HIS ROGUE MATE | 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗸𝗼𝗼...

By devilJoonie24

"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His... More

CHARACTERS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI

XXXIV

2.9K 202 65
By devilJoonie24

Happy Birthday our little meow❤️. I missing him so much due to his no updates. I wish him good health and happiness. Love you, Yoongi💜🦋.

The noon light reflecting inside the room began to disturb the harmonious sleep of the omega. Taehyung snuggled into the sheets which drowned him. With so much effort, he fluttered his eyes and woke up to see himself on the bed and the other side empty. He sat up with confusion etched on his face. Where did jungkook go?

He caressed the bed where the alpha slept. Jungkook might have left a few minutes ago since he felt the warmth on the side. He remembered how he had slept on Jungkook's chest while the other embraced him. A sly smile decorates his lips.

Tae jumped out of the bed and went to freshen up. He stripped his shirt and pants and got into the shower. With the luscious gel, he scrubbed on his body. After a great shower, he covered his body in a towel and stood before the mirror.

His jaw dropped seeing his reflection. The wounds he had was nowhere to be seen. There are no scars, no scratches. Leisurely, he caressed the places where he had them.

"What is happening to me?" Tae gaped at his body wondering about the sudden changes in him. What troubled him was that he didn't have a wolf then how could heal so quickly?

Tae's attention goes to the mate mark on his neck which is fresh and glowing, like the last time he had witnessed. How can the mate mark look like it was formed yesterday? He didn't reveal the changes in his mark to the alpha nor did he want any attention to it.

"Is it because of our growing bond?" Tae questioned himself unsure about the reasons. Due to his lack of wolf, he couldn't feel the bond but they had come closer. They started to open up and feel the intense emotions between them. Was the pain from yesterday due to this connection?

Tae felt like going crazy over the thoughts flooding his mind. He needs to talk with someone.

"You are going to accept Taehyung as your mate, right?"

Jungkook paced back and forth in his office, rubbing his chin and drowning in his thoughts. All that he planned came to a futile end and unexpected twists and turns in his life were tormenting him.

"Jeon!! Answer me" Namjoon slammed his hands on the table, ordering in a deep voice which brought the alpha back to reality. "Are you ready to accept him?"

"I am and I already did," Jungkook replied his voice soft and genuine. He had long ago accepted the omega as his mate but he had his reasons to keep him away and hurt him.

"Then go and confess to him," Namjoon suggested eyes softening at the vulnerability of the younger who was in a dilemma. He had never witnessed the younger lose his confidence or power even at his worst but today, he could see the same Fifteen-year boy whose eyes filled with regret, guilt, and fear.

"I... I...can't" The alpha's voice wavered and his eyes shut tightly screaming at himself for being a coward. His grip on the table tightened to the extent where his knuckles turned white.

"Jungkook, you can't keep hurting him. Did you see how much he has suffered from the day he stepped into this pack?," Namjoon questioned remembering all the events where the omega was hurt.
"From the indirect rejection, the decision to kill him to being nearly killed by your selected mate, Ava. Isn't that enough?"

The elder's words stabbed him like a knife in his bleeding heart. Whatever Namjoon said was true. He was the reason for his mate's pain, leading to the loss of his wolf and even the near death of him.

"Did you know how much he cried in pain yesterday that he scratched and scarred himself?" Jungkook's head shot up to the elder, his face etched in concern.

"What?" His voice came out as a whisper.

"It seemed like he was dying without you," Jungkook stood straight trying to infuse the words into his brain. "He begged for your presence and it took Jin to inform him that you would be here, to calm him down." This whole new incident was unknown to him.

"You wishing him best is not the best for him, Jungkook. It's hurting him and you. Stop being a coward and Go fucking confess!!" Namjoon scolded the younger even though he regretted the next moment as soon as the words slipped out of his tongue.

An uncomfortable silence grew between them. Namjoon shifted in suffocation well aware of the weight of the words left his mouth and hurting the other.

"Jungkook, I...I-"

"Yes!! I am a coward!!" Jungkook screamed gripping his hair. The elder flinched and stepped back unbelievably looking at the raged alpha. "A coward who can't love and protect his mate."

"I am scared!! Scared that I would hurt him by accepting him as my mate." His voice goes down as if speaking to himself. "He doesn't deserve someone like me!! An alpha who will only bring him death and pain."

Namjoon was smart enough to understand the underlying meaning of the words.

"Do you know why I kept him away from me? Do you know why I didn't acknowledge him as my mate in front of the pack? What is the reason behind accepting Ava as the Luna of this pack? You know everything right? Tell me??"

Jungkook's questions started to give sense to the elder who was flabbergasted at the sudden revelation. He stumbled back as it dawned on him.

"TO PROTECT AND KEEP HIM ALIVE!!"

"Jun...Jungkook... I...I am sorry..." Namjoon fumbled with his words coming forward to apologize for misunderstanding the younger but he never revealed the real reason behind them.

