True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
40. Heartbreak
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

53. Alarm ringed

1.8K 94 17
By bootomtae

Jungkook was sitting in the back seat of his car. Soon the door opens and Taehyung enters inside.
Jungkook was expecting his wifey to be all bubbly and happy. But Taehyung enters inside with dull expressions. This confuses Jungkook a lot. He looks at Taehyung and asks, "What happened to my sweety? Why he is looking so dull suddenly?"
Taehyung says with a fake crying voice, "Y-You will be angry with me after knowing."
Jungkook frowns after hearing this. He can never get angry with his little wifey. He says softly, "Love! I can never be angry with you. Now don't worry and tell me what happened."
Taehyung says in a small voice as if regretting his doings, "I had a fight with someone."
Jungkook asks, "Then why are you upset?" His face then suddenly turns serious and he asks, "Did they hurt you somehow? Come on. Tell hubby."
Taehyung looks at him with wobbling lips and fake teary eyes. Jungkook immediately pulls him towards his chest and says, "Baby no. Don't cry. Tell me what happened? Are you hurt somewhere?"
Taehyung shakes his head in negatively and then starts speaking with fake sniffles, "I had a fight with someone. She was about to hurt Ji-eun noona but I interfered in between them because noona is like my elder sister."
Jungkook kisses his hair and says, "Then why are you crying. It's a good thing that you saved your noona."
Taehyung says, "B-But she slapped me. She even threatened me that she will kill me."
Jungkook's eyes darken hearing this. He immediately separates Taehyung from himself and starts looking at his cheek for the slap mark. And soon enough he notices that one of Taehyung's cheeks is red. He softly caresses and asks, "Who was it baby?"
Taehyung acts as if hesitating but then says while mentally smirking, "C-Choi Yura."
Jungkook nods. Taehyung then again says, "But hubby, don't do something with her for now." He then explains everything that Ji-eun has told him and says, "Hubby can you please investigate this matter."
Jungkook kisses his forehead softly and says, "Of course baby. I will do it as soon as possible."
Taehyung smiles and says, "Thank you hubby. And happy first year anniversary. I liked those flowers and that teddy bear so much."
Jungkook says, "I am happy knowing that you liked them."
Taehyung then again hugs Jungkook and closes his eyes. He says with a yawn, "Hubby! TaeTae tired. Gonna sleep."
Jungkook starts caressing his hair softly and says, "Sleep well love."

Soon they reaches their apartment. Jungkook picks Taehyung in his arms and left towards their room. He gently places Taehyung on bed and goes towards their wardrobe to bring some comfortable night clothes for Taehyung. He changes the whinny male's clothes who is blabbering how his hubby is being meanie and not letting him sleep peacefully. He then covers Taehyung with a comforter.
Jungkook then takes out a cooling gel from the first aid box and starts applying on Taehyung's cheek softly.
After making sure that the younger one is sleeping peacefully he went to change his own clothes and then slept peacefully beside his wifey after sending a message to Namjoon.

A huge mansion, Seoul
Baekhyun enters inside the house which is surrounded by a lot of guards. He sees a handsome man sitting on the couch in the living room like a king.
The man beside Baekhyun who has introduced himself as Peter says, "Boss he is the one. Mr. Byun Baekhyun."
The man looks at Baekhyun's face carefully but then a displeased expression appears on his face. He looks at his assistant Peter and says, "Are you sure he is Byun Baekhyun?"
Peter says, "Yes sir. He is 100% Byun Baekhyun."
The man thinks for some time and then says to Baekhyun, "Hello Mr. Byun! Myself Austin Williams."
Baekhyun says, "Hello Mr. Williams."
Austin says, "I think my assistant has already told you everything."
Baekhyun nods.
Austin says, "Good." And then signals something with his hand.
Peter immediately asks Baekhyun to come with him and soon they leave the living room.

