One

Rose
"Rose, make sure to jump on the good edge when you do the quad axel" my coach takes a sip of her water, I'm pretty sure there is vodka in there.

"The next competitor is the ice princess herself, Rose Estona" I hear the voice over and take the guards off my blades. 'Ice princess' am I really that rude?

I take my jacket off and hand it to my coach "don't mess this up Rose!" I hear her voice fade as I skate to the middle, I turn to the judges and pose as the music starts 'Je te laisserai des mots', I didn't choose the music I never did.

As I start to skate I move my arms around, I hear everyone clap as I land my first jump a double toe. I make my way into the quad axel, I jump and fully rotate. The moment my skate touches the ice again I know i won't land it, I fall straight on my ass and I look at my coach. She walks away her hand covering her face.

I get up and keep going I can win even if I don't land it can I? I finish the program with a butterfly and the moment the music stops I feel like I can breathe again, I skate off the ice and sit down putting my guards back on. I watch as other girls do their program flawless, they don't have to do a quad axel..

I am still in my skates when my coach walks outside "get in Rose" she gets in the car, I open the door and already feel the speech that was about to come.

I stare out the window while my own coach is yelling at me "You can do nothing can you? I wish I never accepted you as my student, you had so much potential Rose! Maybe you can't land it because your to fat to lift yourself from the ground!" I hear my coach scream as she stops the car.

"You can walk maybe that will make you start losing some weight" she yells, I open the door and get out. My phone, my shoes everything is in that car and I watch her drive away. "Fuck!" I walk to the sidewalk still wearing my skates and guards.

I walk around the corner and bump into a guy, "Pardon me!" I quickly say and I look at him meeting a beautiful pair of green eyes. "It's alright I should've watched where I was walking" he says.

"No its my fault I wasn't looking really" I smile and look at the black Porsche passing by me, my coaches car "is that car special?" The guy looks at the car "Mhm? No, sorry again have a nice day!" I smile and walk away back to my hotel.

I walk inside and go to my room, I open the door and let myself fall on the big bed.

Charles
It's finally almost race day, I hope I win the GP but with the car I'm driving now that would be a low chance. I walk to the garage and see Carlos talking "Charles what was that? You just completely flew off the track!" He walks towards me, oh yeah I forgot I just crashed the new car. "Those brakes didn't work!" I go with my hand over my face, "I hope they are fixed before the race mate" Carlos says "I hope to" I say and I walk to my motorhome.

I change into normal clothes again before I walk off the paddock towards the city.

I walk around a corner before I bump into a girl almost dropping my phone, "oh pardon me!" She looks up and I look into her brown eyes. I notice she's wearing ice skates, 'why in the world would she be wearing those?' I think. "No its alright, I should've watched where I was going" I quickly say.

"No really it's my fault!" Her head turns as she sees a black Porsche passing by us, "Is that car special?" I look at it "Mhm? No, sorry I bumped into you!" She smiles and walks off. I stare at her as she walks off in those white skates, my thoughts racing through my mind. 'Who is she?, what's her name?, why is she wearing skates?' I ask myself.

I shrug it off and walk back to my hotel, I walk inside towards the elevator. I head to the floor where my room is on and I open the door, the whole walk back I couldn't get that girl out of my mind.

She was beautiful, there was so much light behind those beautiful brown eyes.. I just know I'm going to see her again one day. I sit down on the couch and grab my phone out of my pocket.

I scroll on social media when I see a story 'Figure Skater flunks on her quad axel, will she ever land it?' I read, "maybe she's a figure skater, that would explain the skates and the jacket with France on the back" I say to myself.

Rose
I couldn't get that boy off my mind, those green eyes, that brown hair and that French accent. He was just.. just perfect, I knew I would never see him again and he would have forgotten me by now anyways.

I get up and look in the mirror, maybe my coach was right.. maybe I was getting to fat! I grab my phone and call my best friend Stella "hey Riri!" I hear her laughing. "Hey Sisi!" I softly smile, "how is Italy?" She asks "horrible! I wish you could come!" I sit down on my bed.

"I didn't tell you? I'm going to the F1 race in Italy, you should come! It's this Saturday!" She sounds excited. "Formula 1? I don't know Stel I don't really know anything about it" I quickly say.

"Oh come on don't lie! you, me, my dad and your dad always watch it!" She laughs, "i was 5 and absolutely in love with skating Stella I jump across the room while you guys where watching that remember? Dad had to hold me so I would do another axel?" I laugh.

"Oh yeah I laughed so hard that day, but just please come for me!" She says "fine I'll come but Saturday is in 2 days how will you get a ticket?" I ask.

"I have 2 tickets, one for you and one for me! I already bought one for you" she laughs, "okay text me the details I'm going to get dinner okay bye Sisi!" I put my phone away.

I get up and take a shower before getting in my pyjamas and letting myself sink in the sheets, I still can't get him out of my mind..

1142 words

Surprise, Surprise! I had been working on this for a while, and I decided it was time to finally publish it, hope y'all like it!