Sonic and Katia

Autorstwa DalekLord

Katia, a young white, ginger, and black kitten, accidentally causing a massive power outage after being calle... Więcej

Main Characters
Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Dinner
Chapter 3: Robotnik Lives
Chapter 4: Dance and Arrival on Earth
Chapter 5: Katia meets Sonic
Chapter 6: Mecha Sonic Mark III
Chapter 7: Car Chase and Re-Hatched
Chapter 8: Bar Fight
Chapter 9 : Team Sonic's backstory
Chapter 10: Robotnik's plan and Race for the Compass
Chapter 11: Laughing Stalk and Captured
Chapter 12: Origins of the Phantom Emerald
Chapter 13: Race around the World, Super Sonic, and Temple run
Chapter 15: The Destruction of Mobius
Chapter 16: Plan of Action and Ready as We'll ever be
Chapter 17: Attack on the Egg Fleet and Welcome to the New Norm
Chapter 18: The Final Boss Act 1
Chapter 19: The Final Boss Act 2
Chapter 20: The Final Boss Act 3
Chapter 21: Super Katia and The New Beginning
Chapter 22: Founding Day
Chapter 23: Ending
Thank You

Chapter 14: Team Sonic vs. Mecha Sonic

1 0 0
Autorstwa DalekLord

Back at the Temple, Katia reaches the center of the Temple. Panting from her endless running.

"Phew. First time I feel exhausted." She looks up and we see the stairway leading to the Phantom Emerald.

"Awe... Wow!" Just as she awed at the Emerald, the wall she came through is blasted in. Tank stands at the newly formed entrance. Deactivating his shoulder mounted energy blaster.

Dr. Robotnik's Hand Control: You have reached your destination.

"Hello guys." Katia casually waves. "Told you I'd get to it, Eggman." She grinned cheekily.

"We'll it belongs to me, not you."

Commandobot brings out the Master Emerald.

"Tank, the Chaos Emeralds." Shade emotions.

"Oh, yeah. They're in my-uh, in my... They're in my... Uh. They're not in my dreadlocks."

Shade sigh with annoyance, "Tank, you had one job."

"Hold on, if the Chaos Emeralds aren't here, then..."

They here crashes from around them. And Super Sonic comes through the entrance.

"Leave the Emerald, Eggman!" He sternly stated.

"Uh, Sonic. I'm glad to see you in your super form again. Look how easy. I'll turn over a new leaf I swear." But behind Super Sonic, Mecha Sonic pounced thanks to Robotnik's distraction.

He hits Super Sonic so hard, the Chaos Emeralds are knocked out of him reverting him back to his regular form. Like how Knuckles done the same on Angel Island when they first met three years ago.

Mecha Sonic quickly grabbed the Chaos Emeralds.

"Hey!"

"The Power is Robotnik's, Sonic." Mecha Sonic grinned, "Why can't you stop interfering with our destiny of becoming supreme overall."

"Because our destiny." Began Sonic with Tails and Knuckles arriving at the scene, "Is to protect our friends and family."

"I think I just threw up in my mouth." Robotnik muttered.

"And if you want that Emerald, Your gonna have to go through us." As Sonic says this, his eyes glow blue, indicating that he is charging Bio-Chaos energy. Dr. Robotnik gulps. Sonic then dashes up the stairway. Mecha Sonic builds up his Bio-Chaos Energy and dashes up to a wall across from Sonic. Sonic takes notice of this and leaps to the wall across from Mecha Sonic. The two of them then leap toward each other and collide in midair, exchanging kicks and punches. With Mecha Sonic overpowering Sonic. Knuckles and Tails build up their Bio-Chaos energy and try to take down Mecha Sonic. Who spin dashes towards Knuckles who stops him by holding him in place in his spin dash form. Similar to how Mecha Sonic did this to Sonic.

But he slashes Knuckles aside and attacks Tails.
Tails could only spin dash, throw a few punches and kicks, and use his pistol. Still, he was no match for his friend's evil cyborg clone.

Quickly thinking to help her three friends, Katia builds up her Bio-Chaos energy and Charges towards Mecha Sonic.

He swipes and scratches like a Domestic cat. Eventually she tries to roll up into a ball and a suprised Mecha Sonic could only stand in shock as the kitten spin dashed towards him.

"Wowie. Did it, I Spin Dashed!" Shrieking with excitement.

"But your still no match for me!" Mecha Sonic grabbed her and flung her towards the stairs.
"Now you die."

Katia takes a couple of steps back as Mecha Sonic approaches. She takes notice of Sonic who is in a dark corner with only his Bio-Chaod standing out.

"Oh, didn't I mention." Katia smiled, "I'm the distraction." At this Mecha Sonic looked at his right and sees Sonic, who slices through the stairway and makes Mecha Sonic fall backwards. Time slows down as Sonic proceeds to run up the temple to right and above his Cyborg Counterpart.

He proceeds to pound Mecha Sonic further into the ground. Mecha Sonic eventually gets up and attacks Sonic, Tails and Katia. He grins at his victory before Knuckles regains consciousness, leaps, and rapidly punch at Mecha Sonic, only for Mecha Sonic to dodge every hit.