Austin Williams: A famous businessman. He lives in America and his company's main headquarters are also there.
Five years ago he was admitted in a Health and Care Federation of London where he met this boy who was his caretaker. He came here to search for the same person who has told his name Byun Baekhyun.
But it is not the only reason behind him coming to Korea. He also wants to know the real identity of JK, his biggest enemy. The one who is behind his brother's death.
Yes you guessed it right. Being a big businessman is not his real identity. In reality he is the leader of Black Swan, the biggest criminal organisation around the whole world. He is mainly known by the name King in the underworld.
His identity as a businessman is just a coverup to hide his real face and work. The first image anyone will get after hearing King will be of destruction and evilness.
Through his resources he got to know that JK is in Korea right now. And there are very high chances that JK is none other than the famous superstar, Elvis. The man who is owner of Jeon Enterprises and top leading business tycoon in Asia and Europe. His real name is Jeon Jungkook.
This information is not that much liable and Austin can't be completely sure about this it. He can't really believe that his brother is killed by this international superstar. This same man has destroyed half of Black Swan and taken it under himself.
So to confirm this information Austin have to come to Korea himself.
According to Austin if Jeon Jungkook is JK then the male is really good at hiding his identity. He was in front of cameras the whole time still no one can even guess his real identity.
If Jungkook is interested in playing hide and seek then Austin is also ready to play with him.

Next day
Taehyung wakes up really early to prepare surprise for his hubby. He enters inside the kitchen after freshening up and starts preparing to make an anniversary cake. He is really bad at baking but he has learnt how to make a cake from Seokjin especially for their anniversary.
Taehyung was busy making cake when the main door opened and Areum entered inside. She was with her uncle Yoongi last night as her parents were out. She hears some noises from the kitchen and decides to check there.
Areum finds her mumma busy while doing something with full concentration. She went towards him and says, "Mumma what are you doing?"
Taehyung looks at her with a smile and says, "It's mumma and dada's first marriage anniversary so I am making cake for your dadda. Can you help me with something baby?"
Areum looks at him and says with full determination in her voice, "Areum will surely help you."
Taehyung says, "So it's dada's time to wake up. You just have to keep him away from the kitchen till I complete this cake."
Areum does a salute and says, "Ok mumma." And ran away from there. Taehyung laughs looking at his excited daughter.

Jungkook who just came out after taking a shower see his daughter entering inside their room. He smiles looking at the girl and says, "Good morning my little princess. How was your sleep last night?"
Areum says, "It was good dadda. Dadda?"
Jungkook hums telling the girl that he is listening. He is standing infront of mirror while wiping his hair.
Areum says, "Can dadda give bath to Areum?"
Jungkook frowns hearing this. Usually either she baths herself or Taehyung helps her. She never asks Jungkook for a bath but nonetheless he nods his head. He can never say no to his wife and daughter.
Jungkook takes her to the bathroom and settles her on bathroom counter. He then starts the water tap to fill the bathtub. He prepares a bubble bath for her.
Jungkook then helps the girl in removing her clothes and finally puts her inside the bathtub. He helps the girl in cleaning herself and even wash her hairs.
It took Jungkook almost 45 minutes to bath Areum because apparently the girl won't stop moving around and playing with bubbles.
Finally he takes her out of the bathtub and then cleans the remaining soap from her body using shower head. He then wraps her in a soft fluffy towel and picks her in his arms.
Jungkook then went outside to go to Areum's room because her all clothes are there only. Areum keeps holding his face in her small hands while blabbering about some incident that happened in her school so that he can't look towards the kitchen.
It takes Jungkook another half hour to make the girl dress up because for some unknown reason today she wants to dress up extra beautifully and keeps rejecting every dress he selects.
Finally they hear Taehyung's voice who is calling them for breakfast.

The family of three have breakfast together. After breakfast Taehyung asks them to wait there only and again goes back to the kitchen to bring the cake he has prepared.
Taehyung places the cake on dining on which 'Happy Anniversary' is beautifully written.

Jungkook looks at the cake with surprised eyes because he knows his wife is not good in baking.
Areum giggles looking at her dada's expressions.
Jungkook looks at the girl with slightly narrow eyes and asks, "So is this why you were troubling me since last almost one and half hour?"
Areum nods proudly and says, "Mumma asked me to keep you away from the kitchen."
Jungkook chuckles looking at the girl's proud expressions. He then looks at his wife and says while kissing his head softly, "Thank you baby."
Taehyung smiles cutely and says, "Ok now let's cut the cake."
Then Jungkook and Taehyung cuts the cake together and feeds each other. And then feeds their daughter.

