Wound Healing (girlxgirl)

By neerfB

Becky is a Operating Theatre Nurse who loves her new job working in one of London's busiest hospitals after h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 Epilogue

Chapter 22

973 49 17
By neerfB

"You can't work on your birthday that's just stupid" Char groaned on the other end of the phone as Becky rolled her eyes as she walked from the underground to Ruby's.

"Babe I'm thirty there's not much to celebrate except my days are numbered before I find a grey hair" Becky replied racking her fingers through her highlighted hair as she became paranoid.

"You are missing my point we could be celebrating you joining the rest of us finally" Char replied as she heard muffled voices in the background.

"Listen Char as intriguing as the conversation is Friend begged me to cover for a few hours tonight, your hen is in 3 days we can have a drink then, love you Char" Becky said as she walked to the entrance of work.

"Ughhhh boohoo you whore" Char mumbled.

"Where are you anyway" the Char asked.

"Just at Ruby's now. Looks quiet" Becky added as she made her way through the door suddenly the lights flickered on as "SURPRISE" echoed through her phone and around her.

Becky gasped as she held a tight grip on her phone as she stepped back looking at all the familiar faces around her including Char who was now in a fit of giggles pointing at her.

"Hang up the phone you twat" Char laughed into the phone before putting hers away and stepping towards Becky who was still standing by the door.

"Surprise birthday girl" Engfa chirped pushing past Char as she pulled Becky into a tight hug.

"What the fuck" Becky mumbled to Char as her fiancé squeezed Becky tightly and released her as the crowd smiled and shouted happy birthdays towards Becky.

"It wasn't just me" Char replied defensively as she kissed her best friend's cheek and pointed towards the bar where Friend winked and blew Becky a kiss.

"I hate the pair of you" Becky sulked as Char smacked Becky's ass pushing her towards the crowd of Becky's friends.

**

"Having a good time sweet thing" Friend handed Becky a fresh glass of vodka and coke as a few of Becky's old friends left the brunette with the older woman.

"You know I felt so bad when you rang me this morning saying you were vomiting and begging for me to come in" Becky huffed.

"Well, how else were we going to make it a surprise for you, thirty's a big milestone in your life babe. What better way to ring it in than with your mates and some hot babes in a bar" Friend smiled looking around her club. She really was proud of her club and Becky admired how dedicated Friend was in running her business.

"Hot babes aye" Becky questioned taking a sip of her drink as she glanced around the bar.

Blondes, brunettes, red heads you name it they were there. Although Becky knew quite a few people here there were still some random girls scattered around the club as it was an open night for customers.

"Don't look now but you're even being watched."

Friend said discreetly sipping her own drink as Becky's eye scanned the room.

"Who" Becky questioned.

"Left to the stage" Friend said casually looking over Becky's shoulder as Becky's head snapped around her eyes connecting with a guilty faced Freen who stood awkwardly next to Faye who was deep in conversation with a blonde middle-aged woman.

Becky snapped her body back around to face a confused Friend as Becky gulped back her drink.

"Trouble in paradise" Friend asked keeping an eye on Freen whose eyes pleaded for Becky to turn back around.

"Let's get some shots" Becky said ignoring Friend as she marched towards the bar as Friend quickly followed....

***

"What are you doing here" Becky asked nervously as she made her way into the flat and towards the kitchen, she filled the kettle with water.

She wanted to pour herself a drink but considering her ex-wife practically fed off Becky's drinking habits, Becky was not about to let Freen have the upper hand.

"I think it's about time we sat down and talked don't you" Freen said her voice right behind Becky caused her to jump slightly as she turned around her eyes connected with those dark eyes, she felt weak at the knees. Keep it cool Becky she thought to herself as she cleared her throat.

"We have to be quiet, Luke's sleeping in my room" Becky replied as Freen's lip twitched slightly.

"Becky I'm not here to argue, just talk ok" she said softly as Becky nodded and quickly turned around to make the tea.

*

"He's gorgeous, He's grown so much since I last seen him" Freen whispered her finger lightly brushing over Luke's dark hair.

"Yeah, Richie said you've kept in touch" Becky whispered pulling the blanket up slightly on her nephew as she left him sleeping.

Freen hummed in reply as she left Becky's old room and closed the door quietly.

"So, where's Faye" Becky questioned knowing full well Freen would not be in her flat if her girlfriend was within a 10-mile radius.

