Mom~ Miguel Cazarez Mora

Por brookeloveztbpp

Yn and Miguel have finally took their relationship to next level having Miguel proposing to Yn and his Daught... Más

INTRO
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#15

213 7 4
Por brookeloveztbpp

YN POV:
Miguel decided that he was gonna take me out for a date since we hadn't been out by ourselves in a while. Especially after everything that's been going on.

Tiffany was gonna watch Maria while we're out since she thinks she's the cutest toddler ever.

Miguel was downstairs with Maria while I was in our room with Tiffany as she watched me get ready.

"Oh my gosh you look so cute!" Tiffany says as she claps her hands.

I giggle a little. "Thanks. It's been such a long time since we've went out." I say.

"Wasn't it the honeymoon?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh my gosh! Yes it was." I say.

"That was such a long time ago, but at least you'll have no distractions." She says.

"Yeah hopefully." I sigh.

"You ok?" She asks.

I nod.  "Just a little overwhelmed." I say.

"Is it because of what happened at the mall?" She asks sitting on the bed patting for me to sit next to her.

"Not just that, it's just I keep thinking about everything that happened last year with Michael and how Maria was so scared-

"Yn it's ok to think about it, sometimes I still think about the day I found out Jacob was gone." She says.

"You really loved him didn't you?" I ask smiling a little.

She nods. "Yeah I did."

"I know, I'm sorry." I say giving her a hug. She hugs back.

"Thanks for being there for me." I say.

She pulls away from the hug. "I always got you Yn. You will never had to go through anything alone." She says.

"Now let's take some pictures of you." She says.

Tiffany loves to take Instagram photos. If it's not of her, she likes to take photos of other people like her friends and family.

@pytynriveraa

caption: ❤️🥂

@carmenblanchard1: ahh love love love
@tiffwyaa77: 🔥🔥 photos taken by me.
@miguel.cazarez.mora: my wife y'all (literally) 🙏🏼
@miguelcazraezmora: yall jealous?
miguelcazarezmora: can't wait😍😈
@madelinemcgraw:love you!!😻😻

"See the comments are already going crazy!" Tiffany says.

"You posted them?" I ask.

"Ok I have your Instagram account too but i think that's a good thing since you haven't posted on it in ages." She says.

"Oh come on Tiffany." I say.

"Sorry not sorry." She says.

We walked downstairs seeing Maria and Miguel on the couch watching tv.

"Who said you could post those pictures?" Miguel asked as we walked down the stairs. Tiffany rolled her eyes and smirked as I smirked as well.

"Maybe they were just for you." I said. He smirked and got up from the couch.

"Ok princesa me and mommy are gonna leave okay? Be good for Tiffany." He says giving Maria a kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, bye." She says clapping her hands.

"Ok tiff make sure she doesn't eat to much sweets and make sure she doesn't stay up too late cause she gets-

"I know, she gets cranky yeah yeah. Goodbye! Go have a good time." Tiffany says Motioning her hands for me and Miguel to go.

"Okay okay." I say.

TIME SKIP:
Miguel and I arrived at the restaurant and it was pretty fancy. I didn't expect him to take me somewhere this fancy.

But who am I kidding it's Miguel. Ofc he's going go above and beyond.

"You think Tiffany is gonna take good care of Maria?" I ask Miguel as he looks at the menu.

"Yes, stop worrying." He says finally putting the menu down.

"I'm just nervous, our parents are the only ones who watch her." I say. "And I love her but she's just really crazy sometimes."

"She'll be fine, besides you trust Tiffany don't you?" He asks.

"Yeah-

"Then stop worrying and let's focus on us." He says grabbing my hands.

"You're so beautiful." I say staring at him.

"Thanks girl." He says causing me to scrunch my face.

"Zesty Much." I say causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"Never say that again." He says as his face drops.

"Never call me girl like that again." I say causing him to smirk.

"Your something else." He says pointing his finger at me.

"Yeah but you know you like it." I say.

The waiter then came to our table. "Hey my name is Evan and I'll be your waiter today." He said doing a soft smile.

"Can we start off with drinks?" He asked.

"I'll take a Dr Pepper." Miguel said.

"Ok, and for the beautiful lady." He says smirking at me.

I exchanged looks with Miguel and saw his fists clenched.

"Stop it." I mouth to him. I then look back at our waiter Evan.

"I'll just take water with lemon please." I said.

"Coming right up beautiful." He says walking and smirking at me again.

"Yo what the fuck." Miguel says to me.

"Miguel all waiters are like that-

"Nah screw that he knows damn well your taken." He says.

"Miguel just don't cause a scene remember that this night is for us and us only." I say causing him to sigh.

"Fine but I'm not making any promises." He says.

"Have you spoken to your mom yet?" I ask.

He nods. "Yeah, she said she was gonna talk to Hannah but she knows that isn't gonna change anything." He says.

"I still feel bad." I say.

"Why she was the one being rude to you-

"I know but once again, you and Wendy keeps getting caught up in my mess and I still feel bad about it." I say causing him to shake his head.

"Just stop blaming yourself, you didn't do anything." He says.

Before I could say anything the waiter came back.

"Okay here's the dr.pepper and the water with lemon." He says placing the drinks back.

"Thanks." I say doing a soft smile causing Miguel to glare at me. My smile faded as I saw him.

He didn't like the fact that I had smiled at the waiter who was flirting with me. I was only trying to be nice though.

"So pretty lady what would you like to eat?" He asked putting out his pad and pen as she smiled at me.

"My WIFE would like the stake medium well." He said causing the waiter's smile to fade.

"And for you?" He asks rolling his eyes.

"The same thing she has." Miguel says.

The waiter sighs. "Coming right up." He says.

"Miguel-

"See! He was flirting with me don't pull that "he was just being nice shit"

I roll my eyes. "Ok maybe he was flirting just don't punch anyone alright? And how did you know I wanted that?" I asked.

"Oh please Yn you get the same thing everytime." He says.

TIFFANY'S POV:
"Yuck!" Maria says as she eats her broccoli.

"I know but you have to eat them, your dad gave me a whole lecture." I say shaking my head.

My phone then started to ring.

It was Carmen.

"Hey girl what's up?" I ask as I pick up the phone.

"Hey tiff is Yn with you? I want to tell you guys something." She says.

"No, her and Miguel went out to a restaurant I'm at their house watching Maria now what's wrong?" I ask.

"Well... I took a test." She says.

"What test-oh my god..." I say standing there shocked.

"Are you pregnant?"

😮😮 here's a long chapter for yall since I haven't updated! Stay turned for more :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

58.6K 1.3K 28
this story is all about forced marriage y/n hates Lucas so much and Lucas love her? she hates y/n so much but their parents forced marriage even wors...
101K 1.4K 62
Y/n and Miguel have a close bond which is unbreakable,Others believe they have feelings for each other but has been denied by the duo.Miguel has been...
8.4K 157 33
Y/n is new in town and has started to fall in love with Mirabel. What y/n doesn't know is that Mirabel has fallen in love with y/n too. What happens...
444 1 19
Y/n and her brother Connor's family falls apart... When Connor makes her live with him and his band...Bradley has liked Y/n since he met her...Will s...