Daily Reading Companion (H)

meowa520 tarafından

On ancient times, reading a story about the normalization of venting anger (making love). I learned that book... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 - End

Chapter 7

301 2 0
meowa520 tarafından

The son of the prime minister fell in love and was used as a companion. After drinking, he was fucked in the vagina by the virgin prince and ejaculated in the uterus.

-----

What the writer wants to say:]

Originally it was going to be about Ji Pinxuan and his little twins, but some people wanted to see the Prime Minister and Emperor, so I released it first.

(meowa520: Starting here to the end, all chapters are in raw text. I'm too busy irl, so I don't have time to edit the rest sowwy🙇🏻‍♀️)

(Chicken/Chickenba = Cock)

----------

After the morning court, Ji Rujun and Xu Yue enjoyed flowers in the imperial garden together. Although Xu Yue allowed Ji Xinyuan to leave with the hunter, as a mother, the worries in her heart became stronger.

Ji Rujun saw that he was absent-minded and said: "I sent shadow guards to guard around him. They told me that the hunter has started to take care of the house. Although Xin Yuan's future life will not be as good as that in the palace, it will not be worse. Wherever you go, don't worry."

Xu Yue said in a cold voice: "I know, it's just that I'm just a child with two children..."

"Did you respond so quickly to his request that day?"

Xu Yue looked at Ji Rujun, his dark eyes showing grievance, why did this person fail him again!

Even though he is the most powerful emperor, he still has to coax his wife in a low voice when she gets angry. After finally coaxing her, he said, "How about having another child?"

Both women in the prime minister's family were prone to pregnancy. Xu Yue had one child a year from eighteen to twenty-two. When he gave birth to his last daughter, he felt that both children were complete, so he refused to have any children.

Now twenty years have passed, and they are already a thirty-eight-year-old couple. Both of them have been drinking anti-pregnancy medicine for more than ten years. Who knows whether they can still have children?

Ji Rujun was a little moved when he saw Xu Yue. You must know that he just said it casually, and he couldn't help but feel happy. He never said that he liked the appearance of Xu Yue's pregnant belly and postpartum breastfeeding. He had always been cold and cool. People will become gentle and approachable when they are pregnant, making them wish they could die on Xu Yue.

After talking about the four seasons of love, Xu Yue thought about the three gangsters: the eldest, the second and the third. The third was okay, only sixteen, but the eldest and the second, one nineteen and one eighteen, are still shirking their companionship. Read one thing.

Thinking that the two of them don't want to accompany them to study, they just like women. He tried to marry them a prince and concubine, but he refused. He really couldn't understand these children more and more!

Ji Rujun didn't care, the children would eventually get married. He thought about twenty years ago, when his parents forced him to choose a reading companion, and felt that they had done a good job, otherwise Xu Yue might not be his.

When recalling the past, it was inevitable to make fun of his youthful days. The last thing Xu Yue wanted to mention was how he was embarrassed in front of Ji Rujun twenty years ago, but the emperor liked to see the prime minister blushing and said: "Brother Yue'er, you didn't If you had told me that you were happy with me, I would not have made you sad at that time."

Xu Yue knew what he was talking about, so he waved his hand and hit him on the chest in front of all the eunuchs and maids. The usually calm prime minister actually exhaled like a child and said: "Ignore you!"

Ji Rujun followed Xu Yue's pace, and the time went back twenty years ago.

Twenty years ago, the Prime Minister's Mansion.

"Yue'er, here are the portraits of the young masters from each family. See if you like the one you like. Choose one to be the book owner."

Every February and August, the mistress of the Xu family would bring a picture album of young talents for Xu Yue to choose from. Although there were many children in the Prime Minister's Mansion, Xu Yue was the best among them, so the elders in the family all More concerned.

But Xu Yue didn't look at it and asked directly: "The prince has reached the age of looking for a study companion. Is there any news from the palace?"

Xu's mother saw that her child was paying so much attention to the prince. When he was fifteen, he reached the age to find the book owner. Now that he was eighteen years old, it was the prince who opened his mouth. How could she not understand Xu Yue's thoughts?

She sighed and said: "Son, it's not my mother who is attacking you, but His Highness the Crown Prince has said that he likes Princess Huai when he was a child. I heard from your father that the queen mentioned the prince's accompanying reading a few days ago, but the prince dismissed it. I think You have no chance. Although the prince is excellent, the men in the album are not much worse than him, so just give up and choose one here."

Xu Yue shook his head. He looked easy to talk to, but he was the most stubborn among the children in the family. He believed in whatever he believed.

Xu's mother was angry when she saw him. The two sons in the family had not yet found a book owner when they were eighteen years old. When others asked her, she would lose face. Besides, when the two sons were old, it would be difficult for them to find a husband. After all, the suitable ones were already there. When you are sixteen or seventeen years old, you have chosen a good reading partner. How can you marry another twin and go back to the house?

There are people who love Shuang'er. The son of Mr. Xie's family carried four or five Shuang'er back to his room, but according to Xu Yue's temperament, he would not share the same husband with others.

Xu's mother thought for a moment and said, "If you don't want to pick the book owner, then prepare to pick the husband's family."

"Mother!" Xu Yue looked horrified. At this moment, the prime minister returned home from court. Seeing his father coming, Xu Yue hurried up and asked the prince about reading with him.

The prime minister also knew what his son was thinking. He also wanted to send his son to the prince as a companion. After all, it was an opportunity to become a relative of the emperor. However, the prince did not like men, so Xu Yue could only be sent to the palace as an ordinary companion. .

He explained the matter to Xu Yue and learned that although he could enter the palace and stay with Ji Rujun, he could only serve as an ordinary companion. He could not enjoy intimacy and love. The prince would only treat him as a good friend or subordinate. treat.

Although he couldn't have close contact, he could at least be by his side to relieve his lovesickness, so Xu Yue agreed to the matter without even thinking about it.

Seeing that his son was so determined, the Prime Minister went to the palace to mention the matter to the emperor and empress.

The emperor and the empress also had an impression of Xu Yue. When Xu Yue reached the age of reading companion, they were sorry that the prince was too young, otherwise they would have given him such good-looking and good-character twins as his reading companion. They did not expect that Xu Yue would be a companion. He hasn't found the book owner for many years, but he keeps remembering the prince who is two years younger than him.

The choice of a concubine in the royal family involves a lot of interests. After all, the prince's twin concubines can become concubines even if they are not queens when the prince ascends the throne. Naturally, the concubine's mother's family will also prosper accordingly. But Ji Rujun doesn't like men, which means that Xu Yue can only waste his youth after entering the palace. After the prince ascends the throne, his companion will leave the palace and return home. By then, Xu Yue will be an old man.

He is the son of the prime minister and the prince's companion. Others don't say it publicly, but they still discuss it in private. Nowadays, young people may be impulsive and risk their lives for the ignorant love of their youth, but it is inevitable that they will blame themselves when they get older.

The three parents sighed at the same time in the imperial study room, feeling extremely worried.

The Prime Minister said: "Yue'er is determined to be the companion of His Highness the Crown Prince. If His Majesty refuses, he will not choose anyone else to be the book owner or husband. I hope Your Majesty will allow him!"

Since the father of the person involved said so, the emperor and empress named Xu Yue as the crown prince's companion.

The emperor told the prince that although Xu Yue was a twin, he was just his ordinary companion, and asked Ji Rujun to treat Xu Yue as an ordinary man.

Xu Yue often went to the palace to attend dinner parties with his father, and he was very familiar with Ji Rujun. Moreover, Xu Yue was handsome and slender, making him a handsome young man. He was not like the cute twins he knew. After three or two days, Xu Yue really looked at Xu Yue. He becomes more of an ordinary big brother.

It's just that the more sincerely he became friends with Xu Yue, the greater the distance between the two became. Xu Yue felt that the "Brother Yue'er" was like calling for brothers. He just felt that there was no possibility for the two of them to be husband and wife again in this life.

Xu Yue obeyed his father's words and hid his admiration in his belly in front of the prince, not daring to reveal any inappropriate thoughts in his eyes and movements.

He thought that he would always be so humble and peaceful with the prince, and live without any trouble, but who would have thought that things would change so quickly.

That day, the prince and Xu Yue went out to play and happened to meet the Minister of Household Affairs. The official always curried favor with the palace nobles. He also heard that the prince liked women, so he invited them to a restaurant to eat and drink.

Ji Rujun saw that it was already getting late, and he happened to have a meal outside before returning to the palace, so he went happily, and Xu Yue had to accompany him.

The minister of household affairs was quite thoughtful. He called some singing prostitutes and asked them to sing for the prince. The wine he ordered had aphrodisiac properties. If these prostitutes could sleep with the prince, he could also make some money from it. The good thing is, if the prince is angry... he can also put the blame on the wine. After all, he helped the prince pay the bill and then left. What happens next has nothing to do with him.

He did not tell the geishas Ji Rujun's identity, and only asked them to serve the two young masters, mainly the one who looked taller.

Although Xu Yue was reading with his two sons, if the prince wanted to hug a woman, he would have to stay away.

Xu Yue and Ji Rujun ate together, and the singing girls were playing and singing songs not far away. They sang beautifully, and the two of them had a comfortable meal.

The singing prostitutes all found that Ji Rujun had a unique temperament. Thinking of what the old man said just now, and seeing that the two young men did not look emotional, their thoughts moved.

Instead of singing and laughing for others in the restaurant every day, it would be better to find someone to follow them early. These two young gentlemen are from a wealthy family at first glance.

The singing prostitutes looked at each other, and when Ji Rujun asked them to add more wine, one of them said: "The jug is empty. I will go get the wine now."

The wine in this restaurant was indeed delicious, but the quantity was a bit small. Ji Rujun asked her to get it again, and after a while, the geisha came back with a jug.

She gave her sisters a look that suggested something had been added to the wine.

Ji Rujun filled up their glasses and said, "Here, have another drink."

The alcohol content of these wines is not high, and the rich aroma is a little sweet, which makes people want to drink it. However, Xu Yue's face has turned red. He has a bad ability to drink, but this is the wine poured by the prince himself... He picked it up Drink the wine glass in one gulp.

After three rounds of drinking, Xu Yue was already a drunk cat. Ji Rujun had a good capacity for drinking. Although his face was red, his eyes were still sober.

"Well...it's so hot..." Xu Yue sat next to Ji Rujun and subconsciously leaned towards him.

Ji Rujun found that both of them were extremely hot, and the singing girls gathered around them, "Master, let me serve you~"

Several geishas surrounded them, and the rich smell of powder almost made him suffocate. Ji Rujun shouted, "Get out of here, everyone!"

The geishas saw him frowning and shouting angrily. They were all frightened and went out quickly, closing the door behind them.

Although the wine was drugged, it was not obvious drugs. Ji Rujun and Xu Yue were both hot, but they both thought it was because of drinking.

"It's so hot..." Xu Yue's face turned red, and he subconsciously stretched out his hand to loosen his belt and open his collar for ventilation.

Ji Rujun was also feeling hot and started to loosen his clothes like him.

However, they were still sensible and did not take off their clothes.

The minister of household affairs deliberately arranged that there was a soft couch in the wing that could sleep three or four people. Ji Rujun felt that he would not be able to leave the wing for a while, so he pulled Xu Yue to the couch.

I'm afraid I have to sleep here tonight.

Two people were lying on the bed side by side, one handsome and the other beautiful, with different styles but extremely harmonious.

Xu Yue felt tongues of fire burning on his body, and unconsciously his clothes were half untied, revealing the innermost layer of crystal blue semi-transparent bellyband. Ji Rujun took off all his clothes. Thinking that both of them were men, he exposed his entire upper body.

Once you take off your clothes, it feels really cool.

"Hey, brother Yue'er, what are you talking about?" Ji Rujun was so drunk that he couldn't even recognize his bellyband. His habit of tampering with him when he was a child came out again, and he reached out to pull Xu Yue's blue bellyband.

Xu Yue was confused and recognized that this person was Ji Rujun. After being drunk, all the love in his heart was unlocked and he allowed him to take off his bellyband.

The slightly raised breasts were exposed in front of others. Xu Yue curled up the corners of his lips, raised his hand to touch Ji Rujun's face, and muttered: "Your Highness..."

boom!

Ji Rujun looked at that smile, and his heartbeat slowed down by half a beat. Xu Yue never smiled at him on weekdays, but Brother Yue'er actually looked so good-looking when he smiled, not inferior to those young ladies from aristocratic families.

He looked at the small piece of fabric he tore off Xu Yue's chest and put it under his nose to smell it like a pervert. The cold rosin penetrated into his nose. Ji Rujun felt it smelled very good, so he lowered his head and took a closer look. Sniffing Xu Yue's breasts.

This scene makes people blush with embarrassment. A tall man sniffs two children's breasts. Isn't this a hooligan?

But both of them were drunk, and there were aphrodisiacs in the wine. Xu Yue's breath made his breasts numb and his nipples itchy. He felt a little uncomfortable and said, "Stop smelling, it's very itchy!"

"Where is it itchy?" Ji Rujun heard what he said and looked at the pair of small breasts more carefully. "There are no bugs crawling on them." He began to speak without thinking.

Xu Yue was so drunk that he pointed to his nipples and pinched the nipples with his slender fingers, "Here, it's itchy here."

The pinching was not enough, so he rubbed the hardened breasts again and again in front of Ji Rujun, hoping to get rid of the itching.

Ji Rujun looked at the small breasts, which were red and swollen from being played with, and felt inexplicably dry. "Brother Yue'er, please stop rubbing them. I'll help you." He pulled Xu Yue's hand away. , lowered his head and opened his mouth to take the nipple into his mouth.

"Hmm!" Xu Yue blinked, and the right breast was held in his mouth. Is this okay?

"Are you Ji Rujun?" He was not sure.

Ji Rujun took the time to say "hmm" while sucking milk, and Xu Yue ignored it. It turned out that it was Ji Rujun who was biting his breasts. Ah, he likes Ji Rujun, breasts and breasts. ‎You can bite each other.

Mating is a human instinct, a skill that is engraved in one's bones and that one can learn without a teacher. Xu Yue and Ji Rujun didn't know when they were naked, and the two unexperienced teenagers were groping for the mysterious movement of the sexes.

"Brother Yue'er, I'm swollen here..." Ji Rujun showed Xu Yue the flesh between his legs, which was swollen like a fire stick. The seven or eight-inch-long thick chicken‌‎‌‍butt‌‍ was raised toward the sky. It looks extremely ferocious.

Xu Yue was frightened by the big long cock, but Ji Rujun showed him the cock, and he politely opened his legs to show Ji Rujun his own cock.

"I, my penis has grown too." Xu Yue's chick is pink and straight. Although it is not as thick and big as Ji Rujun's, it is still about the length of a middle finger and is pretty and delicious.

Ji Rujun's vision briefly rested on the pink and tender cock, and then he was attracted by the fat and soft female hole that was dripping with water below.

"What is this?" Ji Rujun touched it curiously, causing Xu Yue to tremble and twist his waist to avoid the hand.

The soft flesh on his body was shaking due to the twisting. Ji Rujun's eyes were straight when he saw it, and the pain was sore and swelling, and it even tended to get bigger and bigger. He hugged Xu Yue's waist, "Don't twist it, you're twisting me too much." ‍‎The chicken‌‎‌‍butt‌‍aches."

Even the prince is an ordinary man in bed. He can talk dirty and want to fuck her. He refused the companion. Naturally, he did not have a nanny to teach him how to have sex with the companion. But at this moment, he had an idea, and he wanted to fuck her. Just put the chicken into the watery flesh and it will feel comfortable.

He saw Xu Yue lying on the bed obediently and softly. He had just told him that he was awkward, but he was actually lying there quietly and looking at him.

Ji Rujun pressed his fingers on the flesh and lips of the ‌‌‎‍‎ and pulled them to both sides, revealing the pink pussy inside. He straightened his waist and the head of his cock touched the small pussy, "Brother Yue'er, I want to Put the chicken in it."

Put the chicken in it?

Where to put it?

Xu Yue was also ignorant of human affairs. He blinked and accepted casually. As long as it was something Ji Rujun wanted to do, he would not refuse.

With the consent of the owner of the body, Ji Rujun aimed a big thrust at the vagina and inserted the cock into the vagina. The delicate vagina could not swallow such a large piece of meat, but Ji Rujun had already lost his mind. , firmly holding the cock‌‎‌‍butt and inserting it inside.

Xu Yue was numbed by alcohol and the pain decreased, but his vagina still felt like tearing. He was more able to endure the pain and groaned, but did not tell Ji Rujun that he was in pain.

After Ji Rujun inserted the cock‌‎‌‍butt‌‍‍‌‍ into it, he began to fuck her hard. The little bit of virgin blood flowing out from the joint was ignored. He felt so happy that his scalp was numb. He didn't know that the cock‌‎‌‍ It's actually so comfortable when inserted here.

