Contract Marriage: I've alway...

By mehaklovely

He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself... More

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1 Your place or my place?
Chapter 2 No More Virgin
Chapter 3 The Deal!
Chapter 4 The Wedding Ring!
Chapter 5 Solidifying Our Agreement
Chapter 6 Welcome to the hell!
Chapter 7 Obey you, my foot!
Chapter 8 Her Emotional Drama
Chapter 9 Instagram Live
Chapter: 10 Someone Like You
Chapter 11 She's My Wife
Chapter 12 One Little Kiss!
Chapter 13 I'll kill you!
Chapter 14 Always ready to fight!
Chapter 15 Reliving A Nightmare
Chapter 16 No woman deserves this!
Chapter 17 An Evil Person
Chapter 18 She's lying
Chapter 19 Determined To Expose Her
Chapter 20 I'm losing myself!
Chapter 21 Just kiss me, Steve!
Chapter 22 Fulfilling Our Sexual Desires
Chapter 23 You're getting jealous!
Chapter 24 Our Shower Sex
Chapter 25 Venting My Anger On Her
Chapter 26 Sex Buddy
Chapter 27 Striptease Dance
Chapter 28 I'm your husband
Chapter 29 Miss you? Never!
Chapter 30 Not A Good Addiction
Chapter 31 A Typical Angry Wife!
Chapter 32 Possessive Husband
Chapter 34 I've always loved her
Chapter 35 A Secret!
Chapter 36 I'm pregnant!
Chapter 37 Our Paths Cross Again
Chapter 38 Hello, my babies!
Chapter 39 Giana and Evan
Chapter 40 His Unwavering Support
Chapter 41 This is my family
Chapter 42 Our Little Troublemaker!
Chapter 43 His Forever Wife
Chapter 44 I missed our proximity
Chapter 45 A moment to cherish forever
Chapter 46 You'll Never Trust Me
Chapter 47 I've Always Loved You
Chapter 48 Mrs Grace Grey
Chapter 49 Dreadful Memories
Chapter 50 A surprise
Chapter 51 Please, Fuck Me
Chapter 52 Where are you, Wifey?
Chapter 53 Revelation Of Her Past
Chapter 54 Healing!
Chapter 55 My Devil Grace
Chapter 56 Her Studio Opening
Chapter 57 His Possessiveness
Chapter 58 The Live Session
Chapter 59 You Deserve A Good Spanking
Chapter 60 Bend Over The Bench
Chapter 61 He's The Best Husband
Chapter 62 Where is Giana?
Chapter 63 The Twins' First Birthday
Chapter 64 I Want Your Wife
Chapter 65 Fighting For My Daughter
Chapter 66 It's A Miracle
Chapter 67 Who Kidnapped Giana
Chapter 68 The Revelation
Chapter 69 Our Journey
Epilogue

Chapter 33 The False Accusations

1.2K 88 10
By mehaklovely

In the evening, as I enter my mansion after a long day at the office, Grace greets me with a playful smile.

"You did great last night? Let's do it one more time." She teases with a mischievous grin.

I glance at her, my frustration growing. "Grace, we need to stop this. It was a mistake, and we can't keep repeating it."

She raises an eyebrow, a smirk playing on her lips. "Oh, come on, Steve. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it. Or are you afraid of your wild side?" She moves closer to me, guiding her finger down my face sexily.

I clench my fists and resist the urge to react, reminding myself to stay in control. "Grace, it's not about enjoying it. We're getting divorced, and we should focus on that."

Although I want to kiss her, I push her away because I can't let her come close to me.

She chuckles, pushing the boundaries. "Should I invite another man from my one-night stand, Steve? Maybe that will awaken your wild side once more." She gives me a mischievous wink.

Her words strike a nerve, and frustration builds within me. "For you, it's all about sex, right?" I retort.

Her playful expression fades as she senses my anger. "Steve, I was trying to lighten the mood, and can't we make the last few days of our contract marriage memorable?"

I take a deep breath, trying to calm myself. "Grace, this isn't a joke. Our relationship is complicated, and we can't keep indulging in moments that will only complicate things further."

She looks at me, annoyed. "Fine, Steve. I get it. No more sex. Let's just get through these last days without adding more complications."

"Yes!" After saying this, I march out.

***

Later, I head to the club to get drunk to push Grace out of my mind.

As the night goes on, I continue to drown my sorrows in alcohol, desperately trying to forget about Grace and the complicated situation we are in. It's frustrating to develop feelings for someone who only sees me as a means to satisfy her desires. I despise the type of woman she is, yet my heart refuses to let go of the attraction I feel towards her.

As I sit at the bar, lost in my thoughts, a woman approaches me with a flirtatious smile.

She leans in, trying to capture my attention. "Hey there, handsome. Care for some company?"

I glance at her, frustrated. "Not interested," I reply in a curt tone.

She inches closer. "Come on, handsome. Let's make this night unforgettable." Her hand slides suggestively across my shoulder.

Anger flashes in my eyes, and I grab her wrist, my tone harsh. "Is that all you want, just like every other woman? Can't you see there's more to a person than just sex?"

Taken aback, she withdraws her hand. "Whoa, chill out. I was just trying to have a good time."

I scoff, irked. "Good time? Is that what it's always about? You all want one thing from a man, don't you?"

I take another sip of my drink, completely ignoring her.

As she leaves, I sit there, feeling a mix of anger and frustration. It seems like every interaction I have with women lately revolves around sex. It's as if that's all they see in me, and it's starting to wear on me.

I finish my drink and decide to leave the club. I can't drown my thoughts and feelings in alcohol anymore. It's not healthy, and it won't solve anything. I need to confront Grace.

Grace's P.O.V.

I lie on the bed to sleep, putting my all thoughts on the side. Lately, I'm feeling so messed up because I should be happy about this divorce, but I'm not. It's what I wanted. But it feels like something is tearing me apart from the inside.

The door creaks open, and Steve stumbles in, his steps uneven and his eyes glazed with the effects of alcohol.

He glares at me, his frustration visible. "You think I don't see it? The way you play with me, use me. It's always about sex."

Why is he blaming me? We both agreed to come into a physical relationship. It wasn't only me. Anyway, it is useless to make him understand because he isn't in his senses.

I keep my composure, aware that alcohol fuels his words. "Steve, you're drunk. Let's not make a big deal out of this."

He scoffs, stumbling toward me. "Big deal? Our whole marriage is a big deal, Grace. I'm just a means to satisfy your desires."

I take a deep breath. "Steve, let's get you to bed. We can talk about this when you're sober."

As I try to hold him, he jerks my hand, his words becoming more bitter. "You have ruined my life, Grace. I fucking hate you."

I guide him towards the bedroom, ignoring his words. "Steve, you're drunk. Let's talk about this when you're sober."

He slumps onto the bed, his gaze filled with anger and frustration. "Sober or not, the truth remains. You messed up my life with this contract marriage. My life, you ruined it."

Listening to his words, I feel a pang of guilt, realising that I put him in this condition.

I sit beside him. "Please, let's talk about this when you're in a better state of mind."

He chuckles bitterly. "Better state of mind? There's no better state in this messed-up situation."

As I try to help him lie down, his words continue to sting. "I'll never forgive you for spoiling my life, Grace."

I tuck him in, his eyes heavy with intoxication.

"I'm sorry, Steve," I whisper, caressing his hair as he drifts off to sleep.

As I continue to run my hands through his hair, I wonder how much I messed up his life because of this contract marriage.

***

Steve's P.O.V.

Next morning,

"Steve, wake up, man." I wake up to the sensation of someone shaking me. A throbbing headache and the faint memories of the previous night flood my mind.

My eyes flutter open, and I meet with a surprising sight. Jace and Mike are standing beside my bed with a serious look. It's unusual for them to be in my mansion this early.

I sit up and notice my father seated on the sofa, his expression serious, while Grace, with a concerned look, hands him a glass of water.

"What's going on?" I mumble, my head pounding.

Jace exchanges a glance with Mike before Mike speaks up. "Steve, you're in some deep trouble. There's something you need to see."

I furrow my brows, my mind still dazed, as Jace reaches for the remote and switches on the TV. The screen comes to life, showing a news report that causes my eyes to widen in shock and sends a jolt of disbelief through me.

The woman from the club last night is on the screen. The headline reads: "Business Tycoon Steve Grey Accused of Attempted Assault."

I feel a lump forming in my throat as they play a clip of her making false accusations against me, claiming I tried to assault her.

What the fuck!

My heart races and a cold sweat breaks out on my forehead. I can't believe what I'm seeing.

Jace explains, "This is all over the news, man. She's accusing you of attempted assault."

"This is insane. I never did this. Last night, this woman wanted to spend a night with me, but I refused her." I try to explain them, feeling a mix of shock and anger.

Grace shoots me a look—a look that pierces through me, a mix of disbelief and something else I can't quite understand.

Jace intervenes, "Man, we know you. This is clearly a setup. We believe you. You can never do something like that."

Mike adds, "Yeah, we don't believe a word of it."

I'm grateful for their support, but Grace's silence breaks my heart. I turn to her, her expression is unreadable.

Mike suggests, "She was probably just trying to get back at you for rejecting her."

My father's concerned gaze meets mine. "We need to handle this carefully. These accusations can ruin your reputation, Steve."

I run my hands through my hair, my mind racing. The consequences of last night's frustrations are unfolding in a way I never imagined.

"I need to clear my name. I did nothing wrong." My head is spinning because of this false accusation, and also the silence of Grace is killing me.

Is she doubting me?

Jace places his hand on my shoulder and reassures me, "We'll figure this out, Steve. We need to gather evidence that disproves her claims."

Dad looks at me with a firm gaze. "Steve, first address the reporters outside. Tell them the truth."

I just nod in response, feeling numb. I don't know why, but the pain of Grace's lack of faith in me stings more than the false accusations themselves.

I take a deep breath, mustering whatever strength I can find within myself. I head towards the main door, with Jace and Mike following closely.

As I step outside, flashing cameras, shouting reporters, and many microphones greet me. The questions of reporters begin immediately.

"Mr. Grey, how do you respond to the serious allegations against you?"

"Did you assault that woman last night?"

I take a deep breath, trying to maintain composure. "These allegations are false. I didn't attempt anything of the sort. Last night, she propositioned me, and when I declined, she resorted to this to tarnish my reputation."

"Why would she make up such a story?" The questions pierce through me like arrows, each one stoking the fire of frustration and disbelief.

Struggling to find the right words, I prepare to respond when Grace unexpectedly steps forward, surprising everyone. "Enough! Steve Grey is innocent. These allegations are false."

The reporters redirect their attention to her, hungry for a new angle to exploit. "Mrs. Grey, how can you be so sure? Were you with him last night?"

She stands, determined to support me, her hand holding mine in a firm grip. "Yes, I was with him last night. He was with me the entire time, and I can confirm his innocence. These accusations are an attempt to smear his reputation."

"How can we be sure you're not just covering for him?"

Her confidence remains resolute. "I'm not here to cover for anyone. I'm here to speak the truth. Steve is innocent of these allegations."

The reporters fall silent for a moment as they process this unexpected turn. She continues, "My husband is a good man, everyone knows it. He has been falsely accused, and we will take legal action to clear his name."

I steal a glance at her, shocked. Her unexpected support makes me feel relieved and grateful.

Now the reporters target her. "Mrs. Grey, how do you feel about these accusations against your husband?"

Her voice remains unwavering. "These accusations are baseless. My husband can never do something like this. That woman only tries to ruin his image, and we won't let that happen."

I'm amazed and touched by Grace's unwavering support. Her support gives me strength.

We return inside, leaving the crowd of reporters behind.

As we step into the mansion, I turn to Grace, searching for words to express my gratitude. "Grace, I... thank you for standing up for me out there. I didn't expect it, and it means a lot."

She gives me a reassuring smile. "Steve, you don't need to thank me. In these three months, I've come to know the kind of person you are, and I believe in your character. I couldn't stay silent when I knew the truth."

Her words warm my heart.

"I didn't want to see you face false accusations alone." She adds, her eyes reflecting genuine concern.

I take a step closer to her, overwhelmed by her unexpected support, and before I can even express it in words, I pull her into a tight hug.

"I never expected this to happen. Thank you for trusting me, Grace." I whisper, holding her close.

I still can't believe the girl I accused last night of ruining my life. Today she takes a stand for me.

As we pull away, she utters, "Trust is earned, Steve. I've seen the real you in these months, and I know you're not capable of what they accused you of."

Jace and Mike approach us.

"Grace, that was impressive. You handled those reporters like a pro," Mike compliments.

Jace nods in agreement. "Yeah, you took charge and shut down those accusations with confidence."

She nods with a smile. "I just spoke the truth. That's all."

Dad walks out of his room with an appreciating smile after watching how she handled the reporter. "Grace, I must say, you handled the situation remarkably well."

She just passes him a smile as he walks over to us, and then he looks at me with concern in his eyes. "We need to tackle this legally, Steve. We can't let these accusations tarnish your reputation."

I nod, reassuring him. "Don't worry. I'll handle it."

Today, Grace's support has boosted my strength.

Then we discuss the legal strategies with our family lawyer, and I can't shake off the gratitude I feel for Grace's unexpected support.

As the day goes on, we work with the legal team tirelessly to gather evidence and disprove the false accusations against me. Till night, we have compiled a strong case that supports my innocence. The news channels shift their narrative as new information emerges, and my name is slowly being cleared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5M 127K 34
"I honestly do not know what type of game you're playing here but do not think, not for a second that I will leave my wife for a slut like you." He b...
416K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
1M 25.3K 39
"I want a divorce." And just hearing him say that my whole world that seemed to revolve around him stopped. Gathering myself I barely managed to spea...
666 118 12
"Three months dating contract," I laugh. "You want me to sign this contract on what basis?" I change my tone a little. I forget I was respectful with...