ONE TOO MANY CHANCES

Από esmu112

Jungkook falls for Taehyung at first sight. Jungkook is in a boy band named BTS with 5 other members,they are... Περισσότερα

💜Author's note💜
1.The day we met
2.I want you
3.Maybe we shouldn't
4. What happens in Jeju...
5.Just us..
6.Over my dead body..
7.Faded but no kids?
10.Gift from him
11. Barbie
12.Golfing....
13.The night before departure
14.Hallo New York
16. maybe let go
18.You thought it was that easy?
20.Back home...still trending
20. The Kim Family, plus one
21.The day before departure to NYC
23.My past is catching up
24.Dilemma
23.I am in a relationship...
26. Against all odds
27.Taekook
28. Unofficially official
30. Last day in NYC
31.For a week
32.Wosrt week EVER!!!
32.Its hard for me
33. Can we stop hurting?
34.A brother for Yoentan
35.My brother...
36. Closer to hurting you...
37.Adding salt to the injury ...
38. The break-up
39. I am on pain
40.I need you..
41.This is toxic
I need an answer
You spoke to him about us?
Silent treatment
Its been a week, without us
I don't want you dating anyone..
Going out of town
Worried about him
Heart wants what it wants
They are plotting...
Calvin Klein to Japan
Tiffany and Co event
L'effervescence restaurant
The charity show
It was all a dream
Only for you
The warning..
Tae in critical condition
walking away to protect you
Recovery......
Dropping the case?
I got played/I meant nothing
Its work baby
In France,Lets talk!
The talk
I go back to you
The promise
Taekookmania!!!
Decisions Decisions...
The teasing...
Press conference...Taekookmania
What now? Will you do it?
Just be supportive..
Afraid of you...
My anchor,my strength
Trip to Busan,jealousy and warmth
shopping, old crush and patience
MTV,Troiye Sivan,jealousy
Back home
No sex? Tease him..
Birthday preparations, one secret
Happy birthday Jungkook 🐰 🐇
One more night,other couple, jealousy
Back home,Call from Jihoon..
Worried,arguments and making up
A month later( unexpected encounter)
Longing....
Silent treatment
Lets escape baby...
Quality time together
House hunting...Jealousy
Its not as it seems...
Supporting friends...
New guy friend,date night
Confessions, I miss you
Surprises,Jungkook-mania
Ruined my Gala dinner outfit

The distance is spreading...

84 4 0
Από esmu112

Tae's POV

I was railed up by that call a couple of nights ago,I know his sigh. I know deep down inside me that it was him who called me but I am also in denial because why would he call me? He wants nothing to do with me right?

He hasn't reached out or tried to talk to me about anything so why would he call me out of the blue? Was it about Bam and Tan? But they are with Ari why isn't he calling her?

Jungkook please don't do this to me not while I am running away from showing up infront of you like now. I know you are coming to New York tomorrow for the Global Citizens performance and that's why I am leaving today to Paris .

I was scheduled to leave in two days but I know I will be tempted to see you baby and you might not like that. I can't deal with rejection and so I have to save myself from humiliation. And the people I love so much don't want us to be together again.

I am not myself without you, I want to know what you're doing,who you're doing it with? Are you happy with Jihoon? How far did it go after the date? Are you singing or playing games ? Do you think of me? Don't you miss me at all? I do,I miss you so much.

Seo-joon:" You're all set.I hate that you're traveling before hand. Is it because he's coming tomorrow.

Tae:" It's not because of him,I just want to go there earlier.

Seo-joon:" Will you be back or are you going to Korea?

Tae:" I don't know what I want right now but I will figure it out.Its been a month and two weeks surely I should be fine by now.Its just that I am homeless.

Seo-joon:" Just come back here until you figure things out. It's free and I love the company.

Tae:" Seriously just marry me and be my sugar daddy.

Seo-joon:" hmmmm yes.

We both laugh,he told me that I was crushing on him when I got drunk that day.We get to the airport and my manager and I travel to Paris.

Mngr:" Are you okay?

Tae:" yes I will be...it's not my first heart break.

Mngr:" but this one feels different right? It was deep and intense wasn't it?

