My Flower~(Momiji Sohma x Rea...

By avuhhhhhhhhh

"You look so adorable in that!!!" "Eh!? It's a bunny onesie!" Parents? Nope. Akito? Check! (Y/N) Sohma, the h... More

1~Oh...
2~Free?
3~I love school!
4~Bunnies!!!
5~Valentine's Day!
6~A hot spring!
7~Aya!!!
9~Adorable...
10~Why her!?
11~I want to stay.
12~Why so dark?
13~ A get away !
14~ The path I walk
15~ All Mine!

8~She loves him!

467 15 1
By avuhhhhhhhhh

"Shigure, is there anything you need me for on May 1st? I have somewhere I would like to go that day." Tohru asks, walking into the sitting area.

"Oh, I don't think so, I actually have a couple errands myself. Take all the time you want," He says before asking a question. "What's the occasion? Friends?"

"That's right, it's been a year since my mom passed." When Tohru says that, (Y/N) immediately looks up from her writing and stares at Tohru with a sad expression.

"Mm, a one year anniversary." Shigure says.

"Tohru...Is it okay if I go with you?" (Y/N) asks and Tohru goes silent, giving (Y/N) the wrong idea. "Oh I'm sorry! T-That's probably disrespectful I don't even know your mom! Forget I asked!"

Before (Y/N) can continue panicking Tohru hugs her and squeals. "Of course you can come! Mom would love you!"

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes, Uo-Chan and Hana-Chan will be there as well."

"Do you think I could come along as well?" Yuki asks and Tohru nods happily.

"What about you Kyo? Surely you have nothing better to do." Shigure asks, but Kyo stays silent...

"Oh, (Y/N), what are you writing?" Tohru asks.

"Hm! Oh, Shi-Chan asked me to do his work as payment!" She says with a little smile.

"Payment for what?" Yuki and Kyo both ask, glaring at Shigure.

"For living here...!"

"Oh, look at that! It seems I must go!" Shigure says.

"Shigure!!!"
///

"Hm? So the prince, carrot head, and this little angel is coming with us, huh?" Uotani asks, nudging (Y/N).

"I'm excited! Tohru's mom sounds kind..." (Y/N) says with a smile, and Tohru smiles sadly, thinking about what (Y/N) told her at the hot spring not too long ago.

"Ah! (Y/N)! Hide me!" A familiar voice says, and runs to hug the girl.

"Momiji! Are you okay? Why do you need to be hidden!?" (Y/N) asks in a panic.

"We're playing cops and robbers!"

"Huh...? T-There are robbers in the school!?" (Y/N) asks obliviously.

"Hm? No silly, it's a game!" Momiji says before some guy his age yells his name.

"Oh no, I need to go before they catch me! Bye (Y/N)! Bye Tohru!" He says and runs off.

"You don't know what cops and robbers are?" Hanajima asks (Y/N).

"No...I don't think so..." She says awkwardly.

"Damn, some childhood you had." Uotani says with a chuckle, little does she know...

///

"Hey, Yuki? Do you mind if I go with you to pick up Tohru from work?" (Y/N) asks.

"Of course, Miss Honda would be happy."

"Thank you..."

The two had made their way to the building Tohru works at, (Y/N) jumping around excitedly for no reason whatsoever.

"I'm going to wait in front of the door!" (Y/N) says running to the door, Yuki chuckling.

"(Y/N), you're not a dog. No need to wait right here."

"I'm excited!" (Y/N) says before her name is called.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hm? Momiji!!!" The girl quickly hugs Momiji and he hugs her back. "Why're you here?"

"I was working with Tohru!"

"Wah? I wanna work here too!" (Y/N) says passionately.

"No! You mustn't ruin your hands with work! I won't allow it!" Momiji says hugging (Y/N) tighter.

"But I wanna work with you and Tohru..." She says with a frown and Momiji gets real close to her ear.

"No~ No working for you, and don't ask why. It's just because I said so." He whispers into her ear, causing her face to turn red.

