FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
38|➴Another Love Proposal➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

51|➴Everything is fine➴

2K 305 55
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

“Why are you here?” Divya asked, gulping the hurt and looking aside.

“Divi”

“No. Don't come near me. Stay away from me Rehana. You broke my trust” Divya said showing her palm and tried to make an angry face but the next moment she felt being pulled in the soft embrace of her Rooh.

“I'm sorry Divi…” Rehana said, caressing Divya's hair when Divya sniffed in her embrace.

“I hate you Rooh. I hate you so damn much. I never thought you would ever keep anything hidden from me. Why are you here? Go away” Divya tried to pull away from the hug but Rehana made sure not to leave her.

“I hate you too Divi. I never thought you'd leave me alone when I would be needing you the most" Saying Rehana broke the hug and looked at her with a hurt smile.

“I agree I've kept it hidden from you. I agree maybe I somehow broke your trust. But what did you do Divya? You left me when I needed you the most. You didn't look back at me when I was crying for you to talk to me. The next day I got to know you left for the bloody excursions, which you denied at first. You didn't even ask if I'm okay or not. Not a single message Divi”

“You too didn't message me Rehana. You got busy with your new companion. You gave my place to someone else. You throw me out of your life like I never existed.”

“Kya ho kya gaya hai tujhe Divi? Tu to aisa nahi tha kabhi?”
(What had happened to you Divi? You're never like this before)

“You also were never like this before. I never thought this day will come in our life where we would be questioning each other about everything”

“Why are you acting like a kid? I am yours Divya. Before anyone else's. If I am here standing in front of you. It's because of you. And you know this.” Rehana held Divya's arm and she looked at Rehana.

“You know very well what you mean to me. When mumma papa brought me to Delhi, after my parents demise, you're the one I trusted the most. Yes, I never shared my health problems with you because I was scared if you would leave me after hearing my condition. I was not like everyone else, Divya. I'm not that bold to say everything so openly. I'm not. And you know this very well. Still that day you didn't even glance at me second time and left”

“I left because I felt you do not need me. Ishani was there with you.” Divya said and wiped her nose, then looked to the other side to avoid eye contact.

“Divya…  She is also in my family now. I do love her too but that doesn't mean more than you. You will never understand Divya what you're to me. How much you mattered to me”

Divya stared at the person standing close to her. The same girl she considered as her soul sister. Who can always read her mind, if she doesn't tell anything.

“Why are you hurting yourself and me by pushing me away from you, when you and me, we both know how much we meant to each other”

Divya closed her eyes to let the tear fall down and hugged Rehana tightly.
“I'm sorry”

“You should be.” Rehana mumbled, hugging her back.

“I was also scared to lose you Rooh.”

“Who will snatch me from you huh?” Rehana asked cupping Divya's cheeks who looked over Rehana's shoulder and pointing by her brows to the specific person.

Rehana furrowed her brows, not getting her point then turned her head back to look, and found everyone standing there and Divya was pointing to Abhimaan.

Rehana felt her cheeks were getting hot. But tried to keep her expression normal.

“He will snatch you from me. And I'm very sure about it” Divya said, whining like a kid.

“He will not. Trust me” Rehana whispered but Divya still shook her head.

“You didn't see him, when you went missing that day. I used to think that I love you the most in this whole world, but damn Rooh, the way he loves you is unbelievable” Divya gasped when she saw Abhimaan was coming towards them.

Rehana was not shocked hearing Divya, as she knows about Abhimaan's love for her. Yes, today they're not on good terms, he is angry with her, she is upset with him. Still the love, the adoration, the care, everything was in their places and his eyes are the reflection of his inner emotion.

“See how he is coming towards us…  see na, like he will snatch you and hide you somewhere else, far from everyone's reach” Divya nudges, her arm with Rehana and she shyly lowered her eyes.

“Everything sorted?” Abhimaan asked, eyeing the duo one by one.

“No.” Divya said and gave him a tight lipped smile.

“But why I'm feeling everything is sorted”

“Because you're a person with a big nose”

“Shut up Divya” Abhimaan rolled his eyes at his younger sister's behaviour.

“By the way, why are you all here?” she asked, keeping her hands on her hip and eyeing everyone.

“If you forgot my drama queen sister then let me remind you we're here to celebrate your birthday tomorrow and it was all Raunak's plan. From giving us ideas about how to mend your and Rehana's friendship to celebrate your birthday” Abhimaan held his index finger in the air and pointed to Raunak who was behind Divya, a little far.

