I Became An Omega Wife Of Pro...

By Misty_Garden

Chandra, a dimwit guy ended up in an omegaverse world and became the omega wife of the protagonist's big brot... More

AUTHOR NOTE
MAIN CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE

CHAPTER SIX

1.4K 66 20
By Misty_Garden

"Did you think no one would know what you were attempting to do?" The room shook with Aryan's grave and dangerous voice.

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

The omega's face contorted as he folded his arms over his chest, avoiding direct eye contact with Aryan. His gaze darted around the room, never landing on Aryan's face. The omega harbored a deep loathing towards him, with no room for doubt. This alpha had shattered his dream life, the life he had always yearned for with a specific alpha.

But the omega's face turned pale when Aryan showed him the video footage in the phone; It was a video of him mixing peanut powder in a dish in the buffet hall. The omega might not have intended to kill his sister, but the omega had tried his best to push her to the edge.

The omega quickly composed himself, and he laughed. "So what? I know you won't do anything. And it's not like she is dead or—"

The omega's eyes widened. Aryan yanked his chin forcefully. He had never hurt the omega before. But now he had gone extreme; his hatred and jealousy toward his sister for being with Veer were so menacing that this time he attempted to take her life. 

The omega's voice was shrill with terror when he noticed rage flickering in Aryan's eyes. "Leave me, y-you ugly m-monster!"

"You are right." Aryan smiled sinisterly. "The only reason you are still standing in front of me is Shivam. But don't mistake him as my weakness. Remember, this ugly monster is capable of making your life ugly. So think ten times harder before you try to harm her again."

Aryan released him from his grip. The omega dropped to the floor, grasping for breath. Aryan's gaze went on him. He had thought of him as spoiled-brat and pitiful all this time, who had a foolish obsession for Veer, but with today's act, he had disgusted Aryan and brought his rage inside of him.

Chandra woke up almost at night as he checked the time 6:30 p.m. in the beside watch. He felt refreshed and more energetic. He got out of the bed, and his bare feet moved to the ensuite bathroom of the room.

He cleaned his face by washing it over the sink. He grasped a towel next to the sink on the hanger and dried his face. Closing his eyes, he breathed in the towel. What is this scent? It was musky — a mixture of tobacco, sandalwood, and something sweet like a rose. It was amazing and evoked something in him. He had smelled it before. It was faint, familiar. . . Huh? It smelled like Aryan.

But why would it smell like him? The room wasn't Aryan's room as they were not a typical husband and wife, so Chandra assumed he would get a separate room instead of being in the same room as Aryan's. Still, they were husband and wife. It was normal to live in the same room.

Chandra didn't ponder long, as his stomach growled. He quickly left the bathroom, returning the towel to its place. However, he was unsure of how to contact anyone for food service. Making his way into the kitchen, which was connected to the lounge room, he searched for something to eat. Unfortunately, the refrigerator was filled with water bottles and offered nothing to eat. The cabinets, on the other hand, were stocked with coffee.

Chandra used a private elevator in the hallway. He pressed the random button. The elevator made a ding-dong sound as if it was announcing his presence as the door opened. But he reached the hallway where many women in the lounge room were talking, but they stopped and stared at Chandra from up and down.

"Is he Aryan's wife?" the women whispered between themselves. "But he looked different."

As one of the women stood up and approached him, he immediately recognized her as Damini, Aryan's mother. Despite carrying herself with grace in her saree, her countenance indicated that she was visibly angry with Chandra.

"I will be back," she said to the ladies, turning to them. And then she turned to Chandra.

"You come with me," she said, taking him to the elevator.

"Divorce Aryan," Damini demanded.

She brought Chandra to her room, the other residence on another floor. He said nothing when the woman demanded him something out of the blue, but still he was a bit surprised.

She continued,"I don't want to see my son with a spouse, who doesn't even care about him at all."

Chandra could agree with her that a spouse like him is better without a spouse or someone else better than him. But his heart hammered in his chest when she said,

"And after the divorce, you will have no relation with anyone in the family— not even with Shivam." Her voice was sharp and stony.

"Not even with . . . Shivam?" Chandra's soft voice wobbled.

"That's right," she said and paused. "The child is better without a mother rather than a mother you have been to him. It would be best if you cut ties with both of them and have no further relationship with either."

He was not a law student, however; he knew that the original owner's addiction to gambling, careless lifestyle by going to the club and drinking, and him not living with family. All this was enough to prove what kind of mother he had been to Shivam. And he could be thrown out of the little boy's life easily. And Aryan could get legal custody of him.

