ANJAAN

By Author__ayesha

I don't know if he loves me or not, but I realized my love was real for him... Warning ⚠️ contains SMUT, More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Cover and Characters overview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
CHIT CHAT
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 25

1.8K 176 13
By Author__ayesha

Please vote before reading. Enjoy :)

Target: 100+ Votes

Yesterday, we had the sangeet and everyone was exhausted. Despite that, the day was fantastic, and we all had a lot of fun. I feel thankful that everything went smoothly yesterday, but I also hope that everything will be perfect on her wedding day.

The clock struck 11 am, marking the beginning of a new day. After a series of exhausting events, my friends and I decided to indulge in a long and much-needed sleep. As the day progressed, we eagerly anticipated the upcoming cocktail party. The thought of mingling with like-minded individuals and savouring delicious drinks filled us with excitement.

The event was taking at the same palace, but Rayan refused. He said the cocktail party is just about friends and cousins, not elders. 

Mehra uncle had a farmhouse property in Udaipur so they booked that for us. My team was at the farmhouse, preparing for the party. working on my orders. I was passing every order on the phone call.

We had a full night plan ready. To dance, sing, and drink. Living our life tonight.

At night...

As we were preparing to leave the grand palace, I adorned myself in a stunning, backless silk gown that exuded sensuality. The vibrant red hue of the dress complemented my complexion beautifully, while the intricate design showcased my alluring figure. Adorning my neck was a luxurious diamond pendant that sparkled under the light, while a matching bracelet adorned my wrist. My hair was styled in loose, cascading curls that added a touch of glamour to my overall appearance. I felt confident, beautiful, and ready to take on the world.

I stepped out of my room and made my way down the hallway. As I approached the common area, I could hear the sound of voices chatting and laughing. The atmosphere was lively and filled with positive energy. A group of people, including Rayan and Shanaya, arrived and everyone gathered around them, exchanging compliments and pleasantries. 

Soon after, we all made our way to our cars, with our bodyguards accompanying us to ensure our safety. The feeling of security was comforting, and I felt grateful for the precautions taken to keep us safe.

As we reached the farmhouse, it was huge from out and all lightened. Looks like my team did a great work. From the sight of my car's window, it looked amazing, I couldn't control my excitement anymore.

The guards awaited us at the main gates. The huge gates opened wide and the cars motioned inside. 

As we arrived at the farmhouse, I noticed that several guests had already arrived. The exterior of the building was adorned with stunning decorations that immediately caught my eye. The architecture was an intriguing blend of Mughal and modern styles, which made the structure appear unique and grand. The garden surrounding the house was vast and filled with a variety of beautiful, blooming flowers that added to the overall charm of the place. In one corner of the garden, there was a massive pool that looked inviting and refreshing. All in all, the entire atmosphere was captivating and made me feel like I had stepped into a palace.

As I entered inside, the air was alive with a symphony of laughter and lively chatter, blending seamlessly with the smooth jazz melodies that filled the room. The venue, bathed in a soft, ambient glow from elegant chandeliers overhead, exuded an aura of sophistication. Guests, dressed in an array of chic cocktail attire, mingled gracefully, holding glasses of shimmering liquids that caught the light.

I met with the guests and shared warm hugs. One of the workers there served me with some liquid. I chatted a bit with the business ladies there. Some were fashion designers, architects, university professors, and CEOs.

The conversation was getting boring so I moved from there, I passed by a wall where a man was busy on his phone. His hair was messy and he was wearing a tuxedo. His body looked sexy though. Without any attention, I was passing when I heard a rough soft voice,

"Miss?" I turned to look around.

It was the voice of those pretty eyes, a pretty smile that was smirking. It was no other than, Veer.

"You look very tempting and gorgeous." He tucked his hands inside his pockets and smirked towards me.

My soul quivered at his words. I felt hot, really hot. I took a small step near him and kept my index finger on his chest slightly pushing him against the wall. 

"Thank you, but you don't look sexy or tempting," I moved my finger to his chin and then smirked. Saying this I turned while flipping my hair on his face.

I lied. Yes, I lied. He was a sight to behold - with his chiselled features, piercing eyes, and perfectly styled hair, he looked breathtaking. The way his blazer hugged his muscular frame and the confidence with which he carried himself made him not only sexy but super hot as well.". But my attitude comes first.

A lady stopped me and greeted me. She admired my work as she got to know that I was the event planner. 

"Hey." A man came and stood beside her.