"Paris. Something came up with work...she's back tomorrow" Freen replied as Becky nodded heading for the couch.

"So, I waited for you to text me" Freen said quickly changing the topic as Becky could sense the irritation in her voice.

Becky sighed as she sat on one end of the couch half expecting Freen to sit on the one seated leather couch opposite, but her ex-wife sat next to her not removing her gaze.

"I didn't think it was a good idea" Becky replied honestly as Freen frowned.

"Look Freen" Becky sighed as she watched Freen shift slightly knowing she wasn't going to enjoy what was about to come out of Becky's mouth.

"I'm sorry for the way I spoke to you the other night..."

"Me too" Freen blurted out.

"I think maybe we shouldn't do this." Becky stuttered trying to find the right words to say...she was used to the days where she shared everything with Freen. All her worries and problems. A bed, hell they even shared a shower every morning before work for two years but now she threaded softly with her words...the wounds of their marriage were still clearly healing...

"I mean, Freen we were never friends" Becky said as Freen's eyebrows furrowed deeply.

"We were living together within a month of working with each other. girlfriends, wives and co-workers are what we were. We were never friends."

"You were my best friend" Freen mumbled clearly hurt by Becky's words.

"I know" Becky sighed as she rubbed her forehead roughly. this really wasn't going in her favor.

"I just think it would be better if we didn't talk" Becky finally blurted out as Freen's face crumbled.

"I've tried, trust me I have but I can't do it...we just fight and it's not fair on us or people around us" Becky added her stomach knotting with her own words.

"BB..."

"Don't" Becky shifted her heart was aching for Freen, but she couldn't do this. She couldn't pretend like they weren't divorced and that she was completely over her marriage like Freen was.

"What" Freen snapped.

"I can't call you by your fucking name now."

Freen's voice began to rise as Becky's eyes shifted towards the bedroom door, Freen's jaw clenched.

"This isn't easy for me" Becky said.

"Do you think its fucking easy for me" Freen shot back her anger was beyond Becky being able to get her ex-wife to keep her voice down as the surgeon stood up glaring at Becky.

"Well, I don't know...isn't it" Becky asked shrugging her shoulders. Freen shoving her tongue down Faye's throat seemed pretty easy to her.

"Is this because I'm with Faye" Freen huffed folding her arms taken a slight step back.

"Are you jealous" she added a slight smirk appeared on her face Becky knew she was still angry・

"Jealous" Ally mocked.

Yes, she was fucking jealous of that blown up Barbie doll Freen was with.

"You are, aren't you, you are jealous that I'm with some else" Freen laughed clearly pleased with herself as Becky teeth gritted as silence fell between.

Becky felt her heart ache. She could stand here and deny it all she wanted but she wasn't going to gain anything from it. Freen had already moved on and was now enjoying mocking how even after 3 years Becky couldn't have a relationship more than a casual fling.

Freen's smug grin soon dropped as Becky remained quiet, Freen had never seen Becky so vulnerable.

She was expecting a stubborn reply from the nurse that would put her in her place but instead Becky sat there with jealously and pain written all over her.

Luke's loud sobs echoed through the flat as Becky shot to her feet. She slowly brushed past a gob smacked Freen who quickly reached out and grasped Becky's arm.

"See yourself out" Becky said quietly as she pushed her arm from Freen's grip and headed straight for her room and picked up her crying nephew.

Becky felt sick to her stomach as she cradled Luke in her arms, she was afraid to even leave the bedroom in fear of Freen being there.

Why couldn't she have just sucked it up and laughed off Freen's accusation of Becky being jealous instead of letting Freen see how she wasn't over her, how she hadn't moved on like Freen did.

How Freen was still the only woman she had ever fully committed to and loved.

"Fuck" Becky muttered as she placed a sleepy Luke back in her bed, she was going to have to come up with something to say to Freen next time she seen her.

Of course, she wasn't jealous she was only pulling Freen's leg to see her reaction...Bollocks she was screwed.

Becky quietly closed the bedroom door as she looked around the empty sitting room and breathed out a sigh of relief, Freen had gone and now it was time for Becky to get herself a well-deserved glass of wine.

Becky quietly made her way towards the kitchen and suddenly stopped in her tracks at the kitchen door as Freen stood gripping a glass of wine.

