?

"Yeah, we trained together for the last few months." Zoro responded, gaining my attention in the process. "We're currently equals, but one day I'll prove that I'm the most worthy."

I'm sure the others assumed that the worthy was as in 'worthy enough to become the greatest swordsman.' While I'm sure he means that too, I also heard another layer within his tone and through his eyes that looked at me as he said it. 'Worthy enough to become more' were the words.

I felt my cheeks gain some color.

"Ooo, what's this Miss Navigator?" Robin starts to tease me. Leave it to her to notice. "Oh right? You've finished your last tradition, right? Congratulations, you're officially marriage eligible."

Her sudden congratulations nearly made me choke on air from shock. Was that why some of my guy friends were starting to become so forward?! I mean like when does someone as dense as Greenie say such things? Much less think about it in advance enough to tell me to be on the lookout.

"T-Thanks, Robin. I'll tell you about it sometime, including the island Zoro and I were on. There were a bunch of ruins that I got to explore." I tried to tempt her with her favorite hobby to switch topics.

"Hmm, sounds fascinating. I look forward to hearing all the details." She stressed the word all as she glanced between Zoro and I.

Ugg. Why were all my friends now speaking with hidden meanings?

"Ya know. I might just take you up on that." I mutter next to her as I messaged my forehead. I could use someone to talk to about all these sudden confessions. Chi's out since she would constantly pester me with it, or she would likely vie for the person she wants me to end up with.

Shaking my head, I clear the thoughts for now. That would be a future me problem.

"Time to set sail!" Nami decreed.

"Finally!" Luffy grins, rushing over to his favorite seat: the masthead. I santer over, curious about what makes it such a good spot.

"Mind if I join?"

He turned to give me a big grin before he slightly scootered over. There wasn't much room, so we were side by side.

We watched as the ship took off. Well more like submerge into the water. Soon the coating barrier surrounding the ship turned into a large bubble that covered the whole ship. We were officially underwater.

"The surface is far up already." Robin comments.

She wasn't wrong. Once we started submerging it was like we were a sinking rock.

It was a gorgeous view. You could see the large entangled tree roots that made up the foundation of Sabaody. There were also various fish and different vibrant wildlife surrounding us.

"What a view!" Franky exclaims. "Submarines can't have windows this wide!"

"It's so cool to be underwater even as a devil fruit holder." I comment. Never in my wildest dreams would I think that I'd be willing to be surrounded on all sides by the sea, especially now.

"It's sinking and sinking! I can't stop worrying about flooding!" Chopper started to panic. I guess all of us devil fruit holders weren't reassured.

"Feels like we're leaving the inhabited world. It makes me nervous!" Nami adds.

"It's not the uninhabited, Nami. But it is a whole new world: under the sea."

"C-C-Can we go back on the surface again for sure?" Usopp stutters. "I-It's not like I'm scared but.." he trailed off as the sweat on his face proved otherwise.

"Woah! It's beautiful down here!" Luffy comments.

"Hmm," I hum in agreement.

Getting to see all the greenery within the water, I was reminded of a song from my past life. The one that was sung by a crab in one of my favorite movies.

Feeling the need, I decided to sing it. (Start video)

The seaweed is always greener. In somebody else's lake.

You dream about going up there, but that is a big mistake.

Just look at the world around you. Right here on the ocean floor.

Such wonderful things surround you, what more are you looking for?

Under the sea

Under the sea

Darlin' it's betta down where it's wetter take it from me

Up on the shore they work all day

Out in the sun they slave away

While we devotin'

Full time to floatin'

Under the sea

Down here all the fish are happy

As off through the waves they roll

The fish on the land ain't happy

They're sad 'cause they're in a bowl

But fish in the bowl is lucky

They're in for a worser fate

One day when the boss gets hungry

Guess who's goin' be on the plate

I look at Luffy during that part before continuing.

Under the sea

Under the sea

Nobody beats us

Fry us and eat us in fricasee

We what the land folks loves to cook

Under the sea we off the hook

We got no troubles

Life is the bubbles

Under the sea

Under the sea

Since life is sweet here

We got to be here naturally

Even the sturgeon an' the ray

They get the urge and start to play

We've got the spirit

You've got to hear it

Under the sea

Sadly, I'd forgotten how the rest of the song went, so I hummed the main part a couple more times before stopping.