Later Taekook went to Jeon Enterprises together after dropping Areum to school. A file is already placed on Jungkook's table in which whole information related to Si-won's death.
Jungkook passes the file to Taehyung and starts reading everything. Their is also a pendrive with the file in which whole footage of that incident is present. It was not easy to have that footage because this incident has happened years ago and moreover the footage was deleted. But it's Jeon Jungkook we are talking about who has the world's best hackers working under him.
Taehyung watches everything that happened that day. He decides to show Ji-eun and Sehun everything. After bidding bye to his husband Taehyung went to Big Picture Entertainment.

Taehyung went towards Ji-eun's cabin. As he opens the door he can hear the voice of two people fighting.
Sehun says, "Ji-eun why are you calling me a murderer? Explain everything clearly."
Ji-eun says, "I don't want to explain anything to you. Just leave from here."
Sehun says, "I won't leave like this. Today I wants to know the truth."
Ji-eun shouts, "The truth is that you are a murderer."
Sehun also shouts, "Why are you calling me a murderer again and again?"
Before Ji-eun can say something Taehyung says, "I will tell."
They both looks towards the voice and finds Taehyung standing there.
Ji-eun says, "Taehyung what are you doing here? Aren't you on a leave today?"
Taehyung says, "I am here to clear the misunderstanding between you both."
Ji-eun says, "There is no misunderstanding between us."
Taehyung says, "There is noona." He then went towards the table and connects the pendrive to Ji-eun's laptop.
Soon footage starts playing. It looks somewhat like a practice room where a boy is practicing his dance moves when Sehun enters inside. Both were talking or more likely having a serious argument. Then a fight brokes between them and atlast Sehun leaves after beating the boy and giving him a warning.
Ji-eun pauses the video and says with a cracked voice, "Taehyung I have already seen it. Due to that fight Si-won was in hospital. He was seriously injured and at last doctors can't save him."
Sehun looks at her with wide eyes. He asks, "H-He is your brother? B-But Yura said he is blackmailing her with some of her inappropriate photos. So I just went there to give him a small warning."

Sehun was new in the entertainment industry and Ji-eun was his manager. While working together they both have developed feelings for each other and then they start dating secretly. They have to hide this dating thing from everyone so that Sehun's career won't destroy. That's why Sehun has never met any of Ji-eun's family member. He was aware that Ji-eun has a younger brother but he has never seen him.
Yura and him have worked in some movies and dramas together and they both got preety close with each other. Sehun used to consider her his little sister. She has asked his help saying that a boy is blackmailing her and Sehun can't say no to her. That day he went to the practice studio to just give a small warning to the male and that's how he had a fight with Si-won. But Si-won was not that injured that he will need to be hospitalized or more die.

Ji-eun says, "I don't care why you both fought. I only know that because of you my brother is no more in this world. You are a murderer."
Sehun wants to tell her that he is not a murderer but after looking at everything he can't even say something to her.
Taehyung says, "Noona! Sehun Hyung is not a murderer. Please you both stop making assumptions and see the footage completely."
Saying that Taehyung again starts playing the video.

Si-won gets up after Sehun left from the room. But then suddenly a man with a hockey stick enters inside the room. He beats Si-won badly due to which he got hospitalized and further died.
Ji-eun looks at everything with wide eyes. She has only seen the footage of Sehun and Si-won having a fight. In fact it was Yura who had shown it to her telling that she and Sehun are a thing behind Ji-eun's back.
Ji-eun has also seen Sehun getting along with Yura. Moreover she was slightly insecure as she was older than Sehun. She don't have any identity except being a manager in the entertainment industry while Sehun is heir of a rich family. Her brother was always the one who used to support her as his father has never concentrated on them. She was completely broken knowing he was no more in this world. Then the video of her lover beating his brother completely breaks her. She decides to just leave from here and never come back. But then Jungkook has asked her help for Taehyung and she can't reject the offer. That's why she has decided to finally come back.

