If you know the reality of yo...

Від GodQueenVeronika

This wasn't the greatest part in my series, it had it's issues and I had my own issues with it, but truth be... Більше

The Real Source and Keeper of the Darkness
Reliving Memories, Mortal Markets and Feeding
Destruction and Darkness
Giving in
Tea and Crepes
Wishful thinking
Light and Dark imbued spell
Divine Darkness
Celestial Beings
Celestial Copies
Never ending lies
I umm feel
Ancients Reborn
I'm going to re read it
Tainted Fate
Hunger
Eternal Bliss

Divinity

1 0 0
Від GodQueenVeronika

Had wicked Zamasu porn in my head all day long whilst playing Dying Light 2, like crazy, not even joking, so of course tonight I couldn't help but include some sex scenes into this, because I mean come on! it had to happen.

Shorter chapter, that didn't work as a two day for me, I reached the part that felt like the end for today and ended it. I tried to continue it but I couldn't, so leaving it at the 2500 words or so that it is.

Finally brought back two things that haven't had mentions in quite awhile, because I forget honestly, that's the only reason, not that I hate it, I simply forget it. I mention it a lot, it's a very common thing with me.

*****

After 4 weeks of nothing but kissing as they couldn't allow the bliss level of sex to ruin their new forms, not that it would anyways, it had meant to finally trigger and the time it lasted was by it's own timer, nothing bliss related at all. But they didn't know that and so they feared trying it and so now after 4 whole days of nothing but sex, both finally took the time to sit down and enjoy their tea once more. Unable to enjoy it at all the last 4 days, unable to enjoy anything at all really, beyond the bliss.

Zamasu's stomach suddenly growling, him looking down and the dragon laughing his butt off, "feeding time!" He said as he laughed, Zamasu smiling at him because he was having fun on the floor laughing, every happy moment now shared in happiness, instead of one having fun whilst the other suffers.

The dragon getting up a few moments later, his hue changing to gold suddenly and Zamasu's face going shocked before contorting into pure happiness, his favourite dragon was back, he felt so bad for thinking that, his dragon suddenly looking at himself as he read his mind. "Oh well would you look at that." He looked at him and smiled. "Yours is back too, but it appears I still cannot control it, it's probably still instilling itself into our very beings." Zamasu holding his arm at as he admired the colouring.

Zamasu so entranced that when he looked back to his dragon he was nowhere to be found. "Shenron?" He asked, but no one answered, he inevitably worried a bit, the form itself taking note of the bad emotions like worry, sadness, hatred and anger and hoping for them to be rid of them completely whilst in this form. The dragon appearing behind him suddenly, running his hands down his chest and towards a certain part. Zamasu moaning as he went.

"Sorry to make you worry a bit there beautiful, I shouldn't have done that, I was testing the capabilities of these forms with other emotions, I'm sorry to have used you as a guinea pig." Zamasu turning around and the dragons hands landing on his butt instead. "It's okay, I think it wants to learn those emotions anyways." The dragon putting his eyebrow up, "oh?" Zamasu nodding, "I can feel it's feelings, not always, during certain times only." The dragon stunned, "handy." Zamasu nodding.

"I thought you weren't into sex like this though?" Zamasu wondered as the dragon was still rubbing circles on his ass through his clothing. "Never said I wasn't, just that I didn't feel it as strongly. If you want me to stop, than just say so." Zamasu shaking his head, "no please continue." The dragon doing an okay with his mouth as he continued. He licked at his neck, bit him a bit, nipped at his ears, suddenly realising he hadn't lost his shit like last time.

"Your ears don't seem to be as sensitive like this, I'm biting them, nipping them, licking them," he whispered it all into his ear, "and your not responding in a bad way anymore." He bit down, causing Zamasu to gasp and shudder, but nothing crazy. "It feels so good now, before I hated it, it was far too strong in the feels for me to enjoy." The dragon continuing his assault than, as that was his cue to continue.

A sudden yelling orgasm from the Kai and the dragon went down to his dick and felt through the fabric, soaked completely. "Wow you orgasmed off your ears like this." Zamasu's face sheer bliss and very very red. "Wow your face is also burning and you seem to have really enjoyed that, might give you a small break, we should probably be heading down to Earth to feed anyways." He continued to whisper into his ear. Zamasu eventually nodding, the dragon biting at his lip and pulling it slightly before letting go, Zamasu giggling.