He was dressed in a tuxedo. His hair had a crewcut and stern black eyes. I greeted him in response. He told his name, Arhaan.

"You look so gorgeous. Fucking gorgeous." I smiled and said, "Thank you." He extended the conversation, he told me he was a lawyer and I could contact him whenever I wanted. 

Why the fuck will I contact him when my father got 1000 lawyers.

My eyes motioned here and there and halted at Veer. He was talking to someone on a call. Did he find a girlfriend?

Arhaan started flirting with me indirectly. He said a pickup line which made me feel uncomfortable. I needed someone to take me with them. I looked around for Shanaya but she wasn't there. Suddenly, Veer disappeared from my sight. 

"So are you in a relationship with someone? Or looking around to hook up with someone?" 

"Yes, she is." I heard a stern manly voice. And there he stood beside me and looked into my eyes before looking at Arhaan.

I don't get how he appears always when I need him. 

"Who are you?" Arhaan's voice faded, aww poor him.

"Her boyfriend." Hearing this, I intertwined my arm around his. He smiled in response. In just a minute Arhaan left from our sight.

I pulled back my arm and was about to say, "Than..." but suddenly I was stopped. A girl in a blue gown appeared from nowhere and hugged him. His face got bright and he hugged her back. Is he really having a girlfriend?

Wait, Am I jealous? No, I ain't. 

My mind mocked my nerves by narrating, 'Bitch you are jealous.' I shook my head and left there too. I was just walking when I finally saw Shanaya. I hugged her and asked her to accompany me. She was wearing a black dress and looked stunning. Both Rayan and Shanaya were twining and looked hot together. 

Everyone had a partner whereas I was alone. Sad life.

Suddenly there was a voice at the microphone, everyone turned their faces to the stage. Suddenly it all went dark and we heard,

"Let's cherish our prom dance memories. Each person will hold hands, the lights will turn on and you'll dance while switching partners."

A smile and excitement bounced in my body. I extended my hand to someone and felt a rough hand intertwining with mine. I was pulled to the body and suddenly the room lit up. My eyes saw Arhaan. NO, I DON'T WANT HIM.

My eyes moved here and there and mostly were the real couples, Rayan and Shanaya together and that bitch with Veer.

Our bodies slowly motioned with the soft music. Couples around me were happy but I wasn't. Suddenly all the male partners twirled their women, and we were exchanged. My body twirled and I landed in the arms of Veer. Our chests bumped and his glistening eyes looked in mine.

The inner me smiled and I intertwined my fingers with him. We danced and I smiled. He shouted suddenly, "Who the fuck planned to switch the partners?"

Upon hearing his words, a sudden twinge of sadness and disappointment tugged at my heartstrings. Did he not enjoy dancing with me? It became clear to me that the young lady standing beside us was his girlfriend. This realization completely ruined my mood, and I found myself unwilling to cooperate any further.

I looked into his eyes which didn't even shine. I left his shoulder freed my hand and quickly went from there. 

I walked out to the garden. I don't love him but my heart was aching seeing him with someone else. What kind of bond is this?

I found some shots on the table and took two in a row. Suddenly, a small crowd appeared and music started playing in the background, creating a club-like atmosphere. A waitress walked by and I quickly grabbed a glass of cocktail from her tray, which I drank in one gulp.

"Hey!" I turned to see who it was and my bit blurred sight saw Arhaan. 

"Let's dance!" As I embraced him, my arms wrapped tightly around his neck, and his hands held onto my waist firmly. The music was loud, and the place was packed with crowds, making it hard to move freely. But as the beat picked up, our bodies swayed together in perfect sync, creating a mesmerizing rhythm that seemed to take over the entire place.

"L... Let's party all N...night!" I whispered in his ear and he smirked seductively.

While dancing we moved to the bar, Arhaan offered me a glass of wine which I accepted happily. I drank 2 glasses of wine and danced again.

As I strolled towards the garden, I felt a cool breeze brush against my face. My hands were tucked comfortably inside my pants pockets, and I could feel the soft fabric of my trousers against my skin. 

The sound of music filled my ears, and the bass was so loud that I could feel it vibrating through my chest. Despite the volume, everyone around me seemed to be having a great time, swaying to the beat and enjoying the party. The people were laughing and shouting, and the atmosphere was electric. I noticed that many of the guests had drinks in their hands, and some were holding bottles of beer. They all seemed to be a little tipsy, but still, they danced with abandon. 

