𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿�...

Shukurenai143 द्वारा

what happens when you are so kind and save everyone because you are so kind and because of Your kindness that... अधिक

𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓇 ~
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -1
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -2
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -3
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -4
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -5
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -6
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -7
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 -8
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -9
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -10
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -11
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -12
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -13
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -15
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -16
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -17
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -18
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -19
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -20

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓲𝓶𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 -14

68 11 18
Shukurenai143 द्वारा

Word count : 1505

___________________________________

Let's begin ~

After that big accident shu open his eyes in the sea shore.....

Shu's mind : what happened ?

He groan in pain when he felt a slight pain in his head and start to rembered everything.

Actually after the flight crash on the island it broke into pieces but somehow shu came out while hugging you tightly but because a metal part of the flight hit his head and it started bleeding so shu faint after coming out from the flight and ocean currents bring him in the shore.

He look at his arms just to met a scared Crystal who was crying.

Shu : crystal...princess don't cry....I don't like tears in your eyes.

He said softly and stand up with you.

Crystal : it is my fault...all is my fault....because of me we all come here and get stuck in this island....and now your head is injured....fubuki and fumiko is missing....we don't know how we will go back home....we can even die...just because of Me -

Shu : crystal....in this kind of condition we should think positive and there is nothing like your fault or mine.....Whatever destiny is , it will come Today or tomorrow No one can change it...so stop crying about such a topic.

He said and gently wipe off your tears.

Shu : and now be strong we can't lose our hope ....first lets find a place where we can sleep and eat.

Crystal : okay.....

With that you both walk away....

And after walking for 1 hour you both reach infront of a cave.

Shu : we will stay here for a while.

Crystal : hmm...

Shu : let's go inside.

You both went inside and you saw some hay ( dry grass ) in a corner.

Crystal : we can make bed From it.

You put them in a rectangle shape.

Crystal : I have 4 blanket we can dry them and put them upper side of this grass we will feel more comfortable by this.

Shu : hmm...okay when we will burn fire we will dry them.

Crystal : ok.

Shu : we have to fine food also.

Crystal : what we will eat ?

Shu : fish and some fruits..

Crystal : ok.

Shu : come with me.

Crystal : Why ?

Shu : because it's an island many wild animals are here and they can eat you.

Crystal : okay.

Fear took all over your body when he mentioned wild animals and you both walk out from the cave searching for food and you hold shu's arm so tightly due to fear.

Shu : no need to afraid I am here to protect you.

You feel relief when you heard this words from Shu.

Soon both of you saw a big lake.

Crystal : why we are here ? We should near the ocean right ?

Shu : fishes are not coming on the shore of the sea/ocean they are always in center or places such as pond and lakes.

Crystal : oh.

Then shu caught a few fishes by the help of a shark stick.

Crystal : wow ! You are so amazing shu.

Shu : we should be strong enough to survive at such a place beside I know how to survive in this kind of place.

Crystal : ohhh nice...

Then shu and you went for the inside of the forest and soon you both saw many different kinds of fruits so you plucked them.

At night ~

Shu somehow managed to light up fire with the help of you.

Both of you cook some fish in the fire and start to eat fish with fruits.

Shu : eat this fish.

He put a fish infront of you.

Crystal : actually shu....I don't like bone fishes.

Shu : why ?

Crystal : Because once when I was small I was eating bone fish and the bone stuck on my neck....and from that time I stopped eating bone fishes.

Shu : oh...okay I will reduce all the bones then will you eat ?

Crystal : of course 😆😃.

You said joyfully and shu chucked at your cute behavior.

Then he reduces all the bones from the fish and feeds you by his hand.

Crystal : tasty....

You said while chewing and take a piece of the fish and put it infront of shu.

Crystal : you also eat.

Shu : I don't want to.

Crystal : Please 🥺🥺

You make puppy eyes and he signs and opens his mouth so you put the fish inside.

Crystal : how is it ?

Shu : eatable.

Crystal : awww you can say something better than this because I feed you with my love.

You fake dramatic cries and he panicked.

Shu : ok ok it was delicious just because my princess fed me.

You giggle by this sentence as you both continue to eat your dinner and after having dinner you both fall asleep in the grass bed.