Divya turned towards his direction and found he was smiling. Divya mumbled a thank you and Raunak blinked his eyes in assurance.

“But I am not going to leave Rooh with you, at least for now. We need to explore the place” Divya said to Abhimaan, holding Rehana's hand. Whose eyes first went to Abhimaan then at her joined hand with Divya's.

“She is all yours. After all, she loves you all more than ..... Ahh let it be. Don't worry I'll never disturb you two” Abhimaan said looking at Rehana with hurt in his eyes, who lowered her eyes, and the smile went off from her lips.

Divya found something fishy between them and took a mental note to ask Rehana later.

“We all are here too, won't you meet us?” Samaira asked and Divya ran to her. Hugging her mother tightly, she told her how happy she was to see them all.

~♥~

“I'm still mad at you for not telling me about your and Abhi bhaiya's marriage.”

“I'm sorry for not telling you. But at that time he was not here. Far away from me, those three years were so difficult for me to believe someone and tell anything about myself. I was not sure that he still believes in the nikah we had or not. How can I tell anyone about this when I myself was not sure what he was thinking at that time.”

“But you should have told me when I gave you the idea to marry him”

“Can we leave the topic please Divi?  Are you not happy knowing that I'm your brother's wife”

“Holy cow, I'm the happiest. But I was dreaming about your grand wedding na”

“Leave me aside. You will have a grand wedding, don't worry” Rehana said, smiling teasingly.

“He is so good Rooh.”

“Hmm… I can see that how good he is”

“Means? I'm talking about Raunak”

“Yes I'm also talking about Raunak” Rehana slides her hairs from her right shoulder and pointed the red mark on her neck.

Divya's eyes widened, her hands automatically went to touch the marked place and she cursed him in her mind, for doing this to her.

Rehana laughed out seeing Divya's reaction
“I myself was unaware about this, Rooh. Stop laughing”

“What seriously?” Rehana stopped laughing but again a look of Divya's and she started laughing.

“You're so bad”

“Yeah yeah”

“By the way, is everything okay between you and bhaiya?”

Rehana's smile vanished and she moved her face to the other side.
“I knew it, I so knew it, his taunts were enough to guess something happened between you two” Divya signed when Rehana gave her a sad smile and they resumed their walk on the strawberry fields.

“He is upset”

“That's his right”

“I know I made a mistake. I'm accepting it. But still he is punishing me and himself too.” Rehana stopped walking and held Divya's arm, standing face to face.

“You know he started smoking, I don't know if he started consuming alcohol or not. He is not even talking to me normally. Some days back I went to give him his coffee, he ignored me and asked for another one. He is not even looking at me” Her eyes became teary and Divya felt so bad for her.

“It's okay. Now you leave everything on me Rooh baby. Just wait and see.” Divya smirked and Rehana looked at her confusingly.

~♥~

“What are you doing?” Hiya gasped when she felt being pulled by Vihaan from the crowd to the isolated place of the fields.

“Are you trying to avoid me Mrs. Singhania?” He asked palming one cheek of her with his broad palm, and his other hand was holding her close to his body.

She raised her eyes to look at him and got mesmerised seeing the handsome face of her husband. She doesn't know how she became so lucky to have this person in her life. Who does not need words to understand her.

She shook her head and learned her back as he pulled her face close to his.

“Yes. You are. You are avoiding me from the time you came out from the galley after our heated kiss” He kissed her left cheeks and caressed the right side's cheekbone.

Her eyes flattered by his touches, whereas her palms were getting sweaty and wanting to fist his hairs in between the grip and pull his face on her.

“Hiya”

“Hmmm” She felt lost in his husky deep sexy voice.

“I love you” he brushed his lips with her pulpy pairs and leaned to her neck, leaving a sloppy kiss there.

“Ahhhh… Vihaan'' she moaned when his teeth took place instead of his lips in her neckline, biting the soft spot then soothing the burning sensation by kissing the place.

Her hands went to his hairs and she pulled his face close to hers. She was losing herself in his embrace, by everything he was doing to her. Why did he feel so good? Why did his hold feel so safe?

Looking at his eyes she placed her trembling lips over his and sucked them once, twice, thrice then he took the lead and deepened the kiss.

She felt hot, so hot that she was sure her underwear was totally soaked by the wetness leaking through her feminine part. She clenched her thighs together when his both palms went to cup her cheeks and angled her face for better access.

She was sure her nipples had popped up through her T-shirt.

“Ummm” She moaned one again when Vihaan slided his tongue inside her mouth, tasting her saliva and mixing with his.

