Thakur Sa's Bride

Od Vision_of_Princess

Thakur Dakshya Singh Chauhan , a rude arrogant and self-restraint King of Rajasthan and a successful Business... Viac

Author's Note
Characters 💖
Chitra 💻
Dakshya 👑
Second Glance 💖
Caught While Painting 🎨🖌️
Visiting Temples 🛕
Her happy face 💔
Back to work 💻
Home = Nightmare 💔
Delhi 🏙️
Mannerless & Liar 😡
Proposal 🙃
I will make you regret 😡
You don't know me 😏
Author's space 🌌

Chaos on dining table 🥣

513 30 8
Od Vision_of_Princess

Dakshya

Whole day yesterday, I was thinking about what should I do to stop this marriage. I wanted to talk about this with Dad but I know he will just take Dadu's side and will never listen to me. I know she is also just like every other girl 'a bloody gold digger' .

But hold on, Maa sa is not here I can use that and tell her about everything happening here. Let me call her.

ON CALL ;
Dakshya (D) and Maa sa (M)

D : Hello!! Maa sa!!

M : Yes my boy. How did you got time to    
remember me??

D : Maa sa I miss you daily. But right now I have something really important to tell you.

M : What happened baby?

D : Maa , Dadu sa has fixed my marriage over here with Vijay uncle's daughter and nobody asked me or you about it. Dad also didn't say anything.

M : They fixed you marriage? With whom??

D : Vijay uncle's daughter Chitra. How can they all take decision without you maa?

M : Ohh ! Chitra! I know about that , they discussed about that befire going. And I don't want you to come back without getting engaged. I know you are so much worried about my choice or opinion but you dad and dadu sa already asked me.

D : Maa but...

M : No buts. Just get engaged today's day is auspicious. Come back and we will arrange the marriage soon. Ok bye now!!!

D : But Maa listen.......

CALL END.

What the actual fuck! How can this happen. Maa sa was my last hope. Now what should I do?

"You can do nothing. What do you think you will call my daughter in law and she will help you out of this. She was the one who had given this suggestion to your dadi so that we don't have to struggle much for this marriage." Dadu sa said from behind.

I removed my hand from my hairs and stared at him. I know I made him furious but I can't believe Maa sa is the one who made that will with Dadi sa. But as I can see I have no other option than to marry her.

I was thinking all this while staring deep into Dadu sa's eyes. I can see his anger for my rejection. What does this girl have that made my family members force me to marry. I will find it out.

"But Dadu sa it is wrong. You can't marry me to anyone who you think. You are forcing me. " I said.

"Do you like someone? Or have any girlfriend?" Dadu sa asked.

"No but ...." I started but Dadu sa interrupted me.

"Then it's final. Today is your engagement in the evening. Be ready." Dadu sa said in a finalised tone and left the room. And with this he left no options for any doubt or any other excuse.

I was too stunned to say anything. Not even once anyone forced me to do anything. But today everyone wants me to get married to the girl I have not even known about two days ago.

I lied on bed and closed my eyes in frustration keeping my hands on my face. But the scene I saw with my closed eyes was enough to make me get up with a jerk. What was that Ms. Panda tshirt doing infront of my eyes? I can't believe it. I think I met her almost 6-7 months ago but why I am not able to memorize her face. I saw her right? When she was painting in the garden but I am not able to see her face in my imagination.

I was thinking all this when Ranveer entered the room and asked me to come out for lunch. I got out and saw she was already sitting there with her laptop on her lap in the living area.

"Princess! Come lets have lunch." Vijay uncle said roaming his hand on her head but she didn't replied and got up closing her laptop.

Uncle was looking upset with her behaviour. When she is like this with her own father how will she behave with my parents. I will kill her if she did this with my parents or gave any attitude to them. A bloody middle-class, gold digger, liar and mannerless girl will never get that place in my house to behave rudely with my family.

I fumed in anger and left for the dinning room. I sat on it when I saw she was sitting on the place she sat yesterday. I looked at her intensely and felt some familiarity with her face. It felt like I had seen her before but where?

I was so lost in her face that I didn't knew she was also staring at me. Revenge I see ! I smirked at her but her one-raised eyebrow with that smile was giving me dangerous vibes. She is not the girl everyone thinks if her to be.

Everyone started eating the lunch. She was still doing something in her phone with left hand and eating with her right hand. Everyone was silent until the specs girl from yesterday came and saw that no seat was left for her to sit.

