RWBY: Twin Roses (Abused Male...

By BoSoknJOC

PART 1. (Completed but being updated and rewritten.) Reed Rose was an unintended side effect of Summer's preg... More

Arc 1, Chapter 1: Stomped Down (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 2: Restarting Life (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 3: Anomaly (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 4: Origins I (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 5: Training with Blake (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 6: Barriers (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 7: Origins II (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 8: Secret Mission (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 9: Pandemonium (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 10: Aftermath (UPDATED)
Arc 1, Chapter 11: Truths. Step One. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 1: Confronting the Dragon (UPDATED)
Arc 2 Chapter 2: Reality Changing Power (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 3: Old Habits Cut Deep (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 4: Ascended Semblance (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 5: Lucency, New World. (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 6: Faunus World (UPDATED)
Arc 2, Chapter 7: Slaughterhouse (UPDATED)
Intermission #1
Arc 3, Chapter 1: Years Later (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 2: Years Later Part 2 (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 3: October 31st (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 4: The Final Truth (UPDATED)
Arc 3, Chapter 6: A Happy Night
Arc 3, Chapter 7: Dreamscape Battle
Arc 3, Chapter 8: Rubys Birthday
Arc 3, Chapter 9: Erens Birthday. A World Far From Okay
Arc 3, Chapter 10: The Universe Hopping Son.
Arc 3, Chapter 11: Non Typical Reunion
Arc 3, Chapter 12: The Twin Roses
Arc 3, Chapter 13: A Much Needed Break From Fighting.
Intermission #2
Arc 4, Chapter 1: A.B.O World
Arc 4, Chapter 2: Duo of Chaos. Overwhelming Teamwork
Arc 4: Chapter 3: A New Rival? Withdrawals.
Arc 4, Chapter 4: A Talk. Reassurance.
Arc 4, Chapter 5: Gifted versus Earned Power.
Arc 5, Chapter 1: Ever After?
Arc 5, Chapter 2: Omniverse
Arc 5, Chapter 3: Reunited with Her.
Arc 5, Chapter 4: A Nice Break Hopefully
Arc 5, Chapter 5: Two and Two
Arc 5, Chapter 6: Questionable Reveal
Arc 5, Chapter 7: Zoo
Arc 6, Chapter 1: Scale out of Whack
Arc 6, Chapter 2: The Villians Of a Perfect World
Arc 6, Chapter 3: The Disciple of Light/Dark
Arc 6, Chapter 4: The First Disciple
Arc 6, Chapter 5: Immovable Object
Arc 6, Chapter 6: Fused Consequences
Arc 6, Chapter 7: (Lemon) A Celebration
Arc 6, Chapter 8: Blake Belladonna
Arc 6, Chapter 9: Yang Xiao Long
Arc 8, Chapter 1: The Belladonna Home
Arc 8, Chapter 2: (Lemon) Connection
Arc 8, Chapter 3: A Warriors Return
Arc 8, Chapter 4: Thoughtful Night
Arc 9, Chapter 1: A Grim(m) Hell
Arc 9, Chapter 2: Grimmified Remnant
Arc 9, Chapter 3: Halls of Belial
Arc 9, Chapter 4: Walls of Denial
Arc 9, Chapter 5: Downpour of Trauma
Arc 10, Chapter 1: Multiversal Vacation
Arc 10, Chapter 2: Flaming Fury
Arc 10, Chapter 3: Vengeful Search
Arc 10, Chapter 4: Duo of Annihilation
Arc 10, Chapter 5: Shadow Thief
Arc 10, Chapter 6: RWBE
Arc 10, Chapter 7: Regret
Arc 10, Chapter 8: A Mothers Shame
Arc 10, Chapter 9: (Lemon) Whiterose
Arc 11, Chapter 1: Impending Invasion
Arc 11, Chapter 2: Final Stand of Remnant
Arc 11, Chapter 3: Final Battle
Completed. For Now...
Preview of Book 2
Christmas Special!