"Why don't you stand still and die with honor?!" Knuckles shouts with fury.

"Let me think about it." Mecha Sonic said before replying, "Okay, I thought about it and I pass."

Eventually, Knuckles hits Sonic so hard that he is sent hurdling right outside the entrance to the room. Meanwhile, Dr. Robotnik makes it to the Phantom Emerald.

"Hi there, beautiful. You're the real deal, aren't you?" He circles the rock like Emerald with delight. "Now, Ultimate Power is mine!"

Back with Team Sonic, They notice Robotnik about to take the Emerald.

"Mine."

"Stop!" Yelled Knuckles, "You must've Robotnik! If you absorbed that power..."
But he got cut off by Mecha Sonic racing up the stairway to Robotnik, albeit worn out and holding his right arm yet grinning.

"Oh, you poor, naïve creature. It's mine now. Your tribe thought they could hide it. But not well enough. Especially when i didn't know about it when I invaded your world." Robotnik explains.

"Yeah, Ten years ago. Yet What I don't know is, Katia's sister said you died when they thought you hit an asteroid. And that was five years before you took control Mobius!"

Robotnik just laughs, "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have explained. Let this be my final lesson, you little blue menace; During my test of the Hyperdrive Rocket, i entered hyperspace and blocked out. When I woke up, I had crashed on a moon. Which was Mobius' from then I set to work prepping my robots for to colonize on the planet. But when I used a recon Badniks, turns out there was inhabitants and on that day, the robot found the rulers, Aleena and Thorn in their bedroom. With a you in the Queen's arms, Hedgehog. Plus a Doctor by her side. So you see, I survived and prepared from when you were an mindless, careless little baby."

He turns around to get the Emeralds. While Sonic had many emotions running through him, "You knew me from the day I was born." He asked.

"Yep, and later you Humiliated me, leaving me for dead on the swamp planet, and now I have the power to reduce the whole of Mobius, To Dust!"

"Oh no!"

The Chaos and Master Emeralds are absorbed into the Phantom Emerald. The moment Robotnik touches the Phantom Emerald, it glows an extremely bright green and sends a shockwave out at Katia, Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, sending them backwards before they could stop him. The light dims down and reveals Robotnik holding the Phantom Emerald above his head, his red suit now black with green outlines with the yellow cape now an emerald green and his cybernetic eye now has a slit green pupil.
"Chaos! Is!" He shouts these at the top of his voice before saying the final line lights calm "Powerrrrrrrr!"

He vanishes bringing his team with him. The entire temple then starts to collapse and flood with water
"Let's get out of here!"

Sonic makes a run for it. Tails, Knuckles, and Katia follow suit. However, Katia's leg gets stuck under a rick. The water is almost up to her neck.

"Katia!" Sonic shouts.

"Go! Don't worry I about me." Accepting her fate. As the water completely covers her.

"Come on!" Sonic said going back, "We're not leaving her."

Knuckles takes hold of Sonic and they and Tails drive into the water.

Sonic breathes in a huge bubble to restrain from breathing the water.
He motions to Katia to do the same. She nods and breaths in a bubble.

Knuckles begins to lift the rock off the kitten's leg. Which goes successful. With Katia free, Tails holds her and the four heroes swims up to the surface.
_______________________________________

They arrived on the beach of the island.

"Everyone alright?" Knuckles asked.

However, Katia looked away in shame of what had happened.

"Katia?"
"It's my fault." She quietly said. Wiping away a lone tear.

Tails picks her up and hugs her. "You should blame yourself, Katia."

"But I guess everyone else is right, I'm a burden and low life."

"I know how that feels." Tails exclaimed recalling his life before he met Sonic.

"You see, Growing up, I didn't have that many friends. Everyone in my village thought my extra tail was weird and nerdy."

"Really?" Katia asked.

"Yeah, but then I met Sonic when I was being bullied. So I joined him on his adventures."

"To us, your not a burden or a low life. Your just like us except with parents."

They hug each other.

"Just then they hear a rumble in the sky and see a newly built Death Egg along with he Egg Fleet.
"Whoa!" Tails exclaimed.

"They've rebuilt the Death Egg? What for?"

Sonic thought for a minute "Now I have the power to reduce the whole of Mobius, To Dust!"

"I know why he's built it. We've got to get to Mobius."

Tails takes out a ring and throws it.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

5.7K 117 57
(note I don't own Sonic Skyline or Sonic itself. I just thought that Skyline looked cool and the comic was pretty cool so I wanted to make my own spi...
4.1K 120 15
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Stormi are both eager to prove that they have what it takes to be true heroes. Their test comes when Dr. Rob...
6.8K 226 17
(Y/n) the (A/n) crashed into Hedgehog Village as she was sent to earth by Gerald Robotnik. Sonic and his friends found you in a forest blacked out, a...
1.7K 57 28
"Welcome to our elite team, Agent Silver" It all started with the usual fight between Sonic and Shadow. But this time, things do not go as well as th...