AZUR LANE: An Underwater Adve...

By poom36yu1

After working as a slave for a company for years, I died working without enjoying life, so I was reincarnated... More

REINCARNATE [1]
TRAINING [2]
WEAPON TEST [3]
FARMING [4]
FLEET RESCUE [5]
JOIN AZUR LANE AND LIES [6]
BASE TOUR [7]
GOOD DAY [8]
HELP A FRIEND BEFORE WAR [9]
WAR HAVE BEGUN [10]
FIGHT! [11]
PORT REPAIR AND SOME ACCIDENT [12]
MORE PORT REPAIR AND KNOW A SECRET [13]
OPPOSITE SIZE [14]
DUEL? NOT NOW! [15]
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
LAST CHAPTER [44]

CHAPTER 38

153 6 1
By poom36yu1

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Today we slept together again, we had another sleepover in Javelin's bedroom where Javelin, Laffey, Unicorn, Ayanami, and I attended. That night we played Western chess and Ayanami also taught us how to play Shogi. We had fun, but because Ayanami has been playing this game for a long time, she easily defeated us. After that, we went to sleep almost at midnight.

The next day, as usual, I was the first one to wake up, so I did my morning exercises and then went to my room where I showered and got ready. After that, I left my room and when I arrived at the lobby, I saw Javelin, Ayanami, and Unicorn talking about something, so I approached them.

Me: Good morning.

Javelin: Good morning, it seems like you wake up very early.

Unicorn: Good morning.

Ayanami: Good morning.

Me: Hey Javelin, if you keep being a sleepyhead, you'll never improve.

Javelin: Hehehe, we played a lot last night.

Enterprise: Wait! I'm sorry! It was just a joke! Forgive me!

In that, we saw Belfast very upset and she is dragging Enterprise by the ear.

Belfast: I'm not going to forgive you for what you've done to me, you almost gave me a heart attack!

Enterprise: I already told you it was just a little joke! It wasn't my intention for you to almost faint!

Belfast: You were recently sick from overworking yourself! So when I saw you on the ground, I thought you had passed away!

This scene was somewhat funny to watch, but it was also very shocking for all of us who saw this scene. It was the first time that we all saw Belfast very upset and dragging someone by the ear.

Javelin: Huh? Huh? What was that?

Me: I see it and I don't believe it.

Ayanami: That scared me.

Unicorn: I have never seen Belfast like this.

Laffey: (Just arrived) Wow... Good morning. I slept so well last night.

Laffey walks towards us while yawning, she seems to have missed the fight scene as she is the only one who is not surprised.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Without anyone knowing, near the Azur Lane base, Purifier yawns as she prepares to launch an offensive against the Azur Lane base.

FIRST PERSON POINT OF VIEW

We walked to the dining room to be served food, while we waited I could see Belfast giving Enterprise a killer look, while Enterprise looked pale and cold sweating, it was funny to see.

Javelin: What's going on with those two?

Me: Maybe a lovers' quarrel?

Ayanami: Are there really kansen here who love each other?

Me: No idea. But I have no problem with seeing a romantic relationship between two women.

Ayanami: Then they are girlfriends.

Me: Hmmm, I don't know, I'm just speculating.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Me: To the beast.

An explosion shakes the entire place, fortunately the explosion was far away so we were not injured.

Enterprise: What was that!?

Me: Quick! Damage report!

In front of my shout, the girls who were listening to the fight between Enterprise and Belfast, left the dining room for the reports.

Me: Girls, let's go.

My companions nod and we run out of the dining room.

THIRD PERSON POINT OF VIEW

Cleveland runs to the port and when she arrives, she is in shock because she doesn't see any enemy ships, she doesn't see any enemy planes.

Cleveland: Where is the enemy?

Montpelier: The Sakura Empire attacking us now? What are the patrols doing at the moment?

Colombia: No, the enemy is...

Meanwhile, in the R&D laboratories, there are more explosions.

Helena: [The enemy is not coming from the ocean! The enemy has infiltrated the base and is attacking from within!]

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

An explosion almost hits Helena, at that moment Purifier comes out at high speeds and flies towards the sea to escape.

Helena: [The enemy is a damn high-ranking siren!]

The R&D laboratory has been completely destroyed, the emergency team is quickly heading towards the laboratories for the rescue.

On the other hand, Hornet runs towards the laboratories and there she finds Northampton lying on the ground very injured.

Hornet: (Worried) Northampton!

Northampton: I'm sorry... I couldn't stop the enemy.

Sandy: (Crying) They have seriously damaged my beloved ship again!

Northampton: Belfast and some of the girls are chasing the enemy... but the enemy is very powerful.

Hornet: I know, who would have thought that a high-class siren would come alone?

Northampton: Let's go, go, help the girls in repelling the enemy.

Hornet: But...

Northampton: An enemy fleet is now approaching, we must repel them before this base loses its function completely.

Upon seeing the sea, Hornet can see that out of nowhere hundreds of enemy ships of all kinds appeared, including aircraft carriers, battleships, cruisers, and destroyers.

Hornet: Tch, those bitches won't let us rest for a damn day.

Meanwhile, the girls went out to defend the base as best they could. Columbia sails on the surface while firing SM-3 missiles against enemy planes, and then fires Tomahawk missiles against aircraft carriers and battleships.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

Several aircraft carriers were destroyed by Tomahawk BLK 5 missiles, but there are still many enemy ships and it is obvious that ammunition will start to run out. Then she fires torpedoes at the nearest ships.

Me: Damn it, there are so many enemies, I don't think we can handle them all.

Javelin: We must protect the base at all costs!

Ayanami: Count on me!

Laffey: Hm.

The destroyers fire their cannons at the enemy destroyers and also launch torpedoes at the enemy cruisers. The attack destroys some ships, but the enemy still has the strength to destroy the base.

Javelin: This has no end!

Ayanami: If we don't receive allied support, we won't be able to maintain the defense!

Unicorn: Girls, I will support you with aerial superiority!

Unicorn joins the battle, then the Cleveland sisters join, and the Belfast fleet begins a pursuit against Purifier. Then Hornet, Illustrious, and Wales join. The defense of the base is now possible.

Many enemies were easily destroyed now that the majority of the kansen joined the defense of the base.

Meanwhile in the ocean, Purifier is flying low over the sea while laughing like crazy. Several meters behind her is the fleet of Belfast, who is chasing after the crazy Puri.

Norfolk: She is very fast!

Sheffy: The enemy has stolen the black mental cube, we cannot allow her to escape.

Edinburgh: It's impossible! She is very fast!

Belfast: You're wrong, I have an opportunity.

Belfast fires its cannons, and in that moment Puri turns around and sees the projectiles flying towards her.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

The madwoman is covered in fire and smoke, Edinburgh and Norfolk celebrate because the enemy is covered in smoke, but Belfast and Sheffy do not celebrate anything.

In that, the girls are surprised that the enemy is unharmed.

Puri: (Excited) What's going on? Do you want to play?

Several portals open up and more Siren ships appear, Edinburgh and Norfolk are terrified by what they see, on the other hand, Belfast and Sheffield are only worried.

Puri: It's the eve of the big day! This is a carnival!

Returning with the fleet defending the base, the situation had improved slightly and with the help of a modern submarine, it pushed the enemy fleet to retreat significantly. However, despite that, the enemy still persists in continuing to attack despite their losses.

Me: They are indeed stubborn. Why don't they just withdraw once and for all?

Columbia SS checks the status of its ammunition and it is in the red numbers, at this rate she would be punished to go to port to replenish ammunition.

On the other side, the destroyers Javelin, Laffey, and Ayanami team up to destroy the enemy. Javelin acts as bait while Laffey and Ayanami eliminate the enemy.

Javelin jumps over the ship while firing a burst from her cannon, while Ayanami and Laffey launch their torpedoes at the ship, managing to destroy the enemy vessel. At that moment, an enemy plane approaches to shoot at Javelin. Since Javelin cannot levitate, she cannot escape the enemy plane's sight, and her cannons won't turn in time.

But don't worry, a yellow arrow pierces the plane and it explodes. The plane was shot down by Enterprise. All the girls are surprised to see Enterprise in the sea. She was injured in the previous operation and due to her poor nutrition, she was sick, so no one expected her to show up here.

Hornet: Sister!

Me: Weren't you sick?

Enterprise: Hornet! I entrust you with this position!

Hornet: (Confused) Ok!

Enterprise is heading towards where Belfast is fighting, meanwhile on Belfast's side the situation is worse because they are at a numerical disadvantage, enemy ships are mercilessly bombarding, the kansen had managed to sink several enemy ships, but there are still many.

Edinburgh: (avoiding enemy attacks) I'm going to die! I'm dying! WOOOHOOOHOOOO!

Puri: Let's go... How am I supposed to enjoy all of this?

Meanwhile, Belfast is preparing for an offensive, but then some Dauntless planes appear to bomb the enemy ships, and in doing so, many of the enemy ships are sunk, surprising everyone.

Puri: (Shock) What's happening?

The girls, when they turn around, can see Enterprise arriving very badass to impose her law.

Enterprise: SIREN!

Purifier: (Excited) ENTERPRISE!

Both girls attack each other seeking mutual annihilation.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!

To be continued

I start a book that i rate a book, A LOT OF BOOKS and reveal it so you can find a book that you like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
74.1K 1.1K 14
You were a well known commander on the Enterprise CVN 65 during the cold war. You were training with your fleet when an explosion went off. What will...
6.5K 300 28
After living a relatively peaceful life a military man and his sister reincarnate into the world of Azur Lane as two Fletcher-class destroyers from W...
29.9K 347 9
⚠️ CONTAINS SOME SMUT!⚠️ (Female y/n) You work at dads damn diner and has dated one guy before, but he was the worst. You come...