Meri Begumjaan💞

By avneil_manann

Peep it inside to know more. More

1. Marriage
2. Newly wedded
3. The talk (a)
4. The talk(b)
5.Getting closer
6. Misunderstanding
7.First kiss?
8.Moments
9.Bliss
11.❤️
12❤️
13.❤️
14.❤️

10.❤️

657 73 18
By avneil_manann

Nandini

"Hello Manik is your work done" I asked him on call.

"Nope, I will take time, why?" I heard him asking from another side.

"Nahi ,my work is done, I thought if your work is finished you can pick me up" I said to him.

"Shit , I am so sorry bache I totally forgot about it " he told.

"No, it's okay I will book a cab" I informed him.

"Okay, but please careful and please share your cab details before going on it" He instructed me making me smile.

"Okay Mr Malhotra " I said before cutting the call.

I booked and cab and share the details with Manik to which he replied text me when you reach home.

I reached home and got changed into my night dress and went down to see everyone waiting for me at dinning table but Manik was not there.
I told them that I will have dinner with Manik to which everyone gave me a teasing smile which I ignored and settled with them talking on some topics.

"Ammi, badi ammi aap log jao sone mein wait karti hoon na Manik ka" I said as they both work full day at home and they get tired.

"Thik hai beta tu bhi kha lena" Ammi said and hugging them both I sent them to room. I called Manik to ask that when will he come but he didn't picked up. So I sat on dinning table with my phone.

Soon I felt sleepy,I looked at time it 1 Am ,he never came this late or maybe he came but I don't know. I called him again but he didn't picked up making me worried. I stood and went upstairs and went to balcony to see if he is coming or not but I didn't see his car.

I called him again and again but he didn't pick up so I called at office number,the receptionist told me that Manik left the office ten minutes ago.

I sighed but then sudden anger came into me I know he must be busy but atleast he could inform me when I called him so many times.

I went downstairs and went to kitchen and putting food in two plates to warm the food when I felt the door unlocking, ofcourse he have keys.

"You are awake till now" I heard him whisper standing behind me. He didn't even looked at his phone.

"Khana garam kar Diya hai fresh ho jao" I told without turning toward him.

"Please room mein le aana na ,I am very tired " He told me and I nodded, suddenly I felt bad for him,he was busy in my office with my work but at least even if he didn't see my missed call he call me and inform me.

"Tumne bhi dinner nahi kiya" He said as he saw two plates in my hand.

"I was waiting for you" I told keeping the plates on table.

"Oh, already on wifey duty" He said laughing sitting on the sofa .

"Ammi and badi ammi were waiting for you,they got tired working whole day, isiliye I send them to sleep, warna i wouldn't have waited for you " I spoke rudely Sitting beside him on sofa.

Manik

"Ok what's up, what's with this tone of talking" I asked turning my face to look at her.

"Nothing, I am not hungry you finish your dinner" she said standing up taking the plate.

"Nandini keep the plate on table and sit here" I said sternly.

"But..." She didn't completed her talk as I glared at her . Whispering a angry "fine" she settled beside me.I transferred all the food in one plate with spoon and covered it from the empty plate.

"First come here " I said pulling her in my embrace.

"Now tell me, what happened,did someone said anything, or are you mad at me for any reason" I asked looking into her eyes when I heard her wishpering " you".

"Ok, for what" I asked moving her baby hair from her forehead with my one hand.

"I called you so many times but you didn't received, neither you called back and informed me that you are coming late, I got worried" She explained.

"Ok first of all I am sorry for getting you worried but i forgot to put my phone on ring after the meeting otherwise I would have definitely called you,you know that" I said to her .

"Okay you didn't call saw your phone but you should have informed on your own that you are getting late" she told me, somewhere making me happy that she was worried for me.

"Ok sorry, I will remember that for now onwards to inform you or anybody in the house if I am getting late " I said holding my ears from both hand.

"Okay" she said removing my hand from my ears.

