Surya-putra's sunshine

By gdhalkari

Sequel of ' Bitter sweet queen ' , so please read it before you read this story. Akshavi , a girl abandoned b... More

Intro
Karn and Agni's fight
Blackmailing Arjun
Vidhi's day dreaming syndrome
Pradyumna's anger on Krishna
Landed in Dwaparyuga
Krish is rescued by Dwarka's princes and Princesses
Will Vidhi agree to become a murderer?
Vidhi and Reva sets on mission
Vidhi encounters Uttara and Pradyumna

Arjun sees Karn's and Agni's reflection in Vidhi

248 20 6
By gdhalkari

Arjun's POV

( Underlined sentences are said in Hindi )

" OMG !!!!....THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE !!...GIRLS ARE JUST ROCKING !!!!.....Only 15 seconds are remaining , though boys are still leading by 2 points , but by seeing the game of girls I guess girls will win !!.." The girl commentator beamed.

" In your dreams !!.." The boy's commentator replied back .

But here I was sitting in the crowd of bunch of college students , with tears in my eyes ,while looking at that one girl with bright green eyes like Harry potter , and her face resembles Agni so much !...Though her name is Vidhi I guess but I am 100% sure that she is my niece , Akshavi.

But main reason of tears in my eyes is , by seeing her playing basketball , I am imagining Bhrata Karn in his avatar of Abhay , in her. She is pro in basketball just like her father.

But what made my chest swell with proud is that , she is a freaking IITian !!!!....
She literally fullfilled my dream !....I also wanted to be an IITian !...

" VELDAM!!!! ( Let's go !! ..)...VIDHI !!...NUVVU CEYAGALAVU !!! (YOU CAN DO IT !!..).." I was snapped was snappes out of my thoughts and turned to my side and saw a dark skinned boy yelling something in a language which I didnt know. But if I see his overall posture , I can say that he is cheering for Vidhi...

" Pitashri , why this guy seem like he is cheering that Vidhi girl ?....He is boy , and like all other boys he should be supporting boys team , right ?..." Abhimanyu asked in whispers.

" I dont know.." I replied back. And looked at the guy from corner of my eyes. Typical engineering college scenario !...
Now I cant tell Abhimanyu that how harami are the people of Kaliyuga...
Agar mera bas chalta toh yaha baithe hue har ek ladke ki aankh phod deta , who is shamelessly ogling at my niece even though they are supporting boys team . But this guy sitting beside me is next level shameless person !...

I diverted my attention at the game.
The commentator started the commentry.

" Ball is getting carried by Vidhi . She is speeding towards the goal post where all the boys are doing the defense. She tried to break through the defense but ...OHH.....Krish , pushed her and she fell down....Oh GOD !! * I stood up in reflex but abhimanyu pulled me down as everyone around were giving me weird looks. *...Looks like her ankle got sprained!!"

Author's POV

Vidhi clutched her foot in pain and what angered her the most that the refree didnt give the foul and the game just didnt stop. Fortunately before getting pushed by Krish , she passed the ball to Yukta .

Vidhi looked at the time and only 7 secs were remainig and they have to shoot a 3 pointer to win.

Ignoring her sprained foot , she somehow got up.

" OMG !!!!...Just look at that , Vidhi is running with her one foot !!!....Now that's what we call incredible !!..."

Yukta passed the ball back to Vidhi.

Vidhi wasnt able to stand or dribble properly and she also wanted to teach  a nice lesson to Krish.

" VASU !!!!!.....SHOOT A THREE POINTER !!..." Vidhi shouted and passed the ball to Vasu ( the girl who was bullied by Krish ) . Vasu was standing outside the ring from where a three pointer is shooted.

" I CANT DO THIS VIDHI !!.." Vasu yelled in fear and the boys rushed to her to snatch the ball from her to stop her from shooting.

