Arjun sees Karn's and Agni's reflection in Vidhi

Arjun's POV

( Underlined sentences are said in Hindi )

" OMG !!!!....THAT'S UNBELIEVABLE !!...GIRLS ARE JUST ROCKING !!!!.....Only 15 seconds are remaining , though boys are still leading by 2 points , but by seeing the game of girls I guess girls will win !!.." The girl commentator beamed.

" In your dreams !!.." The boy's commentator replied back .

But here I was sitting in the crowd of bunch of college students , with tears in my eyes ,while looking at that one girl with bright green eyes like Harry potter , and her face resembles Agni so much !...Though her name is Vidhi I guess but I am 100% sure that she is my niece , Akshavi.

But main reason of tears in my eyes is , by seeing her playing basketball , I am imagining Bhrata Karn in his avatar of Abhay , in her. She is pro in basketball just like her father.

But what made my chest swell with proud is that , she is a freaking IITian !!!!....
She literally fullfilled my dream !....I also wanted to be an IITian !...

" VELDAM!!!! ( Let's go !! ..)...VIDHI !!...NUVVU CEYAGALAVU !!! (YOU CAN DO IT !!..).." I was snapped was snappes out of my thoughts and turned to my side and saw a dark skinned boy yelling something in a language which I didnt know. But if I see his overall posture , I can say that he is cheering for Vidhi...

" Pitashri , why this guy seem like he is cheering that Vidhi girl ?....He is boy , and like all other boys he should be supporting boys team , right ?..." Abhimanyu asked in whispers.

" I dont know.." I replied back. And looked at the guy from corner of my eyes. Typical engineering college scenario !...
Now I cant tell Abhimanyu that how harami are the people of Kaliyuga...
Agar mera bas chalta toh yaha baithe hue har ek ladke ki aankh phod deta , who is shamelessly ogling at my niece even though they are supporting boys team . But this guy sitting beside me is next level shameless person !...

I diverted my attention at the game.
The commentator started the commentry.

" Ball is getting carried by Vidhi . She is speeding towards the goal post where all the boys are doing the defense. She tried to break through the defense but ...OHH.....Krish , pushed her and she fell down....Oh GOD !! * I stood up in reflex but abhimanyu pulled me down as everyone around were giving me weird looks. *...Looks like her ankle got sprained!!"

Author's POV

Vidhi clutched her foot in pain and what angered her the most that the refree didnt give the foul and the game just didnt stop. Fortunately before getting pushed by Krish , she passed the ball to Yukta .

Vidhi looked at the time and only 7 secs were remainig and they have to shoot a 3 pointer to win.

Ignoring her sprained foot , she somehow got up.

" OMG !!!!...Just look at that , Vidhi is running with her one foot !!!....Now that's what we call incredible !!..."

Yukta passed the ball back to Vidhi.

Vidhi wasnt able to stand or dribble properly and she also wanted to teach  a nice lesson to Krish.

" VASU !!!!!.....SHOOT A THREE POINTER !!..." Vidhi shouted and passed the ball to Vasu ( the girl who was bullied by Krish ) . Vasu was standing outside the ring from where a three pointer is shooted.

" I CANT DO THIS VIDHI !!.." Vasu yelled in fear and the boys rushed to her to snatch the ball from her to stop her from shooting.

" ONLY 5 SECS VASU !!...ITS OUR WIN OR LOSE !!....LESSGO CHAMP !!!....YOU CAN DO IT !!.." Vidhi yelled back .