the destined love (jikook) (t...

By KamaljeetkaurAthwal

In this story jeon jungkook was eager to find out about his wifes taeyung past lover and he come to know min... More

character's introducetion.
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
New book..
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54..
part 55
part 56..
part 57
part 58..

part 9

470 40 2
By KamaljeetkaurAthwal

"let's sleep for good time... Tomorrow is going to becoming a long day.. Good night yoongi..! "yoongi opened his apartment door giving access of his card... And smile fanitly after dropping his exhausted body on sofa... Breathing clamly...

"jeon jungkook the only heir of Jeon's... Snatch my heart from me... No yoongi don't give up... He is just obbsessd with taeyung nothing else..! "yoongi said thinking deeply about what to do to get close to taeyung...

"I will ask him everything tomorrow in party... I know he have something to tell me.. "his thoughts inturputed by his phone... Vibrating on coffee table.. So pick up...

"Surprise best friend... "the person greet in excited yet deep voice... Making yoongi smile...

"Oh kai how are you dude..! Yoongi spoke in soft tone sitting up from laying position...

"I am all good.. What about you Romeo..! Kai said teasingly... Kai and he were batchmate at college..  They  graduated together.. Kai loves his only best friend very much...he cares for yoongi  a lot.. because yoongi is the only one who willingly became his friend during the difficult times he faced in college... Also kai is the person who helped yoongi to find his secret lover...

"I fucked up kai... I confessed at poetry night and he ran away without any word..! "Yoongi's plan was simple.. confes his feeling  in front of everyone.. So that taeyung could tell him why he didn't come that day... Also about his sudden marriage to jungkook after two days... Yoongi knew he is nowhere close to taeyung's luxurious life... But if taeyung did choose him... Then he would have put the whole world at his feets..

"Dont tell me you spill his name to in front of his bodyguard's... Man you know what jeon can.. "kai said worriedly... Thinking jungkook might have sent one of his informants to give him every bit of information about taeyung...

"I'm not that dumb... To create a trouble for him... He is princess of castle and I'm just a mere worker... The poor min yoon.."but kai growled through the phone to tell him that know He doesn't like his words which he has used about himself..

"but you are not a old scholar student min yoongi... Now in crruently min yoongi has everything..whatever anyone wants in his life.. A apartment.. Highest position in Korea big company.. And.. "yoongi cut his word's laughing out loud...who also joined him...

"sorry... Dude.. I want a chance with him... To let him know how he meant for me... "yoongi going to his bed for layed because his back hurts badly sitting in a chair of his cabin..

"Jungkook don't treat him well and you know that... So i want you to get from him what is your..! Kai smrik knowing yoongi mind very well...

"i will make him mine..! Both laugh together sharing same brain cells...

Yoongi hung up the call and kept staring out his glass windows... Enjoying the strom.. But don't know the strom is going to come in his marriage life...by no other than jeon jungkook...

In deagu....

Taemin kept walking back curshing  his brother for the idea of electricity ... he was taking steps very slowly and carefully Not wanting to stumble on dirty ground anywhere ... He looks over light ... The electricity in the entire society is off... He smrik proud on himself.. He unable see anything due to darkness but to his luck he thanks to god for due to slight lightning strike.. everything visible for him time to time ... So he can make it to his house.. Still his mind wonderd on jimin and jungkook... Did Kai's bodyguard's finish their task... Did they take jungkook with them ... What about his angel he is afraid of, dark and thunder's... Taemin Quickened his feet's to get  there as quickly as possible for jimin...

After reaching there poor taemin breath caught in his throat with the seen in front of him...

Jungkook is beating everyone so effortlessly.. As if these bulky guys are nothing for him...

Jimin put his little hands on his eyes don't have a courage to see this... "wow what a man he is... Beating them badly... Jimin slowly took his hand off his beautiful eyes and watched... jungkook easily threw dozen of punches while twisting the ugly guys arms behind his back.. Who screamed and tried to free his arm but he got a kick in the back and fell to ground with thud... Jimin gasped cutely which make jungkook smile at overload cuteness of this beautiful chick... "just Close your eyes cutie pie and saw the magic.. "jungkook shout and blow a flying kiss with wink... Jimin blush madly and close his eyes gigling.. Jungkook smirk when didn't find chan he felt like as if Chan was diappeared in thin air... He repeatedly felt as if someone is looking at him from right ... He turned almost immediately and saw a boy with wide eyes was standing in a garden...someone has make him ice... He aviod him for now.. He has Kai's bull dog's to take care of... In is thought he didn't notice men behind him who launched himself on him punched him across his face...then jungkook pull his gun out from his pocket and hit him on head...and his grip loosend on coller giving jungkook opportunity to throw him away by kicking his stomach... In less than 15mintue he beat everyone badly they were laying in Jimin's beautiful green garden... Make him pout for ruining his flower and grass... Because some of Kai's men were fell on his flowers...

Then jungkook and jimin heard a sound of car's and...

"who are they...? How did they bring truck to our society..? "jimin was looking at the expensive cars like an curious child..

