Dangerously In Love ( Book 3...

By BriTheWriterr

5 years later and Zoey is now a grown woman . Twenty two years old and a student in law school she's still be... More

Opening
Synopsis
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Three

389 28 8
By BriTheWriterr

I know it's been a minute i'm sorry

Chapter Three

" Where the fuck you been all day ? You was gone when I woke up and now you're just getting back at nine at night " Rashaad questioned Leila as soon as she crossed the threshold to the door of the hotel they were staying in . They hadn't found them a place yet because Rashaad was focused on training for the super bowl .

" I was with Kia , did you not read the text I sent you " She asked.

" Yea , I read it but you was with Kia all damn day ? the fuck was yall doing ? " He asked .

" catching up " she said simply .

Rashaad looked over at her and chuckled . " Did you see that nigga ? " He asked .

" Who ? " She asked playing dumb knowing good and well that he was talking about Lo .

" Your ex Leila , did you see that nigga ? " He asked her .

" No " She lied . "but i'm pretty sure i'm gonna see him sooner or later. I'm cool with all of his siblings and his dad is my god father so if i'm going to be around them im pretty sure he's gonna be there sometimes too "

" I don't like it " He said causing her to roll her eyes . Ever since they had come to Atlanta for Kia and Zo's wedding he'd been acting insecure about Lo and she didn't know why because anybody around them could see that they couldn't stand each other .

" Shad , that's my family and I miss them . i'm not gonna stay away from them anymore "

" i'm not asking you to Lei , i'm just saying I don't like it . "

" Well I don't know what to tell you " She said as she walked into the room portion of their suite .

Rashaad got up and followed behind her . " What was you and kia doing all day like that ? " He asked watching as she looked for clothes to shower .

" We went to the spa this morning and afterwards we did brunch we watched tv for a couple hours and then I went with her to pick up the kids from school and stayed behind to spend some times with her kids before coming here " She said leaving out the part of them going to the studio because she didn't want him to go on and on about Lo . " Is that all Shad ? " She asked .

" yeah make sure you have nothing to do tomorrow. I gotta fly out to Vegas early for the game but I need you to go look with the real estate agent for a house "

" I thought I was flying out with you ? "

" I wanted you too but you want to stay here for the summer and the agent I found is real booked and busy so tomorrow is the only day she can squeeze us in . You can fly on the PJ with my parents when I send it back for them or fly with Kia if you want "

" I'll let you know tomorrow what i'll do "

" Okay , i'm about to order me something to eat , you want something ? "

" No , Kia and I cooked at her place so I ate already "

" Alright " He said as he left out .

The next morning Leila was woken up by someone banging on her hotel door . She looked over for Rashaad but his side of the bed was empty letting her know that he had already left .

She got out of bed and looked through the peephole to see it was their driver Tylil who was also Rashaads cousin. She slightly opened the door for him . "Damn , you a heavy ass a heavy sleeper . Shad said he called you three times to wake you up before sending me . You need to get ready to meet with the realtor , i'm driving you "

" How much time do I have to get ready ?  " She questioned.

" Thirty minutes " He said .

" Shit " She cursed to herself . " i'll meet you at the car " she said as she closed the door on him and rushed to get dressed .

She quickly got herself together before rushing downstairs to meet Tylil at the car . " Here got you something to eat from starbucks while you were getting ready cause I know you were gonna be hungry " He said as he handed her frappe and breakfast sandwich .

" Thank you , Ty " Leila smiled as him as she took a sip of her latte before opening her sandwich to eat.

It took them thirty minutes to meet up with her relator due to traffic. She was surprised to see Journee , Julez , Kia's , Derricks , and Kayla's sister , when she stepped out of the car .

" Journee ? you're my real estate agent? " Leila questioned .

" Yeah " Journee smiled .

" I didn't know you were even a real estate agent . I assumed you were going to school to be a lawyer because you and Zoey went to school together " She said as she gave her a hug.

" No Zoey and I went to the same college for our pre requisition classes before she started going to law school " she explained and Leila nodded .

