serendipity. | Taylor Swift

By talesofely

serendipity [n.] - the gift of finding valuable or beautiful things without the need to look for it. Serendi... More

Veilleux-Lewis + Swift
01
02
03
04
NOT AN UPDATE
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
14 (Part 2)
15
16
17
18
19
20
22

21

1.2K 80 75
By talesofely

A quiet groan left Wynter's mouth when she felt a weight directly on top of her. She looked down, squinting her eyes as they adjusted to the light.

A sleeping blonde welcomed her sight. Taylor was sleeping soundly, her head resting on Wynter's chest.

The currently squished girl would gladly let Taylor squish her for as long as she liked, but she had to pee. She had no other choice but to gently tap Taylor awake.

"Tay, baby, Ali, honey, darling, please wake up, I gotta pee."

Taylor groaned, opening her eyes with furrowed brows. "Hold it. You're comfy." She said simply before returning to her previous position.

Taylor's statement earned a disbelieving grunt from Wynter. She had no other choice but to use plan B.

The singer practically flew off Wynter when she tickled her. Taylor was extremely ticklish, and only a few people knew about it. Wynter was one of those few people, so she knew where the blonde's most sensitive spot was all too well.

"You play dirty." Taylor glared at Wynter trying to show she's mad, but the smile that hasn't left her lips says otherwise.

Wynter did a small stretch as she stood up, a few chuckles escaping from her slightly kiss-swollen lips. She rotated her right wrist, and slightly winced when she felt it aching.

She turned to complain to Taylor when she saw the older girl lightly stumbling as she stood up. Wynter's eyebrows raised in amusement and concern when Taylor winced as she tried to walk.

"Not. A. Word." The singer said through gritted teeth when she felt Wynter's eyes on her.

The younger girl bit her lower lip to prevent herself from chuckling, slowly walking over to carry Taylor to the bathroom. "Yes ma'am."

_______________

"Mum, I'm spending Christmas at Taylor's. Is that okay?" Wynter asked while they were eating the bacon and eggs Isaac cooked for them.

Madi thought about it for a few seconds before nodding. "Of course, love. Will you visit your father after?"

Isaac playfully snorted at the last line, earning a smack on the shoulder from his wife.

"I guess, I mean, I don't really have a choice cause he already contracted me and Mav to visit on 27."

"Be careful, Maui, please. Take care of Alison, okay? Say hi to Maxi for me too." Madi said as she flashed her award winning smile to her daughter.

"Ew, the golden boy."

"Wynter Maureen!"

"Geez, I'm kidding, Mum!"

_______________

"Look at her! She's such a diva."

A groan left Wynter's mouth as her mother continued to shamelessly embarrass her. They were looking at old pictures of Wynter while Isaac did his best to distract the kids outside in their trampoline. Her face that was previously just looking down at the pictures while her head rested on Taylor's shoulder, was now hidden incredibly well in Taylor's neck.

When they flipped to the next picture. Wynter felt her cheeks turn red despite how hard she tried to hide it in her best friend's neck. "Mum, please stop."

It was a picture of 4 year-old Wynter on a queen-sized bed. She had her nightgown on and had pink shades stylishly covering her eyes.

"You looked so cute here, babe." Taylor tapped Wynter's head with her free hand, laughing along with Madeleine. Wynter couldn't tell if her laugh was teasing or adoring, maybe it was a mix of both.

"I used to be a little kid with sunglasses, not glasses, in a queen-sized bed, not a twin-sized bed. Still think I'm cute?" Wynter teased back, earning a smack on the thigh from Taylor.

"Jerk." The singer rolled her eyes, playfully pushing Wynter's laughing frame away from her.

"Ooh Mum, how about you tell Ali a story about me on the tee-ball team."

Madeleine's brows furrowed looking at Wynter as if she grew two heads. "You weren't on the tee-ball team?"

"Oh, my bad, I meant cheerleading team. Right, Tay?"

You can only imagine the confusion on Madi's face when Taylor chased Wynter out of the living room, with the younger girl's laughter echoing like a little kid's.

_______________

"Daddy! Give Mummy kissy!"

Wynter's family and relatives were currently in the living room, watching as Madeleine and Isaac slow-danced to Can't Take My Eyes off You by Frankie Valli.

They all laughed when the twins cheered on their parents to kiss. The adults soon joined in when Isaac tipped Madi playfully and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Your parents are so adorable. They're so in love." Wynter looked up at Taylor, as her head was on the blonde's lap.