"E-Eh..? O-Okay..."

"Good girl..." He says before giggling like his normal self.

Yuki Stares at the two, observing how (Y/N) turned red, and how close the two are. 'These two are...Close. No way, (Y/N) can't be dating anyone yet, she is too innocent.' Yuki thinks to himself.

"Oh? (Y/N)?" Both Momiji and (Y/N), as well as Yuki, look to the door to see Tohru.

"Tohru! I came with Yuki to see you today!" She says with an adorable smile, and she quickly gets smooshed into a hug, Tohru taking her from Momiji.

"You're too adorable! Oh I love you!" Tohru says squealing.

"Thank you..."

"(Y/N), here," Momiji takes her hand a places a lollipop in it. "It's yummy, try it!"

"Okay!" She unwraps it and places it into her mouth before her eyes light up. "Momiji, what is this amazing thing!?"

"A lollipop..? Have you never had one?"

"Nu-uh!" She says before turning to Yuki. "Yuki can we get more of these things at home?!"

"We have them in the cabinet, you like them that much?" He asks and (Y/N) nods her head rapidly, who knew she had a sweet tooth.
(Totally not projecting again...!)

"(Y/N), next time I will bring you even more candies!" Momiji says and (Y/N) smile and nods at him before making eye contact.

...When the two make eye contact it's different from usual, she looks away and blushes and Momiji grin, neither of them know why she feels so flustered.

"We should get going." Yuki says and (Y/N) nods with her head facing the floor.

"Bye-Bye Momiji...!" (Y/N) says before hugging him and grabbing Tohru's hand.

"Tohru...Can we have a talk at home..?" (Y/N) asks.

"Hm? Is something wrong?"

"Nu-uh...It's just-I feel like you would be helpful..."

(Y/N) looks at Tohru with a smile, she knows having a talk about what she was feeling with Momiji is best to have with another girl, it's girl talk.

///

"Ah! Welcome back you three!" Shigure says as he see the three walk into the house.

"Hello, Shi-Chan, me and Tohru are going to go upstairs," (Y/N) says quickly, grabbing Tohru's hand.

Shigure Looks at Yuki with a questioning look, and Yuki sighs.

"I think she has a crush..."

"So...What's up? Did something bad happen?" Tohru asks.

"No...It's just...What does it mean when someone's face begins to feel really hot when seeing someone?"

"Well it matters, as in you're sick?"

"No..."

"Flustered?"

"Mhm..."

"Do you mind telling me what happened?" Tohru asks and (Y/N) sighs before nodding.

"Momiji was hugging me, and then he whispered into my ear and it made me feel really hot...And then whenever I made eye contact with him I couldn't keep it..."

"(Y/N)...You're in love!" Tohru says, hugging her tightly. "My poor innocent angel!"

Tohru grabs (Y/N)'s hand and drags her down to where the boys are.

"You guys, (Y/N) is in love!" Tohru says excitedly.

"I-I am?"

"Tohru, she looks like she doesn't even know what's going on." Kyo says trying to hide his chuckle.

"Mm, Yuki was right," Shigure mumbles. "Who's the lucky man (Y/N)?"

"I-I don't know if I'm in love with him..."

"Momiji!" Tohru says answering for her.

"I had a feeling," Shigure says with a smirk. "Dear, what do you feel towards him?"

"I don't know....Happy? But I feel happy around everyone!" (Y/N) says with a flustered face.

"I hate to say this, but you're literally blushing at hearing his name." Kyo says with a groan.

"I-I'm not!" (Y/N) quickly runs to hide behind Tohru.

'She's totally in love with him...' All 4 of them think to themselves.

"(Y/N), maybe you should hang out with him more! You guys don't really hang out that much..." Tohru says and thinks to herself for a bit. "You should go to his house!"

"No," Yuki quickly answers for (Y/N). "Momiji lives in the Sohma estate, that's where Akito lives as well."

"Oh-Scratch that...Why don't I get you another one of those lollipops then? Hm?" Tohru asks and (Y/N) nods excitedly.