"Here" Freen said softly as she handed Becky a spare glass that was half filled with red wine as Becky stepped forward and accepted the glass and took a large swig whilst Freen's eyes remained on her.

"Is he asleep" Freen asked as Becky nodded keeping her eyes firmly on the glass between her hands.

As if this wasn't the most awkward thing ever stood here in front of her ex-wife after what happened a little over 20 minutes ago.

"So, you and Friend" Freen questioned as she took a sip of her wine waiting for Becky to answer. Becky's eyes slowly looked up at her ex-wife as she leaned against the kitchen counter opposite her.

"What about me and Friend" Becky replied casually taking another gulp of wine.

"Are you fucking her" Freen asked bluntly as Becky choked back the red wine, her body forward placing the glass on the counter. Becky's eyes darted to Freen who stood smiling amusingly waiting patiently for an answer.

"You can't ask me that" Becky replied grabbing a tea towel as she wiped her face.

"Why not. It's a simple question...she's a bit weird though don't you think" Freen questioned as Becky glared at her.'

"I mean she is very weird to be with, right?" 

Freen said as Becky just stared at her, was Freen bothered by her, or the fact Becky may be sleeping with someone.

"So, you are" Freen answered her own question as her voice remained nervous, she took a large gulp from her drink.

Becky sighed as she shook her head, she didn't know what had gotten into her tonight but whatever Freen asked she answered. So much for trying to put the tough act over being young, free and single... and quite frankly over her ex-wife. She failed miserably.

"You're not" Freen asked a little shocked as Becky glared at her.

"Why are you jealous" it was Becky's turn now to question her ex-wife as Freen quickly laughed off Becky's comment as Becky frowned slightly. That laugh was like a swift kick to Becky's vagina...

"Look it's getting late" Becky said suddenly feeling like a complete loser.

Honestly, she wasn't expecting Freen to be jealous but then again, she wasn't expecting her to laugh in her face either.

"BB..." Freen's smirk soon dropped as she placed her glass next to her, but Becky was already out of the kitchen and making her way towards the front door.

"Thanks for the chat" Becky said dryly as she opened the front door and suddenly felt a body pressed firmly against her as the door closed.

"Freen" Becky whispered almost afraid to turn around to face her ex-wife as her heart began to race.

"Shhhhhhh" Freen whispered as her hands wrapped around Becky's slender waist brushing her fingers over the body she craved for the past 3 years.

Becky's eyes clamped shut as she felt Freen's warm body pressed against her. her heart race as her stomach flutter feeling Freen's hot breath against her neck and fingertips tracing slightly under the hem of her tank top.

Becky let out a muffled moan. it was too much. The pent-up frustration she just wanted to twist her body around and attack Freen's lips. Push Freen to the couch and fuck the 3 years' worth of need and lust out of Freen but for now she just bit her lip as Freen took control.

"Freen" Becky groaned feeling her underwear becoming damp between her legs.

"Shhhhh" Freen hissed as she slowly turned Becky around and pinning her to the door as Becky's breathing became ragged.

Becky knew she looked terrified, and truth was she was. She could see the glint in Freen's darkened eyes as Freen's hand rest on Becky's hip as her free hand slowly brushed against the outline of Becky's body and finally racking through Becky's highlighted hair.

Their eyes connected as Freen expression remained expressionless. All Becky wanted to do was kiss Freen, tell her how much she missed her and wanted her, but Freen needed to make the first move.

She was still being closed like a book and Becky wasn't prepared to put herself on the line for Freen to toy with her emotions.

Freen frowned as her fingers ascended to Becky's face brushing over Becky's lips as she traced every inch of Becky beautiful face, her eyes became glossy as Becky frowned looking at Freen's saddened face.

"Babe what's wrong" Becky whispered her own arms wrapping around Freen's body as she went to pull her ex-wife's body close to her own but the sudden lust in Freen's eyes was now replaced with sadness as she kept her distance from Becky.

Before Becky knew it, she had been shifted to the side as Freen had quickly pulled the front door and vanished slamming it shut leaving Becky flustered and confused.

**

"Happy birthday sweetheart...I have missed you so much" Becky's dad said placing a quick kiss on her cheek as she gave her dad a tight squeeze.

"Thanks dad it's good to see you" she smiled as her dad squeezed her hand and placed a kiss on his daughter's hand.