Sehun asks while gritting his teeth, "Who is he?"
Taehyung says, "He is a small goon around here. Yura has hired him for this work."
Hearing this Ji-eun starts crying. Sehun immediately went near her and hugs her.
Taehyung decides to leave them alone for some time.
Ji-eun says, "I am sorry. I am really sorry for leaving like this. I should have talked to you."
Sehun says, "It's ok. I can understand how you must be feeling at that time. Please don't cry. And somewhere it's my fault also. I shouldn't have trusted Yura this easily."
After sometime finally Ji-eun somewhat calms down.
Sehun asks hesitantly, "W-Would you like to give another chance to me?"
Ji-eun smiles secretly and says, "No."
Sehun whines and asks, "But why?"
Ji-eun shrugs and says, "Just because...."
Sehun pouts and says, "No worries. I will still keep buzzing around you like a bee. At last you have to accept me."
Ji-eun says, "We will see."
After sometime Sehun says in a serious tone, "I want Yura to get a proper punishment for what she has done. She can't just escape after killing someone."
Ji-eun agrees with him.
By Jungkook's help they were able to find that goon who accepts everything in front of the police.
And that's how Yura got arrested in a murderer case.
And Jungkook may or may not have done some good arrangements for her in jail for hurting his wifey.

Two days later
Jungkook has gone to pick Taehyung from his shooting. The male is currently shooting for a new ad as his new film's shooting will start next week.
Now they are on their way back to home when Jungkook notices a black car following them. They are not journalists because no one has the guts to follow his car like this. Today his bodyguards are also not with him.
He takes a more crowded road and was somehow able to get rid of the black car but this incident has ringed a alarm in his head.
He is glad knowing that Taehyung was wearing a mask and cap when he has entered inside the car. But he needs to be really cautious from now on. He won't let any danger come near his family.
Soon they reach their apartment and Taehyung tells him that he is going to meet Seokjin with Areum as it's been a while since they had a bestfriend's gossip.
Jungkook knows that Taehyung will take time to come back home so he immediately calls Namjoon to their house to discuss some things.

Soon Namjoon came and they both went to Jungkook's home office. They connect with their other friends also through video conferencing.
Jungkook tells them about today's incident and this makes all of them tense.
Liza says, "Maybe we should check V.I.P people who have just landed in Korea around this week. Maybe we can get some clues. If it's someone from Black Swan then he won't be just any simple person. Their technique is always similar, to never lay low."
Jungkook says, "Yeah it could be helpful. Leehan will you be able to hack the system."
Leehan says, "Already on it."
After about half an hour Leehan says, "I have sent you all a list through the mail along with their photos. Check it."
Jungkook starts looking at the list but he stops at one name, Austin Williams. He looks at the male's photo with full concentration. It seems as if he has seen him somewhere. Soon his eyes start sparkling like crystals. A dangerous glint appears in his eyes. He says, "Guys! Austin Williams. Something clicked."
Minho says, "Oh he has similar features to that King's younger brother whom you had killed during one of our missions."
Lucas says, "Yes they both have similar features."
Go-eun says, "Could he be the king?"
Nicol says, "There are chances. But we aren't 100% sure."
Liza says, "But we still need to be careful. What if it's really him and he has got some information regarding Jungkook as it's only Jungkook and Namjoon who are currently in Korea?"
Leehan says, "Kook you need to be really careful from now on."
Minho says, "Me and Go-eun are coming there. It would be good. This way you both at least won't be alone."
Jungkook says, "Yeah good idea. But we need to plan everything properly. I can't let anything happen to my daughter or wife."
Everyone agrees and after discussing their plan for another one hour they finally cut the call.

Jungkook is in deep thinking. They are not sure about Austin Williams's real identity but still he has to protect his wife and daughter. After thinking for sometime he says to Namjoon, "Call Yoongi and ask him to come here."
Namjoon looks at him confusedly. Yoongi was nowhere in their plan then why suddenly. But nonetheless he calls the male and asks him to reach there as soon as possible.
After ten minutes Yoongi enters the office. He says, "Why did you call so urgently?"
Jungkook says, "Hear everything clearly Yoongi." He explains everything that happened today to Yoongi.
Yoongi asks, "What do you want me to do?"
Jungkook says, "I want you to be around Areum 24/7 unless she is with me. If at some point the situation becomes out of control then leave for London along with her. That's the safest place where we can keep her. No one from the Black Swan will dare to enter inside London because it is the main base of the JK Group."
Yoongi nods and says, "I understand. Don't worry I will protect her with my life."
Jungkook takes a deep breath and says, "I have one more request."
Yoongi says, "You know you don't have to request afterall you are my boss."
Jungkook rolls his eyes and says, "Now before being your boss I am your brother-in-law. I don't want you to complain to my wife saying that I am being mean with you."
Yoongi grins hearing that and says, "My brother will most probably take your side only."
Jungkook chuckles lightly and says, "Why not? I am his hubby."
He then says in a slightly serious tone, "Please keep Jimin safe also."
Yoongi also says, "I will try my best."
Jungkook says with a small smile, "Thanks Yoongi."
After discussing about some more things finally Yoongi lefts.