"Are you sure your okay to feed, we can sit and just wait for this to settle a bit first, you look a bit hot and like your still in the throes of an orgasm." Zamasu nodding, "that might be a good idea, I feel really good, but not well enough to feed right now." The dragon taking his hand and leading him to a nearby bench overlooking the beautiful wilds.

"This view is so beautiful Shenron, like you, but perhaps I should say, you are far more beautiful." The dragon grinning widely. He pulled his ear to his mouth once more, "I should reckon I am more beautiful as I am a divine god after all." He lightly nibbled on the lower end of his ear and Zamasu moaned with delight.

He suddenly whispered, "Divinity release him for now, he's had enough, he needs to feed." Zamasu suddenly straightening right up, "what was that?" Zamasu wondering. "It was testing some stuff and unfortunately you were a bit stuck by it doing that. You were in a state of complete bliss, the effect would've lasted for hours or days had I not ended it. You and me are hungry, we need to feed, we can do a shared bliss moment at home, not here." The dragon shuddering suddenly, "this filth does not need to witness us perform such godly acts, their eyes are not worthy of it."

Zamasu loved his dragon this way, he had this godly refinement and his tone was incredible and caused him to feel a very specific way, something that neither had ever experienced in their lives before.

The dragon grabbing him suddenly, "look there." Zamasu looking, "the blue house?" The dragon nodding, "our feast awaits us, let's go." He took the dragons hand and both walked to the house, walking through the door even, Zamasu's face one of shock, since when could they do that? The humans of the house seeing them and falling to their knees in awe. "Praise us humans, but do not for a second think we won't feed from you just because you do." The humans minds closed off, they had no idea what they were doing and the words were lost on them.

"You see Zamasu, what did I say, truly divine gods finally. Have humans ever bowed before us before?" The Kai shaking his head, "of course not, we were petty lesser gods before, no longer!" The dragon going down to the throat of the person in front of him, "you will feed the gods tonight, be happy that your life meant something mortal." He forced his fangs into him, the human screaming, the others still in awe and not running away. Zamasu smiling, now this he could respect. His fangs going for the other ladies throat, her reaction more of a croak, maybe he hadn't bit down hard enough or maybe her head was utter mush.

"Ahhh," his head coming up a moment later, "mortals that revere us this way will taste far superior to those that do not, enjoy it Zamasu as I doubt it'll be like this always." The Kai smiling into the bite, but than bringing his head up, the dragon tackling his lips, licking away the suddenly delicious blood. "Mmm, yours tastes positively divine too. Grrr." He appeared to be losing control of this whole thing, Zamasu the only one who was still in control of it.

The Kai falling onto his back as the dragon loomed over him, his aura dark and deadly, but he wasn't afraid of him, no this just turned him on even more. The dragon ripping his clothes off and sticking himself inside, the Kai damn near screaming at the feelings ripping through him, he stuck his vampiric claws into his back and pulled downwards, tearing the dragons skin and scales, the dragon roaring out. The humans nearby witnessing this and dying, the dragon and Kai witnessing it and the Kai's face at any rate shocked.

"Ahaha, as I said, unworthy!" Him than continuing to thrust in and out of his Kai, the feelings more intense suddenly than well ever, but both in the heat of the divine after all. The dragon taking his lips often to quiet his moans for a bit, to allow himself to just enjoy the silence and even for Zamasu to just enjoy it for a bit, both speaking to each other through their minds that the intensity was ruining things a bit as things were too loud.

Both orgasming together, both screaming it out too and the hues changing back to normal, Zamasu saddened that sex did in fact remove it, his dragon quieting his head thoughts, "no it was merely it's time to leave once more, the sex was it's last test and we fulfilled that perfectly." Zamasu sighing however as he felt himself return to his regular self. The dragon too preferred his Divine Darkness self.

"It'll be back in a few weeks and than after that we should be able to control it, I mean based on what it told me through feelings at any rate." Zamasu moving to get up, the dragon letting him, sensing his sadness. "We are just so very different with it, I feel good for once, no depression or worry or sadness, just pure unfiltered bliss." Zamasu looking down, his hair covering his face. The dragon coming up to him and moving his hair away and pushing his face up, "I know, I prefer it too, after everything we've been through we deserve this, we finally got our wish. It'll be back soon though, time flies for us immortals Zamasu, it'll be back before you know it."

Zamasu smiled as he kissed the dragon, who smiled into the kiss. Than broke it off suddenly shocking the Kai. "I'm still hungry, sorry." Zamasu laughing, he had totally forgotten and the humans who saw their ritual of bliss died seeing it, so this house that was meant to feed them, suddenly hadn't fed them. Zamasu taking his hand suddenly, "I've got a place, let's go, also I want you to use the chains again like Pinhead, I miss those." The dragons face smirking, "anything for you beautiful." Zamasu smiling.

