📻 Deal. (radioapple)🍎

By W0lf3e

After the war with adam, Alastor is in desperate need for angel blood, angel blood cures demons who have been... More

The Damage Is Done.
Heavenly Bliss.
Just The Beginning.
Not So Bad After All.
the radio demons song.
misunderstandings.
"whats jambalaya?"
Teasing.
i love you.
Yes... Your Majesty~
unfinished business.
Author's note
The First Woman
The argument.
book 2
update on book 2!
book 2 released!

Freed.

4.9K 138 763
By W0lf3e

(Yall... this is a deep one. Idk if your ready... Grab your popcorn and buckle up. Your in for one hell of a ride.)

Alastors Pov

I made it to the hotel. I decided to walk instead of telaport. I needed time to think.

I took a breath before opening the doors and entered the newly built hotel. Charlie and Vaggie were in the lobby, and Charlie was panicking over god knows what.

I walked up to her, a tight smile on my face. "What's the matter, my dear?~" I asked the Princess, bending down to her level.

"Heaven has asked to speak to me and dad!" Charlie blurts out as a concerned Vaggie rubs her girlfriends back.

My eyes narrow at the blonde female. 'There will be a time when both Charlie and lucifer won't be here? That'll be the best time to attack. But how long would they be gone for?' I thought.

"Well, that's not good~ it's probably about the death of the first man~ I doubt their happy about it~" I grin.

"Oh my Satan! You're right.. I'm in so much trouble with Sera! What would Emily think of me?!" The blonde paces around the lobby. That's when lucifer exits the elevator.

Our eyes lock. I need to distance myself from him. He makes me weak. I glare at him before turning away. Distance. I need to be away from him. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to do this task.

I head towards the bathrooms. Entering and locking myself in a stall. "How the fuck am I going to do this.. it'll break him.." I take a deep breath.

Lucifer's Pov.

My face fell slightly as Al glared at me. Was he mad at me? Did I do something? I sigh as I brush it off.

I walked up to my panicking daughter. "Charlie, relax, it'll be okay. Heaven can't really do much. Adam broke the rules. He would've ended up fallen if he survived." I patted her back

Charlie took a deep breath. I glance at the bathroom door. "Do you guys know what's up with Al? He's not himself."

Charlie tilted her head. "Is he not? I didn't really notice, hes still a big mystory to me. You should check up on him if you're worried." Charlie smiled at me. That girl has some serious mood swings, she takes after me.

I walk to the men's bathroom door. I opened it slowly, and one stall was locked. "Al? Are you okay?" I asked

I was about to knock, but the stall door swung open, revealing the tall deer. He looked panicked and in a mess. I frown up at him.

"You okay? You dont -" I was cut off. "I'm fine.~" Alastor snaps at me, and he shoves past me. What the hell? He fixed his hair in the mirror. His ears were pinned down.

"Did that meeting not go well? What's going on, Al. Talk to me.." I asked, worried about my deer. I've never seen him like this.

Alastor looked so upset over something. Everything about him screamed upset, panicked, and worried. But that stupid smile was still glued on his face.

Alastor turned to look at me. His red eyes stared into mine. He's so pretty... Alastor moved in closer to me. I backed into a wall. Alastor had me cornered. His hands cupped my face.

Alastor pulled me in and kissed me deeply. I melt into his touch and his kiss. He soon pulled away. Resting his forehead against mine.

"Lucifer... I'm sorry." I'm confused. "Sorry for what?" I asked, staring up at him. "You'll soon find out. Just.. rememebr one thing for me.. no matter what happens, just know that I will always love you." Alastor stared deeply into my eyes as he spoke. Before I could respond, the door opened.

I peeked over alastors shoulder to find husker, a very shocked husker. "I..uh..lucifer, your majesty?..Charlie needs you.. sir." He cleared his throat before quickly leaving.

"Duty calls. See you soon, bambi." I smile and quickly kiss him before leaving.

Alastors Pov.

I slowly turned around as Lucifer left. I covered my face as I took a deep breath in. I need to find out when he's leaving. So I can destroy this place without harming him or Charlie.

