UNITED IN LONELINESS ♡ AARON...

By djcnd19

in which they miss each other ♡ More

PROLOUGE - CAST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 7

2K 54 3
By djcnd19

"Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt." —Kurt Vonnegut

HOTCH HAD SPENT those two days making sure his wife was eating and feeling better.

He had tried to convince her to maybe go to therapy for when he wasn't there to comfort her but she had declined the offer quickly.

"Baby." Aaron called from the closet. Amelia was currently in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

She hummed before spitting the toothpaste out.

"I'm in the bathroom!"

Aaron left the closet putting the buttons on his sleeve. He headed to the bathroom. He stood behind her as she cleaned her mouth to rid of any toothpaste afterwards she wiped her face with a towel.

Amelia turned around facing aaron. Who wrapped his arms around her waist as he pulled her in to place a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you going to work?" She asked seemingly disappointed. "Yes but it's a paperwork day and I still have about thirty minutes before I leave."

Amelia hummed as she walked out the bathroom aaron following her. She reached into their dresser pulling out one of his ties.

Before placing it around his neck as she began to tie it. "Red?"

"Yeah, makes you look fierce. I mean you're the boss."

Aaron smiled at his wife blushing. "I am the boss." Amelia tugged him by his tie and placed a kiss to his lips. Before pulling away and placing a peck. "Let's get something to eat before I have to go."

Amelia nodded as she followed him out the room and all the way to their kitchen downstairs.

She grabbed some eggs as she began to crack them before whisking them. "Why don't I make breakfast today?"

"I feel better Aaron, I can make eggs." She smiled at her worried husband. Aaron handed her, the medication she needed to take. She frowned at the big pills.

"Don't forget after breakfast."

"You wouldn't let me forget even if I tried."

|-|

Aaron's POV

When Aaron got to the office he greeted everyone before heading towards his office before he paused at the door.

The team looked at him expectantly. "Paperwork day. Knock before you enter my office to drop anything off. JJ let me know if and when we have a case."

The team nodded before JJ did the same saying a 'yes sir,' before he headed into his office.

He sighed as he placed his briefcase in his couch as he headed to his desk.

Aaron took his time getting his paperwork together noticing the time. It was around one pm. He sighed pulling his phone out to call Amelia.

The rang before the call was answered. "Hello?"

"Hey honey, just calling to check in."

"Babe, you don't need to check in on me I'm fine."

"But then I won't have any excuses to call you."

"Well you're right about that. But I've just been cleaning the house that's it." Aaron heard her pause before she spoke again. "Also do you remember that box that showed up a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah, I've been meaning to take it to the office with me. What is it?"

"I'm not sure, it's your mail and I didn't want to intrude."

"Honey, it's not intruding you're my wife."

"Aaron,  haven't you heard Mr. FBI? It's a federal crime to open someone else's mail. But I'll check it out."

Amelia hummed as she looked at what the box contained.

"What is it?" He asked her.

"Not sure, it's some sort of device. Should I turn it on?"

"No, just put it back in the box. Honey, do you think you can send me a picture of what the device looks like?"

"Yeah, I'll call you back." Amelia hung up the phone. Hotch paused as he awaited her text.

He sat up in his seat quickly before getting up all together as he left his office frantically.

The team noticed his actions. "Everything okay Hotch?" Morgan asked.

"I need a bomb squad to my house immediately." Derek looked at him shocked and confused.

"Your house?" Derek looked to the rest of the team.

"Yes quickly." Aaron headed to the elevator quickly calling Amelia as the elevator doors closed.

She answered the phone. "Hel-"

"Amelia, honey you need to leave the house right now!"

"Aaron what're you-"

"Now Amelia!" Aaron rushed to his car. "I have to go but you need to leave the house."

Aaron began calling Gideon. "Gideon, I need you and the team to my house, I just left the office there's a bomb." Aaron sputtered out, his mind racing as he thought about his wife being in danger.

Hotch put his police lights as he sped through the traffic to get home to his wife. When he arrived he noticed the bomb squad outside his house.

Aaron got out the car flashing his badge as he noticed his wife speaking to an officer.

He walked up to the officer showing him his badge to which he nodded at before leaving Amelia alone with Aaron.

Hotch pulled her in for a hug placing a kiss on her forehead. Amelia looked spooked but really confused.

"What happened Aaron?"

"Honey, that device, it's a bomb trigger."

Amelia gasped slightly. As they watched a man come out with the box.

"A bomb has been in our house for the last three weeks?"