Wynter snorted, shifting her gaze from her parents to Taylor. "Wait till you see my other 'parents'."

"Ate Maui! Ate Ali! You two dance din po!" Sid suggested, tapping Wynter's face repeatedly to get her to stand up.

"Ouch, Sid! Stop! Fu— Okay okay! I'm up, I'm up!" Wynter said, caressing her cheek that she was sure had a hand print of a toddler.

"He really has you wrapped around his little finger, huh?" Taylor teased, laughing along with everyone who were watching Wynter pouting.

"No, I'm just nice." Wynter rolled her eyes, playfully glaring at her little brother who stuck his tongue out at her.

She faced Taylor, extending her hand out for the blonde to take.

"May I have this dance, Mademoiselle Swift?" Wynter said in an exaggerated french accent, perfectly masking her real accent.

Taylor rolled her eyes, pretending to think about it before playfully sighing. "Fine, if you insist."

She took Wynter's hand as the brunette pulled her up from the couch.

Just as they stood in the middle, beside Madi and Isaac, Alec changed the song to a song they knew very well. Can't Help Falling In Love.

"Deja Vu?" Wynter said with a chuckle, starting to sway them slowly. Taylor chuckled, resting her forehead on the younger girl's shoulder.

"Mhm. No one's gonna call my phone this time, though." They laughed at their small inside joke like lovesick teenagers, earning playfully gags from Wynter's cousins.

"Will Ate Maui give Ate Ali kissy too?" Izzy asked Sid, trying her best to whisper. Clue word, trying.

When Taylor heard that, her brows raised in surprise, lifting her head off Wynter's shoulder. Wynter only chuckled, taking the two toddlers conversation as a joke.

"Why would they kissy? Are they married like Mummy and Daddy?" Sid 'whispered' back, even going the extra effort of hiding his mouth with his hand.

"Do you want your Ate Maui to give Ate Ali a kiss?" Alec asked, smirking mischievously.

Izzy nodded, forcing her twin to do the same.

"You heard the kid, Mau. Pag 'di mo 'yan ginawa iiyak 'to." He teased, a smug grin on his face. (Translation : If you don't do it they'll cry.)

"Gago, idadamay mo pa 'yung bata." Wynter flipped him off, earning a smack on the back of the head from Madi. (Translation : Jerk, you're even involving the kid.)

"Language." She said in a tone that sent shivers down everyone's spine. Then she suddenly smiled so sweetly. "But you should give the kid what it wants, you know. It's not like you two haven't done that before."

"Wait, what do you mean—" Taylor cut Wynter off with a quick kiss. She made sure to just give a peck as they need to be family friendly.

_______________

Instagram

◉○○○○

○◉○○○

○○◉○○

○○○◉○

○○○○◉

liked by ivorymv, arianagrande and others

wynterveil 1. the art / 2. artist izzy / 3. artist sid / 4. artist swift / 5. baby wynter. @taylorswift

ivorymv tell the twins i miss them:)
     wynterveil they miss their ate V, too.
     ivorymv @wynterveil i miss their ate wyn too:)
     wynterveil haha, i miss you too, V :)

     user01 @ivorymv THEY'RE TALKING AGAIN !!

stellaramirez I can tell the stars were Izzy's idea. 😆
     wynterveil she said wants to do it to her ate stel and V next

    stellaramirez @wynterveil Guess I won't be visiting until she remembers that, then 😌 Kidding! Miss you, Wyn. :)
     wynterveil miss you too, stella:)
     user02 @stellaramirez they're rlly talking again, the world is healing!!

taylorswift you looked like baby wynter in the first pic
     wynterveil @taylorswift nah, the first pic is "someone's baby" wynter
     taylorswift @wynterveil oh? i feel bad for them then :(
     iwynyoulose @taylorswift you feel bad for yourself?
     user03 @iwynyoulose They aren't dating.
     iwynyoulose @user03 i know 😞

user04 am i the only one wondering why taylor is with wyn's younger siblings???
     wynterveil yes.

user05 she really was already covering her green eyes ever since she was a kid:(
     user06 @user05 i jst don't understand why
     user07 @user06 no one knows girlie

user11 THE NAILS IN THE FIRST PIC??
     user12 @user11 HOW TF DID U NOTICE THAT??? BUT OMG WTF

user09 TAYLOR??? WTF R U DOING HERE???
     user08 @user09 they're dating, i'm claiming it.
     user10 @user08 💀

_______________

◉○○

○◉○

○○◉

liked by taylorswift and others.

wynterveil i'll miss you two.