"A lollipop?"

"Momiji gave her one and she liked them a bit too much..." Yuki says, answering both Kyo and Shigures confusion.

"Interesting..."

///

"Tohru? Did anyone from your family already visit?" (Y/N) asks.

Tohru, (Y/N), Yuki, and Kyo are all walking towards the gravesite to visit Tohru's mom.

"I'm not sure, maybe my grandpa did," She says with a smile.

"I'm happy you decided to come along Kyo...!" (Y/N) says, turning around to smile.

"Whatever..."

"Yo!"

"Uo-Chan!" (Y/N) shouts and runs over to Uotani and Hanajima. "You both look so cool!"

"Thank you," Hanajima says.

"What are you guys wearing!?" Kyo exclaims.

"Oh? Is it too plain?" Hanajima says emotionlessly.

"This was Kyoko's jacket! The crimson butterfly." Uotani says with a smirk.

"Your mom was a butterfly, Tohru?" (Y/N) asks in confusion.

"No, silly. That was her code name when she was in the gang." Tohru says and (Y/N), Yuki, and Kyo all look confused.

"Well, let's get this party started!" Uotani says loudly.

"This is a graveyard not a party you damn delinquent!" Kyo shouts back.

"This is what Kyoko would like...!"

"Y-You brought food!?" (Y/N) quickly panics. "What if we get in trouble...?!"

"We won't. Even if we do, we just say sorry and leave," Uotani says setting up a picnic.

"(Y/N), sit next to me." Tohru says sweetly and (Y/N) does so.

"This is weird..." Kyo mumbles.

"Isn't this disrespectful towards the graveyard?" Yuki asks.

"Nah, don't worry about it." Uotani says.

"Here, try this." Hanajima says, putting a food towards (Y/N)'s mouth.

"Phshank you..." (Y/N) says in a wonky voice with her mouth full.

"You're welcome."

(Y/N) stands up out of no where and walks to the grave, kneeling and smiling before speaking softly.

"Hello Tohru's mother...It's nice to meet you. Tohru takes amazing care of me, and I try to do so as well...She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me, so I want her to always be happy, and if she is sad I will be there for her. You seemed to be an amazing person, so I hope that I can live up to your expectations. Thank you..." (Y/N) speaks with a soft look, and Tohru stares with a big smile.

(Y/N) quickly goes and sits back down before being embraced into a tight hug.

"Oh my gosh you are the cutest thing ever!!! Mom would have loved you!" Tohru says happily.

"An angel sent from heaven," Uotani says with a chuckle.

"That's our (Y/N)..." Yuki says softly.

No one besides (Y/N) seems to notice, but Kyo has completely walked away which leaves her concerned.

"I will be right back, stay here," (Y/N) says, standing up and running to Kyo.

"Kyo?"

"What?"

"I can see it, something is bothering you...You know you can tell me..." (Y/N) says and Kyo sighs.

"...It's fine, don't worry."

"I won't push it, but I can still give a hug," She hugs him tightly and smiles.

"Of course you can, thank you..." Kyo sighs, but chuckles at (Y/N)'s desperate source of comforting him.

"I'm happy...I'm really happy, but I'm not going to be happy if no one else is. If you need to talk, I'm free, I just wanna be there for you...The same as I am for everyone else." (Y/N) says with a smile.

"You do more than enough."

///

Phew, long chapter...Don't forget to vote! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 5 49
Follow star's journey as she continues To try to break the soma family curse. Will her own past come to hunt her on this journey?find out while readi...
147K 3.3K 23
*IN EDITING* Deep in the Zodiac curse, a bind between a beloved deer and a jealous dragon lays under the surface. To the rest of the Sohma family, Na...
77.8K 2.1K 35
One night, you decided that you wanted to run away. You snuck into the kitchen and stuffed a banana, some bread, and a few apples into your backpack...
68.5K 1.8K 33
Kyo Sohma. Loving someone like him was always overlooked by many people including myself. I never thought I'd end up here in the first place, it's...