"I've missed your singing Ama." Luffy comments. "It's always fun and lively, and makes everything better." He grinned before turning back to look at the passing scenery.

"Thanks, Lu." I smile in return.

"Yohoho, that was lovely, Ama-san! We should do a duet together sometime." Brook offered.

"Sure! That sounds fun." I nod in agreement.

Luffy and Zoro soon decided that the fish looked yummy and started an attempt to grab some. They were quickly thwarted by a panicked Usopp and Chopper who then berated them for their stupidity.

Sanji, showing his intelligence, asked Nami for a list of do's and don'ts within the bubble barrier.

She readily agreed, but her beauty soon sent Sanji off like a rocket outside the barrier from the red rush of blood coming from his nostrils. What a moron.

Luffy fished him back onto the boat, using his gum-gum ability.

While Chopper was expelling the water from Sanji's lungs by pressing on his chest, Nami went over the rules for the bubble barrier. Basically, as long as there weren't too many holes in the barrier then we were safe.

Franky then inquired about steering the ship.

"We're fine for now." I comment. "Just ride the current for now, right Nami?"

"She's right. For now we just wait." She agreed with my assessment. I was always thankful for the knowledge that I copied from Nami in the past. It made my travel life a lot easier both in the sky and now in the sea.

Franky, seeing that we had time, told the others about who protected the Thousand Sunny while they were all gone those two years. Needless to say though I will anyway. They were shocked to find out it was Kuma.

It wasn't long after Franky's story, that my rumble hearing heard an annoying voice. The man who belonged to the voice gave away his whole plan to his crew. They planned on killing off the Strawhats for glory.

I snicker, earning a raised eyebrow from Zoro. I nodded my head to the back of the ship, where the enemy was coming from.

"Hey guys," Usopp mentions with his binoculars in hand. "There's a ship coming up behind us." He announced.

"What?" The others questioned.

It was but a few moments later that their ship collided with ours.

"It's a pirate ship!" Chopper screams.

"Hey! Stop! You're going to pop the barrier!" Usopp yelled at them when they made no attempt to separate the ships.

"Who are they?" Luffy angrily questions.

There was a large Sea Cow, pulling the enemy vessel.

Nami seemed to recognize the cow, along with Sanji and Luffy. They must have had some sort of run in with it in the past. The poor Sea Cow looked traumatized when he spotted the chef and captain.

"No! Someone's coming through the bubble!" Chopper fretts.

"We gotta fight." Franky steels himself.

"While they're dumbfounded, kill them all!" The same annoying voice I heard earlier ordered. He finished exiting his ship's bubble to enter ours. "Guys, follow my lead!" He raised his arms over his head, showing the excessive shirt fabric that came well past his hands.

His minions didn't get a chance to board before the Sea Cow pulling them, swam away for dear life. Looks like he didn't want another encounter with the Straw Hats.

Not realizing his predicament, the intruder advanced boldly. "Alright, by way of greeting, fire the gatling gun! Kill all the Straw Hats!" He promtly froze with the most exaggerated shocked face right after looking behind him.

His attitude soon did a 180 as he was begging not to be thrown into the water by Franky. "You have to value people's life!" The man yelled while he was held up in the air by one of Franky's arms. "The gods..the gods are watching over you! Don't you think so?!" He was grasping at straws.

Franky slammed him onto the deck. "You're being inconsistent!" Franky snapped. "Weren't you gonna fire a gatling gun and kill us all!"

Still turned upside down the man tried to excuse himself. "No, that was just...That was just a play on words."

"That wasn't playing." Sanji retorted.

"Who are you? You must be the captain of the ship." Zoro questions.

"Oh, Roronoa Zoro!" He flipped over to his hands and knees. "No way! I'm not a captain! I'm just...I was forced to be a slave for them! Oh, I'm sick of being on that ship!"

"He's making ridiculous excuses." Usopp looked at him annoyed.

I nodded in agreement. "A slave, huh? Care to explain why I heard you telling the others that the plan was to kill all the Straw Hats? There's no way I misheard your voice."

His gaze averted to me before he stared. "Oh, you were listening to my voice, Cutie? The Sky Goddess in the flesh." His gaze turned crazed.