( Comments on this post have been limited. )

user01 WHERE R U GOING???

user02 comments are limited?? what's going on??

user03 have a safe flight, wynter!

user04 mini wynters! cuties! 🥹

_______________

December 25, 2015

◉○

○◉

liked by taylorswift and others.

wynterveil merry christmas. maligayang pasko. joyeux noël.

( Comments have been limited )

gigihadid You look stunning, babes! Christmas outfit did not disappoint!! 👏 Merry Christmas, enjoy nashville!
     wynterveil merry christmas, gi! love you :)
     user01 @gigihadid NASHVILLE???

madi.veil Merry Christmas, Maui. Greet Taylor for me too, please.
      wynterveil fine 🙄 kidding, merry chirstmas mum !
      taylorswift @madi.veil merry christmas, madi!
      user02 @madi.veil WDYM GREET TAYLOR???? ARE THEY TOGETHER???

isaac.jah Merry Christmas, my favorite CEO! 😎❄️
      wynterveil merry christmas, dad!
      liked by waynelewis

user02 wynter isn't cold as winter anymore:)
      user03 @user02 cause she met the humanized version of sunshine, aka taylor lol.
      user04 @user03 in other words, taylor was able to melt wynter :)

user05 can u pleaseee step on me??? 😫😩😫😩
      wynterveil @taylorswift
      user06 @wynterveil wtf does taylor have to do w the comment? 😭
      taylorswift @wynterveil no.

    wynterveil @taylorswift aw :(
      user05 @taylorswift @wynterveil WHAT THE FCUK???

_______________

Twitter

❄️
@wynterveil

merry christmas from this meanie's family to yours! :) @taylorswift

|

Taylor Swift @taylorswift13
replying to @wynterveil

admit it, it was funny. you laughed.

|

❄️ @wynterveil
replying to @taylorswift13

meanie. leave kitty alone.

_______________

December 25, 2015

iMessage

' pamela , harleen '

pamela
merry christmas, mau!
where are you celebrating
christmas?

harleen
merry christmas, ivy:)

harleen
at tay's

pamela
what'd you give her?

harleen
huh?

pamela
christmas gift, wyn,
christmas gift 🤦‍♀️

pamela
ik you were at your mom's
did you give her an old
song you wrote? or did
you go all out and bought
smth expensive?

pamela
OH WAIT NO

pamela
knowing you, you probs
gave her something
sentimental

pamela
the box?

harleen
i hate that u
know me so well :/

pamela
WAIT

pamela
YOU GAVE HER
THE BOX???

harleen
lol no

harleen
i gave her a diff box

harleen
the one before the whole
accident.

pamela
you got my hopes up
but it's fine cause i
accidentally made you
remember the traumatic
incident again so we're fair 🥰

pamela
so it isn't the capsule yet?

harleen
i don't think she's
ready for that yet.

pamela
you're right. does
she even remember?

harleen
...

pamela
mau... :(

harleen
i care about her
too much to make her
relive that day, V. so idc if
she doesn't remember and i do.
it's better that way anyway,
the less she knows, the less
hurt she'll feel.

pamela
you're too soft for
this world, maureen. :(

harleen
trust me, ivs, she's way softer

than me. that's exactly why
i'm keeping my mouth shut and
begging y'all to do the same.

harleen
call me sappy idgaf,
but i just don't want her
to experience the same
pain i went through.

pamela
i just hope she sees how
much you care for her, mau.
you deserve the world, love.

harleen
i honestly don't know
the difference between
her and the world 🤷‍♀️

pamela
please don't say she's
your world or else istg
i'll throw up

harleen
she's my world, ivory. :)

pamela.
*gagging noises.*

_______________

' fake boss , real boss '

fake boss
You're trending again,
Wynter.

fake boss

real boss
ofc i am, what's new?

real boss
atleast my christmas
fit is trending

fake boss
sigh. we'll have a
meeting when you get
home.

fake boss
enjoy your christmas
for now, okay? i'll take care
of this.

real boss
enjoy YOUR christmas

with clyden 😏

fake boss
Not sure if i wanna kill
you or thank you.

real boss
;)

_______________

' Father , Maureen '

Father
You are calling your
mother's side dick,
dad now?

Father
I believe I raised you
better than this, Maureen.

Maureen
You did not raise
me at all, stop
making shit up.

Father
Fix your language.

Maureen
What do you want?

Father
I want you and your
brother to come eat
dinner here as a family.

Maureen
I already told you
I was going, Father.

Father
Bring that Swift girl
you are always seen
with. I would like to have
a chat with her.

Maureen
What are you trying
to do?

Father
I am not that evil, Maureen.

Father
I just want to talk to her to
keep up with your life
since you two are the closest
nowadays.

Maureen
Will Mav bring his girl?

Father
Yes, I believe so.

Maureen
So a table for 5?

Father
Seven.

Maureen
What?

Father
Michelle and Maximus
will be eating with us.

Maureen
What? Why?

Father
Michelle requested that
they join us on our christmas
dinner every year, starting now.
It is not a big change, just
adding two more people.
We also will not be eating at a
restaurant this year, she
requested that the chefs
will cook.

Maureen
Are you fucking
kidding me?

Father
Excuse me?

Maureen
the only time me and
maverick gets to spend time with
you as an actual father is
every christmas dinner. it
is the only fucking time we
can act as if there isn't a huge
rift between us three. and now
you're gonna let your
side bitch ruin it too? when
the fuck are you
gonna start choosing your
fucking children over that
homewrecking gold digger
frederick!

Father
Watch your language,
Wynter Maureen!

Father
Why are you so
affected by it? It is
not like you enjoy
my company every
christmas dinner.

Maureen
OF COURSE I DO!
you're still my fucking
dad for fuck's sake!

Maureen
a part of me
still loves you even if
i don't show it.
[Deleted]

Maureen
We still want to spend
time with you.
[Read 10 minutes ago]

Father
They will be joining
us whether you like it
or not. Bring Taylor
with you or I will set
you up with another
of my client's child.

Father
And fix the way you type
in your little tantrum
essay. It looks stupid.

Maureen
You are fucking
unbelievable.

Father
I know.
[Read 15 minutes ago]

Father
Je suis désolé, ma princesse.
[Deleted]

_______________

' ali 💛 , maui 🩵 '

maui 🩵
als, i know you're
in the bathroom but
i have bad news.

ali 💛
hm? what's wrong?

maui 🩵
my dad wants to meet
you.

ali 💛
and?

maui 🩵
that's it

ali 💛
what's the bad news, babe?

maui 🩵
trust me,
that's the worst news
i can tell you in my
entire life, love.

ali 💛
i'll go then. your dad
can't be THAT bad.. right?

maui 🩵
pft

maui 🩵
don't worry, i won't
let him say shit.

maui 🩵
i'll go help mama swift
with the dishes, need to
clear my head for a few :)

ali 💛
stop trying to
impress my mom 🙄

ali 💛
kidding, take your
time, hon. i'll finish my
bath.

maui 🩵
actually, can i join?

a

li 💛
NO

ali 💛
Absolutely not.

ali 💛
the walls are thinner
here, and I'm still sore,
mau.

maui 🩵
fine :(

ali 💛
good girl :)

maui 🩵
nvm, i'm coming upstairs.

ali 💛
MAUREEN STOP NO
I WAS KIDDING
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maui 🩵
too late open the
door

ali 💛
I swear if my
mom hears us, I will
kill you

maui 🩵
don't open the door then
if u don't wanna

ali 💛
just get in here.

maui 🩵
yes ma'am ;)

_______________

note :

this chapter was a filler and is
extremely rushed cause
i wanna get to the juicy part so yeah :>

also, why the fuck is lover and sweet nothing in denial miss taylor fucking swift??? 🥹🥹

— sincerely, ely ! ★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 19K 52
"You talk like you ate a thesaurus for breakfast. You should try a normal person word instead of lineage, like family." "Would that not involve being...
2.9K 113 24
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕, 𝑨𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒏𝒂" Y/N has always been a huge fan of...
11.5K 570 15
Arina Patel has long forgiven Taylor for choosing music over the one she supposedly loves. At least, thats what she thinks. When the blonde suddenly...
51.7K 3.1K 52
I'm far from perfect and just cruise along, watching my friends get married and fall in love while I'm stuck on the sidelines. Yep, I'm the designate...