Rainbow | KV

By Taekook_guards

"He was a rainbow Tae, always tried to shine and be colorful around you thinking it'd make you happy. But-" J... More

๐ŸŒˆPrologue๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 01๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 02๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 03๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 04๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 05๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 06๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 07๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 08๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 09๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 10๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 11๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 12๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 13๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 14๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 15๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 16๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 17๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 18๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 19๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 20๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 21๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 22๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 23๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 24๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 25๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 26๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 27๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 28๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 29๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 30๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 31๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 32๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 33๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 34๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 35๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 36๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 37๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 38๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 39๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 40๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 41๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 42๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 43๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 44๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 45๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 46๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 47๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 48๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 49๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 50๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 51๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 52๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 54๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 55๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 56๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 57๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 58๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 59๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 60๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŒˆChapter 61๐ŸŒˆ

๐ŸŒˆChapter 53๐ŸŒˆ

1.1K 149 170
By Taekook_guards

Read the previous update first before reading it ok?

Why y'all r so impatient 🥲 I've seen readers jumbling up the chapters when many chapters r updated at once so i thought to upload them one by one and set a goal for that but y'all r just so excited god! Here you go with the next chapter ತ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ತ I'll update another one after this reaches 100+ votes ;)

Ignore the mistakes please

Author's POV

.

.

.

The road was empty and Taehyung was alone. It was a perfect harmonization.

He didn't know to which direction he was walking and why. He didn't know any other option.

He had looked for his husband aimlessly. Went to the hospital several times but they always turned him down.

He would go to the hospital and sit on the stairs outside to wait for Jungkook hoping he'd return. He would sit there for hours, placing his cheeks on his knees as tears would flow from his eyes without him knowing.

He would sit there until Jimin or Yoongi would go and take him back home. He would repeat doing this many times.

Taehyung even went to the police station so many times when his mental health wasn't that much unstable. When he was more sane than now.

But with the appearance of his looks and behaviour the police would just try to return him to his home thinking he might have had some issues and left the house or lost the way.

Few of the cops might even recognise him at a first glance as soon as he would enter the station. And they would return him back to Jimin's house.

So he stopped going to them.

Determined to find Jungkook at any cost he decided to walk and walk till he would find him. He does it almost everyday.

He would go to their old house and sit on the
stairs infront of their door and wait for Jungkook. He would sit there staring ahead wishing with his life to see Jungkook returning, entering through the main big iron gate.

He would always wonder where can Jungkook possibly go. When will he return.

How much of a person can lose the mental stability to think like this. He had lose the ability to think properly more like he had lost the ability to think anything even.

His mind would be just blank always. It was just his body, his legs dragging him forward not knowing where they are leading him.

Even though his brain was tired, his heart was not. It was the only thing that gave his body the strength to keep going forward.

So when his legs dragged him towards a house making him stand infront of it, he didn't realise.

He didn't realise he was back again to his and Jungkook's house, god knows for how many times.

The house was empty, locked. It was used to be happy and loud when they lived here.

The image of the house with lights and colours flashed before his eyes. Meanwhile the house before his eyes were actually dark, dusted and colourless without any light at this nighttime.

Maybe it was just his ears buzzing but he could hear the sound of Jungkook's giggles from inside.

He could hear Jungkook's voice from inside.

He ran towards the door and started banging on it with his weak fists, "K-kookie? A-are you there?" His voice was hoarse. Taehyung didn't know when he last talked. He doesn't even talk to Jimin or Yoongi or even the doctor they takes him to.

He always stays quite unless the talk is about Jungkook.

As if his soul wasn't inside him anymore. As if he was not him anymore.

He had lost his own spirit, lost his all energy.

"P-please open the door. Please don't leave me." And the tears were falling again.

Taehyung didn't know there was any more tears left in him. It was surprising how he still could fabricate more tears.

"K-kook please. I-i beg." Taehyung cried while his body slide down against the door he kept both of his hands clasped together being infront of the door.

How could he even think Jungkook was inside?

And then suddenly he was hearing Jungkook's cries, loud sobs that was breaking through his heart.

Taehyung flinched and backed away from the door, eyes widening.