" ONLY 5 SECS VASU !!...ITS OUR WIN OR LOSE !!....LESSGO CHAMP !!!....YOU CAN DO IT !!.." Vidhi yelled back .

Vasu just threw the ball in air thinking that if she didnt do anything they will eventually loose .

All the boys jumped up in the air to try to stop the ball from getting inside the hoop , but no one could stop it.

Everyone gazed at the scene with their breathing stopped. The ball hit the board and then bounced on the ring . All the people had their fingers crossed , some for ball to go inside the hoop and others for opposite.

The ball bounced on the hoop and finally went inside the basket , ecoing the sound of the basket when the ball went inside  basket.

" WOHHHHOOOOO !!!!!!!!!......" The court was filled with cheers . All the girls in the team went and lifted vasu up in the air . She laughed heartily and proud that she did it.

Vidhi who was standing a bit further with her injured leg smiled to herself .

" You did it Vidhi !..." Jarvis beamed.

" No Jarvis , we did it !...Vasu did it !...
If she wasnt there in our team then I guess we would have lost the match !.." Vidhi replied.

" You also know that you and Yukta were the star players in match , still you are giving whole credit to Vasu !...You know , its not good to be too nice in this era !.." Jarvis said and Vidhi chuckled.

" Vasu deserves the credit Jarvis , and about giving the credit , I dont think I give credit to anyone random , but if we give credit to people even for the small things they achieved the , they will get motivated and  happy , and if happiness is coming in someone's life just by my small compliment or credit then I guess that is what I call my win !.." Vidhi mumbled and smiled to her team who were coming towards her.

" Danveer !.." Jarvis muttered but it felt like taunt to Vidhi even though sje didnt knew the meaning of it as it was a hindi word.

" Thank you so much Vasu !...Today you really saved me from becoming that bombay guy's Krish's girlfriend !.." Vidhi exclaimed and Yukta rolled her eyes.

" I just did one goal Vidhi , but yes I can proudly say that I want to become like my senior Vidhi !..." Vasu said and Vidhi felt so happy by hearing this , she didnt think she have felt so happy before.

" Thank-"

" Congratulations !.." The girl's team turned around and saw the boy's team .

" Thanks !" Yukta came forward and smirked.

" Vidhi I am sorry but are you alright ?.." Krish asked worriedly. Vidhi smiled.

" Yes-"

" Oh hello , you were the one to push her !.." Yukta snapped.

" I know and I didnt do it on purpose Yukta !.....
I may be arrogant , egologistical and proud but I am also raised by my mother and I will never hurt any girl on purpose !..
Yesterday, I laughed and insulted Vasu just because in my opinion , insult makes you more determined towards getting perfect.
And I must say , that shot was too good Vasu , excellent.." Krish smiled and Yukta was looking at him , dumbfounded.

" Thank you !.." Vasu replied cheerfully.

" Toh Yukta , party kab doge ?.." Vinayak asked .

" Kis chiz ki party chahiye be tujhko ?.." Yukta asked while hiding her happiness.

" Arey aap jeet gaye ho !....Krish ke insult ne aapko jeetwa diya !...isiliye hame party chahiye !..." Vinayak said smugly.

" Ye le party !.." Yukta pulled out her shoe and started chasing him to hit him on the head as he ran infront and others laughed while looking at them.

" Why are you laughing ?...I dont think you understood what they said !.." Jarvis got activated again and Vidhi rolled her eyes.

" I dont understand Hindi but I understand emotions !...Now shut up or I will throw you in dustbin !.." Vidhi muttered to herself .

" Why you keep talking to yourself ?.."Vidhi looked up to see Krish looking down at her.

" I just like talking to myself !...
But I guess , you have to search for some other girl because I won and you lost me !..." Vidhi smirked. Krish sighed.

" Hmm...You are right !...
Now who will even imagine someone like you is still single !.." Krish exclaimed.Vidhi laughed.