Tae:" Yes it was,I feel like I gave him everything to the point where I feel like I am not the same without him.I just want him to want me again but also I have to find it in my heart to be okay with it if he doesn't want me again.Its just so freaking hard.

Mngr:" I am sorry Tae,Love is shouldn't be this hard. I saw how much he loves you it was all in the way he'd look at you when you're not looking or how he would smile as soon as your eyes met. It's intense because it's real and still is.

Tae:"Real? He was out on a date with his ex. Is that love? He left me while I was still recovering. I want to hate him so badly but my stupid heart just won't let me.No matter what he does I could never hate him.I am an idiot who is weak and pathetic.

Mngr:" You're not,for as long as I've known you you have always love love and falling inlove and dreamed of just loving someone, just one person and Jungkook is that person. I hope this storm blows over and you two find your way back to each other.

Tae:" I think the chances I gave him have run out.  If he's happy with whoever he's with I will accept and move on but the funny thing is that saying that out loud hurts so damn much.

I don't want you with anyone but me. Should I book a therapy session? Maybe I keep going back to him because I don't love myself enough to really walk away. Isn't the point of love to put the one you love before yourself?

I have a to do a Dior runway in Paris but it's also good that I came earlier to just get settled and practice. My other friend who will be walking the runway has a permanent residence in Paris and he invited us to stay with him and we both agreed.

Time lapse (Paris)

We are at a restaurant enjoying our meal and just excitedly talking about the runway. Wooshik is Bi-sexual but doesn't believe in monogamous relationships.

I don't think I can just hook up with anyone and not have feelings for them.While sitting here my mind is wondering about him again.

Wooshik:" So you and Jungkook?

Tae:" What about us?

Wooshik:" are you still together or are the rumors true?

Tae:" We are over but it's cool

Wooshik:" finally I het my chance right?

Tae:'stop Choi ,I am not into hooking up for a release .

Wooshik:" I know,maybe I am not talking about hooking up.

Tae:" We've barely been in France and you're already talking about nonsense.

We finished our meal and went sight seeing and I took a couple of pictures of the buildings and just anything that looked cute to me.

Wooshik was also taking pictures and after that we went back to his place and my manager and I shared a room ,he took the bed and I took the couch. It's very comfortable. The minute his head hit the pillow he was knocked out like a rock.

I was going through pictures that I took when I saw that Choi had posted a picture of us together looking so relaxed.  Even if he's so annoying he is a good friend,Seo-joon is more reliable but Wooshik is fun to be around.

Liked by: Seo-joon 🔹️,Taekookers1 and 2,123,829 others

ChoiWoo🔹️: Don't we look good together? @ Thv?.....We in the city of ❤️.

Comments 💬

Seo-joon 🔹️:" I am jealous, send him back right now.

Thv🔹️:" 🤣🤣🤣🤣He is behaving Seo.

There are many other comments with Taekookers tagging Jungkook telling him to come get me.If they only knew the truth.I make my own post

Liked by Troiye 🔹️, Jin🔹️ and 20,003,654 others

Thv🔹️:"@ Dior thank you for choosing me again...I am looking forward to stride

Comments 💬

Seo-joon 🔹️:" Proud of you,wish I was with you😘

KimAri:" 🫠🫠🫠🫠🫠oppa!!!

Jimin🔹️:"Good luck Tae

Suga🔹️:" Have fun Tete

Bogum🔹️:" will be watching you live gorgeous 😍

Troiye 🔹️:" stunner,your beauty amazes me alot....I am intrigued 🤔

Taekook:" get in line Troiye that's @  Jungkook97 husband

I put the phone under my pillow and turnaround and the sleep takes over.

JK's POV

I feel like the distance is spreading, the closer I think we were getting the more the distance.  A month, two weeks and a day baby.How much longer do we have to be separated?

You are now all about work and no play. I now understand that you pit alot of work on hold for us to be together more often and I fucked that up too.

I know that Seo-joon wouldn't want to see me so I didn't even bother to go say hi to him and instead just met up with the dance crew to practice.

People have been tagging me under some guys post on IG and I went to see what the hype was about and there is Tae with this guy just looking cozy.

