Accidents | Charles Leclerc |

Oleh Booksforuxoxo

Formula 1 and Figure skating, one accident made everything fall back in place for two. Lebih Banyak

Hello!
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty Three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty-four

One

2.2K 16 0
Oleh Booksforuxoxo

Rose
"Rose, make sure to jump on the good edge when you do the quad axel" my coach takes a sip of her water, I'm pretty sure there is vodka in there.

"The next competitor is the ice princess herself, Rose Estona" I hear the voice over and take the guards off my blades. 'Ice princess' am I really that rude?

I take my jacket off and hand it to my coach "don't mess this up Rose!" I hear her voice fade as I skate to the middle, I turn to the judges and pose as the music starts 'Je te laisserai des mots', I didn't choose the music I never did.

As I start to skate I move my arms around, I hear everyone clap as I land my first jump a double toe. I make my way into the quad axel, I jump and fully rotate. The moment my skate touches the ice again I know i won't land it, I fall straight on my ass and I look at my coach. She walks away her hand covering her face.

I get up and keep going I can win even if I don't land it can I? I finish the program with a butterfly and the moment the music stops I feel like I can breathe again, I skate off the ice and sit down putting my guards back on. I watch as other girls do their program flawless, they don't have to do a quad axel..

I am still in my skates when my coach walks outside "get in Rose" she gets in the car, I open the door and already feel the speech that was about to come.

I stare out the window while my own coach is yelling at me "You can do nothing can you? I wish I never accepted you as my student, you had so much potential Rose! Maybe you can't land it because your to fat to lift yourself from the ground!" I hear my coach scream as she stops the car.

"You can walk maybe that will make you start losing some weight" she yells, I open the door and get out. My phone, my shoes everything is in that car and I watch her drive away. "Fuck!" I walk to the sidewalk still wearing my skates and guards.

I walk around the corner and bump into a guy, "Pardon me!" I quickly say and I look at him meeting a beautiful pair of green eyes. "It's alright I should've watched where I was walking" he says.

"No its my fault I wasn't looking really" I smile and look at the black Porsche passing by me, my coaches car "is that car special?" The guy looks at the car "Mhm? No, sorry again have a nice day!" I smile and walk away back to my hotel.

I walk inside and go to my room, I open the door and let myself fall on the big bed.

Charles
It's finally almost race day, I hope I win the GP but with the car I'm driving now that would be a low chance. I walk to the garage and see Carlos talking "Charles what was that? You just completely flew off the track!" He walks towards me, oh yeah I forgot I just crashed the new car. "Those brakes didn't work!" I go with my hand over my face, "I hope they are fixed before the race mate" Carlos says "I hope to" I say and I walk to my motorhome.

I change into normal clothes again before I walk off the paddock towards the city.

I walk around a corner before I bump into a girl almost dropping my phone, "oh pardon me!" She looks up and I look into her brown eyes. I notice she's wearing ice skates, 'why in the world would she be wearing those?' I think. "No its alright, I should've watched where I was going" I quickly say.

"No really it's my fault!" Her head turns as she sees a black Porsche passing by us, "Is that car special?" I look at it "Mhm? No, sorry I bumped into you!" She smiles and walks off. I stare at her as she walks off in those white skates, my thoughts racing through my mind. 'Who is she?, what's her name?, why is she wearing skates?' I ask myself.

I shrug it off and walk back to my hotel, I walk inside towards the elevator. I head to the floor where my room is on and I open the door, the whole walk back I couldn't get that girl out of my mind.

She was beautiful, there was so much light behind those beautiful brown eyes.. I just know I'm going to see her again one day. I sit down on the couch and grab my phone out of my pocket.

I scroll on social media when I see a story 'Figure Skater flunks on her quad axel, will she ever land it?' I read, "maybe she's a figure skater, that would explain the skates and the jacket with France on the back" I say to myself.

Rose
I couldn't get that boy off my mind, those green eyes, that brown hair and that French accent. He was just.. just perfect, I knew I would never see him again and he would have forgotten me by now anyways.

I get up and look in the mirror, maybe my coach was right.. maybe I was getting to fat! I grab my phone and call my best friend Stella "hey Riri!" I hear her laughing. "Hey Sisi!" I softly smile, "how is Italy?" She asks "horrible! I wish you could come!" I sit down on my bed.

"I didn't tell you? I'm going to the F1 race in Italy, you should come! It's this Saturday!" She sounds excited. "Formula 1? I don't know Stel I don't really know anything about it" I quickly say.

"Oh come on don't lie! you, me, my dad and your dad always watch it!" She laughs, "i was 5 and absolutely in love with skating Stella I jump across the room while you guys where watching that remember? Dad had to hold me so I would do another axel?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah I laughed so hard that day, but just please come for me!" She says "fine I'll come but Saturday is in 2 days how will you get a ticket?" I ask.

"I have 2 tickets, one for you and one for me! I already bought one for you" she laughs, "okay text me the details I'm going to get dinner okay bye Sisi!" I put my phone away.

I get up and take a shower before getting in my pyjamas and letting myself sink in the sheets, I still can't get him out of my mind..

1142 words

Surprise, Surprise! I had been working on this for a while, and I decided it was time to finally publish it, hope y'all like it!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

632K 4.8K 49
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
263K 6.9K 49
two aggressive drivers. one fight. what could go wrong?
726K 11K 75
แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด€ แด˜แด€แด แด‡สŸสŸษช แด€ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกแดแดแด€ษด ษชษด แดแดษดแด€แด„แด. แด„สœแด€ส€สŸแด‡๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด„สŸแด‡ส€แด„ แด€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแดœสŸแด€ แดษดแด‡ แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€ส€แด€ส€ษช. แด‡แด€แด„สœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สœแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ แดกสœษชสŸ...