I walked out of the bathroom to find everyone gathered in the lobby. I arch a brow as I stood by and watched.

"Okay, everyone! Me and dad have got to go to heaven. We shouldn't be too long. It's only meant to be a quick meeting. Vaggie is in charge while we are away! Try not to destroy the new hotel!" Charlie smiled.

I cringe slightly, my large smile thining to a line.

"Okay, the portal should be opening... now!" A gold portal opened in the lobby. Lucifer shot me a genuine smile before both he and his spawn stepped in. The portal quickly closed.

I glare at vaggie with a tight smile.

Lucifers Pov.

Me and Charlie stepped through the portal to the gates over heaven. I look at Saint Peter and shoot him a nervous smile.

Peter stared at me with shock. "Well shit. Haven't seen you in a while.. Are you guys here for another meeting?" The angel asked. I nodded, "with Sera?" He added, and I nodded again.

He checked his pad and nodded. "Well then, Morningstar and daughter of the morningstar. Welcome to heaven." He opened the gates.

I rolled my eyes and groaned "Oh pipe it, Peter. The last thing I want is a welcome to this dreadful place." Me and Charlie walked through the gates.

Me and Charlie strut through the streets of heaven. Most people gasped, pointing and whispering.

"It been quite a while since I last walked though here." I said as my eyes wondered around. I missed this place. I miss my brothers. I miss Father.

I shook it off. "Oh yeah, i forget you are an angel." Charlie nervously chuckled. "Was. Charlie." I said, and she frowned. "Sorry, dad."

We arrived at the court. We walked in, and we quickly found our meeting room and sat down at the table. Sera and Emily sat at the opposite side. Lute was there, too.

"Lucifer Morningstar. Charlie Morningstar. Welcome. Thank you for coming on such short notice." Sera spoke.

"As you are aware, during the extermination, Adam and a lot of other angels fell. Adam was out of line. He broke well-known rules. He knows not to attack hellborns. I don't know what he was thinking to attack you and your daughter. We deeply apologise for his actions. We have found out he is roaming the streets of hell. Where he belongs."

I nodded. "I accept your apology.  But it's not me you're supposed to be apologising to. It's my daughter who deserves the apology. It was her hotel that got destroyed. It was her who was attacked. It was everything she worked so hard for, destroyed! Don't be apologising to me. Apologise to my daughter!" I glared at her.

Sera nodded. "Of course. Daughter of the morningstar, my greatest apologies for Adams actions. However, there's something you should see." She looked over at Emily, who was bouncing, all excited. 

"Bring him in." Sera said at an angel who quickly left. "It turns out you haven't been wasting your time." She softly smiled at my daughter.

Then, they brought out some sort of snake angel. Was that.. the snake dude? "Holy shit.." I said quietly as my daughter shot up.

"Oh my goodness! Sir, pensous! You're alive!!" Charlie quickly ran to him, hugging him tightly."Charlie! My dear!" He hugged her back. I smiled at the scene. It worked. It actually worked.

My daughters phone began to ring, but she quickly hung up. It immediately rang again. Charlie looked at me before checking who it was. "It's vaggie. Give me a second. She never rings me twice."

She said, worried before going to a corner to answer the call. "Hello? Babe? What's wrong?.. hey slow down. What about alastor? He what?!" That immediately caught my attention.

Charlie turned to me with a heartbroken expression before quickly hanging up. Her eyes swell with tears. Was Al hurt? Is he okay?

I rushed to my daughter, face full of worry. "What? Charlie, what is it?" I said quickly.

"Alastor is attacking the hotel! We need to get home!" She cried out. My heart breaks into a thousand pieces, or so it feels.

"He's what?!" I growl. I was quick to telaport me and my daughter back to hell.

There he was. Standing in front of the hotel as his tenticals crashed through the walls. Detorying as much as he can.

"Alastor! The fuck are you doing!?" I shout out. I watch as Alastors ears pinned down after hearing my voice.

