#2

"Mommy! Daddy!" Maria yelled as she ran towards me and Miguel. "Hi my baby." I said picking her up and planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Did you miss us Princesa?" Miguel asked. "Uh huh." Maria said. Maria now calls me mom.

"Oh look at the married couple." Wendy said smiling as she saw me and Miguel at the door. She stayed at our house to watch Maria while we were gone.

"How was it?" She asked. "Beautiful." Miguel said. "Uh Mijo, I need to speak with you." Wendy said as her face started to get serious.

Miguel gave her a worried/confused look. "Okay Ma." He said.

MIGUEL POV:
My mom had sat down on the couch as I stood up. "Your dad called." She said causing me to suck my teeth.

"What the fuck does he want." I said in annoyance. "It's about your sister." She said. "And why should she care? She chose to go with him for the money and now she's probably down there struggling, but we warned her didn't we?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Well she's been in and out of jail and your father has a new wife and abandoned her." My mom said causing me to shake my head.

"Definitely not surprising." I said. "So she's gonna come up here, and live with us now." She said causing me to lift my head up.

"Hell no! Yn doesn't know about Hannah." I said. "Mikey why didn't you tell her? She's gonna be pissed about something like that." My mom said.

"I didn't think it would matter, I didn't even think that they would meet because we haven't heard from her in 3 years." I said.

"Listen, she gets here Wednesday so you have time." My mom said.

"Yeah  Yeah I'll do it." I said.

TIME SKIP/YN POV:
Miguel and I climbed into bed as we faced each other. "I have a sister." He blurted out causing me to jump up.

"The fuck did you just say?" I said. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but I just found out that she's coming to live with my mom today." He said.

"She's coming into town?!" I said. "Yea, look I know I messed up." He said. "Correction, you fucked up! Miguel how couldn't you tell me something like this? you have a sister and you didn't even tell me." I said.

"I didn't think it was big of deal because she left, and I haven't heard from her in 3 years." Miguel said. "Why'd she disappear?" I asked.

"Because, my parents were going through their toxic relationship and divorce and Hannah was always a spoiled brat and got on everyone's nerves. She only went with my dad when they got divorced was because he had money. Ofc we had got some of it but still... she knows that my dad doesn't care about us." Miguel said.

"I'm sorry." I said. "It's okay." He said. "No, it's not. I can't believe that I just went off on you and I didn't even know the entire story." I said.

"Baby, it's okay." He said rubbing my thigh. "Stop saying that." I said removing his hand. "Yn don't beat yourself up, you didn't know. And I think we both know that I would react 100 times worse if this was the other way around." He said.

"Well when can I meet her?" I asked. "My mom said she's coming Wednesday, so most likely then." He said.

I nodded. "Oh she's always been in and out of jail apparently." He said. "Oh, is she gonna be mean?" I asked. "Most likely but your mouth is always smart so I'll give you my full permission to cuss her out because I'm still mad at her." Miguel said.

I giggled. "I don't think I'll have to but I guess you know more than me since it's your sister." I said.

Okay were gonna be meeting Miguel's younger sister in 2 chapters!!!

Hope y'all are enjoying this so far.

Love you guyssssss