" Well congratulations girl . I know you're good at what you do if Shad found you "

" You're welcome " she said . " When I spoke with Rashaad he gave me a list of things that you were looking for in a home and he also told me that you guys wanted to stay in a area that was close to Kia and Big Zo so that narrowed my search a lot . I already spoke with the sellers of the houses and we're set to go and look at those houses today . They're not too much of a distance from each other so we won't be driving all over the city " She let her know .

" Ok , Shad and I didn't talk much last night because I fell asleep early and this morning he had to leave early for his flight to Vegas so did he tell you about what his budget was ? "

" He said there was none . He said whatever house you liked no matter the cost he was gonna buy it "

" Buy it ? " Leila asked confused . " No we're only renting because we already own property in California "

" He told me he was buying . I can give you a minute to call him to make sure there is no confusion "

" Yeah give me a second " Leila said as she walked off to the side and dialed Rashaad's number. It took him a few rings to answer. " i'm about to practice baby ? is something wrong ? "

" No , sorry . I just have a quick question . Did you tell the realtor that we were buying property instead of renting ? "

" yeah , I was supposed to discuss it with you last night but by the time I got back from getting my food you were asleep . Both of our families live there and we wanna start spending more time with them so it makes sense to buy than renting and getting hotels everytime we visit"

" ok and no budget ? "

" Whatever house you want is whatever house i'll get for you . I'm about to get my third ring money ain't a issue "

" Okay baby , call me when you get a chance I love you "

" Ok , I love you too " He said as they disconnected the call .

She placed her phone back into her purse and walked back over to Journee . " So we are buying , we can get this tour started if you're ready "

After touring four house Leila was extremely tired. They were at the fourth house and Leila was sold on this one . It would only be a vacation home but it had everything she was looking for in a house.

" This is the one NeNe " Leila said calling Journee by her nickname.

" about that .. I have to tell you one piece of information before you make a final decision " She said . Leila could tell by the look on her face that she wasn't about to like what came out of her mouth .

" What's wrong ? " Leila asked .

" So by me being a relator , I helped everyone in the family pick out their homes " she started .

" Okay ? " Leila asked confused .

Journee didn't say anything . She just opened the balcony door that was in the master bedroom that were standing in and motioned for Leila to follow behind her .

Leila sucked teeth when she looked across the yard and saw Lo standing on the balcony in the house across from that one shirtless as he argued on the phone . Leila stared at him longer than she intended to taking in his appearance and got embarrassed when he caught her.

She quickly walked back inside the house.  " Ok so this house is a no . How many are left on the list ?

" Just one more " She said and Leila nodded .

" Well let's head to that one , I don't know why you would even show me this one knowing Lo house is right behind this one "

" I don't know his address by heart . I only remembered when we turned into the neighborhood "  Journee explained as she crossed this house off of the list.

When they walked outside Lo was coming up the house . " NeNe .. dont let her move into this house " He said as she approached them .

" Dont nobody wanna live by you anyways . I told her this house was a no " Leila said rolling her eyes at him .

" Good " Lo said .

" Good " Leila mocked him .

" Fuck is you even looking for houses for in Atlanta ? Yall moving here ? "

" Not permanently but we'll be spending more time here since this is where both of our families live " She explained .

" Okay well don't buy a house in this neighborhood " He told her before giving Journee a quick hug and turning to walk back to his house .

" I can't stand him " She said .

" sure you can't " Journee smirked as they went back to the sprinter to head to the next house .

The last house they looked at was the one Leila settled on . It wasn't as perfect to her like her original choice but it was still a nice beautiful house and it wasn't her permanent residence so she wasn't too worried about it .

After dropping Journee off she had Tylil drive her to get lunch before going back to the hotel because she had someone meeting her there .

When she made it to her hotel room she sat down and ate her food . By the time she was done someone was knocking on the door . She looked out the peephole to make sure it was who she was expecting before opening the door to let him in .

" Damn this shit is nice " Tony said as she looked around the massive hotel suite .

" You didn't tell anyone about this right ? Not even Zoey ? " Leila asked him ignoring his compliment about the hotel room . She needed to make sure he kept their secret between them because this was something that couldn't be risked getting out .

" Stop asking me this shit every time you see me , damn I ain't tell nobody . I know how to keep a secret " He said as he handed her the pill bottle .