The thought of getting away from Shivam cramped his belly. And he wouldn't let go of the only person who was capable of making him feel like home.

Chandra looked at her. "I cannot divorce him." Aryan was the only way for him to be close to Shivam.

She gave a wry laugh. "Is this because you have a happy married life?" She looked at him seriously. "Despite being his wife, you are not wife. . . you never carried out your duties as Aryan's wife and as Shivam's mother."

Chandra astonished the women as he asked her. "If I carry my duties as wife and as a mother, and have a happy married life with them, I don't need to give him divorce, right?"

Damini stared at him. When Diya had told her that Chandra seemed like a changed person. She couldn't believe it, but when she saw Shivam, he was almost jumping for joy after meeting Chandra. She was as amazed as everyone in the family when Shivam told them what his mother said to him. When she confirmed those words to Aryan. He told her that it was all true.

Damini even called Rohini, the employee in the house. She got the information about Chandra, who had stopped going to clubs and gambling. But he had gone to shops to buy stuff for making shoes. Making shoes? She didn't ask her more and dismissed her. Since that moment a hope bloomed inside of her.

Before he'd been like an unpleasant guest, she rarely met in gatherings. She had not liked him even since he had ignored his responsibilities as a mother of Shivam and wife of Aryan. But she tolerated him as his son didn't want to divorce him because he was Shivam's mother and the mark on Omega's neck made him bear his responsibility. She hoped always that this omega came to his senses and knew what he was missing in life instead of weeping over for an alpha, who was not even his.

But now, she was just taking the bait of divorce if he really cared about Shivam and there was left a little of an ounce of desire inside Chandra of having a happy married life with Aryan. Then, she wanted to his son to have a happy married life.

"How can you have a happy married life with Aryan and become a good mother when you are addicted to gambling and you have another alpha in your heart?"

"I don't have any feelings toward Veer anymore. And about gambling addiction, it's been more than a week, I stopped playing and I have no plan to continue my bad habit. And I am not lying, I swear. Just give me a chance. I will be a great mother and wife," he almost begged the woman.

"You never cared about them before, so now what's changed?" she asked.

Chandra couldn't tell her that the soul changed. His fingers put a strand of hair behind the ear as he told her what he thought if someone asked him about his changed disposition. "My life was flashing before my eyes when I fell off the stairs. All I see is a wasted life."

She watched him.

"But I heard you slipped from a few stairs."

"Yeah. But I thought I was going to die. . . I thought I could never see my family again." Tears shimmered in Chandra's eyes as he remembered about his family again.

Damini could tell they were not tears of someone faking. "Okay, don't cry, everything is fine." She said in a less stony voice. Using his long sleeves, he wiped away the tears.

She leaned toward him. "Are you serious about carrying out your responsibility as Aryan's wife?"

Chandra looked at her. "Haan. I am."

She smiled. "Good."

Chandra's cheeks turned red as his stomach roared.

She smiled. "For now, live in the same room with Aryan."

"But I think we are already in the same room," Chandra knitted his brows.

"I know," she said. "You are hungry, right?"

Chandra nodded his head, and she stood up and walked to a wall with a screen that looked like an intercom. And she summoned Muhammad.

-

"You can eat here, Madam," Muhammad said to Chandra in a buffet hall with tables, where all guests and family could eat food.

"Muhmmad sahib, do they always have a buffet for dinner?" Chandra asked as his eyes scanned the room. There were a few girls with Amolaka, properly her cousins and friends.They were talking as they filled their plates along the way in the buffet.

"No. it's for the guests, because of the wedding. It starts at six and goes on till 9 p.m. Anyone can come and eat at their own time."

"Then I will help myself. Thank you," he flashed a smile to the old man before heading to the buffet.

The old man nodded his head.

Chandra filled his plate with food from the other side, Amolaka came with her girls, when he was going to the table. He felt awkward when they were looking at with their unpleasant gaze. Amolaka countenance gave away nothing. She might have not expected to see him here. But Chandra was hungry. He was here to eat only.

But when he tripped over something and fell on the floor, he didn't even get the time to react. It was worse when all the food on the plate spilled upon him, messing him completely. His clothes were ruined, and food was wasted.

A sound of laughter broke in. Chandra looked up and the girls were laughing at him. And his gaze went to a girl beside Amolaka who had deliberately done it to him. Like the other two employees, standing at a distance, Amolaka was shocked. But she didn't come for his help either. Wiping with his jacket's full sleeve, Dal on that was dripping over his face from his hair.

