Your local EnderBoi at your s...

Por s0larts

Quirks come in a variety of ways. Sometimes they are plain and easy to understand. And sometimes they are twi... Más

EnderBoi : Origin
How to find a Father Figure?
First and (probably) last step into UA
Let's start with this shit-show!
Another normal day
A first impression isn't always a very good one-
"...It's a little higher than usual"

"Plus ultra, kid. Plus ultra"

81 2 3
Por s0larts

Izuku likes training. He really does, don't get him wrong! Even with Kacchan, that everytime takes too many steps ahead. He likes to preoccupy his mind with something else. Even with sore muscles.

But trening with Eraserhead was literally something else. After the first tests to check his level, Izuku nearly fainted. And Eraser wasn't pleased with that.

“You said that you train a few times” he said, looking at him from the side. Midoriya wasn't sure if he was annoyed or angry. Probably something between. Well, Aizawa didn't need to train him. He wasn't even supposed to help him. But he was here. And probably only because principal Nedzu wanted Eraserhead to train him. Uh, he hopes that he isn't that much of a problem!

Even if he is.

“Y-Yeah, I trained!” he panted while resting your hands on your knees and leaned forward.

“It doesn't look like.”

Midoriya tightens lips into tight lines. He doesn't want to be mean, but Eraserhead isn't also very nice! Maybe he is still angry at their first meeting? Yes, this is a problem! Everyone would be angry if he nearly knocked them out! Oh, gosh. He still can't believe that he almost hurt an underground hero. Even worse, it almost hurt Eraserhead! He saw that man a few times from his window. And was a little bit interested, so he searched through the Hero forum. You can't believe how hard it is to find his one photo. Even blurred!

Probably his agency took down every photo. And Izuku doubts that the man will allow him to take a photo with him. Before he’ll smash his phone. Yeah, not gonna happen.

“Sooo… What are we doing now?”

Aizawa looked at him blankly. Why did he even agree to this training? He could ignore the principal's request and go to the station! Maybe Tsukauchi has some cases to solve… And no, he isn't growing soft! Yamada has no evidence!

“You're going to run through obstacles. I need to check how good is your reflex” he exclaimed, showing him the obstacle course.

It wasn't looking that hard. Just a few little canons, lines and walls to climb up, flat platforms to jump… Robots? Okay. Maybe this is the hard part.

“...Why are there robots?”

Izuku looked nervously at the underground hero. But he just grinned at him. That was creepy. More creepy than his own full smile. What the fuck?

“I’m just going with our school motto.”

Enderman starts to think that Eraser has too much fun from this.

“And now go. We don't have a full day” he added, shoving Midoriya on the starting line. He took out the timer, and looked at the kid. Although he lined up to run. Aizawa had to say, that was better than nothing.

“Aaaand… Go.”

Kid jumped into running. A few seconds ago he was all nervous. But Shouta could clearly see that when Midoriya’s focused, he doesn't seem much introverted. That's good. But let's hope this isn't going to be paired with recklessness. Aizawa doesn't need more headaches

Midoriya started to run through obstacles. First he jumps from one platform to another. He had no doubts from jumping. Next, he quickly jumps at the line, holding it tightly. Enderman climbs at the top of the wall. But he didn't have much time. Izuku didn't want to not pass! He wasn't sure if he couldn't pass this, but he didn't want to try.

He slowly comes down from the wall. He really tries to do it faster but it's hard when he usually doesn't climb from straight walls! Izuku nearly fell on his face, but let's ignore that! He had better things to worry about. Like those little launchers shooting at him! UA doesn’t have money for other things? It's like a social experiment!

…Knowing a little bit about Nedzu, it could be.

So Izuku ran straight through it. He tried to ignore everything, even if it hurt when the ball hit him. He was thinking that they are from foam! THEY DEFINITELY AREN'T.

And why is he so sure that Eraserhead has the best time of his life, watching him? Probably he has. Izuku is sure that he isn't looking very heroic. He is more like a running headless chicken. Yeah, that's accurate.