Jungkook says to Namjoon, "Keep an eye on his every move. I want every detail about him."
Jungkook has always believed in his instincts. He needs to be careful to defeat this enemy of his who has dared to enter inside his life uninvited.
Namjoon says after looking at something on his phone, "Boss we got information that Austin Williams has invested a huge amount in director Michael's new movie 'The Korean Princess' in which we have also invested a huge amount."
Jungkook says, "Do anything to keep our position as major shareholders of the movie safe." His wife is going to work as main lead in this movie. He needs to keep his position as major shareholder of the movie so that he can save Taehyung if something goes wrong. He won't give any chance to Austin to hurt his family. From now on he needs to be two steps ahead of the male.
Jungkook knows from today onwards he won't be going to sleep peacefully until he is completely sure that his family is safe.
Namjoon says, "Yes boss."

Namjoon finally leaves. Jungkook decides to take a shower.
After the shower when he was going towards the kitchen, the main door opens and a jumpy Areum enters inside. Jungkook smiles seeing his cute daughter.
Taehyung also comes behind her and says to Jungkook, "Hubby you haven't prepared dinner right?"
Jungkook says, "I was just going to."
Taehyung says, "No need. Seokjin Hyung has sent dinner for us. Let me heat it. Till then you both wait at the dining table."
After that they all had their dinner and went to bed as it's already very late.

Next day, Breakfast table
Areum says stubbornly, "No I want to go today only."
Taehyung sighs and says, "Don't be stubborn baby. Dada has an important meeting. He can't take a leave."
Areum says, "But it's my holiday." And looks down sadly.
Jungkook feels really bad for upsetting his daughter like this. The girl wants to go outside and spend the whole day with them. But he seriously can't take leave as he has a very important meeting.
He says, "Princess dadda can't take leave. But I can manage to come home early. How about we go to the beach in the evening?"
Hearing this Areum's face lit up. She immediately says, "Thank you dadda." She then went towards Jungkook who placed her on his lap. Areum holds her father's face with her small hands and says while peppering his face with kisses, "Love you so much dadda."
Taehyung pouts seeing this. He went near his husband and picked his daughter from Jungkook's lap. He himself settles on the male's lap and places his daughter on his own lap.
Then both mother and daughter start kissing Jungkook's face continuously while saying 'I love you' after every kiss.
Jungkook laughs feeling ticklish because of their kisses. He says after sometime, "Now it's enough. Stop buttering me and finish your breakfast."
Both mother and daughter look at him with cute pouts and say, "Feed us."
Jungkook raised his eyebrows playfully and said, "Don't you know how to eat?" But nonetheless he starts feeding breakfast to both of them and in return they both feed Jungkook.
Soon after breakfast Jungkook leaves for his office while both mother and daughter spend their time cuddling and talking.

So here is the next chapter. Hope you will enjoy it.

So Austin has doubt that JK is none other than Jungkook while Jungkook also has the same type of doubt regarding Austin's real identity. So what do you think is gonna happen?

From now on the story will become somewhat tense but I won't forget to add Taekook fluffy moments with baby Areum.

Meet you all in the next chapter. Till the bye.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 20.8K 73
Jeon Jungkook: A 26 year old rude and short tempered CEO of JK Jewels and Cars. Very ruthless with his words. His employees are absolutely terrified...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
687K 34.5K 82
Jeon Jungkook; a well known name in the business industry is a cold, strict and dominant type of person who wants everything as per his will and if a...
59.6K 3.3K 40
Jeon Jungkook, or people call him Mr. JEON . The Youngest CEO of "JEON ENTERPRISES" A very talented , hardworking, He has stoic demeanor , with dazzl...