The surrounding was dark, only the moon shining above his head was providing some lights.

His face was shining too.

They always lived in a peaceful neighborhood so no one would hear the commotion happening infront of this house.

The Taehyung from before would get shit-scared if he was in his right mind.

He always feared darkness and loneliness.

And the darkness there was terrifying too. With no one around and an empty house from where Taehyung was hearing things could give a heartattack anytime soon.

But he didn't feel any fear at that moment. His only objective that time was to meet Jungkook and talk to him.

The sound that were coming from the house seemed to stop.

He thought Jungkook might have stopped crying.

He was about to bang on the door again, but then he heard Jungkook's voice coming from his behind. He turned his head back to see.

And there he was. Jungkook. In front of him.

Taehyung couldn't believe he was really there infront of him.

Jungkook was staring blankly at him. He must be very upset. Taehyung will have to fix everything.

"Kookie. Y-you are really here right?" Taehyung's lips curled up into a smile as he crawled away from the door, trying to stand up on his feet so he could reach the younger.

"Why did you do this Taehyung?"

And the smile was trembling, slowly fading away.

"Koo-"

"Why did you do this to me?"

Taehyung shook his head, unable to form any words. His throat was clogging up. He thought if he stayed quiet or didn't do anything right away Jungkook will leave him again.

"N-no. Don't leave." He mumbled, stumbling his way towards Jungkook.

"Why did you do this?" Taehyung heard that again. This time he could hear the pain from that voice, feel that pain himself.

And with each step he took, Jungkook's face became clearer. The more he was closer the more could see his eyes shading tears.

Jungkook was crying.

And Taehyung paused.

The tears.

Jungkook's tears.

Taehyung couldn't keep his eyes on them. His chest was paining.

"D-don't c-cry." He uttered.

Taehyung stood at a distance from the younger but close enough to see his face shining under the moonlight.

Soon Taehyung was heaving for breath, backing away with tiny steps when the tears on Jungkook's face changed colour.

Suddenly it was red. Bloody red.

It was blood.

Jungkook was crying blood.

How could this be possible?

His eyes were red. He looked scary.

Before Taehyung could say anything Jungkook was speaking again.

"You did this to me Taehyung. You ruined me, ruined us, ruined everything."

Taehyung widened his eyes when Jungkook was stepping back. No he couldn't just let him go this time. "D-don't go." He mumbled and was stepping ahead again.

"You did this to me." Jungkook was saying again.

The figure of Jungkook was slowly fading. It was slowly losing its colours and turning black.

It was scary.

But Taehyung could care less about that.

And then Jungkook's face was turning into a frightening structure.

It wasn't his Jungkook. It couldn't be.

His whole body was turning black, he was slowly but painfully going far away from Taehyung.

Taehyung reached his hands put to touch him but the silhouette of Jungkook suddenly vanished in the air.

He didn't even realise it was just him imagining Jungkook there.

It was just his hallucination.

But it felt so real. He didn't know it happened because of his mental issues. His brain was malfunctioning and mental imbalance was affecting his all nerves. But then again he didn't know about any of them.

It made him think he might have lost Jungkook again. He couldn't keep the younger to himself again.

Jungkook went away from him again. This time from right infront of his eyes.

Taehyung thought Jungkook couldn't walk away further from there so if he run after him he might catch him again. So he ran.

Ran until he reached the highroad. He aimlessly looked around, body shaking as he started crying loudly.

"Please come b-back kook." Taehyung sobbed as he ran more.

And he was now standing on the bridge without him realising.

The cold Breeze hit his face. And now when his crying eyes roamed around he could see the deep water on his both side.

A river. He was on a bridge. And Jungkook nowhere to be seen.

Now where Taehyung will go? Where will he look for him?

He sat down on the empty road, hugging his knees close to his chest. "C-come back kook."

There was a light and a sound. He looked to his side and a car came in his view.

The car stopped infront of him and he looked at it with wide eyes.

The person sitting on the driver's seat lowered the window to bring his face out, "Goodness! What are doing in the middle of the road alone?"

Taehyung didn't reply. He just looked away.

"You don't speak?" The person asked in confusion.