Both made a most grand entrance into the club, forcing shut every door and window so no one could escape. "Shall we begin?" The dragon said in his most godly pose, the humans scattering just like in Hellraiser and he started laughing just as he had, the slaughter beginning.

The chains appearing from nowhere, tearing skin from flesh, flesh from bone and hair from scalps, even a touch more gruesomely skin from faces, before Zamasu came down with his now black coloured blade and cut their faces off completely. Both revelling in this fantastical massacre of the masses, the club suddenly going quiet and all you could hear now was the screams of the dying or to be dead, the chains, the body parts being sliced off and blood spraying every which way. Them both dancing in the rain of blood, limbs and chains.

"Hello there darling." Zamasu said as he got close to a human, so very close she eventually hit a wall trying to get away, scared now of his once beautiful face now covered in blood. His smirk going full out as he eyed her fear, "are you truly afraid of me?" She nodded her head, "aww." He replied. He than took a cloth from nearby and wiped down his face, "is that better?" She nodded, not to be rude. "I think your lying to me mortal." He said into her ear, she shuddered but shook her head.

"I can read minds now, better than ever, your lying." He continued to talk into her ear, she tried to shove him off her, eventually taking a piece of glass from the table to her left and stabbing him with it or effectively herself with it, the piece slicing her hand and as Zamasu pushed in closer it stabbed her instead. "I'm immortal, my skin is also like metal nowadays, so that won't work." He moved back and she fell to the floor, the dragon appearing soon after to eye the scene.

"Nearly everyone, looks wickedly cool in here too." Zamasu smiling at him, "where is the last one?" He asked him, the dragon feeling her out, "upstairs in a hidden room in the wall." Zamasu floating upwards, "did you want to come?" He asked his dragon, the dragon nodding and joining him on the way up, hands entwined. Shenron noticed his Kai's mood suddenly. "Are you sure your okay?" Zamasu looking at him, sadness in his eyes.

"Far from it, I was hoping we'd be Divinely Dark all of tonight, I hate that it just ended ..." the dragon hugging him, "I'm sorry, if I had known sooner of it's intentions for even appearing today, I would've asked it to stay away and return on a day where we weren't feeding, but I didn't." He looked down, Zamasu lifting his head, "I don't blame you, I don't blame it either, I just ... once you feel that, life just feels incomplete without it." The dragon totally understanding as he felt the exact same way.

"I feel it too, just as bad if not more, but I can't live in despair or anguish over it Zamasu, it'll be back, it promises even, but for now it needs to rest, it's still getting used to us, like we are getting used to it." Zamasu kissing him and than breaking away shortly after, "let's finish the girl off and head home, I want some tea and maybe a movie before bed." The dragon nodding.

Shenron flew through the wall adjacent to hers, she screamed when she saw it happen. Zamasu than flying into the room and popping his head in between the walls to look directly at her, "found you!" She screamed as he pulled her from the wall, screaming like crazy even to the point the boys had enough. Shenron sticking a spike through her head suddenly, her body falling against Zamasu's, dead.

"Sorry fucking noise was ruining what little mood I had left." Zamasu's shocked state turning to full on lust as he threw the dragon onto the bed in front of them and pushed the dragon to stay down. "I know I said I have a mood for tea and a movie, but this bed could do with some divine god sex wouldn't you agree?" The dragon smiling at him as he turned them, so he was on top. "Unless you want to be on top, sorry I didn't even ask you ..." Zamasu cupping his cheek that was down and sad.

"Nah it's cool, you go first and than I'll go after you." The dragon smiling, inserting himself into him and thrusting away, the Kai holding onto him for dear life as the bliss returned, the Divinity returning it for this one moment, knowing Zamasu needed this, needed to be happy one last time before it returned later on.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.6K 173 34
This story has been discontinued if you want to read it go ahead, but the rewritten version is on my profile I highly suggest that you read that vers...
5 0 11
At this point in time not a retelling anymore, I know I keep switching sides here, I think it's best I just write what I want to read from this and l...
49 11 14
Hi there don't know why you chose to read this shit of a story but if you decide to read this cool if you like this cool but if you're just gonna be...
235K 7.9K 31
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴘʀɪsᴏɴᴇʀ x ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ --------- Warning ⚠️ -Gore -Violence -Abortion -Lemon/ 18+ minds -Cheating - A lot of Mature Content/Themes -first d...