Magical eyes [J.JK halal ff ]

By crystalimagine7

"They hate each other." "They don't, they hate the way they make each other feel." More

Chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 04
Chapter 05

chapter 03

793 32 9
By crystalimagine7

Author pov

"Is he awake now?" Jungkook asked to Wong-ju while working towards the basement "Yes sir.But may i know why you stopped us from killing him that day?" Wong-ju respond while walking behind Jungkook. "Because we need him to find Jake." Jungkook said before entering the basement while Wong-ju nod his head getting the point.

"Hey Milo wassup?" Jungkook said while smiling mischievously. The tied up guy with a body full of buries and cuts named Milo looked up at him with a half opened eyes. "Enjoyed huh?" Jungkook said sitting on the opposite chair as his while smirking as the view was so pleasing to him.

"So are you going to spill it already or wanna enjoy more?" Jungkook said with his cold and mischievous face looking straight into his orbs. Jungkook's eyes darken as Milo just keep staring at him without answering. "Ok so you want to enjoy more. Ok then Wong-ju bring the things please." Jungkook said with a mischievous smirk on his face as he called Wong-ju for some things.

Milo's eyes widened as he saw a knife, chilli powder and a full basket of ice-cubs in Wong-ju's hand. Milo's body started to shake as everyone in this mafia world knows what kind of guy Jungkook is when it comes to torture or kill someone. Jungkook's smirk grows bigger as he sees Milo's body shaking "Oh no need to worry dear today I, myself will show you the actual fun."

Jungkook said as he took the knife from Wong-ju's hand and started to cut off the skin of Milo's arm while Milo's loud howling and crying was heard. Jungkook smiles widely as he hears Milo's howls and cries while taking off some of his skin from his arm.

As Jungkook cut off some of his skin from his arm Jungkook again looked at Milo. "Are you ready to say where your brother is or want me to continue the fun hmm?" Jungkook said as he put the skin on the floor and started wiping the blood from his hand.

"Do whatever you want but I'll never tell you anything." Milo said between his cries and sobs as the pain he was feeling was too intense. "Ok then enjoy." Jungkook said with his mischievous smirk again as he took an ice-cub from the basket and started rubbing it on the part from where he has taken off the skin.

Milo starts to howl again as the pain in his arm was getting more intense than before. "You know what? You should stop being stubborn as it can lead you to a situation where you will start begging for death." Jungkook said calmly as he kept rubbing the ice-cube while enjoying the view.

"Kill me but I'll never betray my brother." Milo said before his cries and howls get more loud as Jungkook started to press the ice-cub harder on Milo's arm. "Oh so this is what you want. Ok, but unfortunately your luck isn't that good that you can die this easily." Jungkook said with his cold face while taking some more ice-cub as the old one already malted.

Jungkook started to torture him more with the ice-cubs as his cries and howls were getting louder each time Jungkook press a new ice-cub. "I am already so frustrated but still i am trying to control myself so just spill it already if you don't wanna get more." Jungkook said with a cold stare and dead serious face.

But Milo still didn't say anything making Jungkook boil in rage as he takes chilli powder from Wong-ju's hand and starts to rub some chilli powder on that same spot making Milo more howl and cry in the intense burning like sensation.

Jungkook was just staring at him with a burning gaze as he was already frustrated for the last two days and now Milo made him more furious with his behaviour. "Keep giving him his medicine until he opens his mouth." Jungkook said while getting up from the chair "And make sure to keep him alive." He added as he looked at Wong-ju.

"Ok sir, you don't have to worry I'll handle him." Wong-ju said as he calls some of their mens. Before Jungkook could reply to him Jungkook's phone rings indicating someone called him. He excused himself and came out of the basement as he saw Taehyung called him. So he picked up the call.

Hey Jungkook where are you huh?

Hyung i am at my work. Why?

Alex is calling as today is the Grant racing competition.

Oh ok hyung you go first I'll be there in some time.

Ok come fast and bring your car too as the car competition is after the bike race competition so you have to do both like always.

Hmm ok hyung then call Alex to come and take my bike to the racing venue.

Ok I'll call him now bye.

Bye.

Jungkook hung up before going to his car. As he settled down in his car he drove away from there towards the racing venue in a high speed.

