seven ; walker scobell

Bởi love_maexo

'Love you to the moon and to Saturn.' MAYA FONTAINE is an ambitious fifteen-year-old, driven by her past and... Xem Thêm

CHARACTERS
prologue 0.5 ; premieres and things.
prologue 1.0; hello, goodbye for now.
PART 1 - in between
chapter one; talk too much.
chapter two; the blue
chapter three; jump then fall
chapter four; feels like
chapter five; ocean eyes
chapter six; so it goes...
chapter seven; read your mind
chapter eight; cornelia street
chapter nine; deja vu
chapter ten; 21
chapter twelve; nonsense
chapter thirteen; i think he knows
chapter fourteen; fast times
chapter fifteen; too well
PART 2 - lover
chapter sixteen; cinnamon girl
chapter seventeen; the lakes
chapter eighteen; is it over now?
chapter nineteen; block me out
chapter twenty; full machine
chapter twenty one; off to the races
chapter twenty two; ivy
chapter twenty three; dark paradise
chapter twenty four; slut! x come back... be here
chapter twenty five; espresso
chapter twenty six; how many things
chapter twenty seven; last great american dynasty
chapter twenty eight; skinny dipping
chapter twenty nine; tell em
chapter thirty; video games
PART 3 - friend
chapter thirty one; down bad
chapter thirty two; i should hate you
chapter thirty three; the bottom
chapter thirty four; loml
chapter thirty five; all of the girls you've loved before
chapter thirty six; say yes to heaven

chapter eleven; snow angel

2.2K 51 231
Bởi love_maexo

"I tried so hard, I ran so far, I met a boy, he broke my heart, the seasons change, addictions strange." snow angel; reneé rapp

INSTA

bradynoon, masonthamesofficial and maya_fontaine added to their stories !

IRL

"HEY EVERYONE!" I waved to the camera as Brady, Mase and I started the live stream.

"Is that JJ?" Brady asked, spotting my older brother seated on my bed in the background.

"Hey, Brades. Hey Mase." JJ acknowledged both of the boys. He knew they were like brothers to me, as well as the two I already had. He and I got along really well.  JJ had always been extremely protective over me, and over all was really just like a best friend. Vinnie, on the other hand, was a little prick.

"Yo, there's a lot of people in here." Mason remarked, making me laugh.

"They're here for me." Thousands of comments flooded the chat, agreeing with me.

user1: yes we are 🫡
user2: motherrr
maya.fan77: I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR U
user3: MAYAAA
user4: she's so pretty what
mayker09: where's walker??

"Looks like they were expecting Walker..." Brady teased me, making me roll my eyes. "Sorry guys! It's just Maya! Walkers probably hiding under the covers of her bed or something..."

JJ patted down the bed as a joke. "I can confirm that he isn't here. Maybe under the bed though..."

"Bro! Shut the fuck up!" I exclaimed, to which he raised his hands in defence, apologising profusely. "God, just for that, I'm going to destroy you in Fortnite, Brady."

Brady laughed in my face. "As if." He said, shaking his head. "You've never won once without me."

I scoffed. "I can beat you in anything if I'm angry enough."

"Okay, you crazy kids. Calm it down." Mason attempted to smother our rivalry, but we ignored him. We continued arguing and taunting each other until we finally joined a game of 'escape the karen obby!', which I knew I would demolish him in.

"Fuck off, Brady!" I screeched as the boys avatar jumped on top off me. He laughed maniacally. Mason was taking his sweet time, mostly interacting with the chat.

"Are Maya and Walker dating? Nooo..." he giggled, looking closer at the screen to answer more questions. "Maya and Charlie? That's a thing? Let's come up with a ship name. Chaya? Ew, I hate that. Bushtaine? That's even worse. Ooh! Marlie! That's so cute. Guys comment if you are team Mayker or team Marlie."

"I'm actually going to murder you." I warned Mason, as I watched Brady die and respawn. The chat filled with Mayker forever! or Marlie for sure!

"Hey! Who do you guys ship me with?" he inquired. "Everyone's saying Sunny Sandler? Yo, May, isn't she your best friend?" Mason demanded. I hummed yes in response.

sunnysandler_: that's wild

"Hey Sunny!" Mason exclaimed in a flirty manner.

"Mase, stop trying to seduce her over a twitch live stream. I'll give you her snapchat." I scolded him, feeling the pressure as I was so close to the finish of the obby. Brady just kept swearing and screaming.

"FUCK!" Brady squealed, and a figure moved in the background.

"Bro, why are you being to fucking loud?" Connor whined, entering Brady's room. The boy had messy hair and a large, red hoodie on. Brady didn't even acknowledge him.

"Hey, Connie baby." I greeted the boy, laughing as Brady died once more and began raging.

"Hey, Pinky Pie." He responded, speaking through his twin's monitor. I flushed at the mention of the nickname, remembering back to when I first met the boy and had a massive crush on him. I was dressed in fully pink for a themed birthday party. Unfortunately, that was Connor's first impression of me.