I mean who the fuck is this guy even and why is he so comfortable with him? What is this whole caption about?He doesn't look good with anyone but me. Taehyung is mine.

I have to get my man back,all this hungry boys think they can have him and Troiye Sivan is starting to seriously annoy me. I am going to face him and tell him off.

The performance is tomorrow and I am going second last around midnight so I have alot time on my hands.I came with my brother and manager.

Jk:" Why is he just relaxing on his body? Like seriously what the actual fuck?

Yugoem: " It looks platonic to me,even Seo-joon hyung commented which means they are all friends.

Jk:"Fuck this shit I need to book a flight to  France, I have to het him back I am so afraid that we are drifting to far apart.

Mngr:" You can't pull out of this event Jungkook, you fix things with Tae on your own time like when you finish here.

Yugoem:" I agree,this is a charity event that is bringing awareness to alot of growing issues. Army are excited to see you.

Jk:" yes and while I am on stage dancing and faking a smile Tae will be in some guys arms. Aaaahhhhh I want him back I fucking just want him back in my arms.

Mngr:" I get that but get your head in the game and fix your personal life afterwards.

(Time lapse)

Charlie Puth and I along with my brother went out to the same club we're Tae went because for some reason I want to see Troiye and as luck would have it he shows up with a different guy in the VVIP area.

Yugoem:" hyung please just let it go we don't need the drama or attention.

Puth:" What's going on? I though you and Troiye were cool.

Jk:" He's just a fucken snake trying to get to Tae.

He sees me giving him death stares and gives me the middle finger and I go over to him with Yugoem right behind me.

Troiye: what the fuck is your problem  huh?

Jk:" You tell me you're the one giving me the finger.

Troiye:" Is this about Taehyung? Oh I see. Well isn't he like your ex? And didn't you dump him? You are with someone else too right so stop being a hypocrite and get off my fucking dick..

I push him on his chest and he tries to push me but I push both of his arms away quickly and he loses his balance and falls on his butt. Yugoem holds me back but I still squad down to his level and pointed at him.

Jk:" Tae thinks you're a good person and even I thought so but you're just a fucking whore.Try disrespecting me again and I will show who I am when it comes to Tae.

Puth:" That's enough guys ,people are starting to take pictures. It's not a good look for both of you.

Troiye:" He's just an insecure boy,watch it Jungkook or you will never work in America again

Jk:" You must not know who you think you're talking to,I am Joen Jungkook. The guy that went from covering your songs,admiring you to now making you irrelevant. You will never have Tae ever,

I walk passed him and we left the club I was just a little bit tipsy but my anger was seething.

Puth:" Well that was unexpected, let's hope you don't make any headlines.

Yugoem:" being away from Tae is bringing out a side of you I thought I would never see.I didn't like it. You almost fought him hyung.

Jk:" I hate the way he made me feel...I wanted to smack that smug look off his face.

We went to Charlie's place and he introduced us to his beautiful girlfriend and had more drinks there.

Jk:" I will get him back.I will travel to France and ask him to marry me.

Yugoem:" Hyung you don't know what you're saying.

Jk:" I do,I have everything I need for this proposal. I just hope Tae takes me back and if he refuses I will lock us up together until he says yes.

Puth:" write him a song?

Jk:" I did,maybe up to 4 songs...

Thanks for reading purples 💜

Like

Share

Comment

Vote

I believe in Taekook 💯

💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚

I appreciate y'all ❤️

Me😘♥️💯

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

665K 27.9K 30
Taehyung is the most popular boy in school, but actually he doesn't want to be. //// He's constantly followed around by mobs of girls who are either...
6.2K 439 11
High school love is hard when it comes to prom week. Especially when Taehyung's crush, Jungkook, has high expectations for his ideal date. Luckily...
2.2K 100 5
"Tae.. hyung.. I.. I don't like you that way" Jungkook didn't know how to react. He didn't know what to talk anymore. Taehyung didn't hope either. Em...
1.9K 94 9
Yoongi gets overprotective and possessive over Jungkook. But who knew his actions would cause a lot of harm to others. I'll try my best to make it in...