°°°

As Jungkook reached there he saw Taehyung and Alex was waiting for him with their bikes along with his bike outside the venue. Jungkook came to them and greeted them with a high-five "Hey guys when the race is starting?" Jungkook said while taking off his black leather jacket.

Alex was about to reply to him when they heard some girls loudly shouting Jungkook's name while drooling over him as they found it so hot the way Jungkook takes off his jacket. Jungkook ignored them and started fixing his hairs while Alex looked at both of them with a pissed look.

"I just don't understand what you both really made of. I mean before you came those girls were drooling over Taehyung now you came so they started drooling over both of you." Alex said to Jungkook while side-eyeing them both. "Are you perhaps jealous bro?" Taehyung said to Alex jokingly. "Are you serious men? Don't you know i already have a girlfriend." Alex said while getting more pissed.

"Stop making faces and tell me when the race will start." Jungkook said to Alex with a straight voice. "The bike race will start at 11 pm and the Car race will start after that." Alex said while sitting on his bike. "Ok then Let's go it's already 11:45 pm."

Jungkook pov

As we came inside the venue they sat on their bikes and started talking while I also sat on my bike and started thinking the same thoughts which were making me grin again and again. "She really got the guts to enter my office also without my permission huh now i am sure she can't even move from bed. She has learned her lesson now she will be even afraid to come in front of me." I thought while chuckling.

Those are the thoughts which keep running though my mind since that incident.

My thoughts got interpreted by hyung calling me. I looked up at him and asked him "Yes hyung?" As i said that i saw him looking confusedly at me. Before i could again ask that what happened i heard him saying "Are you even in this world? It's your turn now so go..!!"

As i heard his words i didn't say anything in return and started the bike and went towards the starting line and stood there on the line. I sat there already waiting for the signal.

I sped up my bike and went from there at a fast speed as i heard the gunfire sound while leaving others behind me. I suddenly saw the opposite club member go from there towards the finishing line passing me. So i speed up my bike to the maximum and over take him.

I heard lots of cheering of my name as i smirk while looking straight at the camera making the girls there go wild. I can see the finishing line now and not so long when I heard all the fireworks as i passed the finishing line. The sound of my victory sounds normal to me now as it's nothing new for me winning those races.

As i got off my bike Alex and Hyung came to me and hugged me. "Yessss you did it again bro." Alex said to me while hugging me from the side and before i could answer him i heard hyung's dramatic voice from behind. "I am soooo proud of you my brotherrr." hyung said dramatically while back hugging me from behind making me so done with them.

"Yeah yeah ok ok now leave me i can't breathe." I said as they both were making it hard for me to breathe. As soon as they heard my words they left me and started dragging me to the bar saying "ok ok now Let's have some drinks till the next match."

I didn't stop them as i was also feeling thirsty for alcohol and went to the bar. We three sat on the bar stool and ordered our drink. As we got our drinks we started to do a bit of chitchat while drinking our drinks then we saw a group of girls came to us and starts flirting with us.

I think those girls are new here because no one dares to come near us and flirt with us especially when i am present. Before i could say or do something i saw two more girls came and drag those girls with them. "Lucky ones".

Soon we heard the Alarm sound indicating it's time for the next and last bike race match. After this match the car race will be started. So we went there and stood there.

Author pov

It was Taehyung's turn now. so he sat on his bike and went in front of the starting line and stood on the starting line. He stood there waiting for the gunfire. Soon he heard the gunfire and left from there at full speed.

The cheers got more louder as Taehyung was almost near the finishing line and soon again the sound of fireworks were heard as Taehyung passed the finishing line winning the match.

Taehyung stopped his bike and got off his bike and went towards Jungkook and Alex. Jungkook and Alex hugged him while congratulating him. As they backed off from the hug. "You both are really something men. No one ever won against you." Alex said with a proud smirk on his face.

Taehyung was about to say something but stopped when they heard the announcement of the car race. So they lean on their bikes and start watching the matches while drinking their drinks.

It's time for the final match so it's Jungkook's turn now. Jungkook went to his car and sat in the car. He drives the car to the starting line and stands on the starting line and starts to wait for the gunfire.