" ok thank you , the money will be in your account in a few hours " She told him and he nodded .

" Alright , i'm about to head out because Zoey gets out class in thirty minutes and she be checking my location so I don't need her to see me here asking questions ." He said

" Ok , thanks for coming to bring it to me .  By me being known as Rashaads girlfriend there's sometimes people taking random pictures and videos of me so I couldn't be seen "

" It's all good , come lock up " Tony said as he headed to the door and Leila followed behind him to lock the door. She had nothing to do for the rest of the day so she laid up in bed and watched tv . 

<>
The Next Day ..

" Who are we waiting on ? " Derrick questioned as they all sat on their Private jet waiting to take off . They were all going to Vegas to watch Zion play in the superbowl.

" Leila " Kia answered causing Lo to suck his teeth .

" Why she riding with us ? why she ain't ride with her nigga ? " He questioned .

" Dont start , you promised you were gonna be nice to her "

" I'm just asking a question " He said.

" She stayed back to look at houses and she wanted to ride with us instead of riding with Rashaad's family now make sure you be nice " Kia warned and he nodded .

" I'm about to take a nap anyways " He said as he grabbed his blanket and laid on the couch and closed his eyes .

Leila walked onto the plane a few minutes later and got annoyed when the only seat available was across from Lo. " Really ? " She asked looking to Kia because she specifically asked her to have her sitting as far away from Lo as possible .

" You got here thirty minutes late , he's sleep anyways " Kia told her .

Leila sucked her teeth as she sat slid onto the couch and sat her purse next to her . She glanced up at Lo was was laying with his eyes closed with his hoodie covering half of his face before opening her food so that she could eat .

"Bro I swear to god " Lo said as he hopped up and glared at Leila who was sitting across from him smacking on her chicken wings . He couldn't get into a deep sleep because he heard her smacking loud every couple of seconds.

" what ? " she asked looking at him .

" you gotta be smacking that damn hard ? they can't be that fucking good . I hear the shit all in my sleep " He fussed .

" they are that good " she said smartly . Lo reached over to her plate and grabbed one of her wings and started eating it .

" Alright they is good " He said as he sat the bone on her plate before grabbing another one .

" un excuse you , we aren't cool like that " she said swatting his hand away from her plate .

" you on my fucking jet smacking in my ear the least you can do is share " He fussed.

" I thought this was Zo's jet "

" It's for all of us . we share it to save money  " He explained . " now is you gonna share ? "

Leila rolled her eyes and sat the plate in the middle of the table between them so that he could eat some too . She had a fifteen piece wing combo with fries and knew she wasn't gonna eat all of it .

" So yall cool now ? " Julez asked looking at them .

" Why ? You jealous ? y'all gonna fight again ? " Zo said to mess with him .

Julez looked at Zo and sucked his teeth . " man shut the fuck up talking to me "

" if yall do just let me know so I can have my phone ready I didn't get to record the first time " Zo said .

" Dekia get your husband " Julez said as he looked over at her .

" Zo leave my brother alone " she said . " but back to the question since when are yall friends? " she asked because she wanted to know too .

" it's no pleasing y'all damn . y'all was mad when we cursed each other out everytime we seen each other and now it's a problem that we cordial with other " Lo said .

" it's not a problem we just confused when this happened "

" ain't nothing even happened ... we just eating chicken " Leila said.

Kia saw they were getting annoyed so she just dropped the conversation. Leila's phone started ringing and Lo glanced over at it and a frown covered his face when he saw it was Rashaad .

" Don't answer that shit " He demanded causing Leila to look at him with a raised eyebrow .

" excuse me ? "

" you heard me , don't answer that shit infront of me " He repeated as he gave her a challenging look . Leila gave him the same look which turned into them having a starting contest until her phone stopped ringing .

She picked up her phone to call Rashaad back and Lo snatched it out of her hand ending the call . " Can you stop being childish and give me my phone " She fussed growing irritated.

Lo handed her the phone . " I meant what I said , don't be on the phone with that nigga infront me "

" why do you even care ? "

" I don't .. I just don't wanna hear the shit " he said causing Leila to roll her eyes but to avoid hearing his mouth she decided to just call Rashaad when they landed .