The ladies wore high-heeled shoes, but I could see no sign of discomfort on their faces. They were moving to the rhythm of the music with ease, their bodies swaying effortlessly. Overall, it was a lively and exciting scene, and I was glad to be a part of it.

As I was standing by the bar, a woman approached me and offered me a drink. I smiled at her and graciously accepted the glass of cocktail she handed me. As I took a sip, the sweet and tangy flavours beautifully blended, leaving a refreshing taste on my tongue. It was as if every drop of the cocktail was quenching my thirst, revitalizing my senses and rejuvenating my soul.

My eyes searched for our groom and the bride. And I saw them, busy with dancing and drinking. All the people around were busy in this only. The air was filled with the aroma of alcohol and snacks. I glared at my watch and the time struck 1 am. 

I kept standing still while sipping my juice, and suddenly my eyes stopped at Priya, who looked fully drunk and was dancing with a random piece of shit.

I placed my glass on the table and walked to her in a rush. I pushed the man slightly just to see that it was Arhaan. He was sober enough to comprehend the situation but Priya wasn't. 

"H...hey, do... do not pus... push my partner. W...we'll dance all night!" God, she was so much tipsy. I held her arms firmly, her eyes looked dizzy. Her lips were parted and dried. No gloss just a color of lipstick.

"You can dance with me," I said.

"N... no... I...I don't want t...to. You c...can g...go and d...dance with...with ot...other girls." God, she looked like a piece of innocence.

"Which girls?" I questioned while handling her drunk body.

"The one...one you hug." Her body was not having a proper balance.

"I am confused."

"Leave it... and... le...leave me. Let... me ha...have some... drink..." She freed herself and picked up a bottle of beer.

"No more!" She looked at me with rude eyes.

"It's 1 and you had enough."

"B-but..."

"Someone...just... just carry mah... my...bitch to her room pleaseee..." I turned around to see drunk Shanaya being carried to her bedroom by Rayan.

"Let's go, Priya." Arhaan touched her arms and she got confused. She had messy hair, a cute pout with parted lips, and held a bottle of beer with her arms."Remove your touch from the thing that is not yours."

I removed him from my way. I held Priya in my arms, who quickly dug her face into the crook of my neck. I carried her in bridal style to her room.

She made cute sounds on the way to the staircase. I slightly opened the door of her bedroom and entered. I gently laid her on the bed making her comfortable on the pillow.

"C...can you make me ch...change, please? This shit is ann...annoying me now!" Her voice sounded a bit sober but still tipsy. My body trembled and my breath hitched after hearing her.

How am I supposed to?

An idea popped up in my mind. I pulled up my phone and dialled Advika's number. She was a university friend of Rayan and mine. She picked up the call in one ring and I called her upstairs. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door within 2 minutes.

She came inside and I told her what to do. She nodded and I left the room.

I entered the room again after 5 minutes but, this time with a water bottle in my hand. Advika was standing by the dressing. I thanked her and she left. She changed the clothes of Priya in a comfortable shirt and trousers. I slowly walked to the nightstand and placed the bottle on it. 

Suddenly when I turned, I felt my hand being pulled. I looked down, my fingers were now being held by Priya's soft fingers.

I leaned down to her and asked, "You want something?"

She murmured in her sleep, "Stay with me." I couldn't help because she was not leaving my hand. I stood up and took off my blazer. I slowly kept it aside and sat on the bed. Her arm extended to my torso and she firmly placed it, creating an erection in my body.

She swiftly moved closer to me, she looked seductive and cute at the same time. I slowly caressed her hair with my fingers and in a minute she started snoring slowly. I went through my phone and sleep took over me. 

As the dawn slowly broke through the curtains, a soft glow filled the room and gently touched my eyes. I noticed a figure leaving the room as I slowly opened my eyes and then, I rolled over to make myself more comfortable. After a few minutes, I got up from the bed and walked to the washroom.

I brushed my teeth, and my eyes were still tired. I took the water in my palms from the tap and then splashed it onto my face. As my eyes opened properly, I noticed something in the mirror.

Wait, I was in the gown. How the fuck I am in a night suit?

I didn't remember much from the last night, but I got some glimpses. The figure that left the room a few minutes back referred to a male's body. I patted my head slowly and I, suddenly realized Veer carried me to the room.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I quickly wiped my face and walked to his room. I knocked with my knuckles but after getting no response I opened the door, just to find no one inside. I walked down and looked around for him.