"L-leave me alone." Taehyung mumbled hoping the person would stop bothering him.

"Oh so you know how to speak i see." The person said and opened the door to come out. The man walked over to Taehyung who moved backwards to get away from the person.

"D-don't come near me." The red haired male said while his eyes were wide and focused on the person's infront of him.

"Why are you here alone boy?" The man sat infront of him in his one toe and knee.

Taehyung refused to answer as he glared at the person and nibbled his bottom lip between his teeth.

"You look like a grown man so no way you lost your way home right?" The man said and nodded to himself. "Where do you live? Tell me i will drive you home." He offered.

"N-no. I don't have a home." Taehyung mumbled and looked down. His home had left him. He no longer had a home to return to. He was all alone.

"Huh? Are you for real?" The man gave him a weird look before he continued, "or are you drunk?"

Drunk?

Taehyung wanted to laugh. In no way he will touch that cursed thing again. He had ruined his life enough with it. He had ruined the lives of people around him enough.

"I-i am not d-drunk."

"Then why are you sitting here alone in the middle of an empty road at midnight -" the person raised his hand up to look at his watch, "Damn it's about to tick 3am." He looked at Taehyung again, "Where do you live? And what about your parents?"

"I don't have any p-parents." The redhead mumbled.

"Huh?" The man looked at him, face contouring in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I-i don't have any parents. I was an orphan."

The man suppressed a gast, "Then who do you live with? Call them."

"I-i don't have any phone." Taehyung said it like it didn't matter. As if that thing was not important in his life.

"You must be joking right? Did you lost it? Ok give me the number who you want to call I'll call them for you." The person said and Taehyung looked up at him.

"Will you?" His face beamed.

"Woah woah calm down. I will call them, give me their number."

Taehyung had tried calling Jungkook so many times but the number was just always out of his reach.

He thought it was because maybe he called him so Jungkook didn't pick up. If an unknown person calls him he might pick up right.

So Taehyung told him the number and he dialed it.

Taehyung waited for him to pick up with hope in his eyes. But everything went in vain.

The man tried calling the number several times but it would never reach, it would say the number no longer exists.

"Are you sure the number is correct? Cause it's saying the number no longer exists." He said and Taehyung's all hope crashed.

The number no longer exists!

"Who's number is it anyways?" The man asked while he tried calling again.

Taehyung looked down and mumbled, "M-my husband."

The man raised his head quickly to look at Taehyung, he stared at him up and down with a pointed look, his one eyebrow raised up in curiosity, "husband?"

Taehyung nodded.

"So you are married already?"

Taehyung nodded again.

"So where is your husband now?" He asked and Taehyung stayed quiet, unable to answer.

"I don't know." Taehyung could only say that.

"What?"

"He left me."

"Why?"

And what would Taehyung say now? He didn't know. He always felt disgusted by himself. He hated himself for doing that to Jungkook. But he couldn't stop wanting Jungkook. He couldn't even say sorry to him.

"Hey? Are you there?" The man said when he noticed the redhead getting lost in thoughts.

He was spacing out again, as usual.

Taehyung looked away again.

"You don't have parents and your husband left you. Does that mean you are really all alone?" The person asked, carefully.

And Taehyung stayed quiet. His silence was the loud answer to the other's question already.

The person sighed and said, "So if something were to happen to you no one will come looking for you?"

Taehyung bit his lips and tried to stop it from quivering while his eyes burnt with tears. "No one."

If something really happens to him will Jungkook know? Will he care? Will he come to see him?

Taehyung wanted to know if Jungkook will get to know if Taehyung go missing or die.

He knew Jimin will cry for him, but Jungkook-

His mind was not working properly. The image of Jimin looking for him if he goes missing didn't flash in his mind for once even.

All he could think about was Jungkook and no one else. He didn't even think what will Jimin do if something happens to him.

As if the whole world blurred for him, and the only focus in the middle was Jungkook, Jungkook only.

"what your husband does?" The man asked interrupting his thoughts.

"H-he is a doctor." Taehyung didn't know why he had the urge to answer.

Then the man said something again.

Something Taehyung found his hope rising up again. He looked at person infront him in amazement, in surprise.