"I wanted to protect him at any cost. I wanted him to be the only person that I could keep alive and protected."

"But in the process of that, I hurt him. I hurt my mate, my other half." Jungkook hung his head in defeat. A sigh of relief left his lips after revealing the secrets he kept for a long time to the only person he believed.

Jungkook felt a pair of hands embrace him and he gave in to the warmth, hiding his face in the elder's chest.

"Once again...once again I failed, Joonie Hyung." Namjoon tightened his hug, his heart breaking at the alpha's words. He never once called him Joonie Hyung after the incident which turned Jungkook's world upside down. It took more than a decade for him to call his hyung like that.

"In the process of securing him, I couldn't protect Taehyung from the pain I gave him."

"Jungkook, You didn't fail...hear me out." Namjoon pulled away, raking his eyes up and down on the younger. "You still have the chance to make things right."

"Your intention was pure but turned out it wasn't good for both of you. I wouldn't persuade you to reveal the real reason but I know you only wished him good." Jungkook looked away now feeling anger and regret build in him.

"Tell him. Tell him that you love him. That you accept him as your mate and the one and only Luna of the Blood Moon pack," Namjoon advised, urging Jungkook to think otherwise. "Even if he accepts it or not, apologize and confess your feelings."

Jungkook looked back at his hyung who looked at him with pleading eyes. Namjoon is right. It is time for him to rectify his mistakes. He slowly nodded accepting the fate to play its role.

"I will do it hyung" Namjoon's lips curved into a huge smile showing off his dimples. The huge rock of suffocation in his heart melted away.

"We wish to see our younger one happy with his mate and to have Taehyung as our Luna of this pack." Jungkook meekly smiled. He can assure they can have the Luna but Tae accepting him was far beyond his dreams.

"Don't get me wrong, Dad and Uncle Min have planned your mating ceremony with Ava on the near auspicious day" Namjoon revealed stealing away the smile from the younger's face. His face was composed of seriousness and uneasiness.

"Why didn't you inform me?" Jungkook implored. "Does Taehyung know this?" He quickly questioned while his heart raced about the condition of Taehyung after knowing this. It will be cherry on the top.

"As for now, No." Namjoon's reply gave him relief. "Jin and Jimin took care of that. We were scared that Ava might spoil this but thank moon goddess, that she is in prison."

"You need to have a talk with elders and postpone the mating ceremony until You and Taehyung choose to mate."

Namjoon's words were reasonable and he needed to handle this with care. Fate is driving faster than he expected and he can't catch up to it.

"I will handle it." Jungkook nods. He needs to handle this before it escalates. "I will put an end to this."

Taehyung fiddled with his fingers zoning off as he sat on the bed.  He couldn't muster up the courage to go downstairs to have lunch, nor did he want to face anyone. He was feeling shy and embarrassed to meet the others and thank moon goddess, Jungkook left before he woke up. Moreover, he was worried about himself.

He needs to find the reason behind the changes in him. Taehyung jumped out at the sudden knock on the door. He raised to his feet. "Who's there?"

The door unlocked and Jungkook came into his view and the maid closely followed him with a huge tray in her hands. The younger blinked slowly confused about the situation.

"Who's this for?" His question was ignored and Jungkook ordered the maid to leave the tray on the nightstand. The maid adhered to Alpha's orders and left the room. "You didn't answer me."

"You didn't attend the breakfast nor lunch and you were starving from yesterday," Jungkook replied now walking to the nightstand while the younger's eyes followed the alpha. "I asked them to prepare healthy foods so that you can regain your energy."

Tae's heart fluttered by the alpha's attentiveness to him. This simple action made a thousand butterflies erupt in his stomach. The tip of his ear started to hurt and turned red as blood flowed to it. 
Jungkook glanced at his omega not getting any reply. He couldn't take his eyes off seeing the younger smiling to himself while his whole face was red.

"Are you sick?" Jungkook rushed to the younger who widened his eyes, starting at the alpha. "You always turn red when I'm near you. Am I making you sick?" His question was whether he was negatively affecting the younger.

But only Taehyung knows what Jungkook is doing to him. Yes, he is getting sick from blushing at the alpha's simple actions and proximity. "No... Just feeling got here." He fanned himself. Fuck that! He was a bad liar. It was near winter and he was feeling hot. He made himself a fool in front of the alpha.

"Let me open the windows for you" Jungkook tried to go away but Taehyung held his hands. He looked back at the omega who quickly withdrew his hand.

"No...let it be." He mumbled, "I am starving." Jungkook nodded and gave the tray to Taehyung who sat on the bed and started to have it. It had a variety of meat dishes and sweets. What surprised him was that they were mild, not too spicy, preferable to his taste. He took a bite and moaned feeling his taste buds giggle at the deliciousness.

Jungkook stood there adoring the younger who was enjoying and moaning at each bite. His cheeks were puffy with all the stuffed foods and his eyes creased when he smiled. It was such a sight. He made sure that the maids prepared the best dishes for the omega and seeing the other devouring them made his heart melt in happiness.

