New War In A New World(Allies...

By ShadowKong1

In 1942, the war in Africa is still raging on with both side fight to the dead. The war have been going on fo... More

Announcement By The Author
Message to tell for everyone by Me
Prologue (Part 1)
Prologue (Part 2)
Chapter 1: First Contact of Axis and Allies
Chapter 2: Discussion and Arrived at Qua-Toyne
Chapter 3: Discussion of diplomat and watching the strength of Allied Military
Chapter 4:A Battle of the Fleet of Unknown Origin
Chapter 5: Trip To Kingdom Of Quila
Chapter 6: Prelude Of War Is Near
Chapter 7: Defenses Preparation And Attacking The Air Scout
Chapter 8: Convoy Prepare To Join In And Elven Refuge Rescues
Chapter 9: Battle For Gim
Chapter 10: Naval Battle In Rodenius Sea
Chapter 11: The Aftermath Of Both Battles
Chapter 12: Surprise Attack On Jin-Hoag, Lourian Port
Chapter 13: Fall Of The Kingdom
Intermission 1: Air Scouting And Undercover Spy Mission.
Chapter 14: Negotiations And The Battle Of Revival Démon Army
Chapter 15: Demons Return
Intermission 2: Past Artifact Discover And Discussion Of Empire And Union
Intermission 3: Unknown Spy From Unknown Country
Chapter 16: Démon Aid Decline And Fenn Parade Show
Chapter 17: The Fleet Confrontation
Chapter 18: Sea Battle Near Coast Of Fenn
Chapter 20: Discuss The Beginning Of The Operation
Chapter 21: Operation: Démon Strike Commence
Chapter 22: The Battle Of Demon And Retaking The Minaisa District
Chapter 23: The Final Battle And The Fall Of Demon Lord
Chapter 24: The Invasion Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 25: Battle Of Le Baile Plains And Fallen Of Altaras Kingdom
Chapter 26: Princess Escape And Been Saved
Chapter 27: Altaras Arriving And Staying At United States Of America
Chapter 28: Great Eastern Countries Conference
Chapter 29: Arrival In Another Machine Civilization
Chapter 30: Touring, Staying And Ancient History Of Muan
Chapter 31: Palpadian Imperial Conference
Chapter 32: The Beginning Of The Rising Tension
Chapter 33: Battle Of Nishinomiyako Town
Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath
Chapter 34: Interlude Of Nations Affairs And Press Conference
Chapter 35: Preparation For War
Chapter 36: The Day Of The Glorified Empire Will Face
Chapter 37: Great Naval Battle Of Philades Sea
Chapter 38: Defense Of Nishinomiyako Town Have Fallen
Chapter 39: Alliance Strike Back

Chapter 19: Troop Arrival At Topa Kingdom

254 13 0
By ShadowKong1

Date: 5 January 1946/1646

London, UK

The Days was Clear as People have gone on their Ways, But, In this Particular Days, at the Embassy of Topa, The Ambassador have Received a Letter that was Sent to him by his Homeland. A Letter that been Written by the King himself.

The Letter itself was Inscribed about Démon Revival. This Letter was to also tell the Ambassador that is in UK right now, About the Démon that Are now Abvancing deep in the Topas Territory. But still Halt at one of the Town that is East of The Capital City. It was now fallen under the Hand of Démon Lord and it's Démon Army.

As he Look throught the Letter that been given, He now having a Shocked Face that the Démon have Revive and now Return to cause a Chaos but Halt their Attack at the East City for Now. It not long before they start marching toward Topas Capital City.

Topa Ambassador: There no way...! The Démon Lord have Revive!

As he Throught until a Word Was shown as A Help from the Allies they just made.

Topa Ambassador: 'Appeal the Message to The Alliance for the Cooperation to Defeat the Démon Lord', What? That is so Soon than what I have Anticipate.

He Also Noticed Some Message Consider from Palpadian Empire itself about the Refusing assist in helping to Defeat the Démon Lord.