" I consider that as compliment !....But if you consider from my point of view , single life is best life !...And even if I consider to get in relationship , * Vidhi turned around *...just look there ,my brother will kill the guy and bury him there itself !..And I dont want to be reason for anyone's death !....And also , I like making friends !...Not only the south Indians but all the people I meet and you are already my friend , right ?.."Vidhi asked bumping her fist with Krish's and he grinned brightly.

" Well,..I will take you to health centre come on !.." Krish said giving her hand. Vidhin smiled thankfully and was about to agree but...

" Her brother is still capable to take her to Health centre !!..." Vidhi sigjed by hearing her brother's voice. Jaswanth , a fourth year guy is her brother , in CSE branch just like Krish.

" Chill bro !...I am not kidnapping your sister ....Take her !.." Krish said raising his hand in air while looking at Jaswanth. Jaswanth flashed him filthy look.

---Time skip---

" I am not small kid anymore Anna ( Big brother ) ...... So stop doubting each and every guy who talks with me !..." Vidhi said while the nurse bandaged her leg.

" Now I have to take care of the trash brought by Amma and Appa 20 years before , right ?..." Jaswanth replied jokingly. Vidhi rolled her eyes.

" Anyways , so have you accepted the PPO ( Pre placement offer ) from JP morgan ?.."Jaswanth asked seriously as he helped Vidhi walk out of the health centre.

" I rejected it.." Vidhi replied casually.

" WHAT !!!!!??...ARE YOU CRAZY ?.." Jaswanth yelled. He couldnt believe that his sister rejected the 1 crore PPO that too from JP Morgan !..

" Dont yell Anna !....When I told this to Appa , he supported my decision ,though amma just had same reaction as you.
I must say only Appa understands me !...I dont want to do job in some company Anna !..I want to establish my own company !...I want to create jobs for the unemployed people !.." Vidhi replied in irritation.

" Wow !....Remaining unemployed to create jobs for unemployed people !...Great idea !..." Jaswanth taunted and Vidhi sighed.

" You are just idiot Vidhi !!...Just get lost !.." Jaswanth said in anger and just left from there leaving Vidhi by herself.

" You will never understand me anna !.." Vidhi whispered to herself.

" He will understand , just start acting like someone with brain cells ..." Jarvis commented.

" Can you see the dustbin ?.."Vidhi asked with gritted teeth and jarvis went off immediately and Vidhi huffed.

She started walking while limping , in the direction of her hostel.

" Vidhi !.." She turned around to see her roommate Aarya coming in her direction on her bicycle . But what made Vidhi suspicious was that Aarya was riding cycle in very weird way as if she was riding it for first time in her life.

Vidhi caught Aarya before she could fall of the cycle but that cycle crashed down on the ground . Vidhi immediately placed Aarya on the road and balanced herself on her legs.

" Aarya !..What are you doing here ?....And did you forgot , how to ride a cycle ?.." Vidhi asked in disbelief .

" A-Actually , t-the cycle isnt working p-properly !.." Aarya replied anxiously . Vidhi narrowed her eyes at Aarya in suspicion by seeing her sweating badly as if she was in interview and dont know answers of any question.

" Is everything alright Aarya ?....Abhi is treating you well, right ?.." As soon as 'Abhi' word escaped Vidhi's mouth , aarya snapped her head at her dangerously .

" H-How do y-you know A-Abhi ?..." Aarya asked and the next moment Vidhi's hand was gripping Aarya's throat.

" Who are you ?.." Vidhi asked coldly.

_______________________________________

Actually guys , the guy who was cheering for Vidhi was her brother , Jaswanth !!😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 1.9K 26
On the day of Abhimanyu and Aarohi's wedding, he elopes with Akshara and they confess their love for each other. Heart broken by the betrayal, Aarohi...
258K 17.1K 149
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
109K 4.7K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
108K 9.1K 45
Akshara Singhania, the girl born with golden spoon. A princess who has everything at her feet. Her brother's pampered princess. A business woman, wit...