π‘π€π˜ πŽπ… π’π”ππ’π‡πˆππ„...

By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire an... More

01
Cast
02
03
04
05
06
instagram
07
08
09
10
11
12
instagram
13
14
15
16
17
instagram
18
19
20
21
22
instagram
23
24
26
27
instagram
28

25

790 30 8
By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
GET TOGETHER

         At around three in the afternoon superstars and family friends started showing up. The sisters invited superstars like Bianca Belair, Becky Lynch, Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, and others each woman came along with their husband's besides Rhea who came with Dom, Finn and Damien.

Leanne was prepping meat for burgers they were gonna cook outside in the back while Stacy and Jesse greeted everyone and introduced them to their mother, Gloria, a retired nurse who now owned a pharmacy.

"Annie you don't have to do all this right now. Why don't I take over and you go upstairs and get ready." Gloria approaches her saying.

"Are you sure I could finish these and leave you to meet and mingle." Leanne answers.

"Nonsense sweetheart you've been working all day with the girls, get yourself ready, I hear you have a boyfriend I'd like to meet." The older woman winks at her.

Feeling a blush go over her she smiles at Gloria. "I see the effect he already has on you, now go, he don't need to see you looking like a busy house wife."

Leanne laughs thanking her before quickly heading upstairs to shower and change.

She didn't look messy or anything, still being in her clothes from this morning but having cleaned and cooked some meals for anyone hungry while decorating outside for everyone she did get sweaty, so much so that her hair started to frizz out of its straightener.

Going to her room they had designated for her upstairs she quickly took off her clothes, stepping in the bathroom for a much needed shower.

      "This the place?" Jimmy asks Jey who was checking his phone at the address that Stacy sent to him.

He had called Leanne a couple of times but the AI responder said the number wasn't in service making him remember that she said she was gonna change it.

"Should be." Jey replies. "Only one way to find out."

Jey taking out the bags he brought with him, steps out the car heading towards the house with Naomi and Jimmy.

He looks around at the scenery taking in the homey cottage vibe of the house. It was a two story suburban house but unlike the modern ones around them, the house had a small garden to the front of it, loose flowering vines cascading down the front, and a cobble stone walkway leading up to the front door.

Jimmy knocked on the door and waiting a bit until it opened.

"Hey Jim, Jey- NAOMI!" Stacy shouts seeing the woman, immediately hugging her.

"I haven't seen you in so long girl, how you been?" Stacy asks.

Opening the door wider the trio walks in as Naomi responds, "I signed with TNA and honestly it's been so amazing, the crew is awesome and I'm on my way to a title match soon!"

"Ahh! This is so exciting! You have to send me the details for tickets I wanna come see your match." Stacy says excitedly.

"You know I'm bouta hook you up." Naomi laughs.

At the same time Jesse approaches them, "Hey guys welcome."

"Yeah thanks for inviting us." Jimmy tells her smiling.

"No problem, so, snacks are in the kitchen, we're gonna make some burgers and stakes soon, and bathrooms upstairs two doors down to the left." Jesse explains quickly.

"Thanks, where do I put this?" Jey asks raising the bag.

"What is it?" Jesse asks.

"Just some drinks, figured we don't come empty handed, you know." Jey replies.

"Oh, please tell me you brought Tequila or at least Hennessey, mummy doesn't want us drunk in the house but I could use at least one drink." Stacy says.

"I got it all girl don't worry." Jey says with a laugh.

"Thank God, I will take these and see y'all later." She takes Naomi's hand walking away from the group.

"She is a little tipsy already, I don't know if you guys can tell." Jesse says referring to Stacy.

"It's cool, she crazy, but fun." Jimmy answers.

Jey looks around the living room seeing some superstars and outside people that he guessed was friends of Jesse and Stacy's, making eye contact with some he smiles but continues to survey the area.

"If you're looking for your girl. She's upstairs." Jesse says.

Turning to her with a small grin, he looks at her thankfully, he didn't want to look like he was just there to see Leanne because he didn't want to hang with friends but, he was mainly there to see Leanne.

"You mind if I go see her?" He asks.

"Nah, go ahead her room's at the end of the hall." Jesse tells him.

Nodding he heads upstairs towards her room. As he approaches the door his heart increasingly rises as he knocks on the door.

"Come in." He hears from the other side.

Opening it he peaks his head in first, seeing her seating at her vanity.

