GAME of LOVE // ᴛᴋ //

By jeonbamie_kimtannie

A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the... More

INTRO 💥
chapter-1
chapter-2
chapter-3
chapter-4
chapter-5
chapter-6
chapter-7
chapter-8
chapter-9
must read
chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
chapter-46
chapter-47
chapter-48
chapter-49
chapter-50
chapter-51
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56

chapter-20

4.1K 253 87
By jeonbamie_kimtannie

~~~

Jimin park his car inside the garage and step out from the car and head towards the lift to reach his apartment.

Jimin parents died in the accident when he was only twelve and since then he was staying with his mother's brother kim Namjoon.

But jimin left kim's mansion when he hit eighteen and ask his uncle to get him an apartment which at first Namjoon denied but after a lot of pleading Namjoon agreed and let him live alone and since then he's staying alone in an apartment.

Jimin twirl the key on his index and unlock the door of apartment, he switch on all the lights, then to get some water he head towards the kitchen.

He pulled the fridge open and get one bottle, and as he was gulping the water down he felt something odd he looks behind, he hears some murmur of someone from the hall side.

He immediately place the bottle on the kitchen counter and made his way towards the hall.

And when he reach the hall he saw his Tv is on.

"Oh god, how come I forgot to switch it off" Jimin said and switched off the tv.

He takes a sigh and left for his room to get fresh he was walking on the stairs when he get a call from taehyung.

"What?"

"Don't come to pick me up tomorrow I've some work" Taehyung said.

"You're alright?" Jimin asked because taehyung is not well since one week he seem lost.

"Hmm"

"Don't lie"

"Nothing happened" Taehyung said.

"Don't hide tae"

"I'll tell everything when times come not now"

"Okay"

They hang up the call and jimin enters his room his brain disfunction for a second because his room is reeking with smell of cigarette.

He immediately switch on the lights and hear "Hello sexy"

"The fuck are you doing here" Jimin shout.

"Just come to meet you"

"Have you lost your mind, we broked up a century ago suga" Jimin again shout.

Suga is sitting on the bed with cigarette on hand eyeing jimin from up to down he's tipsy too.

"You're looking good in green" Suga says and takes the cigarette again to his lips.

Jimin takes a long sigh and ask "how did you enter?"

"I've the key of your apartment" Suga says and get up from the bed.

Jimin with his knitted brows "Are you stalking me Or what"

"Husband has all rights to know where his wife is staying, am I right?" Suga comes near jimin with his wobbling legs.

Jimin grab suga's shirt collar and jerk his body back and forth and said with his gritted teeth "I'm nothing to you got it. leave just leave out of my life and stop bothering me"

Suga unbuckle the fist from his collar and grab jimin hands and throw him on the bed.

Jimin bounced a little and was about to get down from the bed suga jumped on the bed and capture jimin with his legs and hands.

Jimin with his full power try to get up from from the bed, thrash his legs here and there but the guy who's top of him is so well experienced in all these is not loosening his grip.

"What's your problem" Jimin said between his misery of being freed.

"Come back" Suga says so casually like he never hurt jimin in the past.

Jimin movement gets halts, he chuckle.

"Come again in your life as what?" Jimin looks at suga with his gloomy eyes.

"So that you can again fool me with your sweet talks to get all information of kim's, right?"

Suga shake his head as no.

"That's why you dated me right?" Jimin says.

Suga again shake his head as no and leave jimins hands, he push his head on the crook of jimins neck, he smell the sweaty fragrance of jimin and whisper

"Yes I proposed you because I wanted to get information about your uncle but my feelings for you were real"

"If I knew that you work for jeons i would have never date you in the first place" Jimins says tiredly.

"You had broked me enough please there is nothing left to broke in me" Jimin whisper, while his eyes are getting glossy.

"Please one chance I know I did wrong but please" Suga says desperately.

"It's been more than one year, I've moved on from you just find someone for yourself and one request please don't break her/ his trust like you did to me" Jimin says and with his all strength he push suga aaway from his body and sit on the bed properly.

"I tried I seriously tried to move on from you but it's not that easy"

"I don't care just don't come back in my life"

Suga gets down from the bed and sit on floor, he grab jimin's hands and place it on his cheeks he close his eyes when he felt the warmness of jimin's hands.

"Just once"

Jimin pull his hands back and nodded his head "Then leave jeon and come back to me without the tag of king's right hand"

"You know I can't" Suga whisper while looking at jimin's glossy eyes which holds nothing except blankness.

"Leave"

Suga put his head on jimin's lap, jimin tightly shut his eyes and a tear fell out from his pearly eyes.

Suga's presence, his mere touch, his gaze still affect jimin, suga is jimin's first love and first love is not easy to forget.

At first suga treat jimin like he's the most fragile flower in the garden and when the flower gets dry he pluck the flower with his own hand and crush it.

"I love you" Suga whisper.

"No you never loved me"

Jimin get up from the bed and board inside washroom, if he didn't he knew he'll surely forgive suga.

Suga walks behind jimin and saw jimin is standing under the shower naked, he strip his all clothes and stand behind jimin.

Suga back hugged jimin from back and rub his stomach, he knows jimin likes to get pamper and he even know jimin likes it when suga does this.

Jimin left his all weight on suga back and a misery howl left his mouth when this all pain is getting unbearable.

It's been 1 year since he's trying to forget suga but nothing is happening the memories suga has imprint on his heart will never erase.

The pain suga had gave him will never erase, suga will always be there in jimin's heart.

"What have I ever done to you" Jimin scream.

"How can someone be this selfish"

Suga just circles his thumb on jimin's navel to calm him down, he knows he's at fault he never wanted to broke up with jimin but the situation was different one years ago.