After a few hours you wake up by some sounds and look here and there but to your surprise you saw some flash from a distance most like a fire camp.

Crystal : anyone is there ?

You asked yourself and woke up shu.

Shu : why you wake me up...I am so tired I want to Complete my nap.

He said while rubbing his eyes somehow it looks cute in your view.

Crystal : I think I see something like fire.

You point at The direction where you saw fire.

Shu : are you sure ?

Crystal : yes.

Shu : so I think we should go and check there maybe we can meet some humans.

Crystal : you are right.

You both start to walk but soon you stop.

Crystal : shu....think we should separate and find them....by this we can find them easily.

Shu : but princess-

Crystal : please shu by this we can find them sooner 🥺🥺🥺

After pleasing him for 5 times and agree.

Shu : okay but If something happens then call me.

Crystal : ok.

You both start to walk in different ways.

~with you~

You were walking while screaming that someone is here Or not but while walking your leg step on a sharp stone which makes you fall down and instead of falling down on ground you fa on a bog.

Crystal : Can anyone help me !!

You scream for help when the bog starts to take you inside.

Crystal : anyone !! Please help me !!! Shuuuu !!-

You were about to shout more but you saw a hand infront of you and you took that hand with yours and that hand's owner pulled you out from the bog.

You look up and find that the boy is none other than fubuki.

Fubuki : are you okay crystal ?

He looks at you from head to toe worried but that's when shu comes there while running and as soon as your gaze falls on shu you run towards him and hug him tightly.

Shu : are you okay princess ?

He asked worridly and hugged you back.

Crystal : I am fine Shu.

Fubuki's mind : I saved her and she hugged shu instead of me...Why you did this with me Crystal ?

You both broke the hug and looked at fubuki.

Crystal : I know that both of you are alive....Thanks fubuki for saving me life.

Fubuki : it's okay.

Shu : so both of you are alive ?

Fubuki : yes....

Then both of you come back to your cave With fubuki and fumiko and sleep there.

~ Next morning ~

You wake up along with the rest of the 3 and start to walk because shu told you all to come on The shore so you all did.

And saw a helicopter is just up your head.

Fumiko : How-

Shu : because of me....

Flashback ~

Shu called the emergency service and told them that he was stuck on an island and sent them his location After that his phone batter got dead that's why he was able to do anything else and he did this all in the Flight Before the flight completely broke down.

Flashback end ~

Fubuki : I know you are a great person shu .

Shu : not great it's called the intelligent Mr.Sumiye ....God gives us a brain so we should use it.

After that four of you sit in the helicopter and leave the place.

~In helicopter ~

??? : shu are you okay ?

Shu : yes valt I am fine.

Valt : What about your wife ?

Shu : she is also fine....right crystal ?

Crystal : yes shu I am fine but who is valt ?

Shu : valt is my office partner infact he is my secretary.

Valt : yes....I used to handle his all matters.

Crystal : ohh buy I thought that fubuki is shu's secretary.

Valt : what ! No no no...he is important Employee but not secretary....

Crystal : ohh...

With that you fall asleep in shu's shoulder amd fumiko also sleep in fubuki's arms because you both didn't sleep last night.

And shu , fubuki and valt keep their conversation up...

Soon you all reach to your home safely.

To be continue ~

..............................................................

Thanks for reading 😊~

Sorry for my mistakes 😞~

I hope you all like it 🙃~

I love you all my rosies 🌹💕~

Have a great day 🌅 night 🌌~

The writer is out ~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

9.4K 438 20
1 on #shukurenai on 23 June 2021 1 on #beybladeburst on 25th June 2021 I took off my mask for a while and then started thinking about her, Y/n. Do I...
182K 6.8K 30
All I wanted was a short sweet anime to bing before bed. Instead, I found my self watching an Anime about 10 sadistic vampires biting some poor girl...
531 78 39
You, an ordinary, bold and innocent girl who came to the US to continue her studies and fulfill her dreams of becoming a psychiatrist clashed ways wi...
Love in Hell LM Santana द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

40 2 7
"You are never at anyone's mercy," there was something fierce in the otherwise calm man's voice. "The day you think that way is the day that I can't...