Topa Ambassador: What is My Home County even thinking that the Palpadian Will help us? I still have no idea if the Alliance Will sent it army to help us or not.... I think I have to try and talk them out on this. Hope, they Understand the Fearsome of the Démon lord that Could left the World Nations in Destruction.

The Topa Ambassador take the Telephone that was on his Left side as he Take the Pjone Near his Ear before Dial the Phone in the Rotating Number Slot. As He Spin of the Number that Connect to UK Foreign Affair Ministry. Then, A Voice speak through the Phone on the Other side.

(Phone): Hello, This is Foreign Affairs Ministry, Who am I speaking with?

Ambassador: Hello, This is The Ambassador from the Embassy of Topa Kingdom, can I make appointment with the UK Ministry of Foreign Affairs Immediately, The Appointment is important that have something to Deliver to them.

(Phone): Alright, I will tell them about the Appointment. Is that all?

Ambassador: Yes that all.

Then, He put down the Phone as he getting up from his seat and headed to his Next Location, Which is the Ministry Foreign Affairs Department that is not Far away from the Embassy. As Topa Ambassador walk out of the Building, He still mesmerized by the Architecture that been Made by UK. The most stand out of the Landmark is the Clock Tower that was in the Heart of London. The Clock Tower is Huge and Tall as He though it reach to the Heaven. While also Mesmerized By the Building and He Also Saw Fashionable People that Walking around the Sidewalk as Cars Driven Past Him on the Road. This is also his First time seeing something that is out of his Mind even more Beautiful than the Palpadian Architecture.

As he walk down the Sidewalk until he See the Department in front of him. As he arrive at the Department, He Went in and was Greet with a Cold Sensation. As he go to the Reception in front of him.

Ambassador: Um..... Sorry I have a Urgent appointment with the Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Receptionist: You the Topa Ambassador that have appointed with the Minister?

Ambassador: Yes.

Receptionist: OK, The Room is on the Left and will see the Tag, Jack Hooves. The Minister that will attend the Appointment.

Ambassador: Thank You.

The Ambassador then head to the Room until he Arrived at the Door and Knock until he hear a Muffled 'Come in'. He Open the Door and went in before closing behind.

Jack: So, You the Ambassador that have Appointed with the Minister?

Ambassador: Yes.

Jack: Take a Seat.

The Ambassador then take a Seat before Minister start to speak first.

Jack: What is it that you have such a Urgent matter to Tell me?

Ambassador: Well, It about the Revival of the Démon Lord. Aside from the fact that they have occupied part of our East Fortified Town. They already begun their Invasion against our Territories from East.

Jack: Understood.... May I ask, How much can the Démon Lord caused?

Ambassador: Until this very moment, It would be a bit hard to tell as the Knight Order of the Topa Kingdom is now attacking them. But, Let alone our Knight order were to fight, It Will be hard to fight alone a huge Démon Lord and it Army.

Jack: So.... It concluded that from your story, the Démon is a Sentient Being and having a Intelligence that is Similar to us?

Ambassador: Wha-Wait! Please Wait! I Understand what you are talking about but, Don't you know that the Démon lord and it Demonic Beast that are under him are Being that Devoured Human like us? At this rate, The Humanity will be the 'Démon Lord Livestock' and it would end the Humanity for sure!!!

The Minister Was Shock by this Information and thinking about it, It will cause some trouble within the Alliance. But, The question is, 'Can they cross oversea?' If they do then trouble will be highly regarded that it would be a Big threat toward the Alliance.

Ambassador: Moreover all, the Recorded from the Past have stated that, The Démon Lord army have also Cross Oversea From Philades to the Rodenius Continent.

Jack: I see....., Then, The Alliance will be exposed by the Threat of Démon Lord then. For now, Of the Concerning of this Matter, We will soon give you the Answer You need. But, For now, We have to take time, So, Please Give us some time  to conclude this matter.

Ambassador: Please, If you would......