"How can someone make you feel you're the most beautiful person in the world and in the next second make you feel like you did the biggest crime by falling in love with them" Jimin scream.

"I hate myself for not hating you" Jimin said and turns towards suga.

Suga cup jimin's face gently and whisper "let me be the slave of your love"

Jimin shake his head as no.

"I know you don't trust me anymore but just remember I love you"

Jimin shake his head as no again.

Suga chuckle and was about to say something but the next sentence of jimin wrecked his heart.

"If you're here for sex then do it and go"

Suga takes his step back his heart literally thump in a bad way jimin thinks so low of him, at the very moment he thought he seriously lost jimin for life.

"You didn't just-" Suga shake his head.

"Yes I said you're here to fuck me" Jimin body is shaking because of the screaming, he's a soft spoken person and it's getting difficult to raise his voice on suga who used to own his heart.

"Do you really think I'm here for this" Suga said with his disbelief voice.

"Yes a guy like you will never care about anyone's feelings"

"Are you on right mind?"

Jimin grab suga hands and drag him out of the washroom he made suga sit on bed.

He search something on the side cupboard and when he get the protection he throw it on suga and said

"You always like to go rough, lets do it today as however you like" Says jimin and get on the bed with spreading both legs.

Jimin looks at the stilled guy who's looking down at his feet and whisper

"And make sure this interaction should be our last, never show your face after this to me"

...........

It's 6pm in the evening, cold breeze is blowing in the deserted bridge and one figure is standing there looking all absentmindedly down at the flowing water with his full concentration.

Taehyung sniff because the temperature is getting low and it is the month of December and he's outside to clear his fucked up mind.

He turned on his phone to see certain someone's message but like since one week he's getting silence in the form of reply.

Taehyung called jungkook uncountable of times, has sent thousands of messages, voice call but nothing come as a reply not even a single dot.

It's like Jungkook gets disappear in the thin air since he went to LA.

Taehyung tried to contact suga and hoseok but their phone is out of reachable too.

He even went to jeon mansion to see if Jungkook has arrived or not but Jungkook is not there too it's been one week since he is not able to contact Jungkook.

And this is making taehyung crazy, he's waiting for Jungkook to call him back but not even a single response is coming from jungkook.

From inside he's feeling Jungkook is deliberately trying to ignore him.

He's coming from jeon mansion now and this is the fifth day since he's circling the mansion.

Jungkook has stir so many unknown emotions inside taehyung that he's unable to forget all those beautiful memory which he shared with jungkook.

Taehyung open the gallery and Saw some pictures of both of them to calm his heart.

Taehyung click one picture of himself with a forced smile and send it to jungkook with a caption

"you promised me you'll come back safely and yes i'm missing you alot come fast Mr. Jeon"

He always sent pictures to jungkook and whatever he does from morning to evening he informed jungkook everytime but in response nothing comes from other side.

"If you want to breakup then atleast give me a proper reason, why are you avoiding me like this" Taehyung whisper to himself.

Taehyung push the phone back on his pocket and think to head back to his place because it's getting dark now it's not safe here.

"If he had known that I'm here alone he would have definitely scold me" Taehyung whisper, while walking he kick one pebble which was on the road.

"It's getting tough without talking to him" Taehyung takes a tired sigh.

He pull out his phone back when his phone buzzed, he immediately pick the call thinking it could be Jungkook.

With full enthusiasm he says without knowing who's on the other side "hey"

"Hey"

Just one Simple hey and taehyung past swapped across his face like a deja vu.

Both become silent it's getting hard to gulp down the lump which is started to form on taehyung throat.

From the other side the guy broke the silence and whisper "how are you"

Taehyung didn't reply it's like his whole being stop working just after hearing the same voice which holds nothing except love for him.

"Are you alright"

"Hmm" Taehyung just hummed when he feels his voice will betraye him.

Again the silence feel the music to both ears and after a long silence the other guy open his mouth and said

"I'm not able to forget you"

Just this was the last string where taehyung tears finally slip out from his eyes and with his determine voice "please try harder"

"I'm trying"

"There is no future for us"

"I know"

"I'm hanging the phone"

"No please..don't say anything just let me hear your breath"

"You're hurting yourself"

"Is it?" The guy chuckle from other side.

"Yes" Taehyung whisper.

"Then let me hurt badly" Other side guy chuckle and said.

Taehyung became stilled in his place.

The love this guy holds for taehyung is unbelievable and this hurts taehyung more because he knows he'll not be able to return those beautiful feelings again.

"Are you drunk?" Taehyung ask.

Other guy tasked "you still know me really well"

Taehyung bite his lips and clear his voice "where are you"

"In LA"

Taehyung brows knitted together and he ask curiously "what are you doing there"

"Personal business"

............

Guy's don't be a silent reader drop some comments too, I feel you guy's aren't enjoying and this really demotivate me. ☝

The urge to delete every work of mine is real 🥲 I'm seriously getting bored by writing, I was trying to make it as my hobby but ig writing is seriously not my type 😂

At first I thought she's Olivia Rodrigo 😂 but guy's don't hate on the girl it's just a mv ☝

.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 21.4K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
76.6K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
38.8K 1.8K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
555K 24.1K 46
[ C O M P L E T E D] "How do you expect me to figure out something when i am straight taehyung?" "Look we--- wait what???? s-- straight? You...?" "Y...