"Now can we eat dinner " I asked her and she nodded,I uncovered the plate taking a bite when I felt her staring me.

"Eat" I told her .

"You feed me " she said folding her legs on sofa and kept her head on my shoulder.

"You know that's why I call you bacha" I said feeding her a morsel of parantha.

"So I am your bacha and you should always take care of me " she whispered while chewing the food.

"Really but you used to hate it when I called you previously " I said giving her another bite .

"But now I love it, it's kind of romantic you know" she explained.

"Really romantic and all, should I tell you what's romantic " I asked leaning toward her.

"No Manik feed me ,I am hungry " she said moving back giggling.

"Abhi to you were not hungry few minutes by back" I asked with a smirk feeding her.

"That time I was angry at you" she told me chewing her food.

"Chalo done, I will wash my hand and come" I said giving her the last bite .

"I will keep the plates down" she said getting up taking the plates going down.

"Nandini please sleep properly, you were all over me last night" I said covering ourselves with duvet.

"Dekho ab abhi to I am sleeping straight raat ko kya hota hai mujhe kya pata" she replied me.

"Mein batau raat ko kya hota hai" I asked getting closer to her.

"Manik what are you doing" she stammered when I hovered over her on my head.

"Telling you that what happens at night " I replied pecking her forehead,she looked at me with wide eyes.

I smiled at her pecked her cheecks , and moved toward her lips. I pecked her lips ,while she parted her lips in anticipation fisting my tshirt.
I took her upper lips in my mouth,her lips tasted of strawberry.

I entered inside her mouth tasting her mouth with my tongue when I felt her breathing heavily I left her and looked at her ,her chest rising up and down due to heavy breath making  me lose control as I  dipped my face in her neck peppering kisses when I felt her one hand wrapping around my Neck and one hand in my hair.

"Uhmm Manik" Nandini moaned loudly fisting my hair when I gave an open mouth kiss on her collar bone as my fingers moved toward her top button. I unbuttoned the first two buttons moving it down from her shoulder as I peppered kisses all over her neck and shoulder.

"Aaah manikkk" she moaned loudly as I gave her bite on her shoulder blade. Our trance got broke as Nandini phone rang loudly.

"Shit who is calling at this time" I whispered looking at her face.

"Mukti" She said taking her phone from under the pillow.

"Is she okay, put phone on speaker" I told and she nodded before receiving the call.

"Nandini I know ki tumhari or Manik Bhai ka nikaah teen-char din pahle hua hai par please control your moan I am not able to sleep" She told and cut the phone.

I looked at nandini her whole face red and I started laughing putting my head in her neck.

"Shhh move Manik, sab aapki wajah se hua hai" She said moving my face away.

"Meri wajah se, who told you to moan so loudly that your sound goes to the next room" I said giggling.

"Hato aap pahle mere upar se" she said controlling her blush.

I moved away from her giggling,she glared at me and turned to the other side buttoning her top and switched off the light except for the night light.

"Are what did you do" I asked.

"I need to sleep , good night" She whispered covering herself.

"I am going to the washroom I need a shower"I whispered in her ears.

"What ,why" she asked tilting her head looking at me when I hugged her from back pressing my boner.

"Can you feel it" I asked her and I knew she must be blushing.

"Come fast " She whispered without even looking at me I went to the washroom.

"My sleeping Beauty, good night" I whispered taking her in my arms, kissing her hair as she was sleeping when I came out from washroom.

Note:- Please do vote and please comment if anyone wants a specific scene.

Thank you for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 831 21
this story of our favourite character manan. Two children who are neighbour and fell in love with each other truly later.
105K 7.4K 47
Manik married Nandini only on the advice of his grandmother, she is taking her last breath in the hospital. she is battling with last stage of cancer...
50.7K 2.4K 12
This is my first story trying to write. It is just for fun from my side. This track will start from Nandini admitted in hospital.
15.3K 957 13
Another fiction on MANAN. Hope you guys will like it. Story based on common baseline of a movie. But changes will be made accordingly to the charact...