AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

By poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... More

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 39

203 9 2
By poom36yu1

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Meanwhile, in the shipyards of the Sakura Empire, Eugen is in this place to steal the Orochi blueprints.

Eugen: I'm very sorry, Sakura Empire, but our help is not free... What?

Eugen is surprised because she sees Kaga standing on the deck of Orochi. Kaga looks at Orochi's superstructure and then looks forward.

Kaga: Sister, here I go.

At that moment, the Orochi ship activates and the water begins to flood the shipyard for the ship's launch, the Orochi engines activate and propel the ship, causing a tremor throughout the empire. Eugen realizes that everything is starting to crumble, so she escapes from this place. Meanwhile, the girls of the empire begin to wake up due to the earthquake.

Many of the girls from the empire evacuated to a safe place to avoid something falling on them due to the earthquake. While they were there, they saw something in the sea and it was very gigantic.

Takao: What the hell is that?

Everyone was in shock to see Orochi in person.

Atago: Is that thing Orochi?

Meanwhile, Zuikaku was able to see Kaga on the Orochi's deck. She runs through the port and onto the dock.

Zuikaku: Kaga-senpai! Kagaaaaaaa!

The Orochi ship leaves the empire, leaving behind significant structural damage to the Sakura Empire's main base.

SEVERAL YEARS AGO

Several years ago, we can see a woman from the Sakura Empire walking peacefully among the blooming cherry trees when suddenly she is intercepted by two women.

Amagi: Hm? What's going on?

Amatsukaze: It's good that we found you. Akagi and Kaga are fighting again.

Amagi: (Sigh) Heavens, when will they grow up?

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Enterprise manages to avoid the attack by the siren by just a few millimeters, and Enterprise's arrow manages to hit the high-ranking siren, causing a massive explosion.

Edinburg: (Celebrating) Yatta!

But the girls are very surprised when the siren emerges from the smoke very injured, but she is very energetic despite all the damage suffered.

Puri: How fun, but it's a shame that I have to go... I'll be waiting for you at the last stage!

Then the siren starts firing its cannons randomly, without caring who its attacks might hit. Many of the siren's attacks hit its allies, since the kansen have plot armor and we need them for the final battle... okay, no.

Rather, thanks to the abilities of the kansen, they were able to avoid damage from the enemy's random attack.

Sheffy: (Surprised) Is she also attacking her allies?

In that, the siren escapes through a spatial distortion, then behind her all the siren ships and siren planes open portals to be able to escape, the siren ships that survived this battle return to their world limping.

The chances can only be relieved as the enemy retreats to their base.

Enterprise: Damn it, they escaped!

Belfast: Now that they have escaped, we must assume that the empire will now attack us.

Enterprise: I don't believe it, but I have the feeling that we will be invaded by something much worse than the conventional sirens we have defeated so far.

Belfast: Something much worse than high-pitched sirens?

Enterprise: I don't know, but I have a hunch.

Belfast: What kind of hunch?

Enterprise: One where we will need a new planet to live.

Belfast is very surprised by Enterprise's words.

Enterprise: Let's return for an emergency conference.

Belfast nods and the fleet returns to the base. When they arrived, they saw that the kansen who stayed behind to protect the base were conducting a general damage assessment of the base and the fleet. After a few hours of making reports, repairs to the base and the ships damaged in battle began.

Meanwhile, in the ocean, Orochi sails escorted by several mass-produced Siren ships, while Kaga remains standing on Orochi's deck without any will.

Far from Orochi on a mass-produced siren cruise ship, Observer and Tester converse in this place.

Tester: We have already overcome the empire's patrol fleet, although they seemed too confused to put up a fight against us... (Looks at Orochi) Finally, it's at sea... although I must admit they gave it a quite beautiful design.

Observer: Battles must be dramatic. Did you know that Orochi is a mythological beast from the empire that used to kill beautiful women? Fufufufu.

Tester: I don't understand what you're saying.

Observer: Remember that they are manifestations of will. Will is what drives them and gives them strength.

Tester: The things you always say are too sentimental and difficult to understand.

Then Purifier appears from a portal.

Puri: She is very full of her own egocentrism, that's all.

Observer: Wow, how hurtful of you.

Tester: Hey Purifier, it looks like someone beat you up a lot.

Purifier: I don't dislike rough play, you take the cube.

Purifier hands over the black mental cube to Observer, and Observer receives the black mental cube. Suddenly, the black mental cube starts to shine brightly.

Observer: Well, let's start, a bus in the past or maybe a calculation of the future.

In that moment, the cube begins to emit a very intense purple glow while disintegrating. Then, the fragments of the black mental cube start entering Orochi, causing the ship to shine brightly with rays and sparks emerging from Orochi. Kaga covers herself with her hands to protect herself from the intense glow. When everything calms down, Kaga is very surprised to see Akagi emerging from the flames as if nothing happened.

Kaga: (Confused) Sister? Sister? Is it really you? Sister Akagi!

