Infinite DC: Morphin Time

Galing kay LivingStoneWriter

In this Infinite DC one-shot that follows directly after the events of "The Adventures of Captain Knutz," Cra... Higit pa

Opening
Morphin Time

Disclaimer/Logos

26 0 0
Galing kay LivingStoneWriter

Infinite DC features content based on a multitude of films, television shows, books, video games, and other media. Certain stories are adapted from the source material to tell a brand-new narrative. This is merely for entertainment purposes, with no plagiarism intended. For this one-shot, all rights are reserved to Haim Saban, Shuki Levy, Shotaro Ishinomori, Toei Company, and Hasbro. The "Craig of the Creek" character is the property of Ben Levin, Matt Burnett, and Cartoon Network Studios. Doctor Who-based references and content are the properties of BBC Studios. The "Seana" character and all her artwork and likeness are the property of me (Sean Livingston) only and any use outside of my Infinite DC series must be first consulted with and approved by me. Any unauthorized use will result in legal action. Thank you and enjoy!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
157 54 7
Hermione Mckinnon is a British girl whose parents packed her up and moved her to Nevermore Academy 1 year ago, her family never visited her and she i...