Blood in the Octagon

By Mightyenaboy975

Grey is a newer fighter in the UFC scene with an undefeated record. He is one of the most respectful and hone... More

The Grand Oso
New Friendships
Just Hanging Out
Before the Fallout
The Plan
The Best Revenge is Happiness
A Bet Won
The Bar Incident

Pain

326 15 11
By Mightyenaboy975

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV a week after the last chapter-

I cook breakfast with my brain going a thousand miles a second. I want to say I'm just paranoid, but all the signs point to her cheating on me. What's worse is that I've seen her constantly talking to Rakaan. I don't want to jump the gun just yet without more proof. I need to get her phone or catch them on camera. It's not just me involved it's also Xayah and all of KDA. I definitely don't want to tell my family, Kai'sa won't survive that.

"What's for breakfast Grey?" Ahri asks and I smile at her.

"Just some simple omelettes with homemade hash browns." I say and she purrs while leaning into my back.

"I love your cooking. You always put so much heart into it." She purrs making me laugh.

"Yeah. I love cooking you know that." I say with a laugh. "Mom taught me when I was very young." I say and she nods.

"What are you doing Ahri?" Kai'sa asks and we look at her.

"Hugging your boyfriend. Is that wrong?" Ahri asks and hugs me tighter. "Not like you're showing him any affection." She growls and Kai'sa glares at her.

"I DO show him love and affection!" Kai'sa yells and Ahri scoffs.

"No you don't. If I was his girlfriend he wouldn't be able to walk because his balls would be drained. Especially for dating as long as you two have." Ahri says which shocks me.

"What?! We want to get established in our careers first! Get him the championship belt and we finished our first world tour!" Kai'sa yells.

"Who fuckin cares?! You both are young and can focus on your careers, AND parenthood! I think you're too busy cheating on him!" Ahri yells and I look at Kai'sa.

"I'm NOT nor will I EVER CHEAT ON GREY!" Kai'sa yells and Evelynn walks in.

"What is going on?" Evelynn asks as she and Akali walk in.

"I'm just letting Grey know Kai'sa is cheating on him!" Ahri snaps and Kai'sa comes up to get in her face.

"You have no proof Ahri." Kai'sa says lowly and I turn to separate them.

"Calm down you two. Ahri thanks for being concerned about me, and Kai'sa I know you love me. You don't need to get jealous about Ahri giving me a hug." I say calmly and they both calm down.

"Sorry Ahri." Kai'sa says and Ahri scoffs.

"I can't be sorry for speaking my mind." Ahri huffs and walks out of the house. I look at the girls as we hear Ahri pull out of the driveway.

"I'm sure she'll be fine after you guys get into the studio." I say and Kai'sa smiles at me.

"Thank you Babe. I love you." She says and I kiss her forehead.

"Love you too." I say and we eat before they all leave. As I do the dishes I get a text from Xayah. I smile as she wants to go to the skatepark that just reopened. I quickly say yeah and finish up the dishes. I go to grab my board before leaving in my truck.

-Small timeskip-

I pull into the parking lot and back in next to Xayah's bike. "Yo!" Xayah cheers and we fist bump as I get out.

"Sup Birdie!?" I say with a smile and grab my board.

"Not much. You ready to kill this park?" She asks and I smile.

"Do dogs bark?" I ask and she smirks.

"Some howl and growl." She says and I roll my eyes before gently pushing her.

"Whatever dude." I say and she laughs as we go into the park. We hop on our boards and just get a feel for the new concrete. I smile as I don't feel like my wheels are getting caught on cracks. I push myself faster and hop onto a rail with Xayah right behind me. I hope off while doing a kick flip and land it as she does the same.

"Is that all you can do Grey?" Xayah asks and I smile at her. I push myself to a half ramp and launch off of it. As I'm in the air I do a backflip while doing a Superman grab, as I land it, I crouch down, and push myself into a handstand as I move around. "Okay! No one likes a show off!" She yells making me laugh. We skate for another hour before grabbing some energy drinks.

"Where's Rakaan?" I ask as I sip my Ghost.

"He's at home sleeping on his day off." She says and I nod. "I'm tired of being cooped up on our days off." She says and I nod as I get a text message. I look to see it's a picture of a car I've never seen. I check and see it's from Phantom and to ask Xayah about it.

"Do you know this car?" I ask and she looks at it. She suddenly growls and crushes her drink making it burst everywhere. "What the fuck?!" I ask her and she looks at me.

"Where was this picture taken?" She asks and I look at the picture again.

"The studio." I say and look at her. "Is that Rakaan's car?" I ask and she nods which makes me frown. "If I lead you there... you've got to promise to let me do what I need to do." I say and she huffs.

"Fine... I'll hold back...just a little bit though." She says and I nod as we go to our vehicles. I hop into my truck as she gets on her bike, I open the laptop in my center console, and adjust my trucks specs. I pull out of the parking lot and both of us speed down the streets. It isn't long before we pull up to the Studio, I get out, and Xayah is right behind me as we walk in.

"Grey." Phantom says and I look at him.

"Where?" I ask calmly.

"Third floor recording room." He says and we walk past him to the elevator. "We were just doing our job Grey." He says and I look at him.

"I thought we were brothers...but I guess money is more important." I say and he looks down as the doors close.

"What are you going to do?" Xayah asks as I pull out my phone.

"Make sure they can't do anything to you or me when you file for divorce." I say and she looks at me. "Are you going to stay with a man who cheated on you?" I ask and she sighs before shaking her head. The doors open and we walk to the recording room. I open the door quietly and see them in the soundproof room. My heart breaks as I see Kai'sa in Rakaan's lap making out with him, his hands were up her shirt, and she was grinding on him. I take pictures of them making sure people could tell who it was. I then begin to record and look at Xayah.

