11🦋

Sorry for the grammatical and spelling mistake if any 🤗🤗

(Italics will be of author's thought)

(Happy Happier and Happiest Birthday to our very own SIVAANGI MA .... i pray to god that may your special day and even upcoming every days be filled with only happiness love and success... u really really have very very special place in all our lives.... love you so much Chellaaamaaaaa😘😘😘💜💜💜)

(Come on darlingggs now its ur trun to wish our SIVAANGI MA 😉😁🤗💜)

(pls do vote and comment darlinggg pleachhh....)

Here we go with our 8th chappyy👇👇

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

😇Author's POV😇

After having their desserts both walked back to the parking of the club randomly chatting while Ashwin asked....

Ashwin : aama neega eppadi poguvinga... cab ah illa eppadi...

Sivaangi : illa Ashwin... i have my car...

Ashwin : ohhh okayy okayy....

Ashwin walked her till her car Sivaangi was abt to open her car door but without getting inside it she truned towards him and said....

Sivaangi : soo....

Ashwin : sooo.....

Both dragged it awkwardly while Sivaangi took a deep breath and said...

Sivaangi : byee Ashwin......

With a heavy heart Ashwin too waved back a bye....

Ashwin : bye Sivaangi.....

Without having heart to leave She got inside the car reluctantly and was abt to start the car while Ashwin called her....

Ashwin : Sivaangi.....

With a bright smile Sivaangi peeped out and looked at Ashwin but sighed when he said...

Ashwin : take care Sivaangi.....

Sivaangi : you too Ashwin...

Sivaangi replied with a sad smile and drove off while Ashwin hit his back head for being so stupid by calling her and not telling anything....

But then Sivaangi's car halts for a sec and it comes reverse back to him making him confused as well as happy in corner of his heart....

Sivaangi : aama Ashwin neega eppadi povinga... cab ah... illa u came on your own...

Ashwin : en bike innum deliver aagala Sivaangi... I'll book a cab....

Sivaangi : vaanga Ashwin na drop pandren...

Ashwin : illa illa no prblm... ungalukku ethukku siramam...

Corner of his heart fluttered in happiness and screamed him to accept the offer while small part of him was reluctant....

Sivaangi : mch... romba pannathinga Ashwin... late night aagiduchu... cab kedaikurathu konjam kashtam... come one I'll drop u....

Ashwin : Sivaangi... athu....

Sivaangi : ada vanga nga.....

Ashwin : okayyy fine...

With a huge smile Ashwin got into passenger seat making her grin and ask......