Unknown Fate for Team RWBY

199 1 1
By BoSoknJOC

Author's Note: Yes, this is from the recent news of Rooster Teeth. I wouldn't say I'm sad about this due to the very small chance of a redemption arc for this series, but I can't say I'm happy, y'know. But there's no point in thinking about every possible outcome of the IP being sold, so let's just enjoy ourselves, alright? 

____________________________________________________________________________

Team RWBY and Jaune step out from the Ever After portal, finally reaching home. Home as in Remnant. The sight in front of them is of a large desert, topped off with Vacuo Academy surrounded by Atlas aircrafts and other vehicles. To all huntsmen on Remnant, this is the last huntsmen academy that is safe. 

Ruby: "Finally...home sweet..." 

The air crackles and heats up around them. The view in front of them begins to turn hazy and foggy before suddenly becoming almost glitchy like a broken texture in a video game. Only the ground beneath them, forming a pseudo island of sorts, remains as the world around them breaks apart. Their little island is surrounded in a bubble, acting as an oxygen bubble, as Remnant ceases to exist in front of their very eyes.

Yang: "W-What the...we...DID leave Ever After, right? M-Maybe we haven't got out all the way!" 

Sweat drips down Yang's face as her mind races a million miles an hour trying to think of some kind of logical explanation. But Weiss and Blake have already begun shutting down mentally.

Could you imagine it? Your entire planet dissolving and blowing away silently in front of you in just a few seconds? How would you process that? Everything you've ever known, everything you could have learned, and every bit of dirt, sand and rock that you could've left your mark on...gone. 

Jaune: "You...could be right. Salem wouldn't have all the relics already...unless time inside Ever After is different then out here." 

Yang and Ruby both turn to Jaune, trying to ignore the white streak in his hair. It's a sign of his maturity and survival in the Ever After. While Team RWBY were only in there for what felt like a couple of days, Jaune was in there for decades even though he entered the realm at the same time as them. 

Yang: "What're you saying? Like...every day in the Ever After is a week or month out here?" 

Jaune: "Y-Yeah. It's just a guess. But if we came back too late? What if this is months later? Years later?" 

The closed portal behind them reopens again, this time bringing out three more figures. Two of them don't look like human beings. One is fully yellow with a crown of antlers, while the other is purple, slightly skinnier, with ram horns. They have no facial features, but they're obviously humanoid in shape. The last one is a bit of an anomaly to Team RWBY and Jaune.

It's a girl that looks like an older Yang, but with the hair color of Ruby and Summer. Long, fluffy black hair that fades to red at the ends. She's almost as tall as Jaune and is quite muscular, at least compared to the huntsmen in front of her. She could easily be compared to Pyrrha and still outclass her, but still has the curves of Yang.

She wears a simple black coat, grey pants and brown boots. She doesn't seem one for fashion.

Yellow: "Hello there, huntsmen. I am...terribly sorry to meet you in such a circumstance." 

Purple: "Look what happened to our creation..." The purple one says in disbelief and anger. "...you don't think it was-?" 

Yellow: "No. It was not." 

The yellow one levitates off the ground and floats outside the bubble they're in, entering the void outside and feeling around. Yang and Jaune quickly tend to Blake and Weiss respectively, with Ruby left alone. 

Again. 

???: "...Hello again Ruby. You look awful. You drank that tea, right? Are you sure you ascended? I...guess it doesn't really mean anything anymore." 

Ruby's mind has to do a double take on her voice. It definitely sounds like Yang's, but there's another voice behind it. A more masculine voice. A guy's voice. 

Ruby: "W-What? Who are you people-?!" 

The girl quickly grabs Ruby's arm and stops her from making any rash moves while the purple one floats outside the bubble, joining the yellow one in the void of space, or nothing.

???: "Just call me Yin, please. And those two up ahead are the Brother Gods." 

The Yellow and Purple figures, revealed as the Brother Gods, the creators of Remnant, are feeling the aura and atmosphere of the annihilated Remnant. They're attempting to restore it, but nothing is working. 

