ENNAI SAAITHAALAE💜

By reader0086

Two souls who was strangers met by Destiny....💜 Both felt sparkles at the very first meet...✨️✨️ Will they n... More

🦋INTRO🦋
🦋CHARACTERS🦋
1🦋
3🦋
4🦋
5🦋
6🦋
🦋
7🦋
8🦋
9🦋
10🦋
11🦋

2🦋

289 47 75
By reader0086

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

( Ponga pa enna romba romba disappoint pannuringa😭🤧

Highlight enna na 2 follows kammi aagiruchu😭

Na enna thappu pannuneyy... ellarum maari support thaan keten en ippadi pannuringa...

Neega 30 votes kooda kudukaama na 2nd chap update pandren aana neega ellarum unfollow panni enna aluga thaan vekkuringa...

Ithukku mela na enna pandrathunu therila.... ponga ponga ponga😭😭😭 )

Here we go with our 2nd chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇Author's POV😇

Mullai : Hellooo....

Kathir : En mullai kodi enna pannuthu....

Mullai blushed and replied...

Mullai : Sivaangi kooda meetingla irukku...

Kathir : mch... ippadi vekka padatha mullah... already na inga unna romba miss pannitu iruken... nee ippadi vekka pattu enna innum miss panna vekkatha dii....

Kathir spoke in a husky voice which made her blush more but what schocked her was his words... is he around her... thinking of which her eyes enlarged and she started looking around...

Kathir : adiyee en mutta kanni... unnoda mutta kannala ippadi mulichu mulichu paathu enna thedatha dii... na onnum anga illa...

He said biting back his smile.... while Mullai blinked her eyes in confusion...

Mullai : apro eppadi crt ah solluringa....

Kathir : Unna pathi enakku theriyatha dii en azhagii....

Mullai : ayyooo ponga nga... romba thaan...

Now mullai was grinning and blushing very deep giving competition to tomatoes....

Kathir : seri sollu... enna miss panniya...

Her smile vanished from her face and she became gloomy and replied....

Mullai : aama... romba romba miss pandren...

Kathir : achoo... naanum ennoda azhagiii ha romba romba miss pandren....

Mullai : eppo kathir varuvinga... enakku ungala paakanum...

Kathir : Mullah na poi 1 vaaram kooda aagala athukkula nee ivlo sogam ah pesuna na eppadi di inga nimmathi ah vela paakuven.... neeye sollu....

Mullai : puriyuthunga.... aana kashtam ah irukke na enna pannatum...

Mullai pouted cutely while Kathir too felt her longing but he couldn't do anything.... this business trip is a very important one and he can't neglect it....

Kathir : ennala mudinja alavukku ellam works um seekarama complete pannitu unkitta oodi vanthren enna sollura....

Mullai : mmm.... neega avasara avasaram ah onnum mudika venam... nithanama ellam work ah crt ah mudichutu vaanga... na wait pandren.... aana seekaram vaanga....

Kathir : cute di nee... nithanama ah veliya mudikanum aama.... aana seekaram ah varanum aama.... achoo en azhagiiiii.....

Now again Mullai turned tomato and said....

Mullai : ayyooo... pothum pothum... vela illaya boss ungalukku...

Kathir : irukku dii...

Mullai : appo atha paaka vendiyathu thaana....

Kathir : Mullah.... I miss you dii...

Mullai : I miss you too nga...

Sivaangi sat there drinking and looking around the cafe and thats when her phone pinged indicating a msg....

After reading that msg she sighed heavily and got up from her place and walked towards Mullai and called her....

Sivaangi : Mullai...

Mullai who was on call with kathir said...

Mullai : just a minute nga...

Kathir : illa Mullah... enakkum time aachu naanum ready aaguren... na night call pandren...

Mullai : seri nga... appo vechuren....

Saying so she cut the call and spoke to Sivaangi....

Mullai : sollunga Sivaangi....

Sivaangi : na kelamburen... vera oru meeting irukku... ippo veetukku poi refresh pannatha antha meeting ku poga crt ah irukkum...