I've learned to read his body language since alastor isn't the best with words or communicating his emotions.

His words ran through my head. 'No matter what happens, I will always love you.'

I ran up to the demon. Standing in front of him. He doesn't look at me. "Al! What are you doing!? Alastor! Look at me! Stop this!"

I began to hit his chest. Tears filled my eyes. "Al! Stop it! Stop! Please! Stop it!" I cried out at him.

How could he betray me like this? Was everything a lie? Did he use me? No.. please no..

I stared up at the deer. I watch as his eyes tear up slightly. He doesn't want to do this.. I frown up at him.

His dials look at me. Before I knew it, I was thrown against the crumbling hotel.

No ones pov

Lucifer groaned out as his body smashed against the hotel. He was quick to his feet. Ready to battle.

He wasn't going to kill the demon unless he absolutely had to. Lucifer just wanted to harm him enough to make him stop.

"I don't want to fight you, Alastor! Just stop!" Lucifer yelled at him. Pain in his eyes. Alastor said nothing.

The demon charged at him, immediately striking. Lucifer dodged. Alastor kept striking. He was quick and slik.

This went on for a while. Lucifer got a few good hits in, causing great harm to the demon before lucifer had enough and charged at him. Knocking alastor to the ground.

The angel had pinned down the demon. Lucifer glared into his lovers eyes.

Alastor paused for a moment. Now was the best time to attack his weak spot. Dig his claws in the kings waist then tear out his heart. But he didn't.

The demon didn't move. He couldn't bring himself to kill his king.. his love.

Alastor stopped trying to resist. His body went limp. Giving up.

Lucifer watched the bleeding male beneath him. He watched as Alastor gave up. Watched as he surrendered himself. "I.. I can't." Alastors voice was barely audible.

Lucifer was about to ask questions before Alastor suddenly started yelling in pain. The demon curled up as he yelled out.

Fear washed over the king. Did he harm him too much? Did he break something? Lucifer panicked as he tried to sit the demon up. A pink glowing chain appeared around the demons neck.

Lucifer stared confused as Alastor eyes widened in fear. "Such a shame. I was beginning to like you." A female voice called out.

Lucifer stood. Staring at the direction the voice calls from.

"Who's there! Show yourself!" The king called out. That's when Eve showed herself.

"Eve? What are you doing here?!" The king asked, confused. Lucifer glared at the second woman.

She walked towards the suffering demon, who continued to cry out in pain and began to claw at the dirt.

"What are you doing to him!? Stop it!" The king growled out. "Oh now, now lucifer. He disobeyed my orders, and now he must pay the price and die." Eve said.

The kings face fell. "What...? this was all you, wasn't it? Why! Why are you doing this!?" He yelled sternly.

Lucifer stood straight, placing himself between Eve and Alastor. Protecting the one he loves.

"Why do you care so much for this disgusting sinner, lucifer?" The woman scoffed. "Don't tell me your friends with the demon?"

Lucifer remained silent for a moment. "These sinners are my family!" He glared at her. standing his ground. Making his daughter proud.

"Leave now unharmed or fight me and die." He growled at the female.

Eve giggled. "Oh, I'm not leaving without my pet." The female yanked on the pink chain, causing Alastor to fall forward and yelp.

Alastor laid on the ground, his breathing fast and shallow. He gripped his chest.

He was dying...

Lucifer listened to the pained noises the deer made. Something snapped inside him. Lucifers horns grew as his wings spread as his breathing increased.

Lucifer snapped his fingers as the female became restrained by golden chains that came from the dirt.

"You bastard!.. I'll kill you!" The woman growled. Trying to escape.

"Your about to find out why im the king of hell. You can kill the sinners.. but me?.. me! Im thousands of years old you cant kill me!!" Lucifers voice was loud. deeper and echoed.

He walked up to her slowly. Panic filled the females eyes. A gold knife formed in lucifers hand.

The king swiftly made a large gash over her eye. Immediately ripping it out. The woman cried out in pain as she failed to escape the kings chains.