"Where's mum" Becky asked as her eyes diverted over to a loud burst of her mother's severely annoying laugh matching a high-pitched cackle.

"Oh great" Becky mumbled as she held a tight grip on Faye's arm laughing about something as Freen smiled nervously at the pair.

"You ok love" her dad asked as Becky gave him a weak smile. Deep down she had suddenly wanted to bail on her own party.

She knew how much Char and Friend had put into organizing it but watching her mother all over Freen as usual and now her perfect little girlfriend it saddened Becky.

She couldn't understand why her relationship with her mother was so strained. They had never seemed to have gotten on but ever since Becky's divorce her mother had become even more distant to her eldest daughter.

They only spoke at Christmas wishing each other their best wishes but other than that she never seeks to speak to her daughter.

"There she is...Rebecca" her mother snapped Becky out of her daze as Becky watched Freen's body tense.

"Rebecca come here" her mother snapped through the crowd as Becky reluctantly made her way over to the three women.

"Hi" Becky smiled weakly as Faye kept forward giving her a short hug.

"Happy birthday Rebecca" Faye smiled and returned to Freen's side.

"Thanks" Becky mumbled as her and Freen glanced at each other awkwardly.

"Faye here was telling me all about her successful career" her mother spoke not even wishing her daughter happy birthday or a welcome home for that matter.

Becky smiled a widely as she could but right now, she wished she was at the bar, standing on a bed of nails, anywhere but here.

"You two seem so happy...don't they Rebecca" her mother smiled at Faye who took grip of Freen's arm as Faye grinned and nodded.

"Yeah" Becky croaked out as Freen gazed at her. Becky could sense the guilt behind the two dark eyes.

"I'm glad you're settled here now Freen, you seemed to really have found a solid foundation with your career and life with Faye" her mother continued as Freen just smiled weakly.

Nice one mother, Becky's jaw clenched. Trust her mother to make her feel special on her own birthday. She always had a go at her for not settling in the one place and this was her opportunity to bring her daughter down at any opportunity she got.

"Maybe you'll be next Rebecca" her mother added dryly.

"Maybe" Becky smiled...fuck this. She needed to get out of here. This was the last place she was going to argue with her mother especially not in front of Miss perfect in front of her who clung protectively off Freen.

"Excuse me I've got to nip to the loo" Becky mumbled trying her hardest to keep it together.

She was not one to feel sorry for herself, but she knew she didn't deserve this shit especially at her own birthday party.

Faye mumbled a goodbye as her mother didn't acknowledge her daughter's absence as Becky backed away not daring to look at Freen before quickly making her way towards the toilet as she held back her tears.

Once instead the empty toilet she allowed her tears to stream her face, it was too painful being here, being around her mother, Freen, Faye.

She couldn't even enjoy her bloody birthday without something eating her up inside. Wiping her tears away from her eyes and she tried to maintain her smoky eyes as she stared in the mirror.

Freen quickly burst through the door as her eyes locked with Becky's. Becky ignored her ex-wife as she sniffed back her tears and turned back to face the surgeon heading towards the door, she wasn't in the mood for any more rejection tonight.

"Excuse me" Becky mumbled trying to pass Freen but the surgeon stood solid by the door forcing Becky's eyes to meet hers.

"Please" Becky's voice broke she just wanted to leave, get away from this place, she felt like she was suffocating. Freen just stared at her ex-wife. Her eyes bored into Becky's as her hand came to meet Becky's cheek.

"Don't" Becky brushed her body away she couldn't deal with Freen walking out on her again, so she was the one who was going to be doing the walking this time.

Stepping around Freen, Becky's hand gripped the door handle as she pulled it firmly. Before she could move, she felt a sharp tug of her body being pulled backwards as Freen's lips crashed against her own...

 Enjoy! will update tomorrow!!  :)) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.3K 22
Warning: Mature Content - explicit, highly detailed scenes - The road to being together is not so easy. Feelings, work, jealousy and sex, a whole ra...
667K 23.4K 35
Becky's father has cancer and the Armstrong's are in need of money for his medical treatments. So Becky pays a visit to an old family friend, Freen...
197K 6.7K 52
I felt relaxed but at the same time I also realised how important she has become for me.
164K 7.4K 44
Despite awards and glamourous things she had achieved, Rebecca Armstrong - current famous Thai actress, is facing difficulties to protect herself fro...