"I can kick the door open?" She asks and I nod.

"Just don't hurt either one of them." I say and she huffs.

"No promises." She growls and kicks the door open which breaks the frame.

"What the fuck?!" They scream as we walk in.

"You no good cheating bastard!!! Ten years we've been together! Just so you could cheat on me with a taken woman!" Xayah yells as they scramble to fix themselves.

"Xayah! Baby just hear me out!" Rakaan yells and Xayah makes a motion of throwing up.

"Don't EVER call me your 'baby' again! Fuck you." Xayah says and storms out of the room. Rakaan quickly follows and I go to stop him only to be hugged by a sobbing Kai'sa.

"Grey! Please listen to me." Kai'sa begs and I frown down at her.

"There's nothing to say Kai'sa...you cheated on me. From what I believe it's been for a while too." I say and gently push her away.

"No! I can fix this! I can fix us!" She yells

"I'm not the one that cheated. You even told me you loved me today." I say calmly and she grabs my shirt as she falls to her knees.

"I do love you! Believe me!" She begs and I scoff.

"You must think I'm an idiot. Why would I trust you now?" I ask and she sobs more.

"Because you KNOW me!" She sobs and I take her hands off of me.

"No... obviously I don't... goodbye Kai'sa." I say and walk away as she sobs.

"Grey! Please come back! PLEASE! I don't know what to do without you!" Kai'sa screams as I enter the elevator. I exit on the ground floor to see everyone.

"Grey..." Bel'Veth says and I glare at her. She looks down and I walk up to Ahri.

"You were right." I say softly and walk outside to see Rakaan knocked out on the sidewalk. I see his left eye is swollen so Xayah must have hit him. I get in my truck and head to the bar Xayah took me to. It's the only place people go to drown their sorrows.

-small timeskip-

I walk into the bar and see Xayah slouched over the bar counter. She's holding an almost empty bottle of whiskey. I walk up and sit next to her as I hear her shaky breath. "Fuck man." She says slurring slightly. She leans her head back and laughs when she sees me. "Your girlfriend is a whore!" She yells with a drunken laugh.

"You mean my ex?" I ask and she giggles drunkenly.

"Whatever...I don't know what to do now. That disgusting bastard was the only person I got really close to." She says and I check my phone. I see it's a message from Kai'sa and just block her number.

"Kai'sa was the only girl I've dated." I say and she giggles.

"Well here's to being second best!" Xayah cheers and finishes the whiskey bottle. I sigh and pay her tab before picking her up gently. "Put me down you bastard!" She yells and I give her a look. She immediately quiets down and I take her to my truck. I put her into my passenger seat and begin to take her to my mother's house. We can't go home because of our insignificant others. As I pull into the driveway and go to grab Xayah from the passenger seat. I walk up and kick the door loudly which sets the dogs to start barking.

"Who the fuck is it?!" Robin yells and opens the door to see me. "Grey?!" She asks and I walk in.

"Hey. Could you get some clothes from Dahlia for Xayah?" I ask calmly and she nods before running upstairs. I calmly walk towards the steps and hear Mother clear her throat. I look to see her in her nightgown.

"What happened?" She asks in a concerned voice.

"I'll talk later. Could you help Xayah change? I don't want to disrespect her by seeing her naked." I say and she nods. She follows me up to my room where my sisters walk in. I quickly walk out and go downstairs into the kitchen. I pull out my phone and put on 'Loved by you' by Magnolia Park. I think back to all the years I spent with Kai'sa and KDA. Now they are all gone, I shouldn't contact the other girls for a while. I begin to shake my head as I tear up. "All the signs were there...so why does it hurt so bad?" I ask myself as I begin to cry while hugging my knees.

"Grey!" Robin yells and hugs me tightly. "I'm here Big Brother. No one is going to hurt you here." She says softly which helps my tears flow. As I sob I hear Mom walk into the kitchen.

"My poor Little Cub. What happened?" She asks and hugs my other side. I look up as Dahlia and Akeno walk in.

"She cheated on me...with Xayah's husband." I sob out and Dahlia's eyes widen.

"Shhh. Just let it all out...Mama is here." Mom whispers and begins to hum a lullaby. I slowly cry myself to sleep in the arms of my Mother and Sisters.

-Final Timeskip of the chapter -

I groan softly as I wake up on the couch. I looked to see it was almost midnight and could hear footsteps. I look over to see Xayah standing there holding a pillow. "Hey. Could I cuddle with you? I've been having nightmares and it's hard for me to sleep." She whispers softly and I look at her.

"Isn't it going to be weird for you?" I ask groggily and she shrugs.

"Could we just try tonight? If it isn't comfortable then we'll never do it again." She says and I sigh.

"Okay." I say and lift my blanket up. She gets under the covers and I cautiously wrap an arm around her. I don't know why but I feel a wave of calmness go through my body. She snuggles closer and we both slowly drift off to sleep.

-Okay! Now I know that they are cuddling right after what just happened. But it's just because they can't properly sleep without holding/being held. So the next chapter is going to be Grey and Xayah going to the beach for a while, then Grey's title fight. I'll see you guys then!-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 115 9
Ahri and the rest of KDA just returned back to the Summoner's Rift. They are suddenly called to the Main Office where a very angry Summoner awaits. T...
42.7K 1K 43
-You are Y/N L/N, some people call you a psychopath, some people call you their savior, while others may just call you a profitable business partner...
73.1K 2K 51
A boy who did way too much street racing and learned cars at a super young age! Ultimately, he ruined his life because of it. But did that stop him...
430K 7.6K 43
Disclaimer I don't own any of the pictures in the story or any of the characters used. In this world everyone has powers with an exception of a few t...