Kaga runs towards Akagi to hug her.

Kaga: Thank goodness you're okay.

Akagi: Yes, this is what the gods intended. Kaga looks over there... this is the power we desired, the power of Orochi.

Something is shot from the Orochi battleship and that thing flies south at high speeds, leaving Kaga somewhat surprised.

Meanwhile, beneath the sea, there is a patrol of American submarines. The submarines had been deployed as an early warning measure in case the empire decides to launch an attack.

From this patrol, Dace calmly navigates while being attentive to the sonar. Suddenly, she receives the sound of a massive explosion. She is confused by the sound since she hasn't heard any engine noise. Suddenly, a strong marine current drags her for several meters, causing her to lose control of her rig for several minutes. When she manages to regain control, she surfaces, only to be surprised by seeing a massive explosion several kilometers in size in the distance. She decides to withdraw to report all of this.

TIME SKIP, SEVERAL DAYS LATER

After Dace arrived at the base to report it, all the high-ranking girls from each faction were summoned for an emergency meeting.

Cleveland: (Looking at the photos) What is all this massive destruction?

Hornet: It's obvious that it's an attack from the sirens.

Cleveland: Why attack a remote and uninhabited island?

QE: To make fun of us? They underestimate us a lot.

Hood: But Your Majesty, this situation is very serious.

Me: There is no doubt that a weapon of mass destruction was used here, one impact was destructive enough to destroy this entire abandoned city. If they use it to strike us.

Hornet: Kaboom! We don't stand a chance! Hey Columbia-chan, did this type of weapon exist in your world?

Me: Yes, in my world its first use was in 1945. The United States used two of these weapons to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Cleveland: (surprised) Did our country from another world really use this weapon twice?

Me: Yes, it was not necessary because they were already seeking a path to surrender, but our leaders at that time did not share the same opinion and wanted to demonstrate their power to the world of what would happen if they messed with the United States. This led to a nuclear arms race between the US and the USSR, and even now we continue with our arms competition.

Wales: Without getting off topic, could you tell us the destructive power of that weapon?

Me: I am unaware of the details of the explosion because Dace has not taken a photo of the detonation, so I am going to rely on the data from the Little Boy...

After that, Columbia begins to recount everything that happened in the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the destruction unleashed by the atomic bomb explosion. She also reveals information about the ballistic missile or cruise missiles, as the enemy had used one of these weapons to bomb the uninhabited island. The girls, upon hearing all this, were surprised and scared by the weapon that the empire and the sirens had built. To describe it in two words: "A monster."

Wales: (Worried) A powerful weapon with the ability to destroy countries, yes, that is indeed terrifying.

Helena: I'm not sure if all of this is related to the bombing of the island near the Philippines. A few hours before the bombing, an unknown ship departed from the Sakura Empire. One of the intelligence planes flew over the area and took several photos of the ship.

At that moment, Helena shows the photo and two people recognize the ship.

Edinburgh: Sheffy, that's the ship we saw.

Sheffy: Yes, it fits perfectly with the characteristics of the ship we saw from the Sakura Empire.

Hood: So this is Orochi... what a terrifying ship.

Wales: It seems that the Sakura Empire's port was severely damaged by Orochi, this must also be an unexpected event for Red Axis.

Illustrious: Maybe Red Axis was just deceived by the sirens, just like us.

Enterprise: They are mistaken.

Everyone turns to look at Enterprise.

Enterprise: We haven't done anything yet... we haven't achieved anything... This starts now we're going to destroy whatever the Sirens are planning.

Belfast: This is not just a problem for Azur Lane, Orochi is a threat to all of humanity.

QE: I have already pulled some strings, we always clean up the humiliations we receive, just like we do in the Royal Navy.

Hornet: And our way is by seeking revenge.

Wales: Columbia, do you have any weapon that I could use against that thing?

Me: (Confident smile) Don't worry, leave it to me if that demonic beast uses the ballistic missile.

The girls nodded.

Enterprise: We must fight... one last fight...

Wales: From this moment on, I declare a state of emergency! We will be on high alert! We will prepare an advance fleet to hold back Orochi while we organize a main fleet to defeat this enemy!

The girls nodded, Wales began to assemble an advanced fleet to explore and try to stop the Orochi fleet that is coming towards this base.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.5K 30
[ | C a m p N a N o W r i M o 2 0 1 5 | ] ❝But it is one thing to read about dragons and another to meet them❞ ― Ursula K. Le Guin, A Wizard of Eart...
4.5K 91 22
She would fulfill her promise and always be Naofumi's shield, she could remember how she finally died sacrificing herself for him. And for her brothe...
28.4K 956 19
she's a dreamer. and he is her dream. fem!oc 𝒙 miguel diaz cobra kai: season 3 - 5 Β© marcluvrr
8.8K 237 15
Humanity was isolated in the cold vacuum of space. Mankind had lost and was torn apart, all communications silent, their species on the brink of exti...