"Stop fucking flirting with Maya, you water rat." Brady shoved the boy out of his way as he tried to catch up to me in the obby. Unfortunately for him, I finished just as he began to ace it.

"YES! FUCK YOU, BRADY!" I exclaimed, spinning around in my chair. The boy groaned, quietly singing the sad verse of Fix You by Coldplay, repeating the line 'when you try your best but you don't succeed' over and over again.

"Okay, now let's play royal high like the real men we are." Mason said overconfidently.

user9: why is no one talking about connor and maya 😭

sunnysandler_: i'm streaming w you guys next time

walker.scobell: i'm pissed that i'm not included in this

"Sorry, Walkie. Maya wouldn't let us invite you." Brady sighed melodramatically.

"Um, no. That's not what happened. I said that Walker couldn't stream, because he didn't bring his laptop. Which is true." I defended myself.

walker.scobell: would've been nice to be invited 😔😔

sunnysandler_: bro respectfully stfu and just date her

"You know who else should date..." Mason said, before gesturing between the camera and him.

"Okay, stop Mase. You're embarrassing yourself." I taunted him. The boys made me join a game of royal high, after I made them swear that we would play fortnite after so I could prove my skills. As the boys ran wild trying to find a dorm room, my phone screen lit up.

new imessages from walker haters 🖕
14 unread messages

Aryan had updated the group chat name between the three of us since that day ages ago that we created it. Before I could open it, a call from the group chat lit up my screen.

"Hey, Ari, I'm just streaming with Mase and Brades at the moment." I spoke as I answered the call, letting the boy know that whatever he said could be heard by a whole world of people. I had done that before, and it had lead to multiple headlines of Maya Fontaine reveals the details of her devastating split from boyfriend, Dylan Hoffman!

"Cool. I just wanted to let you know that I just ordered a feast from in 'n out and I'll be at your room in like fifteen minutes." Aryan smiled at the screen, his face slightly too close.

"Is there some for me?" JJ exclaimed, to which Aryan agreed.

"Am I invited or are you just rubbing it in my face so I feel left out?" Walker asked, finally appearing. His blue eyes lit up the screen. I refrained from folding at the sight of him. We spent the whole day filming, but every minute we spent apart was like years.

"Come over whenever, pretty boy. I'm in my room." I told him, before hanging up the call.

"Did I hear incorrectly or did you just call him..."

"No she definitely just did..."

"There's no way..."

I exhaled, annoyed. "I mean this so insanely disrespectfully. To the three of you. Shut. The fuck. Up."

——

However long later, I called off the steam with the two boys because they were pissing me off as if they were my real siblings. Walker barged into my room almost immediately after, Aryan hobbling in behind him with arms full of food.

"Oh, you're the best." JJ immediately stood up to the greet them. Well, claim his food, really. He grabbed a whole bag, then retreated to the corner so no one could take it off him. He reminded me of a dog.

I quickly hugged Walker, who smiled at me brightly. His large frame towered over mine, engulfing me into the embrace. We hadn't had much one-on-one time since that night on the roof where we 'made amends', and I missed being around him. Not Percy and Annabeth, just Walker and Maya.

"Okay, so, I've decided that we're going to watch the Adam Project." Aryan announced, sitting down on the edge of my bed. I plopped down next to him, immediately agreeing and the turning the tv onto Netflix. Walker groaned in protest.

"No! Why don't we watch The Pearl in the Ice? Or The Black Phone?" He suggested weakly.

"Because they're sad. I'll cry. We're watching the Adam Project." I sternly said, laughing. Aryan and I shared a bag of chips. I gasped as Walker laid practically on top of me. I shoved him off, hysterically laughing as he fell to the floor. He quickly got his revenged by lifting me off the bed and threatening to throw me across the room. I surrendered, allowing him to lay in my spot as I now laid on top of his back.

Both Aryan and JJ shared a knowing glance, that we ignored.

"Aw, you were so cute!" I whined as little Walker appeared on the screen. He cocked his head at me.

"Were?" He asked, sceptically, from underneath me. "Are you saying that I'm not cute anymore?"

"Don't worry, Walkie. You're still plenty cute." I said, lightly pecking the top of his head, amongst his blonde curls. He shifted slightly, a shy grin stretching across his pretty face.

"If I had known I'd be third wheeling this badly, I would have forced Ellie to come." Aryan said, eating his second burger. I threw a pillow at him.

We kept watching in a comfortable silence for a while, until a notification popped up on my phone. My heart rate plummeted.

new imessage from 'dyl 💝'

I held my phone in a way in which Walker could see, in-purposefully, and he tensed up immediately.

"Isn't that your ex?" He asked, quietly. I gulped.