WHY THAT BALL LOOKS SO DEADLY?!

After a few long minutes he ran to the end line. Finally! Izuku smiled brightly, almost tripping over. His muscles really hurt. But maybe Eraserhead isn't disappointed that much? For a second, enderman looked at the man. Eraser didn't look interested at first, but he was focused.

“Eraser-”

CLICK

“-HEAAAAAAD!” Izuku screamed when suddenly grabbed his leg. Something rough wrapped around his ankle and lifted him into the air. Izuku grabbed his glasses and wrapped his tail around himself.

For a second he was high in the air. But then he started to fall. Finally, Izuku hung in the air above the ground. Just above the end line. What the-?

Izuku nervously looked above him, trying to not lose his glasses. Oh, there is a rope. He didn't see this before…

“Wha…?”

“Be focused more” Izuku startled when suddenly Aizawa stood right next to him. It was weird looking at him upside down. He wasn't sure if the hero was disappointed or angry. Eraser just looks at him blankly.

“It's illogical to lower your guard before succeeding the objective. If the line was someone's weapon or even a bullet, you would be dead'' dark haired man poked him in the side, making Izuku sway slightly.

“...” the teenager squeezed tightly his mouth, and didn't know what to say. Yeah, Eraser was right. He should lose his focus. But he didn't know that there would be another trap!

Shouta, seeing his face, couldn't help but grin in his ‘logical’ way. The best part of teaching is just messing with brats. Sometimes he forgot about this “If you will get seriously into UA, you should get used to it” , he added, turning away and walking to the exit. After all, he needs to check every result they get.

“...WAIT- WHAT ABOUT ME?!”

“You're supposed to be a hero in the future. You will figure out something” Aizawa just waved above his arm.

“BUT DON'T LEAVE ME HERE!”

“...ERASERHEAD, SIR?!”

“Plus ultra kid. Plus ultra” Eraser smirked at him, casually leaving the gym.
.

.

.

Oh.

This is another trap, right? Aizawa is just checking what he will do! Yep! He is probably waiting right behind the door! Nothing to worry about.

“I will just… Wait a few minutes. He is probably joking…” Izuku mumbled to himself.

Yeah, just joking.

Just a few minutes and he will come back.

Just another few-

…Eraserhead?

“...He isn't coming back, is he?”

—————

Yagi usually didn't spend much time in Nedzu’s office. Even if they are friends (Toshinori still wasn't sure about that title. That's a good thing, right?). But what he could do if young Midoriya asked him to look at his notebooks? Nedzu wanted to check them more in detail, when Midoriya went to the gym. Of course, he wouldn't do anything with them. But the tall teen wants to be sure.

(He won't say that he felt a warm feeling in his chest when Midoriya asked about that.)

So there he is, drinking suspicious tea in a suspicious office with a satanic rat. Where he's life going?

“More tea, Yagi?” asked Nedzu politely, and the blonde just quickly nodded. Never say no to the principal's tea. He won't make that mistake again!

The rodent smiled at him, as he could read his thoughts. After a blink of an eye, All Might’s cup was filled again. He won't even ask how.

“That's nice that we can spend more time together” Nedzu continued, going back to reading.

And by that he means “It's nice that I can again use your acquaintances”. Yeah, he usually is mixed with Nedzu’s chaos. Yagi just sits here and watches what is going to die.

“...Y-Yeah. I’m also happy” the number one hero mumbled, glaring at his tea. He is only here for young Midoriya. No chaos this time! He just wants to check how the training is going for the boy. This wasn't actuall option when they came to UA for the first time, but that's also good! (He won’t say he planned asking young Midoriya about training with him. No one needs to know.)

“That's good. Because I need to do one-” Nedzu started talking, to which Yagi just nodded. He doesn't have enough of a mind to ask more about this. He just heard something about students and… Chaotic vents? Let's NOT get into this.

Hm… Wonder how young Midoriya is doing. Did Aizawa kill him? Nah, the man looks like a murderer in a creepy alley but he has a soft spot for kids.