She tried to push him away feeling breathless at one point and he understood her discomfort, leaving a pop sound he left her lips with a sweet peck. And joined his forehead with hers.

“You are so bad. You always took my breath away” Hiya complained, though her eyes were telling him that she enjoyed it too, the much he did.

“You do not have the slightest idea what you caused me” Vihaan traced her lips with his thumb and wiped the corner softly, while she was just admiring him.

Feeling emotional she hugged him, and buried her face in his chest.

“You will never leave me, right?”

“Never” He replied, tightening the hug.

“Please do not leave me. If someday I do something bad, scold me, slap me but please do not leave me. I know I make mistakes but for that please do..”

Vihaan stopped her in the midway and placed his index finger on her lips.
“Stop saying that Hiya. I'll never ever leave you. Until you yourself want to leave me. You do not know Hiya how much I love you. I'm too scared to leave you”

“I know” She mumbled looking at him and smiled.

He returned the smile and kissed her forehead.

~♥~

“How many rooms did we have?” Maheen asked Ayaan, who came after filling the details at the reception of the guest house, that they'll be staying for the next few days.

“only 5. They said, all the rooms have already been booked by the tourist and they do not have more. We have to adjust in these five” He sighed.

“It's okay. We will manage” Abhimaan patted Ayaan's back when Vihaan and Hiya joined them.

“Hiya and Meera aunty can share, right?” Raunak asked Hiya who nodded her head with a smile, and Meera accepted.

Though Vihaan looked sad but composed himself. They're still not publicly married to live together.

“And Vihaan sir can take a single room” Raunak asked Vihaan this time who agreed “yes why not that would be good”

“Then badi maa Bade papa, and chachu chachi you take the couple suit and bhai and me will share a room”

“Then the girls? If we could arrange one more room then it would be good.” samaira asked

“I will talk to Divya, Ishani bhabi and Rehana will join her then. Also she changed her room from the small one to the big, after her roommate left yesterday. So I don't think she will mind” Raunak said with a smile and Abhimaan and Ayaan looked at him suspiciously.

“And how do you know that her room is big? What's the matter?” Abhimaan asked and Ayaan nodded by agreeing with his elder brother.

The smile swept away from Raunak's face and he gulped his saliva.

“Er.. That was just”

“Ayaan, Abhi. Stop interrogating him.” Maheen glared at the brothers who rolled their eyes and Raunak took a breath of relief then looked at his saviour and mumbled a thank you to Maheen, who smiled and waved off.

“Listen gentlemen, I won't appreciate it if you by any chance go to Divya's room secretly” Abhimaan hold Raunak's hand and stopped him from leaving with the others.

Raunak turned and was going to say something when he saw Divya and Rehana were laughing, and coming towards them.

“What happened?” Divya asked finding Raunak and Abhimaan together.

“Nothing Divya. I was just telling something important to Raunak. Right bro?” Abhimaan circled his right arm around Raunak shoulder who nodded his head, feeling scared of this man's aura and tried not to say anything about Divya near him.

“Divya…  Ishani and Rehana will be staying with you. I hope you don't have a problem. Actually we only managed to get 5 rooms so”

“It's okay bhaiya. I do not have any problem.”

“Ask you soul sister too if she has any problem with this” Saying Abhimaan left, hurting Rehana one more time with his taunt.

Divya and Raunak both felt bad for her.
“It's okay. He is upset now. Everything will be fine, Rehana” Raunak said, trying to cheer up Rehana's mood.

Rehana nodded her head, still hurt by his behaviour.

“We need to do something Raunak” Divya whispered in Raunak's ear, while walking to the elevator.

“What?”

“Yes. We need to do something for Rehana and Abhi bhaiya”

“No Divya. I am not with you. That man is already trying to scare me. And I'm not with you this time by planning anything for him.” Raunak gave a fake smile to Divya and went away, mumbling something in his mind. And Divya looked at his back, confused.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Another chapter...
Hope you all enjoying😊
Please kindly do vote on all the chapters if you're new readers. And my old readers do comment and vote.
I'm going to take down Home To You in a few days for editing purpose and then after editing the story fully I'll be posting back to back.
Don't worry it won't take much time.

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maita 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
3.3K 182 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
24K 1.3K 24
Hello lovely people 💕 This is my first story .Do support and show your love ❤️ This is a story of Someone's curse ,then Someone's boon , Someone'...
37.9K 3.3K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." ♡ "I saw this girl at the age of 13...