Creeped out, I stepped behind Franky as Sanji kicked him once in the face.

No longer within his sight the man continued. "Oh, yeah. Can I stay on this ship for a little while? Please?" He lowered his head in a bow.

"Well, he is kind of pathetic." Chopper mentions, earning a laugh from me.

"You're not wrong Chopper only in a different sense." I agreed.

"No way! He just made it up!" Usopp set Chopper straight.

"What?! He just made it up?!" The reindeer responded.

"Hey, where did you find the Sea Cow who was drawing your ship?" Nami questioned the green-eyed creep.

He started to lick his lips, looking at her. "Hmm, another Cutie! You're the cat burglar."

Sanji kicked him in the face again, making him fall back. "Stop looking at our ladies like that!" His irked expression was aimed at the man. Sanji then snapped into his gentleman persona, looking at Nami and I. "You're safe now, ladies!" He gave us a close-eyed smile with a thumbs up.

I gave him a small smile and thumbs up in return. Glad that he kicked the nuisance. Sanji shot off again.

"That's getting to be a pain!" Usopp protested at the blonde.

"I just caught that monster somewhere." The man answered, not getting up off the ground to look at us. "Experienced people have those animals pull their ship."

"What?!" Luffy was now interested. "Is that so? Shishsi," he grinned in thought. "I wanna find a sea monster!" He declared as we made our way through the ocean.

Zoro tied up the intruder.

"Everyone! It's gonna get colder from here on out so wear a coat or something." Nami warned the others while putting on a pink coat herself.

"Yes, it's getting chilly. I can feel it on my skin. Not that I have skin. Hohoho."

I shrugged off the warning as the cold has never bothered me since I copied Ace's power.

We were nearing a waterfall type of area within the current that would lead the ship to a deeper level within the sea.

"Alright! Advance!" Luffy's energy jumped, seeing the new obstacle in the path.

"No way!" I hear the intruder say as he looked over the side of the ship. "I didn't know that it lives here!"

I could hear the deep breathing of some large nearby animal, making me curious about what information this guy had on the creature.

"It's a demon that rules the realm of water! And the enemy of the human race!" He continued to murmur.

Ahh, so nothing. He knows nothing. Why am I not surprised?

"Straw Hats! You should turn back now!" He shouted.

"Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about you." Zoro acknowledged the man.

"There is a monster!"

"What?!" Chopper squeaked.

"What are you talking about? Cut the crap!" Usopp snarked.

I heard movement below us.

"Those myths are just made up by someone." Usopp continued as a smirk graced my face, waiting for the inevitable reaction from the snipper.

A single tentole slithered through the water in front of the ship where Usopp's back was turned.

"It....It's right there." Chopper pushed the words out as he and Brook clung to one another in fear.

"Cut it out, guys!" Usopp states, still disbelieving.

"B-behind you." Nami pointed.

"What are you saying-" Usopp paused, feeling a shift in the water. His face paled as sweat pooled in his pores. "B-behind me?" He whisperedly questioned.

"Uh-huh." The tearful Chopper confirmed.

Usopp mechanically cranked his neck to face forward.

In front of the ship was a large yellowy-orange beast with many tentacles. In its clutches were broken ships as its large mouth filled with large pointed teeth snarled at us.

"IT'S THE KRAKEN!!!"

______________________________________________________

Hey everyone! Here's the next chapter! Just wanna say, I love reading everyone's comments. They are all really encouraging. Sorry, I couldn't post sooner or add a bonus chapter. I really wanted to but got sick.  One more week till Spring Break then I'll have some time to get some extra chapters out. Until Next Time...

World_Imaginer

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 41 13
Takes place after Wano but does not follow the proper storyline. A 19 year old girl named Melina finds herself in a new universe far different from h...
196K 7.6K 67
(Y/n) a Marine turned into a pirate. The female has no direction in life, It's like a game to her, There are no wrong choices only different paths to...
23.9K 716 30
This story is about a Young girl named y/n who lost their parents in a terrible ship wreck, At least that's what she was told. Soon after she reali...
1.9K 73 34
Two years after that great war that broke out between the Mafia forces and the World Government in their headquarters in the middle of the ocean on G...