Jungkook was minding his own business when he heard his opponent saying "You must be the King of races till now but from today there will be a new King and that's me." Jungkook looked at him and chuckled and said "Challenging me huh?" Jungkook said with a smirk "Yes and I dare you to accept the challenge." The opponent boy said with a smirk making Jungkook grin "Sure."

Jungkook said shortly as they heard the gunfire sound indicating that the match had started. Jungkook winked at the opponent guy before speeding up his car and leaving from there.

The opponent guy also speeds up his car and leaves from there. The opponent guy was good at car racing among all the car racers but not as good as Jungkook. The opponent guy was trying his best to go before Jungkook but he couldn't.

The tension among the crowd was increasing by each passing second because of the intensity between Jungkook's car and the opponent guy's car. But soon the crowd became wild when Jungkook stopped his car with a sudden drift after passing the finishing line. The cheers of the crowd were so loud that the sound of the fireworks also couldn't be heard.

Jungkook got out of his car and looked at the opponent guy and chuckled before saying "You should have challenged babies like you." The opponent guy didn't say anything and went from there angrily.

Taehyung and Alex came and hugged Jungkook while congratulating him. "Let's go to the bar for a party." Alex said dragging them with him.

They went to the bar and sat on the barstools before ordering their drinks.

Taehyung pov

As we sat on the barstools they started to talk about some staffs which i don't know as my mind is think about some other things.

" I hope Ms Fatima doing ok now I know Jungkook burnt Ms Fatima's hand intensionally to take revenge just because she went inside his office. But one thing which is bothering me the most is, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? I mean When Jungkook burnt Ms Fatima's hand why the hell was i feeling like cutting off Jungkook's hand from his body???? whom i love the most and can't see him in any kind of pain????? Something is really wrong with me for sure and i have to figure it out."

My thoughts broke when Alex called "Hey men What's wrong with you? Why are you sitting like a statue?" I looked at them and gave a smile before saying "Nothing."

°°°

"Oppaaaa come fastttt pleaseeeee." Aria said while standing at the door frame impatiently. "Coming wait a minute Princess." her Oppa said while coming in front of her "Let's go Princess." her Oppa added "yayyyy Let's goooooo." Aria said excitedly while dragging him with her.

"Oh Princess wait." He said making Aria stop on her track "What happened Oppa?" Aria asked him desperately while waiting for his answer "I forgot to bring my gun with me." He said worriedly "Wait for me here Princess I'll just go and take the gun." He added "Oppa we are going for a ride nearby not for any business so don't worry Oppa." Aria said getting pissed "And moreover I also didn't take my gun with me." She added.

"I know Princess but you know that very well too that going outside without bodyguards and guns is like giving an invitation to our death. And it's not safe for you." He said with a serious face "Oppa don't worry nothing will happen and moreover no one knows me. Please Let's go now we are getting late." Aria said while making a aad pout to malt his heart which worked like always.

"Ok Let's go." He said with a long sigh before going to their bikes.

"Oppa catch me if you can." Aria said before speeding up her bike and leaving him behind. "Yaaa princess waittttt..!!!" He shouted before speeding up his bike too while going after her.Aria went so far while leaving him behind that he could barely see her.

"YAAAA ALLAH!!!!!!!!" Aria shouted before becoming unconscious as her bike slipped and fell on the grass behind the trees which were beside the road. As soon as the sound of Aria's shout came in his ear he could feel is heart hurting as the fear of losing her tingled in him.He speeds up his bike more while getting worried.

While Aria was half unconscious she heard a gunshot sound.

"OPPA!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Who is the nightmare?

Sorry for the late update guys i was busy with my family so i couldn't update the chapter. 🥀

I hope you liked it and if yes then don't forget to vote and comment to let me know that you liked it Aurelies.✨

Your votes and comments motivate me to keep continuing so thanks for your support. 😌🫶🏻

Lots of love from
your author Sarah (Chrysalis) 💜✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 435 8
Just some random stories I come up with at 3 am.
87.5K 3.4K 12
To the blind , sight is a sin; light is lost at cost of keeping the trauma called love alive , And as the sun sets on the mind that drowns in a uni...
23.3K 395 5
the Mikaelsons have a elder sibling . her name Lilith Marie Mikaelson. she is the eldest of all the Mikaelson's. Dahlia is her mother and mikael her...
742K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...