-Topa Kingdom-

Fortified Town, Tormis
Northern District, Minaisa
(Great Hall)

At The Town, at the Northern District stand a House that was Once a Great Hall that was Considered for a Governor to Sometime made a Announcement to the People of the Town. Despite, Still standing after the Invasion of the Démon Lord and His Army, The Place still haven't been Destroyed. It also à Place where the People of the Town been Captivates inside the Great Hall Mostly the Elves. Since, The Population of this Town have been Decreased because of the Constant Feast that the Démon have Devour the People of this Town. It only left half of the Population Left that Consist almost 150 People still left out of the 2360 of the Population of this Town. The People of Tormis Resident have thought of no hop because it would be hard for any army's to pass through the Démon Army. But, If they Pray of Any Army that could have Face the Démon Army then they would take the Chance. Some have pray for help from the Army that used to be a Past History of them that was Preserve till Present days.

At the Middle, Was a Girl now Silently Crying because She haven't know when will they came for her next. She always seen the People around her get taken and walk out the Door with the Captivated People.

The Door open up seeing the Usual routine of Few Démon Goblin came in with their Club on Hand. They Looking around as the Girl look upward toward the Démon and Pray for it with tear still flowing down from her Eyes.

Girl: I don't.... Wanna be Eaten today.....

The Goblin then walk around as The Goblin was Searching the Elf that the Orcs want then to take.

Goblin 1: I think.... We Bring 3 Elves..... 1 He-Elf and 1 She-Elf. Hm......

Then, The Goblin spot two Elf  that was Laying near the Wall. With the Male Elf Laying and Resting his Head like He Was Exhausted with a Female Elf that try to Shake the Male or Hugging For worst to come.

Goblin 1: I will take You and You, if you don't stand up then We will Call the Orcs to come here and Force you here. If you don't want to end up like those Pesky Elf that tried to Fight back.

Goblin 2: Hey, You Miss one more, We have to Get another one She-Elf. They said the one with Tender Meat.

Goblin 1: Alright, But, Let take this Elf to Orcs because they are hungry now.

Goblin 2: Yes, But, Don't forget to bring one of the Tender Meat to them or we will be torn to Pieces if we didn't bring to them.

The Goblins then ties them on a Piece of long Wood as they bring on their Shoulders as they head out.

The Girl from before then stand in her knee and look up before begun it Praying in hope anyone that could help or the Army from the Past History.

Girl: Oh God.... God that is Reside from the Sacred Forest! Please help us, Just this time! Please send us the Emissaries of the Alliance Star God to help us.

As, She Pray as some of the Elves hear it and begun to look at her. The Prayer was been given but she still Haven't know that help is on it way to help free them from the Captives that been held by Démon Lord and it Army.

At the US Base in Hawaii, In What look like A Base Camp that was Training it Troop on the Field as it shown inside a Huge Building and Into what look like A Big Meeting Room. It Was Similar to a Theater Room with Projected place Above the Top.

In front of them is General Eisenhower that is Briefly about 40 Man that will be Deployed in a Special Mission together with British and Germany of their Own Troop of 40 and 50 Respectively. Since, The British and Germany is now under American Order they have to follow the Plan and Rule under American since, The British and Germany General have faith in the American and Hope that their Soldier will release their Hatred among each other also the second step to make Friendship between the Nations like in Rodenius War. Then, The Briefly then begun.

Eisenhower: Good Morning Man, Hope you all have a Good Sleep. For the Foreigners that haven't know me, My name is Dwight Eisenhower, And Today for the Briefly will be the Operation: Démon Strike. We have Received a little of Information about the Démon.

It Shown a Picture on it from the Sky that been taken from a Reconnaissance Plane. It shown one of the Topa Kingdom of their Town, Tormis. It shown a Small Figures that Scattered around the Town.