Yin: "This is serious business, y'know. Remnant doesn't just disappear like this." 

She points her free hand back at the portal and reopens it with her aura. The portal's color shifts from a violent and electrifying white to a slow and gentle magenta. 

Yin: "Don't worry. I've done this rodeo a million times by now. Just step on through and you'll be safe. Light and Dark will figure something out. In the mean time...you and your friends should probably get out of here." 

Unlike WBY and Jaune, Ruby is just staring blankly at...nothing. She had already been through so much in such little time. A pseudo suicide attempt, her friends figuring out their "feelings" and not realizing the huge red flags within a girl who still isn't even 18. And now...after pulling herself out of her own depression pit...her world disappears entirely. 

Ruby: "...so it was for nothing. The Blacksmith...the tea...all of Ever After...Mom..."

Yin: "No. It wasn't for nothing. Things were supposed to continue past this point, at least for a little while longer. I've seen this timeline continue...wait..." 

Something clicks in Yin's brain. Puzzle pieces are finally falling into their respective places.

Yin: "...every time I've watched this timeline...it ends here, and resets back to From Dust Till Dawn..." 

Ruby: "The...Dust shop? And what do you mean by "reset"-"

Yin: "-But this time, it just ends. It's not resetting. It's coming to a hard stop." 

The strange girl walks past everyone and stands at the edge of the "island", staring out of the bubble and into the empty void. There's no stars or galaxies in the sky. It's like they've truly entered a void. 

Yin: "...You should leave before you're all swallowed." 

That very ominous and disturbing warning snaps the other four out of their misery. They look up at Yin who's looking down at them now, her silver eyes staring daggers into them. Whatever they did, she's not happy with. They quickly get up as fast as they can and walk over to Ruby and the portal. Yang reaches a hand out but Ruby swats it away. 

Ruby: "...stop..." 

Yang's heart breaks a bit and she hesitantly pulls her hand back and walks through the portal with Weiss, Blake and Jaune. Ruby takes a few steps forward and stands next to Yin, staring out into the nothingness. 

Yin: 'Seems all this event did was reopen the wounds they just healed...' She thinks to herself.

Ruby: "What are you? Who are you?" 

Her facial features and hair are way too similar to Yang's to be a coincidence. Yes, the hair color, eye color, literal size of her body, and voice are strange, but the face is undoubtedly Yang's. 

Yin: "I...do you really want to- ah screw it, you'll find out eventually." 

She pulls out a button with two sides, a red side and a yellow side. She presses the yellow side and awaits...something. But nothing happens. She blankly stares down at the button and taps it again. Nothing happens again, forcing a slight laugh out of her.

Yin: "Ah. Well. Guess that's that..." 

She puts the button away and crosses her arms with a slight smile on her face. 

Yin: "I'll explain later. Go ahead Ruby." 

There's a weird and unusual, almost unnatural aura around Yin that sends a shiver down Ruby's spine. She's been scared and nervous around someone's presence because they're intimidating or evil, but never because her instincts are screaming at her from how potentially strong someone is. 

She clutches Crescent Rose tightly and turns around, walking up the sandy rocks and into the portal. It remains open as the two Gods and Yin stay behind. 

Out in the distance from the corner of Yin's eye, a lone dark purple fedora floats in the empty void. It has some small cuts and stains in the texture, and it even has a little string tie on it. Whoever wore it was decently fashionable, but how did their hat survive the erasure? 

Yin: "...that was the true Original Team RWBY. But that just leaves me more confused then anything. Who were the other Team RWBY we saved? Just a variation? I have so many questions..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 669 21
What if Summer & Tai adopted another kid in their lives. Or more?
567 159 23
Ruby and her friends have been through a lot over the years but now things are really changing. Dealing with Salem and the Grimm are one thing but no...
379K 6.5K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...
4.9K 236 15
Semblances are a wonderful thing. Borderline magical abilities that are nearly unique to the individual. Each one crafted to suit the individual, a m...