Lucifer narrowed his eyes as a glass cup formed in his free hand, holding it up to her bleeding eye socket.

The cup was quickly filled with the golden liquid. He turned to Alastor and walked to the suffering deer who was making loud, pained noises.

The king kneeled down in front of the deer. Sitting him up slightly as he gently pressed the cup against his lips. The demon was quick to accept the kings offer. He quickly drank the liquid. The pained noises faded.

He laid the deer down gently. Alastors breath was rapid. He was still in pain but it was bearable. Slowing down the dying process.

Lucifer frowned at the male and turned his attention to the bitch. He walked towards her once more. He smashed the glass against her skull. She cried out in pain.

She fell backwards. Fear in her eyes as she looked up at the angry male.

Lucifer held the knife to the woman's neck. Pressing down. Hard.

"Wait! Please!.. I'll do anything! Just please don't kill me!.." The woman cried out in a panic. She didn't realise who she was up against. A common mistake. Too much confidence.

Lucifer remained quiet for a moment. Looking back at Alastor, then at Eve. "I'll make you a deal, Eve." Lucifer removed the blade from her neck.

He gripped her throat tightly. "You break the deal with Alastor, never come near me or him ever again, and I'll let you live. Sound fair?" He smriked

"Yes!.. yes your majesty!.. deal!.." She choked out quickly as her empty eye socket bled yellow.

Lucifer chuckled, and stood straight. Looking down at her. "Stupid girl. Im fucking Lucifer Morningstar! The embodiment of Pride! The king of hell!" He paused. His eyes glowed red. His iris and pupils are gone.

"I don't make deals."

Lucifers knife grew in his hand, becoming a sword.

Lucifer stabbed the female. "Don't fuck with what's mine." His voice was deep and loud.

A gold glow filled the air, and the Alastors pink chain broke off, and the female vanished. It was over.

Lucifer turned to Alastor. He was sat up. The demons smile was gone. Lucifer had never seen Alastor without a smile. It was a strange sight. Was it a part of their deal?

Alastor quickly got up and rushly limped to his king. Lucifer stared at the male, still getting used to the non smiling face.

Lucifer had returned to his normal form. No more creepy eyes, horns or wings.

"Lucifer.. i.." The demons voice was quiet. Lucifer hit him, a swift right hook to the face. "Ah shit!" Alastor groaned as he held his now red cheek.

"You dick! Why didn't you talk to me and save us all this trouble! Dumb radio!" Lucifer growled.

Before Alastor could explain, he was pulled down and kissed deeply by the blonde. Lucifers arms wrapped around the demons neck. Fingers gripping his hair.

Alastor smirked slightly. His hands cupped lucifers face.

They savoured their moment. In each others grasp. Deep in their loving kiss.

"You're lucky I love you, stupid deer." Lucifer said against demons' lips. Alastor chuckled lowly.

"I love you too, ducky."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

One Year Later.

Everything was perfect. Sinners showed to the hotel. Many got redeemed. Alastor and lucifer were more than happy together after making it official after the battle. How could things get any better?

The two males lay undressed in the kings bed. Under the covers. Enjoying the silence and each others company after an act of love.

Lucifers head rested on Alastors bare chest. The kings eyes were shut as the demons hand played with his hair.

Alastor was staring at the ceiling. Thinking.

"Lucifer?.." Alastor broke the silence. His voice was quiet and soft.

"Hm?" The king hummed, showing that he was awake. He opened his eyes and looked up at his lover.

Alastor looked down at him. They stare into each others eyes. Deep in love.

"Marry me."

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 331 10
A story in which Alastor, the radio demon, and Lucifer, the king of hell. Hate each other with all their might, but SOMETHING happens to make them fa...
34.6K 1.1K 19
You are a newbie in hell when one day you find a job listing in the newspaper for a job at the Hazbin Hotel. You meet some interesting demons, but on...
6.2K 197 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
46.1K 1.2K 20
Ever since they first met, they always had a rivalry, but since Lucifer healed him, Alastor was starting to gain feelings for the short king.... exce...