" So you just gonna let that nigga tell you what to do ? " Julez questioned.

" Mind your business" Lo told him.

" aw shit , they about to fight again " Zo said as he got his phone ready to record.

" shutup ain't nobody about to fight this nigga. i'm just confused as to why he trying to tell her what to do with her phone "

" what that gotta do with you ? you ain't her nigga " Lo told him .

" you not either " Julez reminded him .

" if yall gonna fight wait till we get back on the ground " Derrick said. Flying already made him anxious so he didn't have time to be trying break up a fight midair .

" ain't nobody bout to fight him he need to mind his business "

" i'm pretty sure leila not your business but your lil hoes fussing on the internet again is "

" don't call them that " .

" that's what they are " Julez shrugged .

" No they not and don't call them that again " Lo said defending them.

" what's a hoe to you ? " Julez asked him raising an eyebrow .

" somebody who fucks for money or somebody who fucks a lot of people at once " Lo said giving him the book definition.

" Nigga is that not what your hoes be doing ? "

" No .. they all got they own money . Do they ask me to buy me them shit of course and they have every right to if i'm busting them down but I can not give them nothing and they'll still fuck me the same and i'm the only nigga they fucking so like I said they not hoes and don't call them that again " Lo said. He wasn't to sure about Nuni or Ashaia but he knew for sure he was the only nigga hitting Alyssa and Taijae .

" This nigga " Zo said . Lo was the complete opposite of him . When he had "hoes " he could care less about defending them or what somebody called them but Lo was the opposite . He would get in the field about them .. atleast his main four .

" Anyways .. why didn't destiny come ? " Leila asked changing the subject .

" we don't fuck with her like that " Lo said causing her to look at him confused .

" that's yall sister what you mean yall don't fuck with her like that ? "

" Do you talk to your sister like that ? No " Lo answered his own question already knowing the answer .

" Well that's different, she fucked my ex boyfriend, got pregnant by him , left me with their baby for months , then came back to try to sell the baby to other parents plus the stuff she did to kia just added to it "

" Destiny be doing some crazy shit too " Zoey mumbled .

" i'm sure it wasn't as extreme as what Leisha did "

" I mean not really , but Destiny always into some shit and be calling us to fix her mess but get mad when we try to tell her better " Zo explained .

" that's it ? " Leila asked confused.

" you don't be around so you don't understand " He said .

" yeah I guess but Zion doesn't do anybody anything , she should've still came seen him play in the superbowl "

" She got mad at Zion cause he wouldn't give her money . Destiny be in New orleans wilding and only call us when she want some money from us "

" why is she still down there ? " Leila asked .

" cause she wanna be a hood rat in peace without anybody around to tell her anything " Zoey mumbled .

When everybody moved to Atlanta a couple years ago , Destiny was the only one who wanted to stay in New Orleans . At first her excuse was that she wanted to go college at LSU with her friends but she only lasted a semester in college before she was kicked out .

She worked retail jobs here and there for money but it wasn't enough to make ends meet or provide the lifestyle she was used to Big Zo and Deedy providing so she was always calling and asking her siblings for money .

They were all well off . Zo was a famous rapper , Derrick was a known producer and he and Zo recently just opened up their own recording label together. Zion was a wide receiver for a football team who won the superbowl two maybe three years in a row , Lo was a star basketball player .

Darkayla now owned three beauty shops one in New Orleans , one in Houston one in Atlanta . Kia made money from just posting content on youtube and instagram. Even devin had a clothing line that was really popular .

No one wanted to see her go without so they of course would send her the money but once they found out all the mess she was in and what Destiny was really doing with the money they would send her they stopped . Big Zo paid her bills for her directly but he refused to give her any money .

So because of that she was mad with the whole family .

Lo's phone rung stopping their conversation and Leila glanced at it like he did her call and saw it was Taijae calling him . She was about to tell him not to answer like he had done her but he hit decline before she could .

Not even a second later his phone started ringing again and it was Nuni calling . Just like he did with Taijaes call he pressed decline . That didn't stop either of them because they both took turns blowing his phone up like they weren't gonna stop until he answered.