"I am a doctor too. Do you want me to help you find him?"

"C-can you? Really?" There was hope in Taehyung's voice.

This boy must be very desperate to find his husband. The man thought.

"I can not promise you but i may try atleast." He said and Taehyung felt like breathing again.

This man was the first person who told him they'll help him to find Jungkook.

Neither Jimin nor Yoongi ever told him they'll try to look for Jungkook and take Taehyung him to him. They were only looking after him and not for once was talking about Jungkook and that saddened him so much.

No one ever told him they'll help him to look for Jungkook.

And he couldn't be more happy.

"First let me get you a place to stay atleast. Then we will start looking for your husband hmm?" The man stood up extending his hand for Taehyung to hold.

Taehyung looked at his hand for awhile before he stood up by himself without the help of his hand.

The man looked at Taehyung for awhile with a look Taehyung didn't know what to name it, more like he didn't even understand that look, he didn't understand anything except the thing he was going to finally find Jungkook.

The latter opened the car door for him, "get in."

Taehyung nodded and got into the car.

He had gone mad for real if he actually got into a stranger's car with the hope of finding Jungkook.

But then again, he was not person he was before actually. His brain doesn't work like before.

That was the reason he was about to go to the mental rehab centre in the first place, because he was actually having mental problems.

His mind had stopped thinking rationally. He was actually turning into a mentally unstable person. He stopped being in his right mind since Jungkook left.

He had lost himself the day Jungkook left.

The person started the car, "by the way you didn't tell me your name!"

Taehyung was smiling while looking outside of the window, they were going out of the city but Taehyung was not aware of that.

"Taehyung." He mumbled quietly.

"Don't be sad Taehyung I will really help you." The man said. And if it wasn't Taehyung looking outside he could notice the smirk on the man's face.

I am not sad anymore. I am going to meet kookie so I am happy now. Taehyung thought in his mind, lips spreading into a happy smile as he still was not facing the person and staring outside.

Taehyung nodded.

"Here take this and stop being upset ok?" The man offered him a candy wrapped in a colourful paper. "I eat them whenever I'm sad."

Taehyung turned his head and stared at it for awhile before nodding again then taking it hesitantly. He fidgeted with the wrapper for awhile before finally opening it and putting them in his mouth.

The candy was sweet. He always loved them but he forgot what was the last time he tasted them. Now feeling it again on his tongue made him a little happy and with the hope of finally going to Jungkook made him happier.

His heart was squealing inside his chest like a kid.

I am going to meet him...

I will see him again and i will not let him go anymore.

Taehyung was smiling and giggling to himself while his mind wandered around so many thoughts. Thoughts that revolves around Jungkook.

Finally I am going to be with him...

He had actually lost it. His mind, his heart, his soul.

How can a person affect someone's brain so much? To the extent where that someone would start losing their braincells and mind to finally become mental unstable.

He leaned his head on the headrest as he felt droopy all of a sudden. He tried to keep his eyes open and watch the roadside but his eyes were closing by their own.

"Taehyung?" The man asked again.

Taehyung hummed, eyelids already shutting together.

"You didn't ask me what is my name!"

"W-what is-?" Taehyung asked but he was not able to hear it as his eyes gave up and he already fell asleep.

"Shin Junyoung." The man said knowing very well Taehyung had already lost his conscious by now.

🧸To be continued🐇
_________________________________

Next chapter will be updated after this chapter reaches 1k reads and 100 votes (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧

Stay tuned for more trauma.

See you soon 😘

Love you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 17
โฆ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„, ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ (phrase.) A game of French origin, in which one person seeks to determine whether the object...
10.9K 149 13
Harry is a BOTTOM if you don't like it then I insist you don't read please no hate This includes: Drarry (Draco x Harry) Tomarry (Tom x Harry) Hedri...
3K 152 51
Alternative Title: ไผช่ฃ…ๅ’’็ตๆ”ถๅฎนไธญๅฟƒ Author: Have you eaten candy? Summary: The thing that Huang Dongyi regretted most after traveling through time was that...
68.6K 5.1K 41
We got an Idol and an actor madly in love, like those in dramas and movies. But, is it really all bright and beautiful or there's something dark and...