Mom~ Miguel Cazarez Mora

由 brookeloveztbpp

Yn and Miguel have finally took their relationship to next level having Miguel proposing to Yn and his Daught... 更多

INTRO
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#18

158 7 0
由 brookeloveztbpp

YN POV:
"Ok Maria put your shoes on." I tell Maria as I fix my makeup.

"Okay!" She says as she slides her shoes on.

"Amor do you know how to tie your shoes?" I ask her. She shakes her head.

I nod. "Mikey!" I yell for Miguel. He comes into the bathroom.

"Can you teach her how to tie her shoes?" I ask.

"Yeah sure." He says picking her up and sitting on the toilet placing her on his lap.

"Ok now pay attention nína." He says.

I smile lightly at their bond. Miguel is so gentle with her.

I had gotten a phone call from Carmen. "Hello?" I say putting the phone to my ear.

"Please tell me your coming." She says making me giggle.

"Yes of course." I say.

"Good because Hannah's presence is just making me so mad." She says.

I smirk. "Just don't start with her even though Miguel will" I say making him look up and raise his eyebrows.

"Ok we're on the way." I say.

"Okay love you bye." She says.

"Love you too." I say hanging up.

TIME SKIPS:
We pulled up to Wendy's house seeing some cars. I figured they were our friends.

"Blow her head off if she starts anything." Miguel says.

"Well damn." I say.

"I'm serious, I'm getting sick of her." He says.

"Eventually you have to forgive her, she's your sister." I say.

He sighs. "Your too nice" he says

"It's what I'm best I at." I smirk.

I get out of the car and unbuckle Maria. We went into the house seeing nice decorations and our friends.

"Oh my gosh!" Emory says turning around.

My face lights up as I run into her arms as she hugs me.

"What are you doing here?! I haven't seen you since the wedding." I say.

"I know girl it's been forever. But I brought my sons but one of them is just as old as Maria." She says.

"Did you say sons?" Miguel asks making me roll my eyes knowing Miguel doesn't want her playing with little boys.

"Hello to you too Miguel." Emory says.

"what's up." He says.

I shake my head jokingly at them. I go to give Carmen and Tristan and hug.

"Hi besties." I say.

"Hey we missed you so much." Tristan says.

"I know it's been forever but I'm ok now." I say.

"Ah! Mija!" Wendy says coming to hug me.

"Hi! Wendy. I missed you." I hug her back.

She smiles and pulls away from the hug.

"Mijo." She says hugging Miguel. Miguel hugged her back. I knew that he missed his mom. He's such a mama's boy.

"Mommmm." We hear a voice. I sigh knowing it's Hannah.

She pauses seeing us all staring at her.

"Oh my goshhh is that my brother?" She says smirking and going to Miguel and hugging him tightly.

He rolls his eyes not hugging her back. I gave him a look making him wrap his arms around her.

"Uh so let's eat shall we?" Wendy says.

TIME SKIPS:
I was sitting next to Carmen and Miguel was on the other side of me. While Maria was sitting on Miguel's Lap.

We heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it." Miguel said.

When he came back. It was Maddy, Banks, Mason and Brady.

Tiffany wasn't gonna be able to make it since she was working at her new job and it was her first day.

"Hey everyone!" Maddy says. We all said hi back and smiled.

TIME SKIPS:
We were all just sitting at the table just drinking and talking. But I noticed that Carmen wasn't drinking.

Hannah hadn't said much and she wasn't looking at me or making eye contact which was good.

"Hey you good?" I whisper to her.

"Yeah why?" I ask.

"Well, normally Carmen Blanchard would be slurping down her drink." I say making her laugh.

"You'll find out." She says making me raise my eyebrow.

"Okay?" I say.

"Uh everyone I have an announcement to make." Maddy says.

We all turn our attention to her. I already knew what the announcement was.

"So, I've been thinking of moving down here." She says.

"Oh my gosh that's gonna be great!" Emory says.

Everyone else agreed.

"What! No way!" Banks says hugging her.

"Woah, too tight." She says.

"I don't care." He says making me shake my head jokingly.

"Tristan and I also have an announcement." Carmen says taking his hand. We all turn our attention to them.

"Um, so we just found out a couple weeks ago but... I'm pregnant." I say.

"Oh my gosh!" Emory and I say at the same time. We all hug her. As the guys dab up Tristan.

"Oh my gosh I'm gonna cry." Wendy says.

I peak her at Hannah and see her rolling her eyes.

"Well I have some news too." She says.

Everyone groaned and sighed looking at her.

She scoffed rolling her eyes. "Anyways... I was thinking of getting my own apartment." She says.

"Are you sure Mija I mean-

"Yes ma I'm sure my god." She says rolling her eyes and cutting Wendy off.

"Don't roll your damn eyes Hannah." Miguel says. "And she's right. Are you sure you even want to do this. Cause you don't even know how to take care of yourself." He says.

"Yes, I'm sure and since when do you even care you don't care about me." She says.

"Here we go again." Mason says under his breath.

"I never said that I didn't care the fuck." Miguel says making her roll her eyes.

"You don't have to say it Miguel, it's pretty obvious and everybody else at this table is fake too." She says.

Emory started looking around. "Who is she talking too?" She says squinting her face making Carmen giggle a little.

"Guys-

"You're right nobody at this table gives a shit about you because you've caused trouble and been a spoiled brat ever since you first got here, but yeah we all expected this anyways!" Miguel says cutting off Wendy.

"Oh so what are you saying... I'm the problem?"hannah says.

"YES!" Everyone at the table says except for Wendy.

"Fuck this I'm leaving." She says.

"Hannah wait!" Wendy says walking after her.

"We can talk about this." She says grabbing her arm. Hannah yanks her arm away. "Get away!" She says walking out of the house.

"I need everyone to leave." Wendy says as a tear came down her eye. "Mom, we can stay." Miguel says.

"I said everyone now." She says shocking me.

I was shocked by Wendy. She never acted like this...

these next few chapters are about to get crazyyy

also hope u guys had a great Easter💕

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

24.4K 1.2K 40
Y/n is a single mom of a two year old boy,Daniel,she's all about her boy and does everything she can to make sure he lives a good life. The father wa...
35.5K 246 24
She is friends with Gavis sister , Aurora is like her big sister bc she doesnt have any siblings , but what will happen when Pablo and Yn meet. Will...
63 19 11
the prince wants the girl so bad that he can just destroy the world 😭 the girl is his bestfriend's sister!!! they met in weeding where he saw her a...
134K 3.4K 33
Bil and V being decided by their parents to get married. Bil refuse to marry with V because of his bad behaviour and he already has a girlfriend but...