…Probably.

Yagi only knows about soft spots for cats. Cats and teenagers are the same, right?

The hero was startled a little, when he heard a ping in Nedzu’s computer. The rodent just pick a look at it and smiles. Smiled in a very amused way. That would be weird, but Yagi has already gotten used to it. Besides, his own smile sometimes looks creepy.

“Midoriya finally left the gym. I was thinking that he will cut the rope earlier, but oh well” the rat shrugged, looking amused at the camera.

…What rope?

“Uh- Should I go to him?”

“For what? He can get here alone” Nedzu shrugged, sipping his tea “...Aaaand he's lost.”

“What?! But he left a second ago!”

“Yeah, but this pup probably doesn't have the best field orientation.”
.

.

.

“...Yagi?”

“I’m afraid to ask, but something's wrong?”

“Midoriya found a Support course. Or better, they found him” Nedzu chuckled to himself “Oh, this would be fun.”

And All Might could just stare at his friend. Support courses usually are very… Passionate about their job. And young Midoriya is a very, very original person.

Chaotic students and something new to them?

This is a problem.

—————

How the fuck did he get lost?

Izuku just left the gym. He untied the rope knot and fell to the ground. His back hurt, but hey! He is free now!

Technically. Because he just get lost. Midoriya has no idea where he is now. He just keeps walking with the hope that he will see Mr.Yagi or even Eraserhead. But when he thinks about the skeleton man, he never asks what he is teaching in UA. He said that he is working here. So maybe not as a teacher? And does he have any other job? Think about that, he never ask anything about his job. Or his friends. Huh.

And before he noticed, he found himself even deeper in UA.

“...How can I get even more lost?” he mumbled, looking around. Most of the students left already so the corridors are basically empty. He can't even ask anyone! If he could, what would he even say? “Hello, did you see any skeleton man or hobo, tired man here? I’m lost and I don't even learn here!” Yeah, no thank you.

“OH. MY. GOD.”

The Enderman flinched, jumping to the side. Like the earlier rope, he didn't see anyone! Okay, maybe now he see Eraserhead’s point.

He looked to his left, seeing an open metal door with few students inside. One of them, with brown curly hair and orange bandana, looks at him with wide eyes.

Beat of the silence and the whole group of students join the boy. They look at Izuku with wide eyes.

Oh no. He already screwed up?

“...H-Hello?” Izuku nervously waved at them. He flinched when someone’s screwdriver fell onto the floor. Yeah… They are scar-

“GLASSES BOY!”

The same boy with a bandana points at him with a wide smile “YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO, RIGHT? YEAH, COME HERE!”

Midoriya didn't even have a chance to say, when he was pulled into the room. Things happen very quickly. He was seated in empty chair in the middle of the room (what apparently was a lab) and everyone was running from one table to another. What in the…?

“Hi, hello! You're a hero course right?”

Someone with a mutation fox quirk appears in front of him. He was holding a notebook and pencil. Izuku didn't remember anything else. He was too focused on his quirk. Fox mutation quirk! What a cool thing! Midoriya didn't register his question, occupied with his inner mumbling.

“...You came into the right place! Shiemi get your jet boots!”

Wait, WHAT?

Then another thing happens. In the blink of a eye, Izuku was standing again but wearing some kind of boots with holes on the sole. Some of the students started to check his height and write the results down.

“Um… Guys? I-I’m not from hero cou-”

“And look here glasses boy! This is my latest project!” the boy with the bandana, was holding… A BLACK SPEAR. A cool, long black spear.

Fuck it. He is totally from the hero course, now!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.3K 119 28
A story about. Warrior named Kenji Okumara. He's a 16-year-old with a height of 5'5" and an intriguing species, being a half demon. Kenji gets his ex...
80.8K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
27.6K 398 38
Some people from the smp go to the USA and travel around the states, picking up others from the smp as well. hope you enjoy the story. like the sturn...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong