It All Started with an Apple...

By AmieGTaylor

The story begins with Lucifer confronting Lilith about Eve's reincarnated soul, now known as Aelia Blakely, i... More

Chapter 1 Lucifer and Lilith
Chapter 2 Lucifer and Lilith
Chapter 4 Aelia and Lucifer
Chapter 5 Lucifer
Chapter 6 Aelia
Chapter 7 Aelia and Tristen-Lucifer
Chapter 8 Aelia, Tristen and Gabriel
Chapter 9 Lucifer and Lilith
Chapter 10 Aelia and Tristen
Chapter 11 Aelia and Lucifer
Chapter 12 Lucifer and Eve
Chapter 13 Scott and Lucifer
Chapter 14 Aelia and Lucifer
Chapter 15 Lucifer and Aelia
Chapter 16 Aelia, Lucifer, Lilith and Gabriel
Chapter 17 Gabriel and Micheal
Chapter 18 Micheal, Gabriel, Lucifer and Aelia
Chapter 19 Lucifer and Aelia
Chapter 20 Gabriel's Vision
Chapter 21 Aelia, Lucifer, and Charsoc
Chapter 22 Aelia and Lucifer
Chapter 23 Aelia
Chapter 24 Lucifer and Aelia
Chapter 25 Charsoc and Aelia
Chapter 26 Lucifer
Chapter 27 Leviathan
Chapter 28 Lucifer
Chapter 29 Aelia
Chapter 30 Lucifer
Chapter 31 Aelia and Lucifer
Chapter 32 Lucifer
Chapter 33 Gabriel and Micheal
Chapter 34 Lucifer, Aelia, Leviathan, and Asmodeus
Chapter 35 Micheal, Gabriel and Lucifer
Epilogue

Chapter 3 Aelia

28 1 0
By AmieGTaylor

  "Shit," Aelia shouts, sitting up in her bed, all drenched in sweat from her strange dream. She runs a trembling hand through her dampened perspiration hair with a deep breath. Her body is tense from the memory of the strange yet tantalizing dream when she stands slowly from the mattress of her bed. As she begins to walk across the cold tiles of her hallway floor, Aelia must admit she is tempted to run back to her bedroom and hop back into the bed. Her toes curl at the cold, but she treads on as her stomach grows hungry. Once in the kitchen, she opens her refrigerator, grabbing the bacon and eggs. After laying it all out on the counter, Aelia reached over to turn on her kitchen radio; music made things go faster and smoother. Dancing to the song's beat, she finishes gathering everything for breakfast. Relaxing, she momentarily forgets the dream that awakened her, the music taking full effect on her until her hips sway to its rhythm.

Aelia glances at the kitchen table in awe, realizing she has cooked enough for an army without meaning. She contemplates calling Shelby or one of the other dancers from work to join her for breakfast. After a few moments of telling herself most of the girls were not morning people, she decided to remain alone. Grabbing a few slices of bacon and an egg, she eats her meal, her mind returning to the dream she had experienced. The creature in the dream made her feel so many things she would rather not admit. All she wants is to forget all about him. It seems her lonely meal is doing nothing to calm her nerves. She cannot dismiss the feeling this was more than a dream. Shaking her head, she finally decides she is just letting her imagination get the better of her. Yawning, she stretched a few times before sliding from her chair to walk stiffly back to her bedroom. After lecturing herself for a few seconds, she returns to bed. Turning down her silken sheet, she slides onto the mattress and covers up. Silently, she prays for the world of dreams to take her somewhere nice and comforting where evil, sadness, and disappointment cannot touch her. As she slowly drifts back into sleep, Aelia catches the faint erotic scent of fruit.

Aelia opens her eyes to find she is no longer in the sanctuary of her bedroom or the softness of her bed. She is standing in the very center of a large Rose Garden. She is completely nude but strangely not alarmed by it, feeling a sense of utter contentment and peace among her favorite flowers. For a while, Aelia walks among the beautiful roses, basking in the wonderful feelings her dream is bringing out within her. She touches each of the roses, letting their petals' cool softness caress her fingertips. The air was fresh and cool, making her feel calm until she felt him, the presence of her mystery dream man behind her. He knows that she is here with him and that much Aelia can tell as he makes a noise that is not quite human- feral and dangerous. Suddenly, she felt as if a fierce masculine animal or beast was hunting her, and without so much as a thought, she ran. At first, she thinks she's running out of fear, but soon, she realizes she's truly running to provoke him. Aelia wants him to chase after her- catch her, and she is unsure why. In truth, she does not care. She continues to run naked, laughing, feeling like she's playing around with a longtime lover or friend.

Aelia revels in every huff, every growl made by this being or whatever he is who pursues her. Her fun is short-lived as she suddenly trips and falls, her heart pounding as she expects the hard ground to crush her. She is relieved and bewildered as she finds herself cushioned by rose petals, thousands upon thousands of them. Every inch of her naked body feels alive and caressed or kissed by their softness. As the fragrance dances with her senses, Aelia cannot help but close her eyes, letting the sensations wash over her, when suddenly her dream man's hands replace the rose petals, stroking her naked body- moving from her breast down her stomach, traveling to her thighs. He caresses her exactly as she touches herself in private. It's like he somehow could tap into her dreams and know her secret fantasies and desires. Everywhere he touches her, she's on fire.

Aelia instinctively pulls him to her, and he feels thick- strong- incredibly big as she runs her hands up and down the width of his shoulders and arms. He moans in her ear, except it's not a moan, at least not a moan a human would make; it's a low, deep growl that goes on and on. She knows that it should scare her, but it does not. She knows she should be running and fighting, but that horrible, wonderful, beastlike sound excites her until she feels like she would die if she could not have him- all of him. Aelia reaches up to meet him, filling his massive erection as it grinds against her- finally, he speaks. His voice is like nothing she's ever heard. It's not human, but not an animal, either. The sheer power rumbles through her, and suddenly, it is as if she can hear him within her mind and soul.

"My human Goddess stands before me and gives me a little taste of the light. Come with me where darkness ascends, and let me show you my world. Touch, taste, and see my memories through your own eyes. Feel what I feel, know what I know, taste, and become me as I become you."

Aelia feels something inside her- a dangerous desire she has never felt before. Darkness slithers through her veins, setting her entire body on fire. Her blood pounds and her breath quickens as a rush of never-felt sensations consume her mind. She finds it completely impossible to concentrate or to regain control of herself. Her eyes meet her dream man's eyes, and her obvious distress amuses him. She bites her bottom lip so hard that her teeth cut into the flesh, and the taste of copper and salt fills her mouth. She closes her eyes tight, fighting like hell to turn her mixed emotions into anger. When Aelia reopens them, he has shape-shifted into another she once knew as a child, one forgotten.

Ever since Aelia was a little girl, she had an imaginary friend who would visit her in her sleep. His appearance and age over the years had changed following her own. He was always stunning and gorgeous with an undeniable charm; whenever he came to her, he always reminded her who and what she was to him. He had told her she belonged to him, at his side for years.

"Who are you? What are you," Aelia rasps in disbelief. His only answer is a deliciously dark laughter that chills her spine. Without thinking it through again, she bites into the flesh of her lips so hard that her teeth nearly connect. A fire fills his eyes as if her actions have angered him somehow.

"Are you so anxious to see blood!" he asks.

"As you are to drink it," Aelia hisses, unsure where her reply came from, for it did not sound like her.

"How did you take the form of my imaginary friend? I mean, how do you even know of him," she stammers.

"Dreams are my specialty- through dreams, I influence all mankind. I know of your dreams, Aelia, as I know of all mankind's dreams. My dream is of eternity with you, so I give you my heart, my blood, my love... his voice trails off at her sharp intake of breath.

"I think you are one of my most precious souls. You amuse me the best. He finishes in a cocky-like tone.

His words triggered something within her, and Aelia could suddenly see what he saw as if they were linked. She can see what he sees in her: a very strong-willed woman, an amazingly gorgeous person that people fall in love with very easily. A woman who could feel and see the deepest parts of every creature became a great manipulator because of her beauty and charm. Aelia did not like what she was seeing and wanted to break this strange new sense of hers, but he smiled at her like he was enjoying her discomfort.

"What is so funny," Aelia shouts.

"Aelia, you are an intelligent woman, so I will be honest with you. I would not dream of harming you in any way. I would not dream of trying to trick you with anything as trivial as seduction. I have an uncontrollable appetite in every department, especially concerning you. I want you. I was hoping you could use me to release your inner passion, your pain. I can take it. I want it. Fill me up, for I swear I can make all your dreams a reality. I laugh because you doubt your sanity, and you doubt me. He replies dryly.

His answer leaves Aelia utterly speechless for what seems like an eternity, and she tells herself silently to get a grip. She turns and tries to escape this impossible creature and this insane dream. His fierce growl stops her in her tracks, and the tiny hairs on the back of her neck stand up. She stopped trying to escape, now standing there like a stone statue, her back to him as she felt him getting closer to her.

Lucifer finally loses control, growing with the want to touch Aelia, his Eve reincarnated in the most intimate ways.

"You have a great passion in you, Aelia. Let it out!" he demands, using every ounce of his power to tap into her innermost desires and lust. When he first felt her presence, it almost gave him hope. The enticing aroma of the living world came with her, everything he had lost from God's grace during his fall. Lucifer inhales Aelia's scent until he feels drunk on her essence. He vows he will never let her escape him again- no, not ever again. With enormous effort of will, he does not crash through the barrier between dream and reality to seize her. Lucifer forces himself to wait until he can more carefully control the beast within himself. His needs are too raw- too brutal, and he knows he must capture her gently, seduce her, and return her to the destiny she thought she had escaped eons ago.

Something inside Aelia snaps at her dream man's reply until she loses all control. She finds that she is practically devouring him.

"Who are you," Aelia asks again. "Who are you really?" she whispers breathlessly between kisses.

"Whoever you want me to be," Lucifer whispers back as he ravishes Aelia's mouth, sucking the very breath from her lungs and replacing it with his own, and it is as if she has known him a thousand lifetimes before. Aelia burrows her face in his warm throat, hugging him tightly against the innocent press of her lips. She felt the vibration of his strong heartbeat; the steady, sure rhythm seemed familiar as if it was her own and comforted her in a way no words ever could. She can feel herself falling into her passion, tumbling into the delicious depths of this mysterious dream. He riveted her his body so aggressively hard as his hand went to her back, his fingers brushing against her cool, creamy flesh.

Aelia's heart jumps, her breath falters- such exquisite torment as his mouth devours hers- his kiss magical, reverent, a slow seduction. She is near begging for him to take her when she feels a sudden warning sound go off deep inside her soul. She is now very aware of the dangers she is putting herself in, even if she is unsure why or what he truly is. There is a wildness to him that would never be controlled, and she knows she has made a grievous mistake because she is no match against him with his size and obvious strength. She is fully aware that he could consume her with his ravenous appetite. She tries to stop, but it is too late. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 648 40
Lucy Miller was just a girl who wanted to live in a small quite town and get far from the city, people always in hurry and busy, she wanted to slow...
151K 1.5K 43
"And you certainly feel like a human girl..." Jones trails off while he torments me by caressing the side of my cheek with his long finger. The only...
902K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...
633K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...