"We don't know where the bomb is, but I had to get you out because I wasn't sure if you touching it could have triggered it."

Amelia stood speechless pondering on why this was happening again. She had remembered the stalker the team had dealt with causing Elle to turn in her resignation after she was attacked in her own home.

Aaron looked around noticing his team had arrived. "Honey, I'm going to talk with Gideon. Why don't you have a chat with Spencer?"

Amelia knew what that meant, they were probably going to question her to find out how the bomb showed up. Hotch went to the team sending Reid over to his wife while he informed the rest of the team what happened.

Amelia sighed as Spencer joined her side. "Hi, Dr. Hotchner."

"How many times do I have to tell you kid? Amelia is fine and I'm not a doctor anymore, so there's no need for that."

Spencer smiled as he led her to the sidewalk. "You wouldn't mind me asking you any questions would you?"

"Spencer, if it helps you guys figure out why there has been a bomb trigger in my house for the last three weeks ask me any questions you want, and I'll try to answer you the best I can."

Reid nodded. "Hotch said it arrived in the mail?"

"Not exactly, a mailman dropped it off a few weeks ago, he said it was for Aaron and I took it in after telling him I was his wife." Spencer nodded again. "Do you remember what he looked like?"

"No, but he didn't look like a mailman."

"What do you mean, I mean do you mind clarifying that?"

Amelia nodded. "He was wearing regular clothes. I thought it was weird but I didn't think it was a big deal."

"Is that all you remember?"

Amelia thought back to that day wishing she had better memory. "Oh! His hair, it was dark, and I think his eyes were, uh blue?" Her response came out more as a question. "Look Spencer I'm sorry but that's all I can remember."

"That's perfect. Dr- I mean Amelia. By the way did you get a haircut?" It seemed like Spencer knew exactly what to say to get her mind off of what was happening by changing the subject.

"Yeah I did, I tried to cut it myself but that didn't work out too well."

"It looks good." Spencer waved at her before joining his team's side. Amelia watched Aaron interact with his team and the bomb squad. She couldn't believe this was happening.

She paused as Aarons eyes met hers before he looked back to the team. Amelia ran a hand through her short hair as Aaron left the team and went to speak with his wife.

"Aaron what is going on?"

"They are checking the house for any bombs. I'm sorry this is happening honey."

"It's not your fault. I should have said something when I saw the guy."

"You couldn't have known, I'm glad you're safe. But I was thinking we move you to a safe house?"

"What about you Aaron?"

"Honey I have to figure out who did this."

"Okay, but what if it's like last time?" Amelia asked him. "You know the stalker? The one that shot Elle in her own home?"

Aaron winced at the mention before he spoke. "I'll be safe, but I need you to be safer."

Amelia shook her head. "No, absolutely not, I'm not going to a safe house if you aren't going with me."

"Honey-" Aaron began to plead.

"No Aaron." He sighed.

"Okay, there are some things I need to wrap up before I join you in the car. I'll get JJ to sit with you." Aaron spoke as he placed a kiss to her lips.

She kissed him back before he left her. Amelia only had a small purse with her with only her phone and wallet and the medication she had been taking.

"Hey Amelia." Amelia turned and faced JJ. Who pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey JJ."

"Come on let's go wait for Hotch in the car." The two walked towards the police car Hotch had told them to take. Before they reached it getting inside.

"Any news?"

"Same old, we're still trying to figure out where the device came from and what it's linked to. It's not the bomb itself but it's a trigger for a bomb."

Amelia looked shocked. "I can't believe it."

"The bomb?"

"Any of it, I could have triggered it, who knows how many people would have died? What if I died?"

"Look Amelia, you had no idea what that thing was so you can't blame yourself."

"But-"

"No buts, it wasn't your fault."

Amelia sighed. "Isn't Aaron on his way to the car?" Amelia asked confusingly as JJ ordered the officer to start the car, before he started driving.

"I'm sorry Amelia, but he needs you to be safe." Amelia's heart dropped.

"Stop the car!" Amelia tried the door handle watching her and Aaron's house fade into the distance as they drove farther away.

Her eyes began tearing up angrily. "Damn you Aaron Hotchner."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 1K 13
our love has gone cold, you're intertwining your soul with somebody else criminal minds SPENCER REID ©️theeoriginals 2023
12.8K 200 8
When Hotch's wife gets taken from their own home the team racks their brains together, trying to figure out how to get her home safely.
841K 31.4K 134
𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗔𝗨. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁...
69.5K 2.2K 23
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫. 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 3-5 𝐨𝐜 �...