Mullai : ohh appdiya... okay Sivaangi... neega kelambunga... also entha doubt irunthalum thayangama enna contact pannunga.... okay ah...

Sivaangi : sure mullai.... appo na kelamburen... bye...

Mullai : bye Sivaangi....

*****🦋🦋🦋*****

*****🦋🦋🦋*****

Sivaangi who was here for meeting a client was waiting for them to arrive or aleast pick up her call...

She continued calling the client but there was no response from their side... she was cursing them for making her wait that too in a such a place where there are n number of pepole who can't control their harmones...

Yess.... she is in a night club and she was hating it to the core.... Sivaangi was making faces and talking to herself sorry sorry compalining and cursing the clinets who she guess ditched the meeting....

Suddenly she got a call and attending it she got up from her place due to the loud noise inside the club she was hurring outside when she bumped her head into a hard well built body....

It took her a sec to feel something cold had been poured on her shirt...
Before she could grasp what is happening she felt someone touching her chest...

She gasped in schock and was abt to hit the person who was groping her bossoms but stopped her action in middle on finding a handsome man before her...

And he did not grop her bossoms with bad or ill intention instead he was helping her wipe away the cool drink which has been poured on her...

She was totally lost in his handsome face... his eyes damn they were so magnetic... but she thought why he was just drinking a jucie instead of alcohol... she felt wierd...

But come on she is right in her thoughts bcz it was such a huge club with alcoholic drinks found everywhere and why did he opt for a normal juice... if he want one he could have gone to some other place right...

But she just chucked her thoughts out and again started olging at him who was still helping her dry out the spilled juice... oh thats when reality clicked her...

Damn this handsome man is having his hands on her bossoms which made shiver ran down her spine...

Suddenly he raised his gaze from her shirt to her face saying...

Him : I am sorryy... i am soo sorryy...

Sivaangi (mv) : Damn his voice it is so manly...

Sivaangi : Its fine... no worries....

She said in a meeky voice which made her feel awkward at her own voice.... his one hand was touching her bossoms line while the other one still were touching her breast in a very light manner...

This made her cheeks color into deepest shade of red and her eartips too turned somewhat pinkish in color...

Him : I'm sorry... i should have been careful...

He said completely wiping of the stain on my shirt and looked staright into my eyes....

Sivaangi : Ayyooo... paravalanga... its just that i was in hurry too... naa thaan paakama thirumbiten...

Before he could speak again Sivaangi's phone buzzed and she excused herself saying...

Sivaangi : excuse me... Impo call....

Him : yeah carry on....

Saying so he went while she left to attend the call... After attending the call she came back with her clinets and her clinets took her to the VIP lounge...

Her client with his PA and Sivaangi was having business talks while Sivaangi sat with a quite distance from the client....

But then halfway through the meeting the clinet started moving closer to her and she felt uncomfortable.....

Sivaangi again politely distanced herself from him while he stopped her placing his hands on her thighs...

Sivaangi got angry and got up from the couch to lash out on him....

TBC....

✨️●●●●●♡♡♡●●●●●✨️

Hello darlingss....

How is it??🙈🙈

Did u all like it??🙈🙈

How was KathirMullai's phone conversation🙈🙈

How was Sivaangi's meet with the stranger??🙈🙈

Is it Ashwin or some else??

What do u think??

If is it not Ashwin then how will Ashwin and Sivaangi meet???

What will happen next??

Any guess??

Nalla response vanthuchuna next update tomo

Vote pannunga⭐️
Comment pannunga✒️
If u like my story then pls do follow me tooo💜

Tata bye bye👋🏻👋🏻
Take care💜💜
Stay safe♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 2.4K 24
LOVE, it's a beautiful feeling which belongs to the two soul whom are bonded by it... It will make us feel safe, comfortable, loving and in one word...
70.5K 6.3K 43
it's a ff it's a tanglish story #ashwinkumar #sivaangi #imagination #romance #office #ashaangi #love I am budding author so ignore my grammer mistak...
11K 1.3K 17
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
6.9K 216 20
The war was lost. Everyone was dead. Something needs to be done. And only one person can fix it. Golden girl, Hermione Granger. Leslie Gordan arrives...