"Hey!" She smiles getting, as he enters.

"What's up mama." He breathes as they unite with a hug.

"Mm, I missed you today." He sighs satisfied pulling her in deeply. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she nuzzles her face into his neck, his arms caressed her back his fingers slightly pressed into her skin.

She hummed a response as they fall into a silence while in their embrace. For Leanne the hug sent a surge of warmth and comfort through her body, his strong arms around her felt like a safety net that blocked her from the world.

Jey felt his heart spike then relax at the feel of her face on his neck, she left little kisses on the area that sent butterflies to his stomach, as he tightened his grip slightly, he didn't want to let her go closing his eyes to enjoy the moment.

Every hug, every kiss he'd place on her hand, and she would his neck, felt like so right for both of them. Each interaction was a new piece of safety, reassurance and warmth engraved into their hearts, marking them with another piece of each other to last a lifetime.

Pulling away Jey pulls her into a deep kiss followed by two pecks.

"What chu doing up here anyway?" Jey asks taking a seat on the bed as Leanne returns to the vanity picking up an eyebrow pencil.

"Just getting ready, I've been cooking and cleaning all day." She looks back at him through the mirror replying.

"How was your day?" She then asks him. Putting the finishing touches to the light makeup she decided on wearing. 

"It was alright, met the guys at the gym, stayed there a bit, maxed out a new PR benching, 310lbs for 10, after that I got some new grills." He smiles widely showing off the grills he bought that day.

She smiles spinning around in the chair, rolling towards him. Putting both hands on his thighs she looks up at him interlocking their legs.

"You minding taking me with those on?" She bites her lip asking.

Jey smirks at her feeling a hard on growing just by the question and tone of her voice. "Yeah, you like my grills mama?"

"Mhm, love em." She smiles nodding, reaching up and rubbing her fingers lightly along his beard.

"Imma do anything you want me to do." He says lifting her into his lap.

"Don't get ahead of yourself Jey, you don't know what you're gonna get with me." She warns.

"That's why I'mma let you do what you want. I know you got surprises behind them sweet eyes." He says making her laugh.

"Wouldn't you like to know." She answers, smirking.

"You ever gonna show me?" He asks.

"Hmm, I'll think about it." She answers. "Who knows maybe I'll give you top tonight." Leaning forward she lightly kisses his neck teasingly, leaving Jey with a craving sensation.

"Don't tease me then duck me later." He tells her.

"Or what?" She asks continuing.

Jey felt his breathe go heavy, squeezing her thighs that were exposed when the sundress rose when she sat on his lap.

Turning her head to look at him, he presses her soaked crotch into his bulge. "Or we ain't leaving this room."

He lifted her chin pulling her forward leaving a slow deep kiss on her lips, melting into each other's kiss, he squeezed her ass getting a moan out of her.

Her hands gripped onto his shoulders gliding down the sleeves of his back jean jacket that she wanted to tear off right there.

She felt the cool metal of his grill when he slipped his tongue in her mouth, beginning to kiss her with a more urgent hunger then just now. One hand caressed her back as the other remained on her ass, her hands trailed back up to his hair playing with the curly strands.

The pair filled the room with nothing but the sound of kisses and light moans from the too.

"Hey!"

Frightened by the loud knock and call from Stacy they pulled away.

"I better not open this door and see y'all getting down in my mama's house!" She yells.

"Get out here we bouta play some games." Stacy replies.

"We're coming Stacy." Leanne calls back.

"Yeah, we definitely coming." Jey laughs saying.

"Boy shut your ass up." Leanne laughs getting off his lap just as Stacy opened the door.

Seeing that their clothes was on she only glares at Jey playfully, "play with me Jey. If I see a condom in the trash can tomorrow, I'm having both y'all heads, now come on let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 162 27
When Dean Ambrose' sister signs with WWE in 2015 she is immediately put into an angle with The Usos. One of them catches her eye and that is Jey. Jey...
1.9K 60 2
Skye's life is turned upside down when her boyfriend breaks up with her out of the blue. Struggling with heartbreak, uncertainty at work and the ragi...
12.2K 377 28
serΒ·enΒ·dipΒ·iΒ·ty /ˌserΙ™nˈdipΙ™dΔ“/ noun an unplanned fortunate discovery.
28.3K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me😭, but enjoy 🩷 for all my uceyjuceyhoochiesπŸ˜›πŸ«Ά