He snorted. It wasn't even a day for him to come, and he had a fabulous welcome. 

He got up on his feet, pretending to brush away specks of dust off his jacket. One of the employees handed him a towel to clean himself. "Dhanyabad," Chandra said to the man.

"Can you get me a glass of water?"

The employee went back to get a glass of water and Chandra stood in front of the girl who caused the scene.

"Was it purposely done?" he asked.

"It's not my fault that you fell. . . after all, falling seems like a habit of yours."

The employee handed Chandra a glass of water.

"I want you to say sorry," Chandra said in a half mad voice.

She scoffed, "Why would I when I didn't do anything."

Everyone was shocked when Chandra poured water over the girl's head, causing her to look at him with furious eyes. Not wanting to waste the food, so he had to be satisfied with it.

"I guess we are equal now," Chandra said.

"Are you crazy?" her eyes shooting laser beams toward him.

"Not really." Chandra smiled. He might not be witty, but he had no way of allowing another person to openly insult him.

Aryan stepped out of the private elevator, which opened directly into the hallway of his place. He made his way to his room, loosening his tie as he went. Ever since Shivam was born, Aryan no longer worked late at night. He cherished the precious moments he could spend with his son.

As he approached the door, his steps came to a halt. It caught his attention that the room adjacent to his was locked. When he had received a phone call from the omega, asking him, "How should I prove I am your patni?" He was surprised as he didn't think he'd received his calls other than he would be informing that he wouldn't be able to make and meet Shivam. . . or asking him for money.

Despite not appearing as the same obnoxious omega from their last encounter, Aryan was surprised to find him present before the wedding. Both of them were obligated to maintain the facade of a happy husband and wife in front of the world. To ensure no one suspected they were living on different floors or in separate rooms, as per his mother's wishes, Aryan instructed Muhammad to take the omega to his place. Aryan had no issue with the omega staying at his place as long as he didn't become a nuisance. On the other hand, Aryan wanted to know what the omega had been planning this time.

One year ago, during his sister's engagement, he intentionally put peanut powder in a dish. His sister had a life-threatening allergy to peanuts. Fortunately, their family doctor was present and saved her life. The incident prompted him to investigate further, and he discovered the culprit was none other than the omega. He confronted him and it became clear that he was responsible for the incident. He had previously threatened the omega. As well as, to cover his tracks, Aryan had made all the evidence disappear, leaving only Maanas aware of the truth. 

He hoped this time he was not planning anything evil.

Aryan pulled the knob and opened the soundless door. He entered, his gaze flitted to the omega coming out of the bathroom in his bare feet. He was in a pair of sports shorts and a T-shirt. He was occupied to dry his wet hair with a towel to notice Aryan's presence.

"What are you doing here?"

The omega jumped in surprise, causing the towel to slip from his grasp and fall to the floor.

Aryan's gaze latched on to him. He found himself unable to look away. The omega looked relieved that it was him, not anyone else. 

He bent down to take the towel while saying,"Muhammad sahib told me this is my room."

Before Patni, now Sahib. Aarya didn't think these words belonged to the omega's vocabulary.

"Because we are pati-patni, that's why he told me," he said, drying his hair again.

Aryan agreed to share the residence with him, not to share his room. But it was his fault he had not clarified to Muhammad when he told him to take him to his room.

"Whatever he told you, you need to get out of this room," he said coldly.

Chandra was contemplating the weight of Damini's demands. He knew he had to comply with her demands if he wanted to avoid divorce and the heartbreaking reality of never seeing Shivam again. His gaze, filled with a honeyed warmth, met the eyes of the man before him.

"I cannot get out of this room."

----

A/N; Sorry for the late update, but I'm busy with other things, so updates might be late for a while. Hope you like the chapter.

And I have changed the character from Amol, a male to Amolaka, a female.

LOVE MISTY ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 31.8K 32
Book 1 - Gyres of Hunger (MxM) A world that has divided citizens into different classes, there's people who rule and people who follow. Ezekiel is s...
565K 23.4K 90
Little Seiko refuses to believe he's an omega. For years, he told everyone that he was an alpha since that was what he received when he was younger b...
46.7K 3.8K 36
This is crazy... As fu***ng crazy as it gets. But I was sucked into a comic book... In to a world where I am an Omega... And I have an Alpha... And I...
150K 6K 14
The boy is completely shut down. A broken shell is what they turned him into, his human side nearly gone, the alpha in him tortured into full submiss...