Xu Yue was so fucked that he could only pant and couldn't say anything else except "ah, um, um" and other single sounds.

The two young men who had tasted the forbidden fruit for the first time did not say a word. The only sounds on the bed that smelled of alcohol were the sound of water and the sound of flesh hitting each other.

The initial pain gradually faded away, replaced by the pleasure of the sensitive soft flesh of the vagina being rubbed. The head of the cock hit the cervix, causing waves of water to flow out of the uterus.

"Brother Yue'er, it feels so good. You feel so comfortable inside."

Xu Yue was already drunk, and now that he was being fucked, he was even more confused. Hearing him say this, he just smiled foolishly, "Really? I, I feel good too..."

When Ji Rujun saw his smiling face, his heart moved and he lowered his head to snatch the other's first kiss.

"Well......"

Ji Rujun only felt that Xu Yue's mouth was sweet. He was like a hungry traveler, asking for Xu Yue's sweet liquid insatiably.

Menstrual love is always a fast thing for men. Ji Rujun ejaculated his first semen in Xu Yue's hole within a few seconds. He didn't penetrate it all the way. The hot liquid spilled on the cervix, and Xu Yue also trembled. The semen squirted onto his lower abdomen.

The virgin ejaculated quickly and hardened quickly. Ji Rujun pressed on Xu Yue and said to do it again while moving.

He said it was time to do it again, but what he said on the bed was not believable. After Xu Yue received two waves of Ji Rujun's semen, he was coaxed by the other party to change his position and lie down on the bed.

This is a typical doggy style. Xu Yue kneels on the bed, supports the bed with both hands, and faces Ji Rujun. The latter holds his cock and enters from behind. He has just opened the cervix, so he ‍‎The chicken‌‎‌‍ba‌‍all‎‍‍‌‎肏‍‌‌‎‍ went in, and the smaller half of the chicken‌‎‌‍ba‌‍ entered the womb, stretching Xu Yue to the full.

He grabbed Xu Yue's waist and fucked his hole "bang bang bang". Xu Yue was fucked for more than an hour. He was exhausted and his upper body collapsed on the bed. Only the big ass was left sticking out in Ji Rujun's hand.

The tender red pussy was swollen from being fucked by the‎‌‍‍‎. Ji Rujun spread the buttocks with his hands while fucking, and saw clearly how the little pussy swallowed his cock‌‎‌‍butt. He stared at the beautiful view of the joint, and fucked faster and faster.

"Boom!" The cock was pulled out of the hole, and the semen injected from the front gushed out from the hole, dripping down from the hole like string.

Ji Rujun pulled her lips apart and let him close together, helping Xu Yue to release semen. After seeing enough of the beautiful scene of ejection, Ji Rujun inserted the cock back in again.

Xu Yue was played with his tongue, panting and fucked like a bitch.

"I'm about to ejaculate!" Ji Rujun roared in a low voice, and after a hard thrust, thick semen leaked into Xu Yue's womb. He did not pull out after ejaculation. ‌‍, but just lying down on his side with Xu Yue in his arms.

"So sleepy..." Sexual intercourse was too energy-consuming, so they drank again, and fell asleep after they were satisfied. They didn't care that the cock was still inserted in their vaginas. The semen is blocked in the uterus and cannot come out.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

15.6K 584 18
فيمين زوجين منذ 3 سنوات حضر كوك و هو ابن عم تاي الى منزلهم لينتقم منهم بسبب......... فماذا سوف يحدث بعد ان حاول كوك الانتقام ووجد انه......... الا...
25.7K 217 49
Original‌‎‍Creation‍‍‎‌‌ / ‎‌‍‎Male‌‎‎‍‌Male‎‌‍ / ‌‎‌‍‎Modern‌‎‎‍‌Generation‍‌ / ‌‍High‎‍H‌‍‎‍‎ / ‎ ‎‌‍Main‎‍‌Drama ‎‍ / ‌‍‍Beauty‍‎‌‌Receive‎‎‍‍ / ‌...
25.6K 355 25
MATURE CONTENT* Being a lawyer had always been a dream for Sage. Growing up with 9 older brothers she was protected and spoiled being the baby and a...
22.8K 1K 19
" I've got my eye on you Say yes to heaven Say yes to me. " In which Floriana Avila decided to text a random number Lana Del Rey lyrics only to find...