Charmed| ONC 2024

Von KrimsonLotus

Khloe Rose is a hardworking girl that won't give herself a break. After carefully planning for weeks, her bos... Mehr

Character Introductions:
Chapter 1 Part 1: Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 1 Part 2: Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 2 Part 1: The Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 2 Part 2: The Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 2 Part 3: The Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 2 Part 4: The Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 2 Part 5: The Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 2 Part 6: The Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 3 Part 2: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 3 Part 3: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 3 Part 4: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 3 Part 5: The Lies You Tell
Chapter 4 Part 1: The Past
Chapter 4 Part 2: The Past
Chapter 5 Part 1: Tell Me Your Secrets
Chapter 5 Part 2: Tell Me Your Secrets
Chapter 5 Part 3: Tell Me Your Secrets
Chapter 5 Part 4: Tell Me Your Secrets
Chapter 6 Part 1: Forgetting
Chapter 6 Part 2: Forgetting
Chapter 6 Part 3: Forgetting
Chapter 7 Part 1: Golden Days
Chapter 7 Part 2: Golden Days
Chapter 7 Part 3: Golden Days
Chapter 7 Part 4: Golden Days
Chapter 8 Part 1: Book Finale
Chapter 8 Part 2: Book Finale
Chapter 8 Part 3: Book Finale
Chapter 8 Part 4: Book Finale

Chapter 3 Part 1: The Lies You Tell

29 9 18
Von KrimsonLotus

As Khloe and Charm left the hotel room side by side, Khloe couldn't help but feel anxious. 

"Charm, should we really be walking together like this?" she asked him.

 "I don't see why we can't." he said back. 

"Are you sure?" Charm stopped walking and turned to Khloe.

"I bet your anxious about possible rumors, but rumors come and go. Don't worry too much." he rest assured her. 

Khloe felt a slightly better and they continued to walk to the lobby. As they reached downstairs, a rush of people ran up to them.

"Charm! Charm! Is it true you and this girl are dating?" asked one reporter.

 "Charm! How do you think your fans would feel?" asked another. 

The lights were too much for Khloe. She shielded her face from the flashing lights. Charm noticed that Khloe was uncomfortable, so he tried to shoo away the swarm. 

"No, we are not dating. We're just really good friends." he said to them.

 Khloe was slightly surprised at her reaction. She felt a little hurt but didn't understand why.

"He's been being a jerk to me, so why do I feel bad?" she asked herself. Unfortunately, Charm's answer only made them ask more questions.

 "Are you really just friends or are you saying that to the camera?" said a man around Charm's age.

 "Excuse me?" Charm asked.

The man walked up to Charm and repeated what he had said. "I said, are you really just friends or are you saying that to the camera?" 

Charm pulled Khloe behind him and answered, "Yes, we're just friends. What's it to you?

"The guy just smiled and said, "Don't worry about it."

The guy walked off and everyone stood silence. They didn't understand what just happened, but Charm did. Every vein in Charm's neck and hands were popping out. He tugged on Khloe's arm. "Let's go."

A few minutes of walking, Charm and Khloe stopped near an Italian restaurant. It was called, "Luigi's Pasta". 

Khloe looked at Charm and said, "Do you want to eat there?" 

She pointed at the restaurant and Charm nodded yes. "I just need to make a quick phone call." he told her.

"Okay." Charm walked into an alley and called his mysterious caller. 

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked them.

 "Charm, we were meant to be together. Why can't you see that?" said the mysterious caller. 

"No, we're not. Stay away from us!" he yelled. "Us?" said the caller.

"Yes. US" said Charm. 

"Weren't you the one that called me asking for a place to stay?" yelled the caller. 

"Yes, but that was a mistake. I'm sorry to have bothered you." 

He hung up the phone and went back to Khloe. "Are you okay?" she asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine." They walked into the restaurant and their server sat them down. 

"Hi! My name is Maddie. Can I get you two anything?" she asked them. 

"Can I get a water?" asked Khloe.

"Of course! And for you, sir?" 

Charm scanned the menu and said, "I'll get red wine." 

Maddie nodded her head. "May I get your ID, please?" 

Charm pulled out his ID and handed it to her. She scanned over it and gave it back.

"I'll go get those drinks for you." She took one of the drink menus. 

"Water? You weren't drinking water at my party." Charm said.