I walked out and saw Shanaya and Rayan sitting by the pool. Shanaya noticed my facial expression so she questioned,

"Good morning, what happened?"

"Where is Veer?" I sounded rough.

"He is in the kitchen, why?"

Ignoring her question, I left from there and walked to the kitchen. I enrolled in the kitchen, there were 2 chefs and Veer. He was sitting on the stool beside the countertop and was chopping veggies. He turned his head up and saw me,

"Good morning!"

I didn't reply and walked to him, with heavy footsteps.

"What happened?" His eyes shone with confusion.

"You tell me what happened last night!" My voice was loud, loud enough.

"Please you both leave." He ordered both the chefs, and they nodded and left.

"Now say what's wrong."

"You carried me to my last night didn't you?"

"Yes, I did."

"Then what you did?" He seemed to look puzzled.

"Don't try to act dumb, tell me how I am in these clothes when you carried me to the room in the gown?" I yelled.

"Hey wait, listen to me."

"I don't want to. I thought of you as a good guy and friend."

I did but now my heart was shattered into pieces. 

"I am a good guy, don't think of me like that!"

"You are the type of guy who acts innocent and takes advantage of drunk girls. Right?" My blood was flooding in my body because of the anger.

"At least listen to me once."

"I don't want to!" I turned to exit but I was pulled.

"Meri baat toh suno ek baar!" He held me closer, the inner side of me felt broken and hurt.

"Nahi sun ni mujhe tumhari koi baat. Jhootay ho tum! Dhokebaaz bhi! Ainda kabhi bhi mere kareeb na ana!" Tears streamed down my eyes. I tried to hold my emotions but I failed. I freed myself from his touch and departed in a rush there.

I locked myself in the washroom, resting my back by the door and panting heavily. I was so dumb to think of him as a good guy. He broke my trust and all the feelings I had for him. Feelings as a friend or more than a friend I don't know. But he ruined it.

I took a shower to cool down my anger. I wore a floral top and skirt that showed my cleavage and was a perfect fit for the weather. I wore studs and a pendant. I applied my lipstick and went down.

At the garden, a small cute table was set up with 4 chairs. On it, the breakfast was laid. The breakfast had fruits, sandwiches, omelettes and juice. Rayan and Shanaya were already present.

"Hey!" I said while sitting down.

As I laid the handkerchief on my lap, Veer arrived with a plate. He looked into my eyes which was explaining something but I broke the contact immediately. His presence would now make me feel uncomfortable. 

We began with the breakfast. The meal was no doubt delicious.

"It's so yummy, good job Veer!" Shanaya complimented and I paused. 

Did he make this?

He was sitting in front of me and looked into my eyes when I stopped, abruptly Shanaya spoke, "Priya did you like it?" The moment between us turned tense and he kept his stare on me and I gulped. 

"Yes, it's good." It was delicious and beyond words but I couldn't say anymore. 

We all were eating silently, it was just the sound of spoons and forks. Rayan broke the silence by saying, "How come you both are so silent today?"

"Umm..." Veer started but I paused him by saying, "Actually I am exhausted from last night that is why." Rayan nodded. 

After breakfast, we left the farmhouse and took a city tour. The city was something magical, like another world. The beautiful temples, palaces, and lakes were just the scenic beauty of Udaipur.

We reached the palace where everyone was staying. It was the evening and we were supposed to leave for Mumbai again. The wedding was taking place at the Taj Hotel which was located in Mumbai, our hometown. 

Everyone packed their bags to leave. Some guests already left and now the main families were about to leave.

My guard was nowhere to be seen so I tried to carry my bag alone. It was heavy and with difficulty, I tried to get it down the stairs. It was the final stair and suddenly, my heel twisted, the bag fell and I also fell but not on the floor but in someone's arms.

"Are you okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Make sure to vote and comment.

Follow me on Instagram for updates and spoilers. author__ayesha

Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 41.3K 32
He was never mine. He was always hers. But my heart decided to fall for his Not So Pure Love
2K 123 24
A moment of deja vuuu Well hi everyone! Here is a new short story about what happens when you dream about a person and that person is present in you...
4.9K 58 22
Quick love story (SMUT warning ⚠️) MY bestfriend forced me to go to the college party. There I met a man that was so sexy. I decided to run off with...
45.4K 1.5K 67
Florencio Series: Novel 2 I don't know if it was the adventure, the mystery, or the fact that I knew I shouldn't of been with him that made me f...