He sucked his teeth as he went to the facetime app and called them on a group call . He waited until they both answered to speak . " What the fuck is y'all blowing my shit up for ? obviously I dont wanna talk right now " he snapped. .

" Lo did you see what she said about me on instagram ? " Taijae whined.

" I know yall ain't calling my fucking phone for this bullshit " Lo said in disbelief . He made it clear to them not to involve him in whatever beef they had going on with each other . If they wanted to fuss and fight in social media then that was all on him .

" I know you said not to involve you but - " Taijae stated but he cut her off.

" If you know then why the fuck yall calling me with this bullshit  ? I don't care what the fuck was said , I told yall already not to involve me in the bullshit cause it don't have shit to do with me . "

" It kinda does though " Nuni mumbled .

" No it don't . All of yall know what's going on what yall chose to do about it is on yall and yall two don't have no room to be fussing with each other anyways when yall both done had each others pussy in y'all mouth " he said .

" ewww " Zoey mumbled . 

" I don't want her to come with us tomorrow . why would you invite her when you already invited me " Nuni asked .

" Cause she asked to come . Honestly I don't have to bring you or her . Y'all got a hour to resolve yall differences or ima leave yall at home and fly Ashaia out and take her instead . She the only one ain't getting on my fucking nerves anyways . " He hung up on them and put his phone on do not disturb.

" See that's your problem you got too many main bitches you only supposed to have two main bitches and then bitches you just fuck on the side " Zo said.

Kia whipped her head over at him . " what happened Lorenzo ? "

" Come'on kia you know imma changed man . i'm just trying to help save him the headache "

" I don't have a headache and I don't care about what they got going on . If they don't be made up in an hour ima call Ashaia and bring her instead " Lo said simply .

" I mean he does have a point , why you gotta have so many ? " Zoey inquiried. " and they all think they your girlfriend.. you take them all on vacation , you let them all post you , you buy them all bags . it would make more sense to have one main bitch and just fuck the rest of them "

" No .. cause if one bitch get special treatment she gonna think she above the others and all of them equal and start reading more into shit than what it really is . They all know I do the same for all of them so nobody can think they got one up on the other . It would be easier to just fuck different bitches but that's unhealthy that why I like to keep the same ones in rotation and I actually do like them "

" you don't think it's unhealthy to fuck four different bitches at the same time ? "

" I don't fuck them at the same time , and no I wear condoms and it's not like I be fucking them days apart . it be weeks sometimes months apart " Lo said .

" if it makes sense to you , I guess " Zoey said .

Lo didn't respond he was thirsty from going in on Leila's wings so he grabbed her drink and slid it over to him .

" excuse you " She said to him .

" shutup , i'm thirsty " he told her .

" don't drink off of my straw , with all the bitches you fucking aint no telling what germs you got on your mouth " She told him but he ignored her and drunk from her straw anyways causing her to smack her teeth .

" Why would you do that ? " She asked .

" If you was trying to insinuate that I be putting my mouth on every girl I smash, then you wrong cause I don't eat pussy "

" since when ? " she asked him raising a eyebrow .

" it's been a minute , so you good I don't have any germs on your straw " he said.

" well .. that's good to know but you still shouldn't make a habit of doing that . you don't know what I do with my mouth " she said .

Lo sucked his teeth as he mugged her .

" see bruh everytime I try to be nice to you , you ruin the shit " He said getting annoyed because now he was thinking about if she gave her nigga head. He grabbed his airpods out of his pocket and put them in the ear .

" what did I do ? " she asked him .

" I don't want talk nomore leila , you got it . " He said as he went to his music app and blasted music .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 207 35
Latasha Was just an Ordinary Woman who's just trying to get her money.. She's a Hard working dedicated person.. also very sensitive at times.. Latash...
6.5K 140 27
Hey. I'm just your average girl. I got it all. Family, friends and a social life. I like going outside seeking danger and adventure around every corn...
29.4K 507 18
A girl named Diamond is in the senior year of middle school and she has a crush on the boy she loves. She makes her love known to him not knowing wha...
1.9K 37 27
Tiana was a woman who only loved one guy since she was 15 years old, and his name is Anthony. She did everything for him. But she is growing tired of...