 "Well, for your information, I didn't feel like having water that day." Khloe said.

Charm laughed.

 "Wait a second. How did you know what I drank and didn't drink?" Khloe asked him. 

"I was being observant." he said, shyly.

 Khloe raised an eyebrow. "In my direction? The whole night?" Charm looked to the side to avoid answering her question.

"Oh! Guess he didn't hear me, maybe I should shout it." she said loud enough for him to hear. 

He quickly covered her mouth and said, "Okay, maybe I....." Charm whispered. 

"What was that?" Khloe asked him. 

"Maybe I did kind of...." he mumbled. "You have to speak a little louder." she teased him.

"Whatever, I'm not telling you now." 

Khloe laughed. "I'll have you tell me one day." 

Maddie came with their drinks. "Are you ready to order or do you need another minute or so?" she asked them.

 "Can we get another minute?" Charm asked.

 "No problem. Take your time." She walked to the lower level of the restaurant to another table.

"So, I've been wondering." Khloe said. 

"What is it?" Charm asked her.

 "What are you famous for?" she asked. 

"So, you've been hanging around with a celebrity NOT knowing what I do for a living?" he asked. 

"Yup, that's about right." she answered. "Well, I'm an actor and a singer."

"That's cool." said Khloe.

 "What do you do?" Charm asked her.

 "I'm an intern for KNY Hotel Review Center." she said. 

"Wow! That's a really good job to have." Charm said. 

"I'm close on getting a permanent position there." Khloe looked down at her water. "I just have to work. That's the only way. I just have to work." she said.

"khloe..Khloe..KHLOE!!" yelled Charm.

 "What?" She said, dazed. 

"What's wrong?" Charm put his hand on hers.

 "It's nothing, just lost in thought." she answered. 

Charm didn't believe her but didn't push for anything else. "Hey! Are you guys ready now?" Maddie asked. 

"Uh, yes!" Khloe answered.

"Great! What could I get you guys?" she asked. 

"I'll get the Caesar Salad." said Khloe.

 "I'll get the same." said Charm.

 "Okay. I'll be right out with your order." Maddie grabbed the menus and left them alone.

 "Really? A Caesar Salad?"

"What?! I'm healthy sometimes." Charm said, defensively. 

"Mhm, you looked like you wanted a nice steak." Khloe said. "Nice and tender. The juices running down the side as you cut it. Cooked medium rare. Mmm, sounds delicious." Khloe teased him. 

Charm closed his eyes and turned to the side. He sniffed quietly, but loud enough for her to hear. 

"Are you seriously crying?" she asked him, star struck. 

"Maybe?" he answered. 

"Why?"

 Charm took a breath. "It was your description. It sounded so good. Now, I have to deal with a non-juicy meal." he said.

"You're so silly!" she laughed. 

The two continued a small conversation. They laughed and giggled until the food came. 

"Here you guys go, call me if anything. Enjoy!" Maddie said. 

"Thanks!" Charm and Khloe said at the same time. They were enjoying their salads until they were interrupted by fans and reporters. 

"Omg! It's Charm!" yelled a Charmie. 

"Oh, Charm! Please, answer some of my questions!" 

Soon, the restaurant was filled with people. The restaurant staff tried to tell everyone to leave, but there were too many people. Charm signaled to Khloe for them to leave. They got up and ran out the restaurant. 

"Come on!" Khloe grabbed his hand and they both ran like their lives depended on it. They ran all the way to the hotel. It was like the hotel has become their safe space.

They walked to the elevators and went to Khloe's room. When they sat down, they were too out of breath to even talk. 

Khloe finally caught her breath, "Geez, does that happen to you everywhere?"

 Charm wiped the sweat from his face. "Yes, it does. It's extremely annoying."

"Since, we're here we might as well settle in.," said Khloe. 

"Yeah, want to watch a movie?" asked Charm. 

"I don't see why not." They put their PJs on and laid down on the bed. 

"Okay. Two choices. Scary or Romance?" asked Charm

"Scary." answered Khloe. 

"Scary, it is."

* Round Two- 8,000 words: Completed. *

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

479 105 16
[2x Featured] The moment you meet your soulmate, you feel it like the wind brushing against your skin when time stops. »»...
542K 9.8K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
251K 10K 47
• English • half/closer - Hilary and Khloe ❝ Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of your own fear, under the sea of your limitation an...