Eisenhower: All we gather is from the Reconnaissance Plane that Captured this Picture. That all they can Gather so Far, But, The Gorverment have Designated this 'Démon Lord' And it 'Démon Beast' as they call as a 'Dangerous Type of Setient'. And that why, We will help Topa In Exterminate the Démon. So, All of you will Arrive at Topa and Will Cooperate with them to Exterminate the Démon Lord and it Démon Beast.

The room then start to chatter about the Operation.

US Soldier 1: So, It a 'Démon Extermination' now, Huh?

British Soldier: It seems like it.

German Soldier: it like the Time that we have to fight the Lourian all over again.

US Soldier: Yes, Like Fighting a Battle against the Weak Lourian but Démon.

Eisenhower: Enough and Please Pay Attention to Me. We have made a Folder for each of you to Distribute of the Operation Outlines.

Each of the Soldier take the Folder and Look through the Pages.

British Soldier: The Demonic Beast that we have to fight is..... 20,000 Démon? That was Bloody huge army.

German Soldier: it is Stated that the Démon Lord is the One to lead the Charge and it Army. It seems it also lead an Unorganized Goblin in it Army.....

US Soldier: It seem the Ones called as 'Ogres' is the Priorities Target to be Exterminate.

Then, A German Soldier raise it hand to shown that he has a Question on his Mind.

German Soldier: Sir, I have a Question!

Eisenhower: Go ahead, Son.

German Soldier: is this Our Commander and other Squad Leader?

As he Show the Folder with the Platoon Leader and Three other Squad Leader.

Platoon Leader:
John Travis (American)

Squad Leader:
Hugo Weber (Germany)

Squad Leader:
Richard Johnson (British)

Squad Leader:
Bennett Cooper (American)

Eisenhower: Yes, Your Platoon Leader and The Squad Leader that will lead the 'Iron-Lion-Eagle Topa Kingdom Special Platoon Deployment Forces'. Is that all?

German Soldier: Yes, That All General.

-Topa Kingdom, East Sea-

At the Far sea, across from the Border that is Near the Shore Between the Philades and Grameus Continent. Four Amphibious Assault Ship that Carried almost 38 type Of Vehicles included The Sherman, Comet and Panther that inside LST or 'Landing Ship Tank'. With most is Truck and Jeep. The Ship That is Defend the Amphibious Landing Was Two Destroyer, Two Cruiser, One Battleship and One Aircraft Carrier. They wer now fast beyond the Range of view of the Island with the Four Amphibious Ship Moving Closer to the Shore of the Beach.

The Amphibious Ship then came to Shore as the Metal Door Open up as the Vehicles Pouring out with Troop getting out of the Ship. They Begun to Forn their Formation line with takk and, Truck and Jeep on stand by. Then, The Troop began to mount up the Truck and Jeep with some Sitting on the Tank. The Convoy then. Began to move out as the Amphibious Ship began to depart away from the Shore.

The Convoy have Driving for about 1 hour until they will arrive at the Capital City of Topa Kingdom.

-At Topa Kingdom, Capital City, Topanga-

In the Big Castle, inside Reside the King, as he Sitting on his Throne. Then, A Messenger Came in as he Knee down to Show some respect.

Messenger: Your Highness, King Rados, We just received that troops that was been dispatched from The Alliance has just embarked on our land. The Troops of the Nation that was involved is America's, British and German.... I think? Yes, That what I received from the Ambassador that reside on their land.

Rados: Hm.... Country of America, British and Germany.... And their Alliance..... I  hear almost all the Rumor about them. The Army that have won the War with Louria Kingdom..... And Managed to shot down a Few Wyvern Lord by their Hand. Such a Feat can't be untold by their Reputation that Going to be Increased.

Messenger: Yes, There is also a Few Guides to guide them by then. After that, They Will Heading to the Foremost Battlefield of Tormis.

Rados: I see..... For the Rumor that have Spread around and Also have arrived at the Topanga. Therefore, Hearing by the Rumor been Described that the Army from the Alliance have Won the War against Louria Kingdom and also manage to shot down all the Wyvern Lord by Palpadian Empire.