"Bade Papa where will I sit today?" Specs girl asked.

"Go get a simple chair from living room Meghna. You are not a kid who would be told everything." Chitra said rudely without looking up from her phone.. Ok so the specs girl is Meghna.

She left for taking the chair but came back in less that 30 seconds running and pushed the spoon filled of pasta from Chitra's hands.

"What the fudge! " Chitra shouted.

"Exactly! What the fudge! How can you be so irresponsible to eat anything made in this house without looking at it or smelling it? " Meghna yelled at her.

What????

Chitra looked at the spoon and her plate. She took the plate in her hand and smelled the pasta. That's when we heard her stern voice. I looked at her and this is the first time I feel pity for the person her anger was for.

"Who cooked today's food?" She asked in a deadly voice.

"Chef would have made it." Vijay uncle said.

"Call him." She ordered. Meanwhile Meghna never left her. She was hugging Chitra as if she will vanish if she left.

Vijay uncle called the chef and he was standing here within 2 min. Everyone was just sitting as nobody was eating.

"You made lunch right? " Chitra asked. He nodded.

"So you only made the pasta right?" She asked again but he shook his head in 'no'.

"Then who made it?" She asked and I observed the chef looking at Chitra's mother for a split second.

Her mother's face was telling a different story. She was scared. But why and why the hell this girl is making a fuss out of a simple pasta.

"I asked who made it? " She asked again.

" Ma.. Ma'am , Rashmi Ma'am made it " he stuttered a bit being scared.

I noticed her posture getting stiff and she looked back at her mother. Her mother was having a horrified expression. I also noticed anger in Vijay uncle's eyes. What is happening?

Chitra took a deep breath and turned to look at her mother. Dev was also standing being stunned after listening Mrs. Tripathi made the food.

"Yrr maarna h to tameez se hi maardo. Jab dekho tab ki nautanki h. Hadd kardi h bilkul. Jb dekhe nhi suhate h hum to bolo na apne pati se ki na bulaya kre. Apne pitaji se unke office mein bhi mil skti hun main." Chitra said in a frustrated tone.
( If you want to kill me then kill me properly. It's being everyday's drama. Really I am fed up of all this. If you can't bear to see me then ask your husband not to call me here. I can meet my father in his office also.)

"Chitra it's not like that. I just wanted to make your favouri --", her mother started but got cut off by her.

"Ohh please! I know what it is like. You just don't want me to exist, so please focus on your son only. I don't need you or your concern. " She said and left the table after throwing her plate on the floor breaking it.

Dadu sa , papa and everyone was glaring at Mrs. Tripathi. Nobody was angry at Chitra. She is really a mannerless girl. How can she talk to her mother like this?

" Just stay away from my daughter Rashmi. " Vijay uncle roared and left. My father left after him to talk it out.

Everyone left the table. I will teach this girl how to behave after marriage as I don't have the choice otherwise. I will have to marry her.

I will definitely teach her being in limits. I will live in my penthouse and it will give me the liberty to do anything with her. I will break her attitude.

I definitely will.

________________________

-: Is Dakshya not judging Chitra too early??               
    What will he do when they will stay at the penthouse?

And foremost, will Chitra allow him to misbehave with her??

Cause you all know. Our Chitra is a little packet of firecrackers 😂😂

Dakshya and Chitra both doesn't remember their meetings in Jaipur.  What will we do now?? Only Miss. Panda tshirt is remembered not the face.

Seriously how is he a businessman? He forgot the girl he met 7 months ago. 🤦‍♀️

---------------

Sorry guys. You know my college is just getting overboard now. We have to go to college on Sundays also. And I have my semester exams from 5th May.

Sorry!!
Thank you for waiting and understanding. 💕💕🥰

Love you all !! ❤️😘❤️❤️❤️🥰💕

Please hit the small star at the end of the page ⭐

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.6K 20
"I love you Abhi" I said smiling shyly at him . "Whatt?" He asked looking at me With emotionalless face making me scared with his answer. "I-i said...
245K 11.5K 36
His aura dominated the surroundings charging it with electricity. The taut muscles, the broad shoulders,along with the dangerous stance screamed cont...
1.2M 76.1K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...
20.2K 801 28
what if the princes of Udaipur wants to marry you ? the same experience has been happening with the three girls of Mumbai.. Ishqi Chauhan the only da...