"Yeah. I never changed his name back, I guess. We haven't spoke since the break up." I explained, vaguely. I know I said that we were on good terms, but honestly, we weren't. Dylan and I were each others first loves, and the break up destroyed me in every way physically and mentally possible. We were young and stupid, and we both took the split hard. Truthfully, I never changed his contact name, because deep down I' d hoped that it wasn't permanent. That there was still a chance for us. Obviously, I hadn't thought about the boy in god knows how long. But it was a big deal to me then.

"What did he say?" Walker questioned, and I unlocked my phone to check.

dyl 💝

feb 3, 2023, 2:03 am

fuck you then

today, 8:37 pm

hey may

"I don't know why he's reaching out now." I shrugged, changing his name back to 'dylan' before locking my phone again and putting it down. The blonde boy looked at me, confused.

"You aren't going to answer?"

"No. Not now, anyway. I'm spending time with you." I replied, smiling sweetly. His face cracked into a devastatingly handsome grin.

"Good."

We finished watching the Adam Project, Aryan and JJ bonding over something while Walker and I were cuddled close together, giggling and joking amongst ourselves. When the movie was over, Walker insisted on watching The Pearl in the Ice, which made me want to die. The whole film just reminded me of my sister; same with JJ. He didn't get emotional over these types of things like I did, but it wouldn't be a shock to see him wipe away a single tear while watching it.

"I've watched this movie hundreds of times." Walker announced, pulling me in closer to him by the waist. My stomach fluttered happily.

"I'm not surprised." Aryan responded. "You're fucking whipped, buddy."

I stifled a laugh while Walker growled at him.

"I was so precious! The opening scene of me sitting in a tree appeared. I had the same dark hair and dark eyes, my face littered with freckles in contrast to my light, pale skin. "Oh, I was so sweet."

"You were a demon, M." JJ remarked. I gasped, offended.

"I was a traumatised eight-year-old, did you expect me to be an angel?"

The little girl I was playing, her name was Marina. I got choked up nearly every time someone referred to me by her name, which was quite often, considering. Walker noticed my teary eyes and offered to turn it off. I politely refused.

Once the movie finished, both Aryan and my brother left. They claimed that they were 'tired', but I knew they just wanted to leave me and Walker alone. I was grateful for that.

As soon as they walked out the door, Walker pulled me onto him, so I was laying on his chest. He stroked my hair lightly, while I kicked his feet with my own. He looked down to my chest, where the necklace Charlie bought for me still hung. Walker tugged on it gently, rubbing his thumb over the gem. "It suits you." He whispered.

His ocean blue eyes bored into mine. I wanted to kiss him so badly, to claim his as my own. But I was scared. Scared of so many things. Rejection. Denial. Rejection. I was slowly falling for the boy, terrified that what he felt was surface level. I wish I knew then that I didn't have to be.

"Can you stay here tonight?" I asked him shyly. His warm palm graced my cheek.

"Of course, pretty girl."

maya_fontaine added to their story !

liked by realdylanhoffman and others
walker.scobell maya

dior.n.goodjohn caption goes crazy🔥🔥🔥
walker.scobell stfu

iamcharliebushell sleepover 🤔🤔??
aryansimhadri can confirm they woke up in the same room this morning
walker.scobell SNITCH
maya_fontaine wdym i returned him before curfew 😰😰

sunnysandler_ she's such a cutie angel sweetie pie
maya_fontaine awwwwe ur my cutie angel sweetie pie
bradynoon um ew
masonthamesofficial don't talk about my gf like that 😡😡
maya_fontaine k calm down i haven't even gave u her snap yet

jj.fontainee bet your glad me and ari left
walker.scobell thank you for your service
jj.fontainee your welcome brother 🫡🫡

momonatamada mother and father
leahsavajeffries legit
_xochitl.gomez 👰🏻‍♀️ 🤵🏼
ariana_greenblatt incorrect. 👰🏽‍♀️👰🏻‍♀️❤️
maya_fontaine YOUR THE LOVE OF MY LIFE ARI 💝💝💝

maya_fontaine ew
walker.scobell stop talking you gorgeous rat
maya_fontaine woah

I woke up at 2 in the morning, Walkers arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I smiled, utterly head over heels for the boy. But guilt overwhelmed me as I remembered what I was going to do.

I picked up my phone, and sent a quick message.

today, 2:03 am

hey dyl.

authors note 
I LOVE DRAMA
anyways i have too much of it in my life rn, just discovered that my best friend of five years is a pathological liar and has been making absurd things up about me for our entire friendship 🥰
comment if you can relate!!!
love you all, don't forget to vote! 💝

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.1K 131 20
"I never have and never will love anyone as much as I love you. You're my whole world. I will never let you go." Aaliyah meets an actor named Walker...
19.7K 483 31
i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your heart? will you love me for who i am, not...
3.9K 93 9
"house of stone, your ivy grows. and now i'm covered in you." "i thought that i was dreaming when you said you loved me."
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...