Then, The King thinking about what kind of Army that the American, British and Germany will send to help in Battle against the Démon Lord and His Army.

Rados: Hm.... I wonder? If they do live up what the Rumor has Say, Then, They will be good in helping us in the Battle against the Démon Lord and It Demonic Beast.

The King then turn to look at the Messenger as he Still kneel Down.

Rados: Messager, Please tell the Knight in the Garrison to be Prepared to Welcome them and also Politely to Guides them as you would say.

Messenger: Yes, Your Highness!

The Messenger then stand ip and head out to Make the Order that the King had Say.

At the same time, Outside of the Topanga Fortress Gate Wall at Southwest. Two Line of Knights Stand Firmly with their Spear and Shield on Hand near the Gate. Two man are standing at the Middle of the Two Line of Knights as they Prepare to meet the Army of Foreigner that they will be Helping against the Démon Army. Two of the man was the One that was in the Tormis before having to Escapes From Démon that have Occupied the City. The Human that Wearing Like A Mercenary is Gai and Another one is A Elf name Moah as they looking at the Horizon for the Army to Arrive.

Gai: Hey Moah, Are the Troops From the Country of American, British and Germany are that Great from what the Rumor has Say? Even, Thought there even an Alliance with those Three Nation Included. I think the Alliance have Seven Nation included the American, British and Germany.... I guess.....?

Moah: Even I don't know anything about them but only hear Rumors about them. The Institute have called that the Alliance Combined Forces Dispatched against a Ten of Thousand of Enemies that they will tore them apart. If there is One Army that only One Soldier.... If they could just Send more than one Which Hope they could be worth almost a Thousands.

Then, Moah then look at the Horizon.

Moah: Even though, At the Far South in the Rodenius Continent. Where the Alliance have battle with Louria and Won the War. But, Having No Casualties among the Alliance Troop. There another Where they have Diplomat Mission and On route to Fenn when they have Caught in a Battle with Their Large Magic Ship Against Palpadian Wyvern Lord and Even that having one Of their Ship In Minor Damage. Hearing it, I also though if they are this strong compare to what the Rumor have Say if we look for our Own Eyes.

Gai: I know, But even the Rumors have say it. I could see it was a Lie. Even if it true, It would be a Exaggerated by the Battle they have Fought. In all my time as Mercenary, haven't I hear a Single nation have no Casualties on both Side.

Moah sigh at his Friend Also hope for something that could not be Negative as he will say and not tainted their nation Relationship with the Alliance Forces that will arrived at their Nation Gate.

Moah: I pretend I did not hear that and Please Gai, Be on your Polite with the Word you say.

At the Horizon, A Dust can Be seen as it coming Closer. The Knight beside Moah seen it and report to Moah about the Arrival of them.

Knight: Sir Moah, it seem that The Reinforcement Troops From American, British and Germany have arrived!

Moah: Good, Then prepare the Welcoming Ceremonies!

As Gai and Moah Look at the Front as it still dusted of what look like A Sand Covered the View of them. As they getting closer, They Ground Shake as they thought something Heavy might have Rock the Ground. Gai, Moah and The Knight around them Feel the Vibrantted Ground as they still wonder it was the one in front of them that Made the Ground Vibrant. Even, Hearing a Bit Of Rumbling of Track that was From Tank that was in front of them

Gai: What the Hell is that! Ngh!!! And what is that sound! Is the World Trembling!?

Then, The Dust in front of them Have Reduced and all Around them seeing something that they have never seen before. A Huge Convoy of Tank, Truck and Jeep that was in Formation as they Halt their Advance. Gai and Moah was very much Shocked as they look at the Convoy.

Gai/Moah: What the Hell is that!?

As the Vehicles came to a Halt, A Man Came down from his Jeep as he Walking Forward toward the Two Man. Gai then made Comment on the Alliance Arrival.

Gai: Seem like the they have Came out from... Their... Um.... I think it was a Vehicles? Damn, They also having some Similar thing to Mu. Loon at that, That some Dirty clothes they Wearing right there, as If they are 'Brigands' Or Some sort.....