" oh namjoon man.. You are the smartest person i have... Know very well what i want..! Jungkook smirk at namjoon who come out from his car while talking on his phone... Then namjoon signal jungkook men's to start their work... Put them in truck and take to Seoul..! He gestured towards injured men's of Kai's.. I knew it.. He will handle them.. After all his grandfather has trained him for 15 years... To become the devil in all these things.. "his spoted chan going towards his car running away...

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HANDSOME FACE.. "namjoon shout smirking at him... Chan face was all red with the kick he get back from jungkook on his face... Before hiding from him..

"dont go in front of jin like that... "chan throw sharp glare to namjoon restlessly finding his car keys.. What with that look.. I am giving you a good advice..! "wow what a brother in law i got....working for my boss's enemy... He mumbled while going to his men's... What he saw make him the ground slip under his feets... Jungkook was  busy in kissing  jimin all over his face and he was just gigling...not saying anything to him... How come jungkook come here...

"he is a min jimin...

Some time ago with jikook...

When jimin sense the sounds of punching, kicking, screaming has stopped he took a deep breath before opening his eyes... And first thing he wants to check on is jungkook so he did... Notice jungkook was back facing him... Looking at his back jimin gusse he was breathing heavily from fighting... So let him take his time to relax... So glance all over his garden and teard up cutely... Because of the strong wind his beautiful Rose's were touching the ground... On top of that jungkook beat those people here in his heaven like garden and therw them here and there... He lovingly cursed god for this strom...he blamed god for all this... For sending jungkook here... To kill his flowers.. For bringing this fight here.. But he didn't know jungkook was listening his cute complaints with loving eyes..

"cutie... He flinched when jungkook pulled him...softly with his wrist... Jimin didn't reply and neglected his calling...

"what happened cutie pie.. huh..! "jungkook whispered rubbing his nose on his pink blushed cheek... Who hold onto his clothes chest tightly...

Jimin dont know why but his heart wants to him be little bit whinny and show him some of his tantrum...so he did...

"you a.. and m.. mr g.. god k.. killed m.. my f.. flower..! He said tears were shining in his eyes.. Which soon wiped by jungkook's...

"I am sorry.. But.. Jungkook look around with embarrassment and at his men's who were engaged in putting all the Kai's men in truck... And make eye contact with Jimin's confused one..

" If you want i will bring you roses from all over the world..! "after saying that he started to kiss him on his whole face make him giggle...

Although their sweet moment inturputed by someone cough.. both turned their head to direction.. And here stood namjoon with irritatetd expression glaring direct toward jungkook...which didn't effect on him...

"we need to go... Your father in law  knows you are here in deagu.. So he is waiting for us in his mansion with your wife TAEYUNG..! "namjoon said coldly seeing how close they were standing...jimin doesn't know why he got sad after hearing this tall men's talked about jungkook's wife teayung...so he step away from jungkook making good distance between them...

"how did he come to know... I didn't tell... "jungkook said in deep voice getting close to jimin...

"he is a king of deagu.. Are you really think he doesn't know what is happening in his city huh..! "namjoon said sarcastically going away from him..

"why are you so quiet... "he said approaching Jimin's cute and small figure... Who glance up at him.. Trying his best to smile..

"come here..! Jungkook said opening his arms for him.. Jimin instantly throw himself in big warm embrace..

They hug each other for some time feeling everything peaceful and beautiful around them...

Felt unknown attachment...

Unknown string...

Comfortable... Peaceful.. Warmness in each others arms...

Jimin is the first who broke hug and look at him.. Sadness was clear in his eyes... He stared at jungkook face for good 3 minute counting his bruise's and softly touch corner of his lip's which is has a little amount of blood...

"p..please t..treat t..them f.. for m.. me..! He stroked his cheek gently with beating heart and blushing face...

"Thank you princess..! "jungkook took his hand which were is on his cheek... Bring it to his lips before kissing his plam softly... Jimin close his eyes feeling so much loved from jungkook

"i will miss you jungkook..."jimin said in his mind with closed eyes...
Next open his eyes in pure shocked plus happiness hearing jungkook..

"i will miss you too princess..! "jungkook said kissing his nose at the cute reaction of Jimin's...

"boss mr kim is calling for you..! Namjoon said from the outside....

"i will see you tomorrow..! Jungkook left after pecking his lips two times... Who ran inside his house blushing...

"left two of them here for my princess safety..! "he gestured to his two bodyguard.. Adjusting his colthes... Look straight to namjoon eyes before saying.. "i don't like this boy i want his information..   Clearly pointed towards taemin then looked at two.. Keep your eyes on him..! And left in his car...with last glance at jimins house...

"what a feeling is this.. If I can't live without him... "jungkook said driving as fast as could to reach his destination...

                           End 💜💜

Please vote if like this chapter enjoy..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 6.7K 33
My husband thought I was his roommate, together with our son. They had been married for five years. On the way to fetch his family from the park, he...
288K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
11.1K 975 19
(PUBLISHING AGAIN MY DELETED BOOK KING'S QUEEN ) "Alpha, I would never accept this marriage. You are already married to me. How can you marry again w...
388K 18.7K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...