"How's it? Do you need more?" Jungkook asked, now moving to the nightstand to pour a glass of water for the younger.

"Wow, this tastes great! I've never eaten anything so tasty” Taehyung giggled with his stuffed mouth. Jungkook froze in his actions. The omega's words stabbed his heart as he realized the omega survived in the forest with limited food and shelter. For him, it would be a feast. Even at lunch and dinner, he would notice Taehyung's plate had a small quantity of food. Jungkook kept a mental note to check the omega's diet and prepare his favorites.

"Here have some," The alpha forwarded the glass and Tae gulped the water in one go. Jungkook pulled out a chair and sat opposite Tae, who was mumbling something while concentrating on eating the food.

If truth be told, Jungkook came to apologize and confess to the omega but now seeing the happiness on the younger's face, he didn't want to ruin it. He didn't want to delay nor did he want the younger to get uncomfortable with him. Taehyung choked on his food which made Jungkook jump into action and tap his head.

"Are you alright!?" Jungkook worriedly gazed at the omega who was now normal. Taehyung nodded looking up to Jungkook, who stared into his eyes.

Is it this time? Is Taehyung ready to hear him out?

"Taehyung, I need to apo-"

"JEON!! WHERE ARE YOU?" Both of them heard the growl and it was from downstairs. They both glanced at the door and each other. Jungkook stood up followed by Taehyung.

"Stay here," Jungkook advised turning to leave but halted when he felt a hand stop him. He looked back at Tae.

"I will come with you." Tae pleaded to which the other nodded. They both left the room and climbed down the stairs to realize the presence of Uncle Kim and Min. Taehyung noticed that everyone was there even the members of the Black Blood pack. He covered himself behind his alpha's huge built shoulders.

Uncle Kim looked up to see Jungkook descend the stairs and a male omega whom he never met. Jungkook stood before the elders who were in a rage.

"What am I hearing Jeon? You put your mate in prison?" Uncle Kim yelled taking a step forward. Jin and Namjoon anxiously glanced at the two.

Namjoon rushed to his father. "Dad, please listen."

"Shut up, Namjoon. You let him do whatever he wants. Now you pleading to me?" Uncle Kim questioned shutting up the male, who hung his head in shame.

"Uncle, You can't blame Namjoon Hyung. Whatever it is, Face me." Jungkook growled at the elder for shaming his hyung in front of others. Everyone froze at the alpha's impolite action. No one in this pack had dared to speak against the elders but now, Jungkook had growled and disrespected them.

Uncle Kim scoffed, "Such ill-mannered actions from you? Did your mother teach this?"

Jungkook's face hardened at the mention of his mother. His fists clenched trying to control the surging rage in him. "Uncle, don't drag my mother into this."

The whole room was suffocating by the flooding hormones of both the alphas. Taehyung could barely keep himself from falling on his knees. He was frightened by his alpha's anger. He was opposite to the alpha Jungkook whom he spent time with a few minutes ago.

"Where is your concise? How dare you prison the future Luna of our pack?  Uncle Kim fumed ready to throw hands.

"Jungkook, before it's too late. Release Ava." Uncle Min interjected for the first time. "We have planned your mating ceremony with her on the near auspicious day."

Taehyung gasped in silence at the shocking revelation. Mating ceremony? With Ava? Why was he never aware of this news? He looked at everyone and his gaze stopped on Jin and Jimin who was looking at him with apologetic eyes. So they hid it from him? Was jungkook aware of this?

"I cannot accept this mating ceremony and will not release her and not even let her be the Luna of this pack," Jungkook replied taking the elder's off guard. He took a glance at his mate who was broken by the news.

"Do you think you can justify your doings? You think the Moon goddess will forgive you for your mistakes?" Uncle Min questioned which angered the alpha to the core.

The quarrel between them had intensified to the range that Namjoon and Yoongi didn't know how to calm them.

"Ava is your mate"

"Ava isn't my mate" Jungkook screamed.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung who looked at him with teary eyes. He grabbed the omega's hand and pulled him to his side, wrapping his hand on tae's waist.

"TAEHYUNG IS MY FATED MATE. MY OMEGA AND THE FUTURE LUNA OF BLOOD MOON PACK"

Everyone held their breath at Jungkook's thundering growl. Uncle Kim and Min exchanged glances. Jin, Jimin, and Ji Hoon were delighted to hear the alpha claim his omega. Meanwhile, Taehyung looked petrified at the alpha. Did Jungkook just claim him as his mate?

"HE IS THE ONLY OMEGA IN JEON JUNGKOOK'S LIFE"

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 67.5K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
185K 7.2K 22
"Come on out little wolf.. I know you're here, your pheromones are going insane with fear..." A low growl spread throughout the dark forest as the...
93.5K 5.2K 51
Moon Goddess had to change her many rules according to the progressing world. The criticism that the mind deceiving attractions and scent is the reas...