Moah then Came to his Friend and Whisper on his Friend about his Behavior.

Moah: Oi, Gai, Stop with that.

Then, A Rank Captain of Soldier Came in Front as He Step on Boot Before Salute With His M1 Garand on Hand.

John: Good Evening, We are from Iron-Lion-Eagle Topa Kingdom Special Platoon Deployment Forces, My Name is John Travis, US Marine Corp.

Moah and Gai start to introduce theirself at the Commander of the Platoon.

Moah: To-Topa Kingdom Knight, Moah. We welcome you at last. I will Escort everyone inside the Démon Lord Subjugation Army Headquarter.

Gai: I'm Gai, A Mercenary, I will also fight alongside with your Army.

John: Thank you, Gai... It a Pleasure to Meet you.

John then look back Platoon before given an Order.

John: Alright Boys, I want Hugo and Richard Squad will be on Me and will Heading Inside, While Bennett Squad, I need you to be on Inner Gate to be on Guard for any intruder approach.

Then, They begin to head in with Bennett Squad start to go on Defensive on the Inner Gate as it near the Gate to watch for any enemy will be Approached. While, Hugo and Richard Squad Follow Up forward with the Tank are On the City as it been put on stance for defensive. Only the Soldiers and their Jeep head deeper in.

While that Happen, A Whole City have Hear Something outside as they went out to see the Alliance Forces have Arrive. By doing so, The People of Topa have Forgot the Ancient Fear that bring by the Démon Lord. People are Gathering to see the Sight of Truck, Tank, even Some Assault Truck along with Troop coming out from the Truck. The Rumors of the Iron Beast that Came from  the Alliance and Have been Spread in a Blink of the Eyes have now Arrived.

With now, The Alliance Combined Detachment Forces have arrived at Capital City of Topa, Topanga. The People having seen that the Rumors been told all over the World is now truth, The People of Topa is now Witnessing the Column of Convoy of American, British and Germany forces that arrived.

At the Front Castle Gate, the Convoy of Jeep now Arriving with some American, British and Germany Soldier Follow Up as the Both Squad Leader was Suggest that they will be at the Below City to also help the American troop. With only Few Additional Troop of British and Germany with Some of American troop will follow the Platoon leader in the act of Guarding him from danger.

Some Soldiers Looking around the Castle in the Reminiscence of the Building and Some Historical type ones. They Feel like they are in the Past with The Building stand tall that could be similar to the Medieval Era type.

US Soldier 1: It look every Building we past through look like a Historical type one.... It feel more of a Historical.... Like we the Film making of the Past Event you know?

US Soldier 2: They let your Sightseeing Mood there. We are in Their Capital City and Be Deployed to the Battlefront of Tormis by then we have to fight the Démon.

German Soldier: He right, Just don't get a Head up on this Building. All we do is Focused on Attack against the Démon that have Reign their Fortress at the Northeast Town.

Then, Moah call out for the Troop to come inside to discuss the Plan against the Démon.

Moah: Everyone, Please Come inside, We will Commence the Discussion of the Strategy Plan against the Démon.

The Troop hear it as they head in the Headquarter as they will begin the Discussion of Strategies Plan. The First Battle that will fight against the Démon will be Commence as this Will be the Fight that might Show and will be A Rumor to be Known once again for the Feat that the Alliance will made.

______________________________

(Well,That all, have to think the next action they will made in another Chapter, Well.....

Bye!!!!!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
108 3 5
It begins in the year, 640.6, 50 years after the last Great War was done between the superpower alliance of Iron Cross and ATLAS. The World is at pea...
16.5K 643 27
August 22 1999, Wäldereich Federation just launching its new warship, suddenly the sky blanketed by bright white light. After several seconds of unce...
1.5K 144 40
Through thick and thin the Law shall prevail. A new sense